Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Bean
Today 07:10 PM
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:09 PM
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:58 PM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:47 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 06:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@sunflowerseed

[ Apologies for the wait, guys!! ]

Lynxsight was hunting, her pinkish nose nearly touching the damp, browning ground as she plodded through the territory. Muddy, wet grass brushed past her tabby pelt, but she hardly noticed-- once her mind was set on working, it was hard for her to snap out of it until she completed the task. Unfortunately today, prey seemed ever-ellusive. Not a single fresh scent.

After a while, she lifted her mud-streaked head, sighing in defeat. Perhaps I should move to another part of the territory, she thought dejectedly, right before she heard two little voices carried to her by the breeze. She swiveled her head in their direction, her brow immediately furrowed in confusion and worry. "Kits? Noo, it can't be.." But she heard them, clear as day, even if she couldn't spot the culprits. Quickly, she padded toward them. A warrior must be with them! she told herself, but she continued until she burst through the grass and weeds and found herself facing two little kits-- alone.

"What are you two doing?! Are you alone out here?" she demanded, marching right up to them with her tail lashing. Her eyes moved around the area, searching in vain for an adult, still in disbelief that they could be so naughty. "Don't you know how much trouble you could get into out here?"
Alpinekit was bouncing up and down excitedly, clinging to Goatkit in fear of having his tail stolen. "Mean Shadowclan warriors wouldn't be in Windclan territory!" He huffed defiantly.

He stayed close to Goatkit, but fear make him unsheathe his claws and almost dig them into the paws of the other kit. He missed, thankfully and froze in fear as the warrior emerged from the grass suddenly, his eyes widening and filling with fear. He even grave a cry of fear to try and alert something, really anything nice because he had closed his eyes. He only noticed the she was a windclan warrior when she spoke about a warrior not being with them. The knot in his stomach released and he clung to Goatkits leg.

"....ah-I--a.." Only Sounds could escape the still in shock kit. He even shook slightly, taking deep breathes
Old November 19th, 2019, 04:34 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post

@sunflowerseed

[ Apologies for the wait, guys!! ]

Lynxsight was hunting, her pinkish nose nearly touching the damp, browning ground as she plodded through the territory. Muddy, wet grass brushed past her tabby pelt, but she hardly noticed-- once her mind was set on working, it was hard for her to snap out of it until she completed the task. Unfortunately today, prey seemed ever-ellusive. Not a single fresh scent.

After a while, she lifted her mud-streaked head, sighing in defeat. Perhaps I should move to another part of the territory, she thought dejectedly, right before she heard two little voices carried to her by the breeze. She swiveled her head in their direction, her brow immediately furrowed in confusion and worry. "Kits? Noo, it can't be.." But she heard them, clear as day, even if she couldn't spot the culprits. Quickly, she padded toward them. A warrior must be with them! she told herself, but she continued until she burst through the grass and weeds and found herself facing two little kits-- alone.

"What are you two doing?! Are you alone out here?" she demanded, marching right up to them with her tail lashing. Her eyes moved around the area, searching in vain for an adult, still in disbelief that they could be so naughty. "Don't you know how much trouble you could get into out here?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Alpinekit was bouncing up and down excitedly, clinging to Goatkit in fear of having his tail stolen. "Mean Shadowclan warriors wouldn't be in Windclan territory!" He huffed defiantly.

He stayed close to Goatkit, but fear make him unsheathe his claws and almost dig them into the paws of the other kit. He missed, thankfully and froze in fear as the warrior emerged from the grass suddenly, his eyes widening and filling with fear. He even grave a cry of fear to try and alert something, really anything nice because he had closed his eyes. He only noticed the she was a windclan warrior when she spoke about a warrior not being with them. The knot in his stomach released and he clung to Goatkits leg.

"....ah-I--a.." Only Sounds could escape the still in shock kit. He even shook slightly, taking deep breathes
you're fine canine! ^^

Goatkit

The fluffy white kit sniggered at the bouncing Alpinekit's huffy words, his own little tuft of a bobbed tail sticking straight up in the air. Getting out of the camp was fun, especially with Alpinekit with him. The walls surrounding the camp felt stuffy as well as comforting - an odd mix, yet he still found himself craving the open plains outside of the protective nursery. Besides, he wasn't smelling anything dangerous nearby, mostly just mud, grass, and wind. Though while he was messing around with Alpinekit he almost didn't hear the oncoming pawsteps through the grass.

His heart leapt in his chest as he perked his ears, twisting his head around as the large figure of a cat burst into their tiny clearing. He bunched his small muscles, preparing to leap forward, run away, distract, do something that would help Alpinekit get away. But the younger kit clung stubbornly to his leg in fear and kept him in place. As he took a moment to really look at this older cat in front of them, he quickly realized this she-cat was a WindClan warrior, and a new sort of dread fluttered in his chest.

Blue and yellow eyes glanced down at Alpinekit at his stuttered words and squeaky voice, his jaw clenching as resilience filled him. The young tom straightened his shoulders and slid his leg out of the kit's grass, gracefully stepping over him and putting his body in front of the warrior's strict gaze and relieving Alpinekit from the brunt of it.

"I wasn't going to take us too far from camp," the small tom started, neither regretful nor indignant - his words and expression fully open and earnest, "and I was sure to keep it in sight so we didn't get lost." He pointed his muzzle over his shoulder as he spoke to peer through the grasses, only just barely able to make out the walls of the camp. "I sorta figured we'd only get in trouble if we were caught." Goatkit joked, a lighthearted, yet somewhat sheepish grin spreading across his features as he turned back towards the mud-streaked she-cat.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; November 19th, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
Old November 19th, 2019, 08:43 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
@Lilyfur2

The tom smiles, opening his maw in order to take in a scent as he lifted his muzzle. "Lovely day." He purred as he walked, turning to Littlewish again. "Maybe we should give hem a bit of scent training?" He suggested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Topazpaw winked at his sister. "Anytime." He whispered back. He followed the group, smiling at Littlewish's comment. "Onward ho to clans down yonder! I'll showeth my moves and greatness beyonder!" He gave a laugh, blue eyes sparkling with amusement.

Littlewish smiled. He liked his apprentice already.
"For thereth, down yonder is whereth the kittens play, deep down in the deep beyonder!" He sang, skipping happily. He glanced at Springtail, winking.
"Believe me, I know where the best scents are. Follow me!" He called, bounding off.

~~~

Runningpaw smiled, trotting after her brother, purring softly. She tried to keep up with Littlewish and the others, mrrowing with delight at the little ditty.
"Scent training, here we come!" She mewed, smiling at Springtail.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 20th, 2019, 04:39 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Bliss Girl @DeadlyWolfDen
(Let's get this wrapped up and head back)

Timbersnow emerged from the tall grass, a rabbit and a bird swinging from his jaws. He set them down on the stone, but didn't climb up himself. His fur was fluffled up from the cold; no doubt the stones would be freezing as well. He wrapped his tail around his paws and hunched down, waiting on the members of his patrol to return.
Old November 20th, 2019, 08:58 AM
eternally tired

@Bliss Girl @Slushie

Robinflight padded over to Timbersnow, carrying two rabbits in his jaws. He sat them on the rock. "Hello Timbersnow. Have you seen Snailblossom or is she not back yet?" He asked. Robinflight knew they had to get back to camp soon, so he wanted her to hurry up.
"What did you catch?" He inquired. He looked at Timbersnow curiously as waited for an answer.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 20th, 2019, 10:06 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

After she was sure none of the warriors wanted to talk to her about anything she looked over at her new apprentice again. A smile on her muzzle. He had looked so nervous during the ceremonies and she guessed part of it was because she had saved his ceremony for last. The little tom kit never was to sociable. At least from what she knew.
Seeing as he made his way towards her a little bit Brightstar waved her tail behind her, closing the distance between them so she could touch her nose to his. "I look forward to training you Nightpaw." The molly told him taking a step back. "Don't worry about being the 'leaders apprentice'. I'll try my best to give you a normal apprenticeship and make sure you become a proper warrior one day." She added a slight laugh to herself. The creamy molly was in a good mood. Not only had she gave herself a new apprentice, but Snailblossom was now a warrior. She couldn't be prouder of her. If things kept going as they where currently maybe things wouldn't be bad. She seemed to be doing an okay job as leader so far. Though she did need to pick a deputy soon, she had someone in mind but she wanted to ask them first. It'd be too embarrassing if they rejected her mid ceremony.
Pulling herself from her thoughts the molly looked back down at the little black tom. "So what do you want to do first?" She asked. "A tour of our territory? Fix yourself a nest in the apprentice den o-" Her voice cut off as she realized something. Oh. Right. Nightpaw was mute! Letting out an awkward chuckle she tried to come up with a separate way of finding out what he wanted to do. "Sorry about that." She apologized. She had gotten carried away. "How about this. Touch my right paw if you want to go see the territory," Holding out her right paw she paused a moment. "And if you want to do something else like fix your nest, touch my left." Brightstar instructed, sitting so she could hold out both paws.
One reason why she had decided to become his mentor was because she wanted to make sure whoever got him would take the time to train him properly, communicate with him. Look silly as you tried to find ways for hi to answer. She wanted someone to be dedicated to the young town. Who else would be better then herself? Now she had to figure out how to train him. One thing she'd learned is each cat learns differently. She learned different then her past apprentice Shadefern had learned and seeing other cats it was apparent not every method worked for every cat.
The important thing was that Brightsar would have fun and hoped Nightpaw would too. Who knows maybe she'd get him to be more social one day.

Nightpaw froze lightly during the second their noses touched, not at all being used to physical contact. He hadn't gotten much of it from his mother, who had only allowed him to nurse when absolutely necessary. Thus, physical contact had become a negative thing for him at this point. But he knew it was part of the ceremony and thus did not pull back from it. As soon as Brightstar stepped back, he did the same. He kept their distance fair, but also out of paw reach, for now. He couldn't be more relieved that nothing of what had come to mind, had actually happened.
Another thing that made him relieved, was the fact that he had gotten her. Someone he knew, someone whose voice he had heard before. Whose images had already passed through his mind. He had nothing to fear from her, or at least so he thought for now. He wasn't so sure he knew the full extent of the ability he thought to be normal. He had never had anyone to talk about it with and thus didn't know if there was more, or less even, to it.
The fact that she commented on being a leader's apprentice made his mouth twitch into a slight smile. It was as if she had read his mind, but he was sure that he would've seen such an ability in images, in case she had it. He started absent-mindedly pawing at the ground as he listened and observed. When she explained a way for him to reply and choose an option, he couldn't help but blink. All his life, his conversations had been short-lived due to his lack of, or at least chosen lack of speech, and other cats becoming bored of him because of it.
While he wanted to go fix himself a nest and get the best spot in the back of the den, he was also considering the fact that his mentor might become busy if he let down this opportunity. He peered at the outstretched paws, one ear flickering lightly as he reached forward with one of his own, to touch Brightstar's right paw. He'd choose the territory for now. Granted he was a little scared of it all, as he had never stepped foot outside of camp. He knew how some kits got to go out with their parents once in a while, not far but still, they got outside. He had always refused when such an opportunity had risen, knowing he would just trail behind the others and be ignored, once again due to his lack of talking.
The small kit looked forward to seeing the outside of the camp, however. Being an apprentice would give him the possibility to go out when he wanted to, at least when there was nothing dangerous in the territory. And being able to go out into the territory, be it for runs, hunts or just aimlessly walking, would give him an even better way to escape all the voices of the other cats.
Best to know the territory if he were to do such a thing.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old November 20th, 2019, 10:11 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

| @Slushie; @DeadlyWolfDen; |

Snailblossom came back to the meeting area with her two rabbits and a vole. "Sorry I'm late. I had trouble getting all my prey here." , meowed the molly. The newer warrior looked at Timbersnow and Robinflight, ready to go back to camp to tell her aunt Brightstar that it was a success.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 20th, 2019, 10:18 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veternum Puer View Post
Emeraldbush purred at the touch of her fur against his as well as, well, the purr that she was giving. He chuckled at the compliment and leaned down to give her a small lick between her ears before saying, "My eyes aren't better than anyone else's and most certainly not yours." He twined his tail with hers in a spiral fashion, enjoying the feeling of their fur connecting.
Snailblossom felt his tail wrap around hers. The molly let out a smile. "I got my eyes from my mother Dana." , meowed the molly. She missed her mother a little bit and wished that she had cared about her the way that her father had, but that wasn't about that right now. This moment was now. " Well your fur had a nice pattern and I love how fluffy you are. ", Snailblossom purred.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 20th, 2019, 12:07 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

@hxneysuckle

Hazelstep nodded as she turned to the tom. She listened to him speak, then replied after a moment. “Yeah, lets go then.” She waved her tail in a goodbye before turning and wandering off. She didn’t really taking note of where she was going, she could just follow a scent trail back anyway. Hazelstep glanced over her shoulder to make sure Embercry was following her. She walked for a bit longer before coming to stop. “So,” she turned to face the tom. “do you prefer to chase the prey to the other cat or catch it yourself?”
The tom blinked his amber eyes, grateful to be given the option. ¨I can chase it to you if you´d like.¨ Without waiting for an answer, Embercry looked around in search of prey. He opened his mouth slightly and drank in the scents. After a moment, he caught a flicker of movement on the edge of his vision. He whipped his head around and spotted a brown splotch on the moor. Hare. It was too far away to scent, but it wasn´t moving very fast and it would be an easy catch. In fact, it was limping a bit, as if it were injured. If Embercry were a bit more observant, he would have noted that it´s hopping was frantic and panicked, which was odd, and that it was just going around and around in a circle. But in reality, he wasn´t that observant. ¨Hey, Hazelstep, there´s a hare over there.¨ At this, he flicked his tail at the one he´d spotted. ¨Shall we catch it?¨

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Starstruck @Flameleaf ]

Tawnystep's tail lashed before she spun around and began to hunt on her own. She listened in on the other two, however, still using half of her attention to remain within the patrol in case something happened. Her nose twitched and she crouched, opening her mouth and taking a deep, slow breath. Mouse. The russet molly smirked and snuck forward. An easy catch.
Once she spotted the mouse skittering away along the ground, Tawnystep stopped. It seemed... off. Almost sickly- but it still looked good enough for the Clan, despite its scrawny form and strange behavior. Her eyes narrowed and she wriggled her haunches, bracing herself to pounce. She leaped forward and quickly nipped the mouse's spine, killing it instantly. The she-cat picked it up and buried it in a thin layer of dirt before moving off to search for more prey, still remaining close to her patrol members.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old November 20th, 2019, 01:48 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@Bliss Girl @DeadlyWolfDen

Timbersnow inclined his head to the prey sitting on the rock. "One rabbit and one crow," he meowed. "Nothing too much, but it should suffice for today." He scanned the grass behind Robinflight, then opened his jaws to answer the tom's question, but Snailblossom emerged before he had the chance. He shook his head instead. "Right behind you," he said. The young warrior took a moment to look over the she-cat's haul, and his eyes flickered with surprise. "Those are some good catches, Snailblossom," he added. "WindClan will feast tonight."
Closed Thread