Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:30 AM

Old January 15th, 2019, 07:34 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
((Dont worry about it :3 also what dawn means by prove she means she needs to be convinced if this is worth her time like, her parents will be happy if she does this or something but that drive to train here change when she is a app since it goes from wanting attention to wanting revenge :>))

Dawn'Kit with not much time to react, flinched when she noticed the she was underneath her with her claws unsheathed. Feeling a sense of danger wash over her she was about to dodge but felt pain reach her underbelly, she let out a brief yelp feeling a small pain surge through her, she quickly moved away from Creek'Tounge looking down, seeing a small scratch. "..Tch". Realising that the she was right she glared at her. " So, this is the real thing uh? The answer to your question was yes, I do find this as a joke until you prove to me I will benefit from training here then I look down upon this place as a joke~". When saying that she smirked, if she was going to be trained by this hothead she-cat she was going to prove that she was not one who will blindly trust a cat that easily, she somewhat glanced over her shoulder still seeing the large tom and white kit talk but she refocused her attention to Creek'Tounge. "So, Are you going to convince me while we start training or not?" She asked with a glint in her eyes.

@Branch of Life @Snow Blade
Creektounge seathed her claws and narrowed her eyes at the kit. “Well Dawnkit,” she spat the name like a fly. “I know your father disowned you. This will help you get revenge on him.” She looked the rag doll type cat up and down. I need to train her! Not ware my time arguing! Creektounge looked and flicked her tail on her ear.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 15th, 2019, 08:16 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Creektounge sheathed her claws and narrowed her eyes at the kit. “Well Dawnkit,” she spat the name like a fly. “I know your father disowned you. This will help you get revenge on him.” She looked the rag doll type cat up and down. I need to train her! Not ware my time arguing! Creektounge looked and flicked her tail on her ear.
Dawn'Kit Eyes widen a bit at Creek'Tounge's words, just the thought of her father made her mad after that incident. "...Revenge?...How so...?". She looked at her, feeling as if it piped her interests.

@Branch of Life @Snow Blade (( honestly don't know where this is gonna go xD ))

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old January 18th, 2019, 04:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Thunderkit awoke in the dark forest territory. Sounds filled his ears for the first time. He must be dreaming, since he could actually hear. He glanced over in the corner and saw a molly. The cat had scars covering her body and she had a mean look in her eyes.

"Welcome to the Dark Forest! I will be your mentor after you've become an apprentice. My names Flowerclaw.", meowed the dark forest molly. Flowerclaw shook her pelt.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 19th, 2019, 04:20 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coriander View Post

Though Thunderkit was a foreign name to him, Lizardstripe took advantage of the young kit's doubt. He flattened his ears against his head as he spoke. "Trust no one," he spat. "Have you learned nothing from the way your Clan treated you? You cannot put your faith in those around you. It will only end in betrayal." Something flickered in his eyes, anger and sadness as he thought of his mother who had shown so little remorse for the death of his father. Then he blinked and shook his head, and it was gone.
"Trust no one," the muscled tom repeated, narrowing his eyes. "You can only rely on fear and pain to keep you safe."
@Corriander I was quite sure I posted a reply :T
Sorry!

Snowkit shook his fur and watch cautiously as his so called mentor tried to advise him. “I.. I guess you’re right.” He clawed at the ground in anger and realisation. “Then why am I here?”

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 19th, 2019 at 04:21 AM.
Old January 19th, 2019, 11:01 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

@Corriander I was quite sure I posted a reply :T
Sorry!

Snowkit shook his fur and watch cautiously as his so called mentor tried to advise him. “I.. I guess you’re right.” He clawed at the ground in anger and realisation. “Then why am I here?”
(
You're good dude

Lizardstripe had to force his tone flat. Honestly, were all kits dumb? Hadn't he already told Snowkit why? "So you can get the honest training you deserve," he meowed. "When you become an apprentice, your Clanmates will teach you to fight as if you are kittypets, and to stick to the Code at all costs. They will tell you that you don't need to kill in order to win fight." He flicked his tail around and examined it carefully. "They are wrong, and you will not get the proper training you need. From this night onward, every time you fall asleep, you will awake here. Plan your daytime activities carefully, as I will not accept sloppiness due to tiredness. You must also leave at moonhigh each night, because your Clanmates will begin to suspect that something is off. And if they confront you about it, wait until you have them alone..." He looked up, staring Snowkit straight in the eye "...and kill them."
Old January 19th, 2019, 11:19 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:
(
You're good dude

Lizardstripe had to force his tone flat. Honestly, were all kits dumb? Hadn't he already told Snowkit why? "So you can get the honest training you deserve," he meowed. "When you become an apprentice, your Clanmates will teach you to fight as if you are kittypets, and to stick to the Code at all costs. They will tell you that you don't need to kill in order to win fight." He flicked his tail around and examined it carefully. "They are wrong, and you will not get the proper training you need. From this night onward, every time you fall asleep, you will awake here. Plan your daytime activities carefully, as I will not accept sloppiness due to tiredness. You must also leave at moonhigh each night, because your Clanmates will begin to suspect that something is off. And if they confront you about it, wait until you have them alone..." He looked up, staring Snowkit straight in the eye "...and kill them."
Snowkit noticed his mentor’s annoyance and sat up higher. He tried to act as if he was interested, but the only thing on his mind was the throbbing pain on his head. “Every time I sleep? Training?” All this sounded confusing to him. Why is this happening to him? No one else he knew was here.
“Oh I see. You’re one of those fools that help "disadvantaged" kits who don’t know how to live, right?” He flicked his tail angrily. “If you’re really meant to be teaching me anything, why are you sitting down waiting to turn into crowfood? What youre saying sounds like a load of badger droppings to me.” He stared at Lizardstripe, silently telling him he won’t be backing down.
But the idea of killing.. that, for some reason, sounded appealing to him.

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 19th, 2019 at 11:20 PM.
Old January 20th, 2019, 07:50 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

Snowkit noticed his mentor’s annoyance and sat up higher. He tried to act as if he was interested, but the only thing on his mind was the throbbing pain on his head. “Every time I sleep? Training?” All this sounded confusing to him. Why is this happening to him? No one else he knew was here.
“Oh I see. You’re one of those fools that help "disadvantaged" kits who don’t know how to live, right?” He flicked his tail angrily. “If you’re really meant to be teaching me anything, why are you sitting down waiting to turn into crowfood? What youre saying sounds like a load of badger droppings to me.” He stared at Lizardstripe, silently telling him he won’t be backing down.
But the idea of killing.. that, for some reason, sounded appealing to him.

With a hiss of anger, the gray-brown tabby raised a paw, claws unsheathed, as if to strike down on Snowkit's head in a killing blow. His eyes flared for a moment, but he forced himself to lower his paw. "So you want me to teach you?" he spat. "Fine. Let's start off with a move that'll incapacitate your enemy." He stood. "For right now, Snowkit, I want you to just stay still and let me demonstrate. Claws need to be sheathed for this move, and you have to carefully aim it.
"Always go for the shoulder with this move. If you bring your paw down hard enough on top of the shoulder, your opponent will lose all feeling in that leg and crumple to the ground, temporarily lamed, which gives you a chance to go for a killing blow. Are you ready?"
Old January 23rd, 2019, 04:33 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

(( Bump on Dawn, Creek and maybe Snow and Dawns meeting soon, only if your up for that lol?? @Snow Blade @Branch of Life ))

Dawn'Kit Looked at the She, Unleashing her claws preparing her self, she was now angry at the mention of her family, a sudden realization flushed over her. " Does this mean... I can make my Father slipt up with that mouse-brained she-cat he is seeing and make him go back to Quick'Feather?!". She asked, feeling desperation come into her voice, between Quick'Feather and her Father, Quick'Feather treated her a tiny bit better than her Father, she wanted to try to fix her broken family. "... Alright...Creek'Tounge I want you to teach me..". She said a fierce but dull look filled her eyes as she ready herself, she and Creek'Tounge weren't too far away from two other cats.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; January 23rd, 2019 at 04:40 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 05:26 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:

With a hiss of anger, the gray-brown tabby raised a paw, claws unsheathed, as if to strike down on Snowkit's head in a killing blow. His eyes flared for a moment, but he forced himself to lower his paw. "So you want me to teach you?" he spat. "Fine. Let's start off with a move that'll incapacitate your enemy." He stood. "For right now, Snowkit, I want you to just stay still and let me demonstrate. Claws need to be sheathed for this move, and you have to carefully aim it.
"Always go for the shoulder with this move. If you bring your paw down hard enough on top of the shoulder, your opponent will lose all feeling in that leg and crumple to the ground, temporarily lamed, which gives you a chance to go for a killing blow. Are you ready?"
Snowkit growled at the tom but sat down anyway. Mousebrain..
“Why sheathed?” Slightly fearful, he continued to question the tom, trying to annoy him further. “I mean, it is the dark forest, right?” Licking his paw, he listened to the instructions he was given. Shoulder.. killing blow? He shook his head to clear his confusing thoughts and jumped up. “Course I am.”

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 23rd, 2019 at 05:26 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2019, 05:39 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(( Bump on Dawn, Creek and maybe Snow and Dawns meeting soon, only if your up for that lol?? @Snow Blade @Branch of Life ))

Dawn'Kit Looked at the She, Unleashing her claws preparing her self, she was now angry at the mention of her family, a sudden realization flushed over her. " Does this mean... I can make my Father slipt up with that mouse-brained she-cat he is seeing and make him go back to Quick'Feather?!". She asked, feeling desperation come into her voice, between Quick'Feather and her Father, Quick'Feather treated her a tiny bit better than her Father, she wanted to try to fix her broken family. "... Alright...Creek'Tounge I want you to teach me..". She said a fierce but dull look filled her eyes as she ready herself, she and Creek'Tounge weren't too far away from two other cats.
Creektounge s eyes filled with an evil joy as she laughed “Ill teach you, but first you must tell me in detail why your father left Quickfeather.” She meowed her tail swishing back and forth.
(Writers block ugh.)

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo