Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:44 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 04:34 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:33 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:32 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zBlaze
Today 04:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2019, 03:11 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

| @mochi; @MagicCat99; |

Ashenrain watched her kits get up with an excited twinkle in her eyes. "Before we go out. I must groom both of you. I don't want your clanmates thinking I'm not capable of taking care of you.", she meowed. The fluffy gray tabby molly pulled her kits towards her with her tail and gave their pelt thorough licks.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 13th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| @mochi; @MagicCat99; |

Ashenrain watched her kits get up with an excited twinkle in her eyes. "Before we go out. I must groom both of you. I don't want your clanmates thinking I'm not capable of taking care of you.", she meowed. The fluffy gray tabby molly pulled her kits towards her with her tail and gave their pelt thorough licks.
@mochi
Smokekit struggled trying to get out of Ashenrain's grip. She sighed eventually sighed and accepted the grooming. She padded away when she was done. She shook her fur and playfully jumped at Creamkit. "Got you!" She mewed.

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; December 13th, 2019 at 03:39 PM.
Old December 13th, 2019, 08:38 PM

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Glich heart remembered her days spent here as a kit listing to the elders stories she wanted to relive that for a little chatting with the elders helping them was her favorite thing
Old December 14th, 2019, 09:00 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"The territory." Adderfrost said, attempting being a smartass. He noticed Sunsnow looking around. "Haven't seen the 'deputy' all day." he yawned out.
Dustbreeze rolled her eyes at Adderfrost's comment. She looked over at the other warrior whose gaze swept across the clearing, wondering why he even bothered looking for where the deputy was. It was all the better for the deputy to stay out of the spotlight with all the tensions running in the clan since his appointment. She looked out into the trees beyond.

"Why dont we go along the Riverclan side of the territory. They have less in their clan, probably a better chance of catching something over there." She looked between the two other cats, waiting for approval rather than just beginning to head out herself. Too many cats in this clan gave orders, too few simply followed and tried to come to joint conclusions.
@Nebby @Heartstruck

Last edited by Ever; December 15th, 2019 at 10:49 AM.
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:23 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

With little accusation against this new alliance, Flintstar’s confidence bloomed. He nodded to Buckbranch’s acceptance of his role, before addressing the clan once more. “This meeting is now dismissed!” He announced, then bounded down from the highpeak, determined to go and speak to Foxbound.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:31 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

“Foxbound.” A voice announced, and the ginger she-cat turned to see Flintstar approaching her. She gave a disdainful huff, eyeing him as he drew closer.
“What do you want?” She snapped, narrowing her eyes. Flintstar simply ignored her hostility, looking unbothered by it, yet continued in a respectful tone.
“I didn’t want to announce this at te meeting, but I believed it would be best for Sagepaw to have a second mentor, one that could mentor him when Buckbranch is too busy to.”
Foxbound’s eyes widened for a moment, and then she growled. “And you thought id be the perfect backup mentor?” She growled at the black-furred tom, who in response let out a sigh. “Sure, if you want to consider yourself that. Then yes. Now I suggest finding Buckbranch and Sagepaw to notify them.” With that, the leader flicked his tail and walked away, leaving a fuming Foxbound behind him.
The ginger she-cat stood there, glaring at the den where the leader had gone off to, before her orange eyes blazed around the clearing, searching for that mangepelt and his sweet apprentice.

@xoyami @Slushie

Character Site
--
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| @mochi; @MagicCat99; |

(we’re going to start them off as a moon old, so they can do stuff)

Ashenrain was laying down in her nest in the nursery with her two kits at her belly. She looked at Creamkit and Smokekit. The queen smiled and stood up. ”Come on Creamkit and Smokekit. It’s time for me to show you the camp.”, she whispered, giving them a lick on the head. The gray tabby she-cat let out a purr and gave them each one last lick.

”There’s so much to see and I now how much you wanted to get out of the den.”, Ashenrain meowed a little louder, but kept a soft voice as to try not to disturb the other kits and queens. It was late in the afternoon and they all had slept the day away.

| @xoyami; |
(if you want to feel free to use Crowtuft, but only if you want to.)
Crowtuft pads into the nursery, eyes looking around the nursery before landing on Ashenrain. His eyes light up with delight at the sight of the young kits. A purr rumbles in his chest, and he walks next to Ashenrain. "So, you are taking the kits out to see the camp?" He purrs louder, his tail swishing with delight. "I'm certain they will like it. I remember the first time I ever saw the camp."

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 14th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Slushie @RedHead @Heartstruck

Sagepaw pads across the clearing, ears perked and eyes searching for his mentor. His tail curls as he spots Buckbranch, but worry quickly consumes the young cat when he notices Buck's bushed fur and defensive demeanor. He hastens his pace to come up behind Buckbranch, lowering his head respectfully.

"Buckbranch? I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something, but..." Sage hesitates again, his tabby pelt flooding with an odd mix of concern and bashfulness. "Are you alright? You seem on edge.." The apprentice looks at Sunsnow through large eyes.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:09 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Heartstruck @RedHead @xoyami

Hearing his name, Buckbranch lifted his head. He saw Sagepaw, smiled, and turned back to Sunsnow, touching his nose to the other tom's. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I'll catch you later, ok?"

He hurried away from the ginger cat, stopping as he neared Foxbound and Sagepaw. He nodded to his apprentice and offered Foxbound a small smile. Inside his heart was pounding. What would she think? Would she hate him even more? But most importantly, could he get her to feel the same way he felt about her?
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:49 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

“Flintstar has informed me that i am to be the backup mentor of Sagepaw here.” Since she couldn’t exactly hide her expressions with Sagepaw so close, she gave a genuine smile, though there was a blazing warning in her orange eyes as she glanced up at Buckbranch. She’d seen his interaction with Sunsnow, and wondered for a moment if she shouldn’t have interrupted. Would've given me some more time away from him. Foxbound then tilted her head slightly, flicking her tail towards the camp entrance. “I believe the best place to start would be a quick tour of the territory, just in case you didn’t know that Buckbranch.” Her words were sweet but dripped with a subdued sarcasm, that Foxbound was sure Sagepaw wouldn’t pick up on. He was a younger cat, and she would certainly glorify the cutie with all the love she held, he deserved at least that much, having gone trough what he had.
And Buckbranch? He didn’t deserve any of that. He could have all of her sarcasm and anger. He should be lucky to even get that.

@xoyami @Slushie

Character Site
--
Closed Thread