Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:39 AM

Old November 24th, 2023, 11:05 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

@leopardsnow

falling-paw he waited for his mentor to show as he looked around at the trees near him
Old November 24th, 2023, 11:30 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
@leopardsnow

falling-paw he waited for his mentor to show as he looked around at the trees near him

Seabird
he/him

He grumpily headed toward the area of territory where he was meeting Fallingpaw, then spotted the cat. "Hello, fallingpaw."
Old November 24th, 2023, 11:49 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post

Seabird
he/him

He grumpily headed toward the area of territory where he was meeting Fallingpaw, then spotted the cat. "Hello, fallingpaw."

falling-paw "Hello seabird" he said happily as he stood up from his spot "what are we going to learn today?" he asked
Old November 24th, 2023, 01:37 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-in-the-corner View Post
falling-paw "Hello seabird" he said happily as he stood up from his spot "what are we going to learn today?" he asked
Seabird,
he/him

He smiled for once, overwhelmed by Fallingpaw's joy, "I'll teach you the code. Then we have a hunting session later with Batheart and her apprentince."

" 1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. 2. You may have friendships with cats from another Clan, but shall not become mates
3. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory unless ordered from leader or has permission. From the clan of that territory
Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is banished.
9. After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or banishment of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defence.
And 15, a warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet."

Last edited by braveleopard.; November 24th, 2023 at 01:40 PM.
Old November 27th, 2023, 01:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Instinctively bouncing away quickly, well sort of, to avoid getting kicked, Nightgaze immediately noticed how much strain she'd put on her leg and unintentionally mirrored Wolfpaw's stumble, adding a quiet hiss of pain on the end of it.

"Damn..." she swore, her gaze focusing on her leg as she lifted it gingerly away from the ground. It throbbed with pain but even then Night didn't pay much attention on it for long and carefully sat down before turning back to Wolfpaw.

Forcing herself to smile through the pain, she tried to make it seem like everything was fine when it wasn't but who cared? Now, Wolfpaw, this was about him not her so she wouldn't make a fuss about it "So, pretty cool right?" she asked hopefully. She always wanted apprentices to think new things were cool that she showed them...well good things.
Wolfpaw was so distracted by almost falling, he missed the signs of Nightgaze being in pain. Once he recovered from his near-faceplant, he shook his pelt and looked up at Nightgaze. His eyes gleamed with anticipation. "Yeah!"

He bounced over to close some of the distance between them, paws buzzing with excitement. "I wanna try!"
Old November 28th, 2023, 05:20 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post
Seabird,
he/him

He smiled for once, overwhelmed by Fallingpaw's joy, "I'll teach you the code. Then we have a hunting session later with Batheart and her apprentince."

" 1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. 2. You may have friendships with cats from another Clan, but shall not become mates
3. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory unless ordered from leader or has permission. From the clan of that territory
Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires, or is banished.
9. After the death, retirement, promotion (to a leader status), or banishment of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defence.
And 15, a warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet."

falling-paw he nodded "okay now what?" he smiled with pride
Old November 30th, 2023, 04:35 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

TW: Death

Winter exhaustedly traversed into the forest, hoping that whoever lived here(if anyone) could help her or her kits. A sharp pain jabbed through her, and she let out a yowl of agony. NO, not now! Can't you wait?

~~~~~

One kitten had successfully been born, and only one kit would be born from Winter. A little she-kit, with fur like soot, and patterns resembling a leopard. Winter smiled, exhausted, knowing she wouldn't survive, breathed her final words, "No matter where you are, you... you will always be... my little Flower..." And then, the white, blood-soaked molly fell limp.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:37 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
TW: Death

Winter exhaustedly traversed into the forest, hoping that whoever lived here(if anyone) could help her or her kits. A sharp pain jabbed through her, and she let out a yowl of agony. NO, not now! Can't you wait?

~~~~~

One kitten had successfully been born, and only one kit would be born from Winter. A little she-kit, with fur like soot, and patterns resembling a leopard. Winter smiled, exhausted, knowing she wouldn't survive, breathed her final words, "No matter where you are, you... you will always be... my little Flower..." And then, the white, blood-soaked molly fell limp.
Forestivy
Female-She/Her
20 moons
A normal walk in the woods. That was ALLL SHE WANTED. Instead, Forestivy was dashing towards the yells that he heard. She almost tripped over the body, stopping just in time. "O-oh!" she gasped. Then she saw the writhing ball of fur next to the limp body. She picked it up, broke the sac, and licked the kit as hard as she could. "C'mon, look alive," she muttered.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:43 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersabre View Post
Forestivy
Female-She/Her
20 moons
A normal walk in the woods. That was ALLL SHE WANTED. Instead, Forestivy was dashing towards the yells that he heard. She almost tripped over the body, stopping just in time. "O-oh!" she gasped. Then she saw the writhing ball of fur next to the limp body. She picked it up, broke the sac, and licked the kit as hard as she could. "C'mon, look alive," she muttered.
Flower let out a squeak of protest when she was licked.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:47 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Flower let out a squeak of protest when she was licked.
Forestivy sighed with relief. "Thank StarClan," she breathed. "Time to get you to the camp, so Bumble can handle your mother and I can handle you."
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE