Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:58 AM
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:57 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:55 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by sylvia26
Today 06:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2017, 07:48 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

(-cries while stalking rp-)

Last edited by spade; March 20th, 2017 at 07:49 PM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:14 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Her blue orbs lit up as she said he was interested in her story and puffed out her chest proudly. "Well, I guess I owe you at least that much." she meowed, remembering back to her sister's words. She wasn;t sure how to start, and so decided to start the way her sister had, from when she was a kit. She cleared her throat, and began to tell her tale.
~~
Leopardpaw was always an explorative kit, and she was born in a family where things were quite odd for most people to enjoy. She was a Savannah Bengal mix, so she had the height of a Savannah, and the burly, toughness of a Bengal. Her father was a purebred Savannah kittypet, and her mother a Bengal ShadowClan-er. However, during the first Evil Era, an Aphrodite tom, and father to her half siblings, turned evil and followed Eternalstar's rule. Mudleaf, her mother, couldn't bare to see her second litter living in the world of hate, so she retreated to WindClan, and left her two daughters behind, and took the boys. Shortly after, the announcement of the Evil Era's defeat ran through and borders had closed up, so she could not travel back, nor did she wish to. She had her second litter shortly after Bucknight came into power, and had four kits. Mudkit, Spottedkit, Mottlekit, and Leopardkit. But a harsh leaf-bare came in and took the lives of three, leaving the small kit behind. Leopardkit was near a moon, and wondered out of the nursery, bumping into two mates, and becoming friends quickly, talking about how she will one day be like Dapplestar, tough and a great leader. Her mother admired her great ambitions, and thought them cute. When Leopardkit was two moons she had been left in the nursery for days with no food, no water, and no mother. News rang through the clan that Mudleaf had been killed driving away a lynx. Saddened by the kit's loss, a queen by the name of Sunsong took her in and raised her as her own. Leopardkit never grew out of her daring ways. When she became an apprentice, she was dared to do many things, some life risking, but she did them anyways. And then one dare, to jump from the nursery to the apprentice's den, ending up in her broken paw, lead her to the Medicine Cat's den, where she fell in love with the herbs, and even the people residing inside.
~~
As she finished her story, she looked at Surgestorm and gave a smile. "I feel as if you and Moonpaw have given me a second chance at things. Making me see things a little clearer." she purred. Her blue orbs filled with curiosity, as she wondered his story. "Now it's your turn, Surgey." she meowed, nudging him with a paw.

{phew}
Surgestorm listened quietly, nodding his head every now and then to let her know that he was listening. At the end, he blushed a bit, not knowing he had made such a big difference in her life. "Okay, well, since I'm a bit older than you, I guess my story will be a bit longer," He meowed, amusement thick in his voice. After a moment of thought, he took a deep breath and began.
~~
Surgestorm was born into one big loving family, which is probably why he is such a loving person. He was a part of a second litter of 4 born to a very happy-go-lucky pair. His mother, Willowwind, and his father, Bearclaw, were slightly older than most when they had their first litter, and were the oldest in the clan to have a second litter. However, they stuck around in time to see Surgestorm and his siblings to apprenticehood. Unfortunately, they were killed in a flood that had struck moons ago, crushed by a tunnel collapse. The family only seemed to become closer at the loss of their parents. As a kit, though, he got into trouble quite a lot for doing crazy things. But, he doesn't regret his actions since it was one of those crazy things that led to him meeting Turtleback, the clan's medicine cat before him. At five moons old he got a dislocated shoulder after completing a dare to jump off of the leader's announcing post. It only took one visit for him to be hooked. He loved watching Turtleback work, and he often helped out by making patients laugh to forget their pain. It became common knowledge to patients that regularly came into the med den that Surge would be there, and they were always disappointed when he actually wasn't in the den for once. The absences became more frequent when he turned 6 moons and became a regular apprentice, but Surgestorm enjoyed the training. However, it wasn't like he could tell Turtleback, the person he admired the most in the world, "no, I don't want to be your apprentice" when she asked him to become WindClan's medicine cat apprentice. And, from then on, he set out to be a med cat. He still snuck out with the regular apprentices occasionally and learned to hunt and fight like them, but he definitely never had time to learn it all, even if he really wanted to. Eventually, Turtleback decided she wanted to retire, and set out on a journey, never to return. But, before she went, she gave Surgestorm his full name. Though he was very sad to see her go, he was pretty much a natural at handling the job alone. However, it was due only to Moonpaw that he was able to make it through the second evil era. He went through very tramatic times in the darkness, and he still has occasional nightmares. (But, he won't go much further into that topic yet). However, he's doing very well now. In fact, it's almost the new-leaf of his 40th moon.
~~
Surgestorm finished, though not as fancily as his companion. "There you go, you know my whole life story now, or at least you know the most significant parts of it anyways." His gaze wandered off to the entrance of the den, noticing that it was no longer morning. The two had been talking for quite some time now, he realized. He leaned towards her and touched his nose to her forehead in a sign of kinship. "Thanks for listening to me," The medicine cat meowed truthfully, having enjoyed the story telling.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; March 20th, 2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:28 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWompus View Post
He looked at her with big eyes and asked "are you my mother?" He sniffled
Heatherstep sighed, her cream tail swaying behind her as she made her way towards windclan's camp. "Sadly, little one, no" She murmured as she squinted her pale eyes. Up ahead she faintly saw the outline of the famililar camp. "But we will find your mother." She confirmed while her ears perked in alarm.

|My Site|My Finder|Breezeclan|
Feel free to Roleplay with me!
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowpillow View Post
Heatherstep sighed, her cream tail swaying behind her as she made her way towards windclan's camp. "Sadly, little one, no" She murmured as she squinted her pale eyes. Up ahead she faintly saw the outline of the famililar camp. "But we will find your mother." She confirmed while her ears perked in alarm.
He whined and continued breaking sown in tears "I want my momma!" He curled in a tight ball
Old March 20th, 2017, 08:39 PM

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm listened quietly, nodding his head every now and then to let her know that he was listening. At the end, he blushed a bit, not knowing he had made such a big difference in her life. "Okay, well, since I'm a bit older than you, I guess my story will be a bit longer," He meowed, amusement thick in his voice. After a moment of thought, he took a deep breath and began.
~~
Surgestorm was born into one big loving family, which is probably why he is such a loving person. He was a part of a second litter of 4 born to a very happy-go-lucky pair. His mother, Willowwind, and his father, Bearclaw, were slightly older than most when they had their first litter, and were the oldest in the clan to have a second litter. However, they stuck around in time to see Surgestorm and his siblings to apprenticehood. Unfortunately, they were killed in a flood that had struck moons ago, crushed by a tunnel collapse. The family only seemed to become closer at the loss of their parents. As a kit, though, he got into trouble quite a lot for doing crazy things. But, he doesn't regret his actions since it was one of those crazy things that led to him meeting Turtleback, the clan's medicine cat before him. At five moons old he got a dislocated shoulder after completing a dare to jump off of the leader's announcing post. It only took one visit for him to be hooked. He loved watching Turtleback work, and he often helped out by making patients laugh to forget their pain. It became common knowledge to patients that regularly came into the med den that Surge would be there, and they were always disappointed when he actually wasn't in the den for once. The absences became more frequent when he turned 6 moons and became a regular apprentice, but Surgestorm enjoyed the training. However, it wasn't like he could tell Turtleback, the person he admired the most in the world, "no, I don't want to be your apprentice" when she asked him to become WindClan's medicine cat apprentice. And, from then on, he set out to be a med cat. He still snuck out with the regular apprentices occasionally and learned to hunt and fight like them, but he definitely never had time to learn it all, even if he really wanted to. Eventually, Turtleback decided she wanted to retire, and set out on a journey, never to return. But, before she went, she gave Surgestorm his full name. Though he was very sad to see her go, he was pretty much a natural at handling the job alone. However, it was due only to Moonpaw that he was able to make it through the second evil era. He went through very tramatic times in the darkness, and he still has occasional nightmares. (But, he won't go much further into that topic yet). However, he's doing very well now. In fact, it's almost the new-leaf of his 40th moon.
~~
Surgestorm finished, though not as fancily as his companion. "There you go, you know my whole life story now, or at least you know the most significant parts of it anyways." His gaze wandered off to the entrance of the den, noticing that it was no longer morning. The two had been talking for quite some time now, he realized. He leaned towards her and touched his nose to her forehead in a sign of kinship. "Thanks for listening to me," The medicine cat meowed truthfully, having enjoyed the story telling.
Leopardpaw smiled as he pressed his nose to her head and gave a small purr. "I could say the same to you." she meowed. She liked this, the times she spent with Moonpaw in the territory, the fun she had in the Medicine Cat den, it was all fun for her. She wondered when he would choose his apprentice, and who he would choose. She loved it here, and although he didn't seem like he needed one so soon, she felt as if she and Moonpaw fill the spot with how much they seem to help. Help that was all the more welcomed. She didn't mind the cleaning, the making of beds or the sorting of herbs. It was the best part. And then, on slow days like this, the talking and sharing stories. She enjoyed his story, and realized they had something in common. Their mischievous acts leading them to the same place. She wondered if it was fate or luck, but she loved it here. She even began to sleep here sometimes, or whenever she was free, she came here to hang out with Moonpaw and Surgestorm. A place where she felt welcome. She truly enjoyed it. Putting on a warm smile, she place her nose to his head in the same fashion, then gave him a small lick to his ear. "Well, we both have kithood in common." she purred.
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:02 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

"Get. Off." she growled and squirmed, trying to wiggle out from under him.

{}
"Your not going anywhere little kitten." He purred and laughed
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:40 PM

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
"Your not going anywhere little kitten." He purred and laughed
"I AM NOT A KIT HOW DARE YOU!!!" her words boom as she squirmed more and more. "GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEE!!!" she yowled angrily.
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:42 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

"I AM NOT A KIT HOW DARE YOU!!!" her words boom as she squirmed more and more. "GET OFF OF MEEEEEEEE!!!" she yowled angrily.
He grinned and laid his head on her shoulder. "NOPE!" He meowed in her ear
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
He grinned and laid his head on her shoulder. "NOPE!" He meowed in her ear
She growled and gave up on the squirming, her head falling back with a sigh. "What is the point if this?" she asked, her tail flicking angrily.

{i ship it}
Old March 20th, 2017, 09:46 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Tinypaw flinched slightly at the sudden movement from the much larger cat and looked up at her with folded ear as she towered over him. His fur bristled along the neck a bit before standing straight. “Don’t tell me what to do!” He hissed, high in volume as usual. He wondered if she even knew about his Russian accent, which was much different than any other cat’s. That wasn't important. He probably could've done worse, but wouldn't risk himself getting into worse trouble. But when she mentioned combat, his face lit up. Now this made his mood lighten and motivated him to work a little harder. He thought it would be something like a tour around the territory, but he could figure that out on his own time. He guessed he was a little lucky, as he’s heard from other apprentices that they've had to do boring things for quite a while before getting to the good stuff.
From walking infront of the smaller cat she whisked her tail infront of his face,giving a snort. "I'm your mentor,that's my job kid." she decided to ignore his attitude this time. "Were going to explore the territory another day,but seeing you need to get off your but on this 'beautiful day' I think combat training will be a good start to tire you out." she mewed. Combat training was one of her favorite things to practice,feeling the wind in her long fur on the moor as she'd run.

[You can post in the territory ! ]
Closed Thread