Last post by Mizu
Today 06:41 PM

Old April 30th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"What!" Emberpool cried, struggling, even though it was no use. "NO!" But it was to late, he was already torturing her.
*He slowly tickled the bottom of your paws* I'm going to have so*much fun with you *he said smiling"
Old April 30th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He slowly tickled the bottom of your paws* I'm going to have so*much fun with you *he said smiling"
Emberpool squealed. "No!" She cried again, the burst out laughing. "I-" Laugh "Can't" Laugh "SQUEALL" Laughing. "I mean" Laugh. "Handle." Laugh. "This."
(Thats a lot of laughing in between words xD)

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 1st, 2018, 07:57 AM

Quote:

Emberpool squealed. "No!" She cried again, the burst out laughing. "I-" Laugh "Can't" Laugh "SQUEALL" Laughing. "I mean" Laugh. "Handle." Laugh. "This."
(Thats a lot of laughing in between words xD)
*he smiled and kept going slowly moving up toward your toes*
(XD)
Old May 1st, 2018, 10:37 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
*he smiled and kept going slowly moving up toward your toes*
(XD)
Emberpool screeched and laughed until her throat hurt and she could scream and cry out no more. She lied limply, still pinned, gasping for breath in between her gasps of giggles.

No star is lost at all

Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:55 AM

Quote:

Emberpool screeched and laughed until her throat hurt and she could scream and cry out no more. She lied limply, still pinned, gasping for breath in between her gasps of giggles.
*he stops* i'll give you a ten second break *he said*
Old May 2nd, 2018, 10:06 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
(It’s all good, no need to be sorry^.^)

Silverfeather watched as he went back towards the border, sadness glistening in her eyes. The she-cat waved her tail at the tom. “Bye Darkheart..” She said quietly before turning and heading back towards her camp.

Darkheart murmured his own goodbye and watched her walk away sadly. His heart ached just to turn away, even once she'd already disappeared from view. He took a few moments to collect himself, smooth his pelt and clean himself of RiverClan scent before collecting his squirrel and padding back towards the ShadowClan camp.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

(( @Lonestar23 @Broken Madness ))
I'm doing lots of track stuff so my posts will be quite short

Shiverlight felt he crushing pain of dogbloods paw on her head and his claws sinking deeper into her cheek causing her to cry out again. Msot of the words he had said where dulled out because he was crushing her head, the only thing she was focused on was the pain she felt in her side and head. For a minute she could vaguely make out the topic of her kits which caused a churning in her belly make her paws churn the air in fear. They had slipped her mind he whole day, the whole night in fact. Now she was concerned about their safety, even if they weren't exactly developed too far yet. She began to thrash around now still throng to ignore the searing pain on the left side of her head and escape. She lashed her claws out at any part of dogblood before wenching herself backwards using her legs to propel herself backwards and away from dogblood, she rolled away from him just beyond the treeline where the shadow of the lowering sun seemed to hide her for a moment. She lay there with her paws splayed out and her teeth bared whole her eyes squinted shut, she didn't expect the crazy dark brown Tom to come chasing here after her, in fact she half expected charmpelt to have intervened and got dogblood while he was off guard, bough the blood was pounding in her ears she could hardly hear what was going on just a few fo lengths away.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 2nd, 2018, 06:35 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
*he stops* i'll give you a ten second break *he said*
"Yay, your so kind." She mumbled sarcastically, breathing in one gulp of air. Then another. Then another. 7... 8... 9... Emberpool shoved him off with a sudden spurt of energy and climbed up the tree above of him, lashing her tail in defiance.

No star is lost at all

Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

(( @Lonestar23 @Broken Madness ))
I'm doing lots of track stuff so my posts will be quite short

Shiverlight felt he crushing pain of dogbloods paw on her head and his claws sinking deeper into her cheek causing her to cry out again. Msot of the words he had said where dulled out because he was crushing her head, the only thing she was focused on was the pain she felt in her side and head. For a minute she could vaguely make out the topic of her kits which caused a churning in her belly make her paws churn the air in fear. They had slipped her mind he whole day, the whole night in fact. Now she was concerned about their safety, even if they weren't exactly developed too far yet. She began to thrash around now still throng to ignore the searing pain on the left side of her head and escape. She lashed her claws out at any part of dogblood before wenching herself backwards using her legs to propel herself backwards and away from dogblood, she rolled away from him just beyond the treeline where the shadow of the lowering sun seemed to hide her for a moment. She lay there with her paws splayed out and her teeth bared whole her eyes squinted shut, she didn't expect the crazy dark brown Tom to come chasing here after her, in fact she half expected charmpelt to have intervened and got dogblood while he was off guard, bough the blood was pounding in her ears she could hardly hear what was going on just a few fo lengths away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Pretty boy? Charmpelt laughed, a cold, humorless sound. His fangs glistened dangerously in the moonlight. He was acting like a monster - he couldn’t even realize what he was doing, his actions felt like they were being controlled by someone else. ”I guess we’ll see who the pretty boy is here, won’t we?” The tom asked, taking another step towards Dogblood. He was furious with the way Shiverlight was being treated by this madcat, but even more furious with the way Dogblood was acting towards him in the moment. Charmpelt had spent years - years - proving that he wasn’t weak. If that was taken away from him, what would he have then? He was not only fighting for Shiverlight, but for his own honor at this point. It was silly, really… but there was something so intriguing about fighting to the near-death. Charmpelt was not someone who could kill, and he knew it. But a bluff was a powerful thing. ”Don’t act like you think I can’t hurt you. I can have you begging for death before I kill you. I can have you asking me for mercy, wishing that you had never come here tonight. I will make you hurt. I’ll make you hurt worse than you hurt her.” It was for her. He was doing this for her. Charmpelt had to tell himself that, at least, because if he allowed it to become a matter of pride, then things could get uglier. He didn’t want Shiverlight to be there if one of them did die… especially if it was him. He didn’t want her to be there if he had to say goodbye. Because he didn’t want to be the one who was crying, weak, on the ground as he bled out, trying desperately to get out some last words, a message of love to her. Charmpelt was not that type of a tom. He was not going to say goodbye tonight. He was going to be the one telling someone else goodbye. Shiverlight and himself would get their happy ending… he knew it. ”Go ahead, ShadowClan scum. Give it your best shot.”
Dogblood eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at her run away, a soft growl came from him as he looks back at him. “ remember boy, she’s shadowclan too” He says darkly as he looks at him “ You can have me begging huh? You think you can hurt me. Make me scream and beg like what I did to her. “ he flicked his ear as he looks at him “ .... you think hurting a tom who has killed without mercy in his soul can beg after a few cuts and bruises... you truly are a blind fool. You think you can make someone beg, make someone like me beg with a few cuts, a few wounds?.... that’s not how the world works boy” he says coldly as he begins to step forward towards him. “ such a naive kitten... such a boy” he says darkly his eyes again blazing with anger and annoyance than he closes his eyes takes a deep breath and opens them now... his eyes were filled with pure bloodlust and the need... to shut this little tom up. Dogblood is a cat that will never beg, no matter how much pain he will not give his enemies the pleasure of making him beg... that’s for the weak and honestly. He’s not weak. He’s a warrior of shadowclan and tom with a goal in mind and eyes blazing with that goal... to get rid of anyone that stands in his way. He crouches down a bit claws out, teeth showing as he let’s out a dark deadly growl “ come on boy. Show me that you’re not all just bark.” He hisses as he slashed his claws at Him
Old May 2nd, 2018, 09:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Torn between her duty (both to her Clan and family) and to the only family member Clawpaw had ever truly liked, the white she cat sheathed her claws and stopped. She was still young, and moldable… her world views were almost pushed into alignment with her parents’ side, but if they weren’t completely there, she wouldn’t have stopped to think. ”I… don’t know.” For once, she wasn’t sure. Decisions were generally made for her - “oh, she needs to do this and this” (her mentor) “oh, she should believe this” (her family) but Clawpaw couldn’t remember the last time she had been spoken to as a cat of her own. She was grouped in with the others… why was Whisperblaze treating her like this? ”You can’t just show up and give me an ultimatum.” Clawpaw was somewhat used to this. They came in the form of threats, most of the time… and she would obey whichever side she was supposed to. But this one? There wasn’t really a right or wrong, not that she could tell. Either way she was going to disappoint someone. So did she disappoint the disappointment, or go with disappointing her family? Living in ShadowClan, it would make more sense to go with the former. The latter would result in judgement, and while she wasn’t popular, she certainly wasn’t judged for doing something stupid. ”I need more time.” Indeed she did. Clawpaw needed to decide if she wanted to be safe, or if she wanted to be free.
whisperblaze squinted his eyes,"Its shouldnt be an ultimatum for you, seeing as youve treated me as nothing more than fo dung. i thought the choice wouldve been more simple for you." honestly, he had been expecting her to just walk away and never talk to him again. that was the easy way out for her after all, to never have to look at his face again if she didnt want to. but the fact that she needed time to think ave him hope that they could have something again, a siblingship like they used to. he thought things would be better after shadowclan had taken refuge in riverclan id spike something, but there was nothing, whisperblaze had been convinced she didnt want him in her life. but now- with her hesitation, a new spark of hope burned in his chest. "Take all the time you need." he was going to be patient, though. he didnt want to rush her and make this go downhill again. she needed time, after all her life was turning upside down with this now. everything she had grown up with their parents moral and customs, to whisperblaze coming into her life and changing how she thought. so yes, hed give her time, it would be alot to take in at once.