Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:56 PM
Rosehawk Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by Rose
Today 05:54 PM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 05:52 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:51 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 05:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2017, 07:03 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Emberspirit saw the cat settling down to eat and walked over, flicking her tail in greeting. "Hello, Featherdust," she purred, seeing as the cat had no one else to talk to.
Oh, the person I'm waiting for gets on at three in the morning.)
The fluffy grey she-cat glared at her clanmate. "Hello."
(She Is the definition of all those snickers commercials.)
Old March 29th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
. @JaxenAmethyst

Flamekit opened her eyes to the bright morning sun. She scrambled do her paws and stepped out of her nest.
Could you quote what I said and reply there x3 It would be a bit easier for us all if you'd just reply to me(or Ludi, or ChamCham :3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(loosing)
Dungkit nodded," Wait who'd we fight, it's just the two of us."
Shadowstorm smirked. "I know who.." She stood up, and began padding out of the Nursery. She glanced back, "Stay in here until I get back," before padding out.
She arrived back with 2 kits, Fallenkit @Ludicrous Lunacy and Flamekit @Flameleaf. She nudged them. "You will both choose a kit to fight against. I'm teaching them the Partner Fighting battle move. I'll teach you next if you'd like, just to prepare you all." She flashed a smile, gratefully.
(You could both work it out which kit is going to fight who, if you'd like just before replying :3)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; March 29th, 2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Cold

Coldheart stalks over to the slim warrior." We should get going soon so we have time to hunt." He turns to Emberspirit and nods respectfully.

Last edited by coldheart; March 29th, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old March 29th, 2017, 09:38 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Coldheart stalks over to the slim warrior." We should get going soon so we have time to hunt." He turns to Emberspirit and nods respectfully.
She growled at the tom, then swallowed the rat and stood, padding through the entrance.
Old March 29th, 2017, 09:41 PM

My Mood: Cold

Coldheart stoops and follows featherdust out the entrance.
Old March 29th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
She was thankful when she saw her old nest sitting in the same place it always had. It didn't sink weirdly to her, it actually gave her reassurance that Jaguarclaw was truly her friend. Marbledface had a lot of doubts throughout her life, and she was glad that he was someone that she could always count on. This situation proved that he would be there for her no matter what as well. She didn't need his nest, she felt bad enough for leaving the clan that she would have enjoyed an unlined nest as some meager punishment. The mottled molly wasn't going to complain about the offer either, though some old flame of herself wanted to feel irritated at the offer. She liked to suffer from her own consequences, it was unfamiliar and made her feel weak in a way to have someone take that from her. Marbledface took a deep breath though and settled into his, it was much better bedding than she'd had over the past while and it felt so good. There was the added factor that it was Jaguarclaw's nest, the thought made her pelt flush with heat and her gaze tumbled to the floor of the den in embarrassment.

Though when he asked what she had on her mind she wasn't still sure how to word it. The word sorry floated in the front of her mind and couldn't seem to be dislodged. She just wanted to apologize a thousand times over, even though he showed no sign of anger. She was too reserved and selfish to give up whatever dignity she had left too and reveal that she was too sad and confused, and that she was embarrassed by those emotions so she left. It felt stupid and belittling to admit that in her eyes. The silence was stretching though and this wasn't how she wanted to spend her first few moments back, locked in a silent conversation with the one cat she needed to make amends with the most.

"I just want to repeat how sorry I am... for leaving you like that without any sort of explanation." She took a breath and let her gaze flicker momentarily to his, though she couldn't hold it. This whole experience was much too alien and uncomfortable to her. She'd never apologized nor felt guilty in her life. "I- I want to explain but it was some... private issues. I just- I needed to work through them on my own. I didn't mean to abandon you in the process, I don't want to hurt you." She felt like her father, it sent a bit of rage through her body. She'd abandoned everything she had, selfishly. He might have been able to help her and she hadn't even let her try. The mottled cat couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes and instead stared at the ground between them. Even though she could admit to herself that he might be able to help her, she couldn't accept help. The instinct to be independent was still so strongly burned within her. Marbledface didn't want him to know how vulnerable she was, in general and to him specifically; it was impossible to hide in her eyes.
Jaguarclaw lowered himself in the older nest. His large forepaws hanging outside the nest and his tail curling beside him, matching that of the arch of the nest. With a small sigh, he lowered his head next. It rested on his paws while his ears continued to swirl around, listening to the sounds outside as well as her speaking. Although, his olives hues remained on her face. Jaguarclaw was merely watching her reactions, wanting to see what she meant and what she didn't. It was a habit he developed, but he never made it obvious to the other cat. To him, it was obvious she meant every word and his gaze traveled to the ground in front of him. He continued to listen until he was sure she was done talking. It took a few moments before he responded merely because he was thinking about their first interaction. Marbledface had been mean to him then, but he only ever reacted with kindness and now here she was, telling him about her problems. When they first met, he never guessed it would lead to this. The black and white she-cat really was his closest friend in his eyes.

Two felines talking on the other side of the warriors den caught his attention for a moment. He had been soaked up in what Marbledface was saying that he hadn't realized they were there. Choosing to ignore them, he lifted his gaze back to her and raised his head up off his paws. "It's okay. Some battles are meant to be fought alone, I understand. I'll always be here for you though," he nodded slowly, closing his eyes momentarily, choosing not to press her into anything. As they opened, they held a warm gaze. "Besides, I can't be mad at you," he gave her a friendly smile, a little bit of his old life coming back into his body. "Or if I did, you wouldn't know because it wouldn't last long,"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 30th, 2017, 06:26 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw lowered himself in the older nest. His large forepaws hanging outside the nest and his tail curling beside him, matching that of the arch of the nest. With a small sigh, he lowered his head next. It rested on his paws while his ears continued to swirl around, listening to the sounds outside as well as her speaking. Although, his olives hues remained on her face. Jaguarclaw was merely watching her reactions, wanting to see what she meant and what she didn't. It was a habit he developed, but he never made it obvious to the other cat. To him, it was obvious she meant every word and his gaze traveled to the ground in front of him. He continued to listen until he was sure she was done talking. It took a few moments before he responded merely because he was thinking about their first interaction. Marbledface had been mean to him then, but he only ever reacted with kindness and now here she was, telling him about her problems. When they first met, he never guessed it would lead to this. The black and white she-cat really was his closest friend in his eyes.

Two felines talking on the other side of the warriors den caught his attention for a moment. He had been soaked up in what Marbledface was saying that he hadn't realized they were there. Choosing to ignore them, he lifted his gaze back to her and raised his head up off his paws. "It's okay. Some battles are meant to be fought alone, I understand. I'll always be here for you though," he nodded slowly, closing his eyes momentarily, choosing not to press her into anything. As they opened, they held a warm gaze. "Besides, I can't be mad at you," he gave her a friendly smile, a little bit of his old life coming back into his body. "Or if I did, you wouldn't know because it wouldn't last long,"
Marbledface wasn't sure what to say in return. She felt uncomfortable in the situation, even though she longed to be comforted by the non-conditional friendship that Jaguarclaw offered her. It wasn't something she'd experienced before. Her family had disowned her as much as she had to them, even though she had originally intended for her troublesome ways to result in some sort of output from her mother. Her mother's depression had turned her into something cold and self-reliant at a very young age, and she was finding it very difficult to overcome these long-constructed sentiments of self-preservation through a disconnect with her own clan. Her rhetoric was that if she didn't allow herself to be close to any cat, then it would be impossible to be hurt. Though recently she'd discovered that she could be hurt either way, as deep down she did feel. She felt very strongly as her mother once had in her youth. Though the fear was stronger than the love still, it was too hard to push away though she was working on it. Her disappearance was to work of herself, and where she stood.

She couldn't help but wonder what made him want to befriend her, she'd never offered any sort of connection or kindness to him at the beginning. She'd been in the prime of her instability, he'd met her when she had met the height of her attitude to keep others out. Somehow Jaguarclaw had managed to see through the act and still see something worth befriending in her that she would never comprehend. Though she longed to return the favor to a clanmate that was hurting. More than just helping and supporting her sole friend, she wanted to make more now. Marbledface didn't want to feel like another cat needed to shadow themselves from socialization the way that she had.

Her eyes twisted up quickly, her dark green gaze watching him affectionately for a moment. The molly couldn't think of words good enough to thank him, she would have to work on that too. Instead, she quickly leaned forward, stepped one paw out of the nest so that she could give the tom a few licks of fur that had gotten ruffled out of place on his head. Before stepping back she whispered quickly, "Thank you for being you.". It felt right to say it, as that was what she was truly thankful for. His positive outlook on life, his openness and his ability to see the good in anyone. With a flush of embarrassment at her earnest words she quickly sunk into his nest, finding great comfort in its soft edges. She laid her head against the edge of his nest, looking at him out of the corner of her eye to be sure he had nothing more to say before they rested.
Old March 30th, 2017, 07:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Could you quote what I said and reply there x3 It would be a bit easier for us all if you'd just reply to me(or Ludi, or ChamCham :3)

Shadowstorm smirked. "I know who.." She stood up, and began padding out of the Nursery. She glanced back, "Stay in here until I get back," before padding out.
She arrived back with 2 kits, Fallenkit @Ludicrous Lunacy and Flamekit @Flameleaf. She nudged them. "You will both choose a kit to fight against. I'm teaching them the Partner Fighting battle move. I'll teach you next if you'd like, just to prepare you all." She flashed a smile, gratefully.
(You could both work it out which kit is going to fight who, if you'd like just before replying :3)
Dungkit paused," I want Fallenkit."
Elmkit paused," Flamekit works..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 30th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Dungkit paused," I want Fallenkit."
Elmkit paused," Flamekit works..."
@Ludicrous Lunacy
@Flameleaf
"Okay," Shadowstorm replied, before nudging Fallenkit gently towards Dungkit, then pawing Flamekit in front of Elmkit. She shot glances towards both of her kits as she was talking. "Now. Use your own moves, but try to keep your backs to eachother," She told them with a hint of warning in her tone. She took a few paces back, and watched as Dungkit and Elmkit put their backs against eachother, standing on their hind legs. "And... Battle!," Shadowstorm shouted once she made sure they were all ready. She glanced at the enemies, and her kits, watching for any mistakes.
(Now..YOUR CHOICE: Choose which mistake you want your kit to make. They ALLLL Must at LEAST make one mistake!)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 30th, 2017, 03:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rusticash sat to the side, his red typed tail flicking over his paws. It held a constant twitch, something he did to stay moving whilst sitting. He didn't exactly like the though if sitting perfectly still, so he kept a part of him moving, even if it was a small thing. His dull green eyes tracked the apprentice as she made the laps around the clearing. He watched different parts, her legs and their stride. He watched how she took her steps, long and wide; which was good for her, as short and fast ones would cause her to loose energy faster. He watched her flank which he could see faintly heaving up and down. She seemed to be taking steady greats, another good factor. She had to breath deep, as it would help keep a steady, rhythmic pace. As he watched he indicated on her form, her movements. He could see her muscles how them seemed to propel her onwards steadily. She was holding good form, he came to the conclusion though that it could be the actual speed rather than how she did it. Or maybe it was how long she could endure running, he wasn't sure yet.

Now he thought about trying some different things. Rusticash stood once again, letting his tail hang loosely behind him. "Keep up the work, I'll be right back." He called before padding off. Then a moment later he returned, his jaws clamped around a dead branch of a pine tree. It's tips were covered in dull brown green needles, dying from lack of nutrients. As he tugged it to the clearing, he let it go and it bounced to the ground. "Keep going. When you think you're ready change course and jump the limb. This will help when running in the territory. For our land is not like Windclan.mee have sticks, stones, bushes, roots, things that will trip you up. If you can learn to avoid them, you could be unstoppable." He instructed a tad but harshly. His voice had an edge to it. One of commanding and authority. He wanted her to be the best. The best fighter, the best runner. His sister was fast, and skilled, but she would be no match for them.

The white feline was beginning to grow tired. She was pacing herself the best she could, but this was ridiculous-- she could only run for so long! Still, Clawpaw kept going, obediantly. This was good for her. Rusticash knew what he was doing. He'd better, she thought with a twinge of rebellion before continuing onwards. Not even a sarcastic remark left her maw. She knew better. Clawpaw wasn't necessarily obedient. That, along with her not being the best of the best, could get her in trouble someday. And she couldn't rely on her mentor to get her out. From what she knew of him, Rusticash didn't seem to be the kind of cat to come running when his apprentice fell into trouble. And could she blame him? Well...technically, no, she couldn't. He knew better then she did. He'd been around for longer, he'd trained longer, and although she hated to admit it-- he was smarter then she was. But someday, she would probably surpass him-- as long as she kept working.
The one thing Clawpaw wanted was acceptance and approval. From everyone, to be honest...but just as long as she had it from some, she didn't need it from everyone. Clawpaw's pace slowed a little, her rythm falling as she listened to the older tom's words. Got it. Change course, jump the limb. She thought, continuing to run in the same pattern as she tried to regain her rythm that she had held before. The white she cat had never been the best with this sort of thing. Sure, she was...okay at it, but good? That might be stretching the truth just a little bit. It was definitely her greatest weakness. Hunting and fighting were just great! She was good at both of those. She'd just never seen a need for speed and agility, so had sort of given up on practicing those two things. After a few more minutes, the she cat's hues narrowed and she turned, changing course and heading straight for the limb. There seemed like there was a lot to remember when getting ready to jump:
Balanced, don't slow down, you'll lose your drive; don't jump too low, you can always go higher; spring with your back legs, not front. Everything she'd learned was spinning around in her mind, making her dizzy. And then, at the last second, the she cat sprang through the air. She felt herself trip, realizing she hadn't jumped high or long enough. "Stupid." Clawpaw muttered, getting to her paws. That was definitely going to need some work. She was an older apprentice now-- she should have been able to do that! Was there something wrong with her?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread