Last post by Moondapple
Today 10:16 PM

Old November 25th, 2017, 07:18 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Swanheart took a deep breath she looked at coldwind
" no I think she's learned her lesson but if she tries again I'm afraid we will have to use force " she said she watched raventalon leave she did feel bad but she didn't regret it you forced us to do this step mother and for that I am terribly sorry but even nice cats have a darker side to them she thought and sighed
"Yhea.I guess your right." He said.He didn't know what else he could say,so he fell silent.Raventalon had disipeared through the clearing,hopefully not coming back for at least a little bit.Coldwind looked up at the sky,wondering if starclan had seen all of this,and if they had,who would be punished?

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 25th, 2017 at 07:19 AM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Lol can't argue there I suppose. And no worries. It's getting to be that time of the night.)

Shinefang chewed on the bitter root until it was a good pulp. What he planned to do next, he would have to do fast. His mouth full, he beckoned the younger cat closer to him with a wave of his paw before leaning in to lick on a thick gob of the mashed root over the scratches on the warrior's face, leaving a thin film of the root behind. Then, quickly, he spat the rest of the gnarly herb into his paw to slap onto Leafhide's injured pad before reaching for the cobwed to hold the bind the paw up.
Shinefang's movements were quick, and Leafhide almost stopped him to ask why. Even if he did, he was too late. A stinging pain washed through his face wound. Yelping, Leafhide drew his face away and shook his head wildly. Then, the sting came from his paw, much much worse. That wound was deeper, thus the root would take longer to stop stinging. Before Leafhide could shake his paw, the cobwebs bound the root in place. Leafhide glared daggers at Shinefang and tried to ignore the stinging pain from his foot. "What was that you old fleabag? Great StarClan!" Leafhide gritted his teeth to stop him from yelping again as another wave of stinging pain hit his paw.
Old November 25th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Shinefang's movements were quick, and Leafhide almost stopped him to ask why. Even if he did, he was too late. A stinging pain washed through his face wound. Yelping, Leafhide drew his face away and shook his head wildly. Then, the sting came from his paw, much much worse. That wound was deeper, thus the root would take longer to stop stinging. Before Leafhide could shake his paw, the cobwebs bound the root in place. Leafhide glared daggers at Shinefang and tried to ignore the stinging pain from his foot. "What was that you old fleabag? Great StarClan!" Leafhide gritted his teeth to stop him from yelping again as another wave of stinging pain hit his paw.
Shinefang stepped back as the warrior shook himself and threw his little tantrum. "Stay still. Do you want to shake off all the herbs and get yourself an infection?" He lectured. Anxiously looking over the pulp on the warrior's face and relaxing when he saw that while some had gone flying, the glob on Leafhide's face looked intact. Ebonyfrost may have been kind enough to leave hi with a good supply of herbs, but that didn't mean any should go to waste. "It's burdock root, and yeah, it stings but it's a whole lot better than losing a paw to infection. Quit your whining." His tone was severe, but on the inside, Shinefang was a little too pleased with himself watching the kit-witted warrior squirm a little. What did it matter? The herb would protect his paw. So what if it stung the big tough warrior a little.

Last edited by Charmer; November 25th, 2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{My apologies for the lateness of this!}

Maybe it was because he hadn't been paying attention at all, that he was slightly disconnected, dwelling within himself at the time. But he had not seen the she-cat approach him so when there was suddenly a force pressing on him, he was jolted out of his haze with a choked meow of surprise, his paws scrambling to sit him up, maybe even stand up, before he realized it was just another cat. Strange that another cat would visit him in this quiet, rather barren part of the camp, much less happen to actually bump into him as if they didn't see him there. Nervously Yarrowpounce would look the other cat up and down, hearing her mumbled apology though not saying anything right away. When his heart settled from the sudden fright, he slowly laid back down to sigh out in a just as quiet voice, "It's okay." His yellow gaze moved to the bird she plopped down for a second, his stomach gnawing and fighting at him desperately to urge him to eat some food, but he ignored it and instead glanced back up at the she-cat to see that she wasn't really looking at him, rather at the area beside him. Though she acted as if she were looking at him. Maybe she doesn't like eye contact? His lips turned down slightly in a frown, maybe it was him that she didn't want to look up. He did look rather mangy. "I'm uh, not all that h-hungry. But um.. Thank you." He dipped his head slightly and flashed a small smile before his face returned to a rather sullen demeanor. "Yarrowpounce." He said simply, not bothering to try and say anything else. He felt tired. Just that sudden movement to try and sit up out of fear seemed to have drained him of what little energy he did have. "There's probably um.. Better cats to go share your food with." He said quietly, voice wavering. He had always disliked the way his voice sounded when talking to others. It sounded different when he was alone, more confident, stronger in a way. But when it came to talking to others, he had always had a shaky, stuttering voice and he hated it.
Turtleshell blinked apologetically. Not meaning to startle him, and unsure if she was interrupting, she mumbled another quick “sorry”. Turtleshell sat, tail wrapping around her paws as she tried to locate where she thought his face would be based on the sound he made. This time, her gaze met his, and she cast a small smile in his direction. She hoped she wasn’t smiling at a tree, and he was the other way, but she was pretty sure she was looking at him. Pretty sure being the key words. Her glassy eyes reflected slightly, shining brightly. The pupils seemed permanently dilated, large and taking up a majority of her eyes. Turtleshell curled her tail, taking a small bite of her prey. She wished she could hunt for herself or her Clan, but her inability to see limited her abilities during both fighting and hunting, so that was wishful thinking. She smiled, glad he wasn’t angry..or at least, he didn’t seem angry, so she relaxed slightly. Now came making conversation, which she was somewhat good at. She was cheerful to say the least, and tended to ramble slightly. She hoped it wasn’t rude she didn’t make eye contact, because, well, she really couldn’t help it! She didn’t know where his eyes were, she had to judge off his short mews and occasional noises. Turtleshell dipped her head, wondering if that was the truth, but not pushing the subject, she didn’t want to upset him. He seemed to become a bit happier for a moment, but then turned sad again. She wondered why he seemed so sad. “That’s a nice name!” She mewed. Yarrowpounce sounded energetic to her, something that didn’t match his attitude currently. Turtleshell decided it was her mission to sort of befriend this tom, because he seemed like he needed a friend. When he said that, she gave a tiny shrug. “Well, I don’t know many other cats, and you seem like you could use some company.” She mewed honestly, hoping it didn’t come across another way. Was it rude? She didn’t intend for it to be, but she didn’t know if he interpreted it that way. She took another small bite, waiting for his reply.
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang stepped back as the warrior shook himself and threw his little tantrum. "Stay still. Do you want to shake off all the herbs and get yourself an infection?" He lectured. Anxiously looking over the pulp on the warrior's face and relaxing when he saw that while some had gone flying, the glob on Leafhide's face looked intact. Ebonyfrost may have been kind enough to leave hi with a good supply of herbs, but that didn't mean any should go to waste. "It's burdock root, and yeah, it stings but it's a whole lot better than losing a paw to infection. Quit your whining." His tone was severe, but on the inside, Shinefang was a little too pleased with himself watching the kit-witted warrior squirm a little. What did it matter? The herb would protect his paw. So what if it stung the big tough warrior a little.
Leafhide grumbled to himself as Shinefang studied his stinging wound and pulp. His blue eyes drifted off into the clearing, searching for his kin. Deerspots was no where to be seen. Unfortunate, he thought. I need to blow off some steam. As he thought that, he felt no regret. The warrior code said nothing about being unkind towards warriors, kin or not, and no one ever saw him insulting his kin, so what did it matter? Leafhide turned his attention back to Shinefang as he spoke. Grimacing, Leafhide studied his expression. It was serious, but his eye betrayed the fact. He was amused! "You're getting a kick out of this, aren't you?" Hissing, Leafhide jumped away from Shinefang, and snarled. "I would have shredded you to mouse meat if you weren't SkyClan's medicine cat. Stay away," he spat. Leafhide began to storm away, grumbling to himself.
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:52 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Walnutwhiskers easily caught up to the she-kit his longer legs giving him a serious advantage but he slowed down so Purekit could still keep up with him. He quickly sat down in front of his half-eaten mouse and his ears turned red again. He shook his head and mumbled embarrassed, "It's wasteful to leave prey half eaten like this." He explained to the she-kit hoping she wouldn't catch on to his bad habits. He tended to be rather forgetful at times so this was definitely not the first time he had left his prey unattended. In his apprentice years, he was often scolded by his old mentor for his forgetfulness. It was his mentor who gave him his sternness and desire to follow the rules. He ate a mouthful of the mouse feeling slightly disappointed that it didn't taste as good as it was earlier but frankly he thought he deserved it due to his actions. As he continued to eat he observed the young kit. He wondered what type of things she'd like. How old is she? She is very tiny but she gives off the maturity of an older kit... Oh! Will she like hunting or fighting better? What type of prey does she like? Walnutwhiskers' head was filled with questions, "Tell me about yourself Purekit." He muttered in between bites of food hoping to get some of his questions answered.
@Undercover (I'm so so so sorry for the wait)
((No problem; my posts are gonna be short and spaced farther apart for awhile))
Purekit flicked an ear as she hurried after him. Hey! He has longer legs! Waaayyy longer legs for sure. She smiled, despite the fact that she had to trot to keep up with the tom cat's long stride. The she-cat brushed up her fur as another gust of wind threatened to pick her up off the ground. "Oh," she replied, flashing a small smile. "Okay. Thanks for telling me." Her tail twitched, It's nice of him to help me out., she thought to herself, blinking once. As she studied his prey, the female plopped onto her silver-furred haunches and watched him eat. Her blue orbs met his own as she listened to him speak. Tell me about yourself, Purekit. She frowned in concentration, her muzzle screwed up. What was there to tell? She was only three moons. Shrugging, Purekit began, not sure exactly how to answer. "Well," she meowed, blinking in a rather stupefied way; a smile began a to creep back onto her maw. "I'm three moons old. I have a mousebrained stomach that basically hates everything my mouth sends down to it and I sometimes like to play with the other kits. I'm small for my age, and I don't like the nursery; it's crowded." Purekit took a deep breath; maybe she had more to talk about than she assumed before. "My brother is Tawnykit, and my mother is Swanheart." The she-kit sighed, her smile vanishing. "I don't know who my father is." At this, her tail twitched with dissatisfaction.
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Leafhide grumbled to himself as Shinefang studied his stinging wound and pulp. His blue eyes drifted off into the clearing, searching for his kin. Deerspots was no where to be seen. Unfortunate, he thought. I need to blow off some steam. As he thought that, he felt no regret. The warrior code said nothing about being unkind towards warriors, kin or not, and no one ever saw him insulting his kin, so what did it matter? Leafhide turned his attention back to Shinefang as he spoke. Grimacing, Leafhide studied his expression. It was serious, but his eye betrayed the fact. He was amused! "You're getting a kick out of this, aren't you?" Hissing, Leafhide jumped away from Shinefang, and snarled. "I would have shredded you to mouse meat if you weren't SkyClan's medicine cat. Stay away," he spat. Leafhide began to storm away, grumbling to himself.
Shinefangh shrugged, "Us old fleabags have to find some way to get through the day." As the warrior began to walk off in a huff, he called after him, "I would have liked to see you try! Back to the warrior's den and off your paw. Don't think for one second I won't make you if I see you out and about!"

Old November 27th, 2017, 12:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Ashfeather had been depressed ever since her mate died. Ashenstorm had been pretty much the only light in her life, and now that he was gone, the she cat was alone once more. They'd never gotten to start the family they'd talked about. He had been taken from her, dead as far as she knew, possibly still alive, but either way he was gone. And if he ever came back, that would bring that light back into her life, but until then... Ashfeather was likely to remain depressed. A sigh escaped the she cat as she sank down, her tail curled around her hindquarters, head resting gently on her front paws, a look of utter distress written on her features.

Yes, Ashfeather appeared to have almost given up on life. It was like all she wanted to do was lie down and keep still and hope that she wouldn't be noticed. Ashfeather didn't feel much like eating, or hunting - a bird lay in front of her, one that had been given to her along with the comment 'you need to eat,' but somehow that was the last thing Ashfeather felt like doing.

What did anyone know about this, anyways? Did that cat know what it was like to be in love? To have lost love? Ashfeather sincerely doubted it, although she never would have said that to their face. Her blue eyes scanned the clearing, the life gone from them. She didn't even feel shy anymore, she just felt... empty. She'd felt this way for a while now. More then anything else she felt like a burden to the Clan, but there was nothing she could do about it. She was nothing more then a burden to the Clan at this point, just sitting around and doing nothing. I really shouldn't be here. SkyClan didn't even feel like her home anymore, more like just some place where she had been born and raised. It might have been her home by definition, but it wasn't in her mind.

It wasn't a place that she would miss if she left, and it wasn't a place that would miss her. What sort of a home was that? Ashfeather sighed, shifting her weight again so that she was lying on her side now. The bird remained untouched in front of her. Everything reminded her of Ashenstorm at this point, especially this bird. The first time she had gone hunting with her mate, she had caught a bird - something she remembered clearly. And yet she had released it. She hadn't wanted to take the life of something so beautiful.

This only made her miss Ashenstorm more, and she could feel tears almost welling up in her soft blue eyes. But Ashfeather didn't want to cry. That would make things so much worse. She didn't want anyone to know that she was hurt, because she didn't want to talk about Ashenstorm. She never wanted the memory of her mate to be forgotten, yet she refused to speak of him. She was terrified to speak of him, but she wanted so badly for everyone to remember.

@Hexict

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 28th, 2017, 12:53 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

( @Undercover it's totally fine same goes for me cause I'm currently in hell month of my school play and finals are right after! )

Walnutwhiskers nearly let out a sigh of relief when the she-cat understood not to follow his horrible example on how to treat prey. It's something another warrior or apprentice worked hard to catch it shouldn't be wasted. He purred in amusement at her stupefied expression he didn't understand why she was making that expression but he did find it rather amusing. Walnutwhiskers listened intently to the fluffy, silver she-cat. Walnutwhiskers was caught off guard when she mentioned her stomach, "That must be terrible..." He muttered gravely, "Is there anything your stomach could tolerate?" He said addressing Purekit in a way he would address his fellow warriors without knowing it.
When she began to talk about her father he attempted to place the tip of his furry tail on her shoulder to comfort her. However, due to her small size, he ended up hitting her in the face with the abundant amount of fur on his tail, "Sorry!" He quickly apologized drawing back his tail and continued, "It's fine not to know things you know." He muttered, "It just means there is more to learn. Not knowing who your father is completely fine there are many cats in this clan who have no idea who their parents are. You are definitely not the only one." He reassured her.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; November 28th, 2017 at 12:53 AM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 08:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Well maybe I don't want your help! I can train myself...but having another mentor would be nice...but I'm still not over Neverfalter yet..." she calmed down towards the end of her sentence. Does she not understand that clan life isn't having everything handed to you? There's no helping eachother either...well, not exactly. It's all or nothing. Every cat for themselves.
-----------
DouglasPaw was intrigued by Vixenpaw's offer and nodded his head. "Sure! I've only ever really been to the SkyClan-syndicate border...and now the threat of them is gone, I'd like to go out with you! We could even to a spot of hunting or training too!" The tabby purred enthusiastically, yellow-green eyes blazing eagerly.
--------
Ponderosapaw choked a little. Oh, he must be crazy! Poor little guy! I have to help him! He's probably the laughing stock of the clan!
"Sorry buddy but that's not a cat. Stickpaw is...well...a stick!" Part of Her felt bad, another part of her telling herself it was the right thing to do. She then tried to fix it by following it up with;
"So what's your name little one?" Ponderosapaw smiled kindly
Cranberrypaw meowed softly,” We could go speak to Grousestar whenever your ready.” (Techincally they can pop in whenever, though speaking to him in VM is first)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vixenpaw smiled,” I’d be happy to help you out some in training. I do appologize for not being the perfect warrior or anything.” He meowed with a slight tease in his voice.
~~~~~~~~~~
Logpaw hated it when cats claimed Stickpaw wasn’t a stick I’m staring at him,” I’m Logpaw. And I’m looking right at Stickpaw. He’s a full on cat. Everyone has bad vision or something as no one sees that he’s a cat.” He meowed reffering to Stickpaw or rather, the stick.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here