Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Zei
Today 07:47 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 07:46 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 07:39 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 07:35 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 27th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
[FONT="Fixedsys"]

Bristledawn’s ears pricked up as she heard a cat padding towards her. Oh great, Mudtuft. Here’s some fun I can find. She purred to herself, watching the brown tomcat walk up to her with a bird. When he dropped it and spoke, Bristledawn smirked. “You think you can buy my affection with that?” She teased playfully, poking it with a gentle paw. “Nah, I require something way more elegant, such as... a white rabbit.” She purred, knowing those creatures were hard to come across. Bristledawn’s words were all in good-humor though, none of them meant to be offensive. And she knew Mudtuft knew that. Ever since the two had met, it had been a constant teasing battle. Something that Bristledawn had actually started to enjoy.

Mudtuft let out fake whine, pretending to be sad at the rejection of the prey. He knew that everything she said was a tease. After all he just flirted with her and she flirted back. It was a game, it wasn't serious. Obviousely no prey should be let to waste so he was going to make sure one of them ended up eating it so that some cats hunting would be let to waste. "A white rabbit?" He asked pretending to be shocked at the request. "A white rabbit?" Mudtuft had a lot of fun pretending to be shocked whenever she said something wasn't up to her standards and she would prefer something nicer, or prettier. One time when she said that he was planning on putting a flower on top of the piece of prey. "Why would you need a white rabbit? After all you're far prettier than a white rabbit."
Old March 27th, 2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
The Apprentices eyes became dark as she said that "It shouldn't be like that for your, or anyone..Especially when your in a clan surrounded by your clanmates.... Stop letting yourself be alone when you are apart of an amazing clan with mostly nice clanmates" he scooted closer to her and nudged her ear before letting out a sigh "I wish i could spend alot more time with you but you'll still have training snakepaw...I'm bound to have my warrior ceremony at some point..." The Tom had not always talked to Snakepaw but he wasa at her apprentice ceremony and watched her from across the clearing at times when he wasn't being an arrogant furball
Snakepaw was surprised at how kind the tom was to her, never had she seen him be this kind, and surely not towards her, she was mostly in her corner all the time, her fur heated up a little and she looked away when he got closer, she had never been this close to a tom! "W-Well... My training is pretty much over, I even passed my assessment." She admitted, turning her gaze to look up at him as he spoke about having his warrior ceremony being close. "Mine must be too... Well, I hope." The apprentice mewed, her tail flicked a little and she looked down at her paws shyly.
Old March 27th, 2018, 07:56 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Snakepaw was surprised at how kind the tom was to her, never had she seen him be this kind, and surely not towards her, she was mostly in her corner all the time, her fur heated up a little and she looked away when he got closer, she had never been this close to a tom! "W-Well... My training is pretty much over, I even passed my assessment." She admitted, turning her gaze to look up at him as he spoke about having his warrior ceremony being close. "Mine must be too... Well, I hope." The apprentice mewed, her tail flicked a little and she looked down at her paws shyly.
Maplepaw attempted to curl his tail around the she-cat, the Tom was definitely somewhat bigger then the black she-cat and he purred "It will, I'd be glad if ours were at the same time honestly.."He brushed her ear with his muzzle "I can't wait to be a warrior with you Snakepaw"
Old March 27th, 2018, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Maplepaw attempted to curl his tail around the she-cat, the Tom was definitely somewhat bigger then the black she-cat and he purred "It will, I'd be glad if ours were at the same time honestly.."He brushed her ear with his muzzle "I can't wait to be a warrior with you Snakepaw"
As she felt the tom's tail wrap around her, her eyes widened and she quickly looked up at him, almost melting at the sensation that followed next, she loved it when someone brushed her ears like that, it reminded her of her parents, they often had done this and she had grown fond of it, she lightly pressed her body against his and closed her eyes, her fur pressed against the tom's. "I-I can't wait either, Maplepaw..." She mewed, her voice surprisingly softer... and a lot less stressed.
Old March 27th, 2018, 09:20 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Bristledawn’s ears pricked up as she heard a cat padding towards her. Oh great, Mudtuft. Here’s some fun I can find. She purred to herself, watching the brown tomcat walk up to her with a bird. When he dropped it and spoke, Bristledawn smirked. “You think you can buy my affection with that?” She teased playfully, poking it with a gentle paw. “Nah, I require something way more elegant, such as... a white rabbit.” She purred, knowing those creatures were hard to come across. Bristledawn’s words were all in good-humor though, none of them meant to be offensive. And she knew Mudtuft knew that. Ever since the two had met, it had been a constant teasing battle. Something that Bristledawn had actually started to enjoy.

Frostedflicker flicked his ears, still trying to come up with a name to fit her face. Still, none came to him. “Well, you should imagine this pelt in green-leaf... white and thick. I am definitely a leaf-bare cat.” Frostedflicker was not looking forward to dealing with the heat that was coming. Plus, all of the leaves and foliage would be coming back, making it hard for his white pelt to blend in with the territory. He was also worried for his kits, becoming apprentices at that time. He hoped they wouldn’t be discouraged by their pelts making it difficult to hunt in the forest. After his many moons, he had finally learned the techniques it took to hunt during green-leaf.
Inkjoy purred In amusement,"Well, that's true I guess. At least I blend in throughout Leaf-Bare, New-Leaf, Green-Leaf, and Leaf-Fall," she smiled at her fellow ShadowClan warrior,"Though I am grateful for what I have I still wish that I had a medium length pelt. Good for both Leaf-Bare and Green-Leaf," she sighed quietly before perking back up. Inkjoy was not the type of cat to feel down, and those very few times that she was sad she almost immedeately perks back up to her usual kind and cheerful self.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:16 PM

[ sorry, this post and the next post will be very rushed because I have to go to bed, but feel free to type as much as you like and I'll respond to it]

Funguspaw left the den and looked around, nervously blinking his one eye. He sat down next to the fresh kill pile and tried to decide what to eat.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:19 PM

[ @Owl sorry, this post and the next post will be very rushed because I have to go to bed, but feel free to type as much as you like and I'll respond to it]

Funguspaw left the den and looked around, nervously blinking his one eye. He sat down next to the fresh kill pile and tried to decide what to eat.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
[ @Owl sorry, this post and the next post will be very rushed because I have to go to bed, but feel free to type as much as you like and I'll respond to it]

Mountainpaw lazed around the camp, in her favorite spot beneath the big tall pine tree outside ShadowClan camp. It towered over her, providing her with darkness and a crisp coolness that soothed her body. Unlike other clanmates of hers, she enjoyed leaf-bare and leaf-fall. She liked seeing her breath in the air. Flicking her ears, the young adolescent was concealed by the shade. She was almost invisible if it wasn't for her pale yellow eyes. Gazing at her clanmates bustling around, she spotted Funguspaw. She hadn't had much interaction with the apprentice but she figured why not say hello. They were denmates afterall. Lifting her slim, lean body, the molly padded over toward the apprentice's den. "A little late getting up are we?" she said her honey-suckle sweet voice, grinning over at him.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 28th, 2018, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding in once Bunnykit said she was okay. It calmed the leader down to know she was safe, and not injured in any way. When Bella’s voice filled his ears, he awkwardly nodded, though he felt as though he hadn’t done enough. Was this what it was like to be a parent? Always stressing over everything involving your kit? He didn’t know, but he didn’t like the feeling that he hadn’t done enough. Although he wanted to protest Bella’s words, he just awkwardly nodded. His feelings were all over the place, looking down at Bunnykit. He was happy that the kit was out, but there was also a feeling of knowing she hadn’t asked to go out, and could have quite possibly have the kit who was caring for her a heart attack.
Bella voiced the words he was thinking, and he nodded. “You’ll have to apologize to her, but not right now,” He said. “It’s your first day out of the nursery, correct?” he smiled. “Let’s enjoy that while we can,” he glanced over at Bella, not knowing why he was looking for her approval, just wanting to know he was doing something right. Looking back at Bunnykit, he tried to come up with a good thing to do. Unable to come up with anything, he decided that it would just be easier to ask Bunnykit what she wanted to do. He didn’t know why he was overthinking this much, but hey, he was doing his best. “What do you want to do?” he asked in a warm voice, trying not to make his smile look too stupid. However, he found it difficult not to, as Bunnykit was there, strong and happy, and it just made him overjoyed for the time being.
Bella gazed at her mate and smiled, she loved seeing the tom smile and honestly couldn't help but laugh, she remembered every single bit of the day they had met when he smiled, he looked so funny whenever he did, it reminded her of the nights they slept under the stars, in their hidden nest. Though, she always knew he was a stressed cat, he had been like that with her too, except that she wasn't a kit back then, therefore not asking for much protection as she quickly learned how to hunt and fight, all thanks to her lovely mate. Though, when she thought of a kit getting that treatment, it was a little worrying, after all, she sure didn't want Bunnykit to be the kind of cat that ended up being unable to take care of herself alone, and if needed, she would tell him, and maybe she would go out with the kit to talk with her, after all, there were things only she-cats understood.
As she heard Goldenstar talk, she nodded. "Indeed, young she-cat, you will have to apologize." She mewed with a slight laughter, surprised as she saw the leader gaze at her, seeming to await something, her eyes widened a little in confusion at first, but to make sure he felt a little more confident, she gave him a nod, he sure wasn't doing anything wrong. "Imagine when I'll be the one giving birth to your kits..." She chuckled, the tom would often come see her, for sure, if he was so caring about Bunnykit, a kit who he had found, his biological kits were gonna be a whole other story. "Well, not minding to interrupt, but has Bunnykit been around camp? Would be a great start, we sure wouldn't want her to end up losing herself or waking up the senior warriors, they're not all that kind, and Ravenheart sure isn't from what I've seen, he looks grumpy all the time." She admitted, she had once accidentally woken the tom up and he had gotten really mad, and she didn't want it to happen to Bunnykit.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella didn't seem to acknowledge her mate's anger, after all, she sure didn't mind the fact that he was the leader, she knew he was busy, they sometimes spoke at moon-high, when he finally entered the den, or she fell asleep waiting for him, and feeling his presence was sometimes enough for her to sleep well, it also happened that, because of this, she woke up before him, therefore, she was able to greet him every morning. Yes, they were mates, but mates shouldn't always be together, that was what was special about their relation, some cats always hung together, like Violeteye and Alderstripe, a couple she had met a few gatherings ago though, the passion in their couple was still at a surprisingly high level, but the moments she had with Goldenstar were so... Nice, she loved whenever she was able to cuddle with him during the day, and since it rarely happened, it made it much more enjoyable, though, she saw him panick when he saw the kit slide and her eyes narrowed a little. "Don't be overprotective, Golden, an overprotected kit will not becaome a fearless warrior, and I'll help you make her into a fine she-cat, one that no tom will be able to step on." She purred.

As she heard Bunnykit's voice, telling her she was okay, the she-cat's smile grew once more and she couldn't help but giggle as well. "Good, so young yet already strong." She praised, she returned the smile more than willingly, this kit was an angel, and she would make sure the she-cat wouldn't have any bad influences. But her eyes widened as she said that she had snuck out of the nursery and she laughed a little, placing her paw over her muzzle. "The queen taking care of you must be freaking out right now, you at least need to tell them you leave, darling, we wouldn't want to alarm the clan while you're out with us." She said with a soft sigh, her tail now wrapped around her paw as he gaze moved from the kit to Golden, then back and forth, wanting to see Goldenstar's reaction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar let out a breath he didn’t know he had been holding in once Bunnykit said she was okay. It calmed the leader down to know she was safe, and not injured in any way. When Bella’s voice filled his ears, he awkwardly nodded, though he felt as though he hadn’t done enough. Was this what it was like to be a parent? Always stressing over everything involving your kit? He didn’t know, but he didn’t like the feeling that he hadn’t done enough. Although he wanted to protest Bella’s words, he just awkwardly nodded. His feelings were all over the place, looking down at Bunnykit. He was happy that the kit was out, but there was also a feeling of knowing she hadn’t asked to go out, and could have quite possibly have the kit who was caring for her a heart attack.
Bella voiced the words he was thinking, and he nodded. “You’ll have to apologize to her, but not right now,” He said. “It’s your first day out of the nursery, correct?” he smiled. “Let’s enjoy that while we can,” he glanced over at Bella, not knowing why he was looking for her approval, just wanting to know he was doing something right. Looking back at Bunnykit, he tried to come up with a good thing to do. Unable to come up with anything, he decided that it would just be easier to ask Bunnykit what she wanted to do. He didn’t know why he was overthinking this much, but hey, he was doing his best. “What do you want to do?” he asked in a warm voice, trying not to make his smile look too stupid. However, he found it difficult not to, as Bunnykit was there, strong and happy, and it just made him overjoyed for the time being.
As Bunnykit listened to Bella talking to Goldenstar, she couldn’t help but raise her chin proudly. Even if the she-cat wasn’t complimenting her nor talking to her, she felt pride and determination swelling in her. She wanted to be a skilled and beautiful warrior one day and she was sure with help from the warriors around her, she would be able to do it eventually.
The Siamese was expecting the two to be a little impressed that she had managed to ‘escape’ the nursery, but the reaction she received was not quite what she had hoped for. Being the usually disciplined cat that she was, she would’ve asked for Pinewish’s permission, or at least told her that she was going to be out in the clearing, but she couldn’t find her and she was much too eager to wait. She knew what she had done was wrong but weren’t they at least a little impressed that she had managed to get away under the watchful eye of ShadowClan’s fierce queens? She was pretty proud of her achievement. Her head drooped a little out of disappointment but she did her best to keep her smile on. She wanted to make it seem like she was fine about the whole situation. She didn’t want them to start thinking that she was suddenly becoming rebellious, expecting praise whenever she went against the rules. No, that wasn’t who she was. It would only happen once, she would do her best not to worry Pinewish again. “I couldn’t find her and I didn’t want to wait,” she objected quietly. She didn’t want to start an argument or anything like that, but she wanted to defend herself before they moved onto another topic. She shook her pelt before nodding obediently to Goldenstar. “I’ll do it later,” she agreed.
As the leader gave her the option of choosing what to see first, the disappointment that clouded her mind immediately flew away and she smiled excitedly. She forgot about everything before that, just like that. She gazed around, searching for something that really caught her attention. Her icy blue gaze landed on an area of the camp that had tufts of fur lying on the grass and looked as if though it were a shelter. “I want to see that thing!” She exclaimed, using her tail to point at the ‘thing’. It was the warrior’s den, but she didn’t know that. She was curious about the tufts of fur which were scattered randomly on the ground and she wanted to explore the sheltered area. It looked as if though it would be a good place to hide if she were playing hide and seek with the other kits.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread