Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:42 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 12:40 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:24 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 12:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

(Mass mention in 3 2 1 go! @Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @starfall @Lilly @Empress Of Evil That should be all of you... ^w^ And @Marble if you want Jaysong to come fuss over her new grandkits that she'll take care :P )

Moondancer, who by now looked fully pregnant, padded into the nursery. Looking around, a slight shiver went through her body. She dreaded going in here. Still traumatized by the death of her last daughter, the Deputy had not expected ever having kits again. But now it seemed her belly was doing just that. It was looking like one big balloon just about to pop. She knew it was going to be soon, if not today. Worry also filled her, about having Halestar being on her own, even if it was just for a day or two. Moondancer were loyal to the leader, even though Halestar had showed some worryingly different and new traits as of late.
Peering around, she spotted an unused nest, and settled herself down. She were sure her mate would be here soon. He was a fussball over such things after all.
Pawing at the bedding, she succeeded in making it comfortable, just before the cramps began. Holding in a screech, the 38 moons old warrior started giving birth.

(Aaaand jumping over that... And saying Ocelotpath arrived and is now by her side :P )

Moondancer peered down at her litter. Five kits. Five! She had already dealt with one, but five? That was going to be a nightmare. But at the same time, looking down at these bundles really warmed her up inside. She loved them. No doubt in that. But she knew that having kits like this would be a problem, having the rank that she did. She had asked Jaysong kindly to take care of her grandkits. The 50 moons old queen had accepted, despite having a litter herself. Moondancer knew it would be problematic for her mother to have to take care of that many kits, but being a mother for the third time, Jaysong should be able to take it much better than Moondancer, who were slightly afraid of facing the fact that she were now a mother. She didn't know exactly how Ocelotpath felt about this, but she were sure he were just a tad nervous. If she weren't mistaking, this were his first litter after all.
Peering down at the small kittens by her belly, she tilted her head lightly, trying to figure out names for them. "Hmm. Seems like we have us three sons and two daughters, dear" She said, looking at Ocelotpath before looking back at the kits. Three of them looked a lot like herself, at least in their fur colors. Two of them seemed to be extremely quiet. Nudging one of the quiet kittens, she smiled lightly, the motherly feeling coming up inside her. "Silent.. Silentkit" She mumbled, peering over at Ocelotpath with a caring smile. "What do you think about Silentkit for this one?" She asked, not waiting for an answer before trying to determine names for the rest of the silvery kittens. The other quiet kitten looked like she had a very, very faint tint of brown in her fur, probably taken from her father. She didn't look like an egyptian mau either. "Her fur reminds me of some pearls I once found by the ocean when I were little.." She mumbled. "Pearlkit?" She asked slightly to Ocelotpath.
Peering over at the kitten that looked like a complete replica of herself, a name quickly popped up in her mind. "Mintkit for this one.. And I think since the last two looks a lot like you, you should name them" She said to Ocelotpath. She began looking slightly tired. Giving birth to five bundles really took it's toll on her.

(Alright, so I am going to leave that there. If you want, you can time skip them and RP them in the clearing or something. For now, I think Lonestar and I will RP out the naming and such here You can ofcause RP the kits here too, but since they are newborn it's probably a bit limited )

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 19th, 2017, 10:02 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

[CENTER @Spirit! @KKShift @Ashley / Kestrel)

Jaysong rushed into the medicne cat den. Long legs hurriedly dodged the patches of slushed snow. Blood coating her throat and bottom jaw as her youngest daughter hung from her jaws. Swaying with the forceful strides of the queen. Her frantic movements gave away her panicked mood, her large round eyes darting from each cat. Challenging them to look her back in the face or at her kit. Dangling, her mangled body bleeding and broken from the fall. Eyes shut so tight, her arms curled into her small body her legs extended as if she was prepared to hit the ground at any moment. Her jaw hung half open with horror, perfectly caught on her face just before she fell. The sound of the cracking, the sound of falling echoed eternally in her ears. Echoing off her failure as a queen. She suddnely felt flushed, crushed by the eyes of so many cats looking at her in bewilderment. It hurt her. "KESTRELBERRY!" she cried out from between the lumps of fur sticking to her teeth and lips. Her emotion flooding free from her eyes. "PLEASE! It's mistkit! HELP ME PLEASE!" she cried again.

[/CENTER]
(@Marble @Ashley/Kestral @Spirit)

Mistkit heard quite a bit of noise when she came to. Her mother? Or was she actually in Starclan? She opened her eyes slightly, looking through the bloodshot slits to find herself cuddled in what she was hoping was her mother’s fur. She tried to decipher the mysterious cat with her nose, but was met with the nauseating smell of blood.
Her shoulder hurt. A lot. It was a weird hurt, more of a tingle, but at the same time it felt like she was being stabbed over and over. Is this what dying feels like? Was she such a bad kit she was being sent to the Dark Forest to be punished for her sins? Was she reprimanded from Starclan? Was she dead?
Her whole body tensed and untensed. She let out a whale, crying for help. She wanted her momma. She to curl up next to her and sleep. She wanted to share her first frog with her. Maybe if they were as disgusting as the apprentices told her, she would spit it on Jaysong and then they would laugh about it and Jaysong would get agitated, but she would still love her.
Her thought’s were cleared away as she was placed onto what she could only assume was a bed of moss, just like back in the nursery. Maybe She was up in Starclan, and she would wake up tomorrow morning, fueled with energy and play around with the other kits. Maybe she would meet Moondancers lost daughter, Wolfpaw. Wolfpaw would most definitely be greatful to ask how Moondancer was doing. She would tell her that Moondancer was fine, and had more kits of her own. Wolfpaw would be slightly agitated by the fact Moondancer was more or less replacing her, but she would be much happier that she had five healthy siblings.
She felt the mystery cat curl up around her and start licking her face and the right side of her body. The licks hurt more than the actual pain, but they were also comforting. She pushed herself closer the the pelt with her left legs, curling up and letting out a millisecond of a purr. No. She was in too much pain to purr. She frowned and tried to raise her head. She was too weak.
It was so comfortable though. The warmth and the softness of the mystery cat’s body. She was so tired, she could just curl up for eternity...
Old March 19th, 2017, 01:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The Bengal sat close by Moondancer's side, a nervous expression on his features. He had never thought of himself as a father. But now? Now he was. Just a few minutes ago he had come dashing into the nursery, terrified...though there wasn't really a reason to be. Moondancer was fine. The kits looked healthy enough. And yet Ocelotpath was still scared, wondering if something bad could have happened. There were five of them-- five beautiful kits. And they were his. His and Moondancer's. He was looking foward so much to seeing them grow up, watching them grow and learn...and most of all, someday be apprentices then warriors.
Perhaps they would have kits of their own someday. Don't jump that far ahead. One day at a time. He told himself. Who knew what the future would hold? Who knew what would happen? The tom could still feel his limbs shaking, a nervous expression on his features. The mixture of excitement, nervousness, and worry made him feel partly sick and partly thrilled. He didn't quite know what to do or say. "Th-they're beautiful. Just like their Mother." He finally managed to get out in a quiet voice. Three sons. Two daughters. Ocelotpath loved every one of them, and he knew he would always protect them... no matter what.
Silentkit. It's perfect. He thought, but he couldn't say anything. His vocal cords seemed to have failed him as he swallowed, trying desperately to speak, and finally settled for a nod. A nervous one, but at least he managed it at all. This was his first time as a Father. He didn't know what to do. He was afraid to touch any one of the kits, afraid to so much as speak in a voice above a whisper just in case he broke them by speaking too loudly, or touching them-- what if he scared them just by looking at them? Watching the kits now, it was impossible for him to believe that they would one day be warriors, fighting to defend and protect their clanmates.
One day they would die.
But until that day came, Ocelotpath was going to watch over them for as long as he could. Protect them for as long as he could. He listened as she named two more of the kits, and then a sudden shock went through him as she mentioned him naming the other two. Me? But I don't know any good names! He thought, before taking a deep breath. He could do this. Surely it wouldn't be too hard, right? And besides, if he had trouble, Moondancer could always help him. He glanced down at the two tiny bundles in front of him, swallowing slightly.
"How about...M-Mothkit for t-this one?" He suggested, looking at one of the two that looked more like him. He almost wished they had all looked like Moondancer-- she was such a pretty cat-- but then again, part of him was glad at the same time. He was honored to get to be a part of this. He only hoped that it wouldn't interfere too much with Moondancer being Deputy and everything... because things could quickly go downhill.
"And...Speckledkit for this one?" He mewed, glancing over at the other kit. If she agreed, then they were all named. Five kits. Three sons, two daughters. All beautiful. He thought, before glancing up at Moondancer again and smiling.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 21st, 2017 at 12:06 PM.
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:19 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Kestrelberry nodded. "Yeah, Moondancer seems to be doing well so far. The Clan is faring well, not to mention that Leafbare is coming to an end." He smiled, shifting his forest green gaze to his paws, before refocusing on Halestar. The moggy offered the leader a small smile. "Especially with all of that chaos from the battle.. That ought to have been stressful, considering you were driven away."
"Partially. However it is nice to know I can trust certain cats with the clan if need be. It's rather sad, however that most of my closest allies were taken by sickness or other reasons after Blazingash's reign." Halestar said, green eyes watching Kestrelberry closely. "Hopefully things will settle down in ShadowClan and we are able to thrive again- now since hopefully everything is stable where needed and our food stock should be filling up once again."

"How has everything been for you? Loosing Bravestep and all..." the leader asked, sitting and licking one of her front paws.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old March 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm strolled towards the nursery. Despite his confident gait, nerves flickered throughout his chest and was visible in the slight shining of his eyes. He had to admit he didn't see himself becoming a father; in fact, that was the last thing he had wanted to be prior to meeting Nightstream. Now that he had kits, though, he was going to treat them as if they were his world. A familiar pelt was in the doorway, and his heart skipped a beat. "Nightstream?" He called out hesitantly as he reached the nursery.
"Pinestorm!" Nightstream exclaimed running as fast as she could out of the nursery with darkkit and dewkit padding alongside. (Sorry for kinda rping dewkit...) she reached up and locked his muzzle as darkkit hid behind her.
( @KitKat12 @Maplefur)

Last edited by Caligo Everton; March 19th, 2017 at 05:04 PM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 12:37 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A small she-cat laid on her belly, looking into the distance. She stared at the other cats that walked past her, without giving her glance. Granted, some did. They were friendly, and they wished her a good day. She lounged around. The day seemed normal to her. Nothing exciting was happening. She was living her everyday life. This made her shrug and shake her head. She didn’t have time for the false hope of a new adventure that could spark her life.

Instead, she enjoyed laying under this tree. Protected from the sun. The wind blowing her pelt slightly, and her bushy tail dancing behind her. Flurrytail figured she would go out to hunt, but thought against it, playing off as lazy, so she sat under the tree a while longer, relaxing, contemplating about life.

‘’Uh--I’m bored,’’ She groaned quietly to herself. She was tired of sitting under that tree--though the shade felt as if it were from Starclan themselves! She gingerly got up, shook her pelt of whatever debris clung to her and she trotted out, greeting everyone she passed with a happy smile. She made her way to the fresh-kill pile, and scanned at the prey she wanted. She didn’t have a particular taste. Only that she wanted food. Perhaps, a type of bird. When her eyes landed on a grouse, she shrugged and decided that the food would do. She picked it up with her fangs, and turned to go back under her shade. When she saw that it was occupied by shadowed cats, she turned back around and soaked out a place to sit and eat quietly.

Flurrytail didn’t have that many friends in the clan. And, she wished to find Cougarstorm, her only true friend, but he was nowhere in site. She hadn’t heard from Mudwater or Roseblaze, so they were out the choice box, so she sat alone. With the bird between her front paws, she leaned down to start eating, savoring the taste.

Though she were alone, the meal, no doubt, was heavily delicious and it satisfied her. She ate everything, and found a neat spot to dug up the bones. After she was finished with her meal, she rolled herself on the grass. She rolled her lithe body around slowly, as if she were stretching. To others, to toms specifically, they would regard this as an act of flirting, but who was she flirting with? In Flurrytail’s defense, she was just stretching, not trying to gain some tom’s attention. She hardly received the attention anyway. She wasn’t anything special. And, quite frankly, she was glad to not be. So, the warrior continued to roll around in the grass, stopping to be on her back, and looking up at the sky, as if she were appreciating it deep down in her heart.

@Willowpillow
Old March 21st, 2017, 02:44 AM
Boop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The Bengal sat close by Moondancer's side, a nervous expression on his features. He had never thought of himself as a father. But now? Now he was. Just a few minutes ago he had come dashing into the nursery, terrified...though there wasn't really a reason to be. Moondancer was fine. The kits looked healthy enough. And yet Ocelotpath was still scared, wondering if something bad could have happened. There were five of them-- five beautiful kits. And they were his. His and Moondancer's. He was looking foward so much to seeing them grow up, watching them grow and learn...and most of all, someday be apprentices then warriors.
Perhaps they would have kits of their own someday. Don't jump that far ahead. One day at a time. He told himself. Who knew what the future would hold? Who knew what would happen? The tom could still feel his limbs shaking, a nervous expression on his features. The mixture of excitement, nervousness, and worry made him feel partly sick and partly thrilled. He didn't quite know what to do or say. "Th-they're beautiful. Just like their Mother." He finally managed to get out in a quiet voice. Three sons. Two daughters. Ocelotpath loved every one of them, and he knew he would always protect them... no matter what.
Silentkit. It's perfect. He thought, but he couldn't say anything. His vocal cords seemed to have failed him as he swallowed, trying desperately to speak, and finally settled for a nod. A nervous one, but at least he managed it at all. This was his first time as a Father. He didn't know what to do. He was afraid to touch any one of the kits, afraid to so much as speak in a voice above a whisper just in case he broke them by speaking too loudly, or touching them-- what if he scared them just by looking at them? Watching the kits now, it was impossible for him to believe that they would one day be warriors, fighting to defend and protect their clanmates.
One day they would die.
But until that day came, Ocelotpath was going to watch over them for as long as he could. Protect them for as long as he could. He listened as she named two more of the kits, and then a sudden shock went through him as she mentioned him naming the other two. Me? But I don't know any good names! He thought, before taking a deep breath. He could do this. Surely it wouldn't be too hard, right? And besides, if he had trouble, Moondancer could always help him. He glanced down at the two tiny bundles in front of him, swallowing slightly.
"How about...M-Mothkit for t-this one?" He suggested, looking at one of the two that looked more like him. He almost wished they had all looked like Moondancer-- she was such a pretty cat-- but then again, part of him was glad at the same time. He was honored to get to be a part of this. He only hoped that it wouldn't interfere too much with Moondancer being Deputy and everything... because things could quickly go downhill.
"And...Speckledkit for this one?" He mewed, glancing over at the other kit. If she agreed, then they were all named. Five kits. Three sons, two daughters. All beautiful. He thought, before glancing up at Moondancer again and smiling.

Moondancer smiled happily and nodded. "Speckledkit and Mothkit it is.. Welcome to the family" She mumbled, peering down at the kittens and giving each of them an affectionate lick on the forehead. She were still terrified of being a mother, but seeing the five now named kittens made her lighten up. It might not be so bad after all. And especially with a mate and father who loved her and would not leave her, it wouldn't be so bad, would it? She certainly hoped not.
She had to be loyal to her clan. She had to take care of her duties. And she felt more than lucky to have a mother like Jaysong, who were caring and affectionate to anything that wasn't rude to her. And for the kittens to have their grandmother as surrogate mother for at least a while would just built up the relationship with their relatives.. Right?
"Ocelotpath.. You know I won't be able to be a full queen, don't you?" She asked hesitantly. "With my deputy duties, and with Halestar in her current state of mind.. It wouldn't work if I became a full queen.. I've asked my mother to take care of them, at least until they are able to eat fresh-kill by themselves." She continued. She did not hope Ocelotpath would find her being a bad mother for doing this.

@Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @starfall @Empress Of Evil @Lilly

(After your next post Lonestar, would you mind time skipping to when the kits are two months? Just for their RPers to be able to actually RP them :P)

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 21st, 2017, 06:52 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

The kit, who was still recovering from Green-cough, looked up. "Great. I have to play with you. Why on earth do they think we like each other. Your an annoying goody two shoes and I'm me. It drives me insane." The tan kit struggled up, wheezing slightly, green-cough had hurt her badly. Her green eyes filled with defensive hatred. "Dont try help me. I'm fine." She waved her bottlebrush tail and frowned. "so what do kits like us do normally? I normally sneak behind the warrior dens and grab unsuspecting tails."
(.....)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old March 21st, 2017, 12:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Moondancer smiled happily and nodded. "Speckledkit and Mothkit it is.. Welcome to the family" She mumbled, peering down at the kittens and giving each of them an affectionate lick on the forehead. She were still terrified of being a mother, but seeing the five now named kittens made her lighten up. It might not be so bad after all. And especially with a mate and father who loved her and would not leave her, it wouldn't be so bad, would it? She certainly hoped not.
She had to be loyal to her clan. She had to take care of her duties. And she felt more than lucky to have a mother like Jaysong, who were caring and affectionate to anything that wasn't rude to her. And for the kittens to have their grandmother as surrogate mother for at least a while would just built up the relationship with their relatives.. Right?
"Ocelotpath.. You know I won't be able to be a full queen, don't you?" She asked hesitantly. "With my deputy duties, and with Halestar in her current state of mind.. It wouldn't work if I became a full queen.. I've asked my mother to take care of them, at least until they are able to eat fresh-kill by themselves." She continued. She did not hope Ocelotpath would find her being a bad mother for doing this.

(After your next post Lonestar, would you mind time skipping to when the kits are two months? Just for their RPers to be able to actually RP them :P)
{That's fine with me! @Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @starfall @Empress Of Evil @Lilly }

The tom smiled, looking down at the kits again. He was still unsure...what if he messed this up? No. I can do this. I can definitely do this. He thought, looking at Moondancer with an expression that looked more as though he were saying 'help me' then anything else, although he was trying to figure out what he could do to help himself. Just need to calm down. Calm down. Moondancer's fine, the kits are fine, everything's fine...no need to panic...he thought, shifting his weight uneasily. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe there was a big need to panic, and he just didn't know it yet. What am I thinking? He sighed, shifting his weight once more and attempting to smile.
Moondancer's words stunned him... he hadn't been expecting that. Of course he should have known she wouldn't be able to be a full queen, with her being Deputy and everything... but they stunned him all the same. For a moment he didn't say anything, feeling as though his throat were too dry to speak...and then he managed to calm himself. "Of...of course. Yeah, I guess that-- that wouldn't work too well, would it? Don't worry. I'm sure the kits will be fine." He was speaking more to himself at the last part, not quite realizing that he was talking out loud.
Though he knew Jaysong would probably take good care of the kits, he was still unsure about it...but as long as Moondancer was okay with it, he supposed he could be too. Everything was going to be just fine. That's it. Calm down. He told himself, breathing a sigh of relief. At least he could come and see them whenever he wanted to...though he supposed it would be a little different if he came without Moondancer, having Jaysong there instead of his pretty younger mate.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 21st, 2017, 04:02 PM
Boop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{That's fine with me! @Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @starfall @Empress Of Evil @Lilly }

The tom smiled, looking down at the kits again. He was still unsure...what if he messed this up? No. I can do this. I can definitely do this. He thought, looking at Moondancer with an expression that looked more as though he were saying 'help me' then anything else, although he was trying to figure out what he could do to help himself. Just need to calm down. Calm down. Moondancer's fine, the kits are fine, everything's fine...no need to panic...he thought, shifting his weight uneasily. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe there was a big need to panic, and he just didn't know it yet. What am I thinking? He sighed, shifting his weight once more and attempting to smile.
Moondancer's words stunned him... he hadn't been expecting that. Of course he should have known she wouldn't be able to be a full queen, with her being Deputy and everything... but they stunned him all the same. For a moment he didn't say anything, feeling as though his throat were too dry to speak...and then he managed to calm himself. "Of...of course. Yeah, I guess that-- that wouldn't work too well, would it? Don't worry. I'm sure the kits will be fine." He was speaking more to himself at the last part, not quite realizing that he was talking out loud.
Though he knew Jaysong would probably take good care of the kits, he was still unsure about it...but as long as Moondancer was okay with it, he supposed he could be too. Everything was going to be just fine. That's it. Calm down. He told himself, breathing a sigh of relief. At least he could come and see them whenever he wanted to...though he supposed it would be a little different if he came without Moondancer, having Jaysong there instead of his pretty younger mate.

Moondancer smiled lightly. He seemed to be okay with what she had said. That calmed her a little bit down.
Peering down at their kits, a quick thought told her to stay. But she knew deputy duties came first, logically. She loved them. To bits. And she would visit them every single time she would have any freetime. Which actually was often, considering her rank. And she were more than happy for that at this moment. "I do love them. Don't doubt that.. I'm just worried it'll be bad for both me and Halestar if I don't tend my deputy duties.." she said, lowering her head a little. Licking each kit's forehead once again. "My precious little ones.." she said, giving them a cat-like smile. She would stay for them for now, until Halestar called for her. Then she'd leave. But first then.

(TIMESKIP TO TWO MOONS)

Moondancer poked her head into the nursery. She had just gotten off duties, and wanted to check in on her precious bundles. Their personalities had showed, and she loved all of them. Though Speckledkit could be rude at times, he were cute. Pearlkit had not said a word, and Moondancer had come to the conclusion that she were mute. But that had not made her love her less. She were still Moondancer's kit. And they were all healthy. Silentkit seemed mute at first impression, but Moondancer had heard him whisper and talk. It wasn't often, but it happened. Mintkit was sweet. She seemed to always want to be with Moondancer when she were around, and Moondancer couldn't say she thought that was a bad thing. The little bundle was precious and a happy kitten. Mothkit had problems hearing at times, but he were a cutie still.
Spotting her kittens by her own mother's side, she padded over to them and laid down where there were space. "Hello little ones" She said with a wide cat-like smile.

(I am so sorry this is a tad short, I am in a huge rush..
@Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz @fenic! @starfall @Lilly @Marble @Empress Of Evil )

Closed Thread