by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 01:30 PM

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
Pearl thought hard. Running...then...the smell of ashpalt...
"A car! I crossed the road...there must have been a car that hit me! Oh, you might not know what that is...a car is a big thing that Twolegs use to get around faster, and the road is what cars travel on. If you get hit by one...it could kill you, or badly injure you...I think...I might have gotten hit by one...but that doesn't explain how I got here..."
"Oh, I think you're talking about twoleg monsters. Road? I think that's what we call the thunderpaths. Do you remember anything after that? Maybe you were carried or something? Or you ran and then passed out?" Leafmist tried to think of all reasonable explanations that could lead to the molly ending up in Skyclan territory. "Though, if you were passed out here for a while, I don't know how one of our warriors haven't stumbled upon you before now..."

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:25 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Oh, I think you're talking about twoleg monsters. Road? I think that's what we call the thunderpaths. Do you remember anything after that? Maybe you were carried or something? Or you ran and then passed out?" Leafmist tried to think of all reasonable explanations that could lead to the molly ending up in Skyclan territory. "Though, if you were passed out here for a while, I don't know how one of our warriors haven't stumbled upon you before now..."
Pearl looks up at the sky. The sun is just past the middle of the sky. "It wasn't that long ago...the sun was just before the middle when I went to Fish's alley...I think...I might have been carried...I remember hearing Twoleg voices..."

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Pearl looks up at the sky. The sun is just past the middle of the sky. "It wasn't that long ago...the sun was just before the middle when I went to Fish's alley...I think...I might have been carried...I remember hearing Twoleg voices..."
"Hm, then maybe they went to look at you, but you panicked? I don't think twolegs would have any reason to bring you out here. Besides, I can't smell them, only you." Leafmist opened her mouth, scenting the air.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:30 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
"Hm, then maybe they went to look at you, but you panicked? I don't think twolegs would have any reason to bring you out here. Besides, I can't smell them, only you." Leafmist opened her mouth, scenting the air.
"Maybe I ran, I'm not sure..." A wave of dizziness washes over her. Pearl's head suddenly started throbbing. "Alright, enough of that before I lose my head completely."

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
"Maybe I ran, I'm not sure..." A wave of dizziness washes over her. Pearl's head suddenly started throbbing. "Alright, enough of that before I lose my head completely."
Leafmist nodded. "Well, you should probably rest. I don't want you out in the open though, where anyone could stumble upon you." She started to talk to herself towards the end. "Hm, maybe I could move you over to this old fox den, and you could hide there until you rest... It's not far, yes I think that'll work." She raised her head, looking back at Pearl. "Look, since you can't see, I'll guide you to this fox den. I'll take most of your weight, I don't think you can walk by yourself yet."

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:43 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist nodded. "Well, you should probably rest. I don't want you out in the open though, where anyone could stumble upon you." She started to talk to herself towards the end. "Hm, maybe I could move you over to this old fox den, and you could hide there until you rest... It's not far, yes I think that'll work." She raised her head, looking back at Pearl. "Look, since you can't see, I'll guide you to this fox den. I'll take most of your weight, I don't think you can walk by yourself yet."
"...Alright." Pearl tries again to stand. Leafmist quickly moved to support her, and they slowly started walking.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:46 PM

Quote:
"...Alright." Pearl tries again to stand. Leafmist quickly moved to support her, and they slowly started walking.
Their progress was slow, with Leafmist pausing every so often to allow Pearl to rest for a couple moments. Eventually, they came upon a bush. Looking at it, it seemed like a normal bush, but Leafmist led Pearl straight through it's branches, and they arrived at the tunnel to a fox's den. The scent of fox was faint in the air, and it hadn't been there for at least a moon. "Here, you can rest here until you're better. I'll make sure to bring you some food every so often, and to check up on you." She led the other molly into the den. "Want me to go get you some moss?"

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:52 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Their progress was slow, with Leafmist pausing every so often to allow Pearl to rest for a couple moments. Eventually, they came upon a bush. Looking at it, it seemed like a normal bush, but Leafmist led Pearl straight through it's branches, and they arrived at the tunnel to a fox's den. The scent of fox was faint in the air, and it hadn't been there for at least a moon. "Here, you can rest here until you're better. I'll make sure to bring you some food every so often, and to check up on you." She led the other molly into the den. "Want me to go get you some moss?"
"No, that's alright. Thanks." Pearl curled up, wincing in pain. "I appreciate your help."

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
"No, that's alright. Thanks." Pearl curled up, wincing in pain. "I appreciate your help."
Leafmist rolled her eyes. "I'm checking up on you, whether you like it or not. Without your eyesight, you won't be able to hunt, and I don't even want you to try and hunt on Skyclan territory. There's a difference between me offering food, and you hunting prey on our land. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to be bringing food to you." Without letting Pearl object, the tabby slipped out of the den, searching for some moss. She found some growing along the tree and carefully peeled it off, making sure not to take the bark with it. Thinking fast, she ran back to where Pearl had eaten the bird, picking up a bunch of feathers in her mouth before shuffling the ground to bury any other traces of the meal. Don't need anyone tracking her while she's recovering. She was aware she was going against the code, something she really would rather not do, but it was for the sake of an injured cat. She trotted back to the tree, rolling the moss up and carrying it between her chin and chest since she already had a mouth full of feathers. Then, she went back to Pearl.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:02 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist rolled her eyes. "I'm checking up on you, whether you like it or not. Without your eyesight, you won't be able to hunt, and I don't even want you to try and hunt on Skyclan territory. There's a difference between me offering food, and you hunting prey on our land. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to be bringing food to you." Without letting Pearl object, the tabby slipped out of the den, searching for some moss. She found some growing along the tree and carefully peeled it off, making sure not to take the bark with it. Thinking fast, she ran back to where Pearl had eaten the bird, picking up a bunch of feathers in her mouth before shuffling the ground to bury any other traces of the meal. Don't need anyone tracking her while she's recovering. She was aware she was going against the code, something she really would rather not do, but it was for the sake of an injured cat. She trotted back to the tree, rolling the moss up and carrying it between her chin and chest since she already had a mouth full of feathers. Then, she went back to Pearl.
Pearl sniffed at the moss that Leafmist laid before her. "Hm. Well, it's not a torn-up pillow, but I guess it'll do. Thank you." She laid down on it and was surprised to find that it was comfortable.