Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:06 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 05:04 PM
ghosts lurking [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:01 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by zBlaze
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 04:58 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Moonraven
Today 04:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2019, 12:09 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Casper @Moonraven @Undertaker @Psycho Bandit

As Icestar called his name, Foxleaf padded over to the group. He was happy that Icestar chose him, and he wanted to make sure she didn’t second guess her choice. He noticed that there was an apprentice, “I wasn’t expecting there to be an apprentice! This could be dangerous.” He thought. He almost said it out load, but decided not to. Other then that, the patrol seemed pretty normal. The deputy, and Beastspark. He did wonder why Dawnstripe wasn’t on the patrol, but maybe she couldn’t come. He was a bit anxious about going, he was looking forward to meeting other clan cats, that wouldn’t be too happy about him taking their territory.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; December 12th, 2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:12 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Wolfglare had seen the other three cats, Beastspark and Dawnstripe, as well as Foxleaf, enter Icestar's den, so he decided to wait for a moment before going in as well. He didn't want it to become crowded, like it had that one time Icestar had invited her entire inner circle into the den. Once he saw the three cats make their way out, the large black-furred tom was on his paws and heading over to the den. He could still smell the lingering scents of the other cats, as well as the smell of a younger cat still remaining with Icestar. I'll just make it quick. Poking his head in, as Wolfglare didn't have to go very far to make his voice heard or see the two cats within the den, he spoke. "Icestar, I'll be fully willing to go on one of these expansion patrols you have announced." He meowed solemnly, glancing at the other cat in the den briefly. Bearpaw.... I believe. Besides that one glance he didn't pay much heed to the younger tom, instead refocusing his gaze on Icestar to see what she would say in response.

@Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:25 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Wolfglare had seen the other three cats, Beastspark and Dawnstripe, as well as Foxleaf, enter Icestar's den, so he decided to wait for a moment before going in as well. He didn't want it to become crowded, like it had that one time Icestar had invited her entire inner circle into the den. Once he saw the three cats make their way out, the large black-furred tom was on his paws and heading over to the den. He could still smell the lingering scents of the other cats, as well as the smell of a younger cat still remaining with Icestar. I'll just make it quick. Poking his head in, as Wolfglare didn't have to go very far to make his voice heard or see the two cats within the den, he spoke. "Icestar, I'll be fully willing to go on one of these expansion patrols you have announced." He meowed solemnly, glancing at the other cat in the den briefly. Bearpaw.... I believe. Besides that one glance he didn't pay much heed to the younger tom, instead refocusing his gaze on Icestar to see what she would say in response.

@Casper
"You will be, Wolfglare," Icestar nodded quickly to the warrior. "Thank you for expressing your interest." He was really always going to be chosen, but she definitely liked the fact that even her most trusted cats still wanted to confirm these things with her. It only solidified her trust in them, and their place in the clan.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:29 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@Aquilex
"ok is it ok if i try to do a quick hunt before we leave i wanna see if i can catch anything" he asked tatteredhawk
Tatteredhawk glanced over his apprentice for a moment, then shrugged. "Sure, go for it."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:40 PM
clearing away the dust

Icestar padded further into the clearing after assigning that first expansion patrol. Now for the bigger one, where more territory would be claimed.

"Dawnstripe [ @Moonraven ] , Wolfglare! [ @RedHead ]" She called out to two more of her most trusted cats. She figured she didn't need a fourth warrior for this patrol, as they were unlikely to face any retaliation. Rogues would be sent running with ease when they laid eyes on the patrol of three huge, bulky cats. "You two will accompany me to the outskirts. We'll be claiming a far greater amount of territory there. We leave immediately, so do not delay!"

She felt absolutely intoxicated with the power that coursed through her veins. She could take the whole forest if she wanted to! The word was at her claw-tips, and nothing could stop her. She would cut down any cat who stood in her way. She flicked her tail impatiently as she stood by the camp entrance to await the arrival of her daughter and trusted ally.

(Whoever responds first, go ahead and move it right into the territory! We don't have to wait in the clearing c: )

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
"Falconpaw!" The large gray cat exclaimed, her fur beginning to bristle. It was clear now that she was going to get nowhere by being patient with this stuck-up, entitled tom. She darted in front of him, blocking his path.
"You weren't even listening, were you? You are forbidden from leaving camp! cats who act like kits will be treated like kits." She snarled, looking him dead in the eyes. She'd had enough of being pushed around by her family growing up. She wasn't about to let this kit fresh out of the nursery do this to her.
"The only kit here is you, she-cat. Learn your place and maybe you will be finally respected."

Falconpaw moved to push Hailstorm out of his way, planning on leaving camp whether she liked it or not. He was a tom! This was his right-- and she, like many of the females here, needed to go to the nursery where she belonged.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 12th, 2019, 04:01 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

"The only kit here is you, she-cat. Learn your place and maybe you will be finally respected."

Falconpaw moved to push Hailstorm out of his way, planning on leaving camp whether she liked it or not. He was a tom! This was his right-- and she, like many of the females here, needed to go to the nursery where she belonged.
"Why you little--" She hissed as he shoved past her, eyes widened in shock. Nothing she could possibly say would get through to him! She felt helpless already, and she had only just been assigned Falconpaw as an apprentice. She stared after him as he left camp, at a loss. She didn't know what to do. How could she train an apprentice that wouldn't even look at her? Useless, useless, useless! "Get back here!"

Of course, this was the reason that Icestar had given this particular tom to Hailstorm and not Dawnstripe. It seemed that her mother thrived on watching her suffer, giving her the short end of the stick. She desperately wanted to prove her wrong--prove that she was worth something. But she just didn't know what to do.

The one thing that she did know, and she thought of as the young cat pushed past her and out of the camp, was that she could not let him wander out there alone. He may be overconfident, but any form of enemy, be it predator or another cat, would absolutely shred him. He knew nothing of the dangers of the forest. She forced herself to swallow her pride, and prowled out of camp behind him. Even if he showed her no kindness, she did not wish harm upon him.

Old December 12th, 2019, 06:04 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Dab @Lilyfur2
Grimeyes glanced in the direction of the cheery she-cat that joined their small patrol, Berrybounce. Her enthusiasm did not rub off on the gloomy warrior and he mostly ignored her in favor of getting up and walking over to the entrance wordlessly, since they were all here he didn't see the point of sitting around anymore.

@Undertaker @Dab

Berrybounce raised an eyebrow, confused by the tom's reaction. She shouldn't have been- cats did this all the time. She was often unimportant, or too much for most. Some thought she was 'flaky', whatever that meant. She smiled softly, shaking her head. Before following the other warrior, She glanced back at the patrol leader, eyes eager to move on.
"Are we going?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 12th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Foxpaw did it but landed on a stick that snapped under her weight @caswshay617
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 12th, 2019, 06:30 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post

| Crowtail's Patrols |

HUNTING PATROL
Leader: Vixenleap @Haunted;
Members: Snakestrike @FuzzyFeline] ; and Aspenpaw @Heartstruck;
(Optional Prompt: A hawk is flying around the territory and tries to pick up Aspenpaw, but the two warriors are quick and kills it.)

Crowtail turned to one last group of cats to go out on a hunting patrol. "Vixenleap I want you to take Snakestrike and Aspenpaw on a hunting patrol. I don't care where you go just watch out. There has been a hawk circling around the territory, so make sure the apprentice doesn't get picked up.", he meowed. The deputy's eyes rested on Aspenpaw. They were soft. He wanted nothing to happen to any apprentices.
[AH SHOOT I DIDN'T SEE THIS I FEEL SO BAD AAAAAHHHH]

"Great. I have to take those cat's out?" Vixenleap softly muttered, her eyes fixated on the ground as her name was called out, but she lifted head in a nod at Crowtail's final request, understanding the responsibility that was being put on her shoulders, however brittle they looked.

She clenched her jaw in mild apprehension for this 'patrol' and went to scout off her 'mates, her hazy gaze narrowed into slits.

[ @Fuzzyfeline | @Heartstruck ]

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; December 12th, 2019 at 06:32 PM.
Closed Thread