Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:50 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 11:50 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 11:46 AM
CattleCaller's Cats!
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:22 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
@Skelly

"Hey, Midgepaw! Come on, I want to show you something really cool that I found!", Rushpaw said, running ahead of his friend. "Hurry up, slowpoke!", he chuckled, slowing his pace as he looked at the other apprentice. "We're nearly there. We'll be there, soon.", the ginger point Siamese apprentice meowed.

"See? I told you we would be here soon.", Rushpaw mewed, looking at a waterfall. There were some butterflies and rabbits, mice, and other prey here, too. "Isn't this place a beauty?", he asked.
Midgepaw followed slowly, still a bit hesitant around Rushpaw, although he liked that the oddly colored tom was rather bouncy and kind, perhaps because so few had been like that back in his old home. He chuckled and raced after the tom, his long legs and thin build giving him an almost fully WindClan appearance, but as far as he could tell, he was all Dusk Syndicate. He felt the situation change, and that made him change. He became his other part, which was a molly. She nodded, staring at the waterfall and flattening her black and white ears against its deafening roar. The sound made her think of her mother, who had chased her away with intentions of killing her barely a moon ago. She shook her head, clearing her mind. “It's very loud!” Midgepaw had to shout over the thundering falls.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
duskheart watched the young kit with a purr, "how old are you mousekit? im only wondering because when they are older i was wondering if you could show them around, you seem like someone who would be great at showing them around and being one of their first friends"
"I'm three moons. My mother says i'm big for my age, but I don't believe it." replied Mousekit with a flick of her small ear.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw followed slowly, still a bit hesitant around Rushpaw, although he liked that the oddly colored tom was rather bouncy and kind, perhaps because so few had been like that back in his old home. He chuckled and raced after the tom, his long legs and thin build giving him an almost fully WindClan appearance, but as far as he could tell, he was all Dusk Syndicate. He felt the situation change, and that made him change. He became his other part, which was a molly. She nodded, staring at the waterfall and flattening her black and white ears against its deafening roar. The sound made her think of her mother, who had chased her away with intentions of killing her barely a moon ago. She shook her head, clearing her mind. “It's very loud!” Midgepaw had to shout over the thundering falls.
"I know it's loud! But still! Isn't this place a beauty?", Rushpaw shouted over the noise of the rushing water from the waterfall. "You want to hunt, Midgepaw?", he asked, facing the apprentice. "We could hunt or swim for a bit in the small lake right there under the waterfall.", the ginger tom meowed, flattening his ears to block out some of the thundering roars from the waterfall. "Even though RiverClan cats are most known to like water!", Rushpaw added. "We could chase butterflies, hunt, or swim for a little while."
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:31 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
"I'm three moons. My mother says i'm big for my age, but I don't believe it." replied Mousekit with a flick of her small ear.
"i dont know if thats true or not but you sure do seem bigger then some of the kits here maybe its just their age or your mothers right about you"

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old May 30th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"i dont know if thats true or not but you sure do seem bigger then some of the kits here maybe its just their age or your mothers right about you"
"She say's I'll make a good warrior someday. I hope I will. I want to make her proud. Even though she's in starclan she's still watching over me. But my adopted mother isn't very kind to me or her other kit." mewed Mousekit, her eyes starting to cloud up with tears.

Old May 30th, 2017, 07:55 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
"She say's I'll make a good warrior someday. I hope I will. I want to make her proud. Even though she's in starclan she's still watching over me. But my adopted mother isn't very kind to me or her other kit." mewed Mousekit, her eyes starting to cloud up with tears.
"oh pour thing, i wish i could help somehow i really do" she looked at the kit sadly then used her tail to wipe mousekits tears away "come see my kits anytime you want and need to get away im always here to help with that just need to ask" she said looking at the kit gently.

Old May 30th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"oh pour thing, i wish i could help somehow i really do" she looked at the kit sadly then used her tail to wipe mousekits tears away "come see my kits anytime you want and need to get away im always here to help with that just need to ask" she said looking at the kit gently.
Mousekit nodded with a smile. "Mousekit stop talking to stranger's! You know how I don't like you talking to the other queens!" yowled her adopted mother Soulflower with anger. Mousekit shrunk low to the ground and looked at Duskheart with a shake of her body in fright.

Old May 30th, 2017, 08:15 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Mousekit nodded with a smile. "Mousekit stop talking to stranger's! You know how I don't like you talking to the other queens!" yowled her adopted mother Soulflower with anger. Mousekit shrunk low to the ground and looked at Duskheart with a shake of her body in fright.
she looked at the other she-cat "its fine, i honostly like her company"

(gtg for the night)

Old May 30th, 2017, 09:27 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honorable Kitti View Post
"I know it's loud! But still! Isn't this place a beauty?", Rushpaw shouted over the noise of the rushing water from the waterfall. "You want to hunt, Midgepaw?", he asked, facing the apprentice. "We could hunt or swim for a bit in the small lake right there under the waterfall.", the ginger tom meowed, flattening his ears to block out some of the thundering roars from the waterfall. "Even though RiverClan cats are most known to like water!", Rushpaw added. "We could chase butterflies, hunt, or swim for a little while."
Midgepaw nodded, mainly relying on reading Rushpaw's lips than her hearing due to the loud roaring falls. She backed up and gazed at them from a distance so she could better hear what Rushpaw was saying to her. “It is.” Midgepaw said at last, her voice still hard to hear over the thundering falls. It was certainly prettier than anywhere back in her old home. Then she shifted back to male, which he often did, since he felt more like a tom when he was uncomfortable. He didn't want to get hurt, because he knew that a harmless cut for him and a harmless cut for anyone else were two different things. Any sized cut would continually bleed and eventually kill him if not properly treated. “RiverClan?” he asked, tilting his head to one side. He'd haerd the name before, but and never been given a description. He'd come to WindClan already knowing of the Clans from his mother, who was a lean silvery colored calico the cold and unforgiving icy blue eyes. Those eyes had never left his dreams, the way he had seen her eagerness to kill him in them had never left him. He shook himself. “We could hunt. I don't really like water much.”
Old May 30th, 2017, 09:46 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Myik

Breezerunner paused in the clearing, her eyes full of regret and shock as she looked at the body of Stonebird, and then at the cat aiding her in bringing the body back to the WindClan camp.