Today 06:45 PM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:41 PM

Old January 25th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Confused RÄT

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SwiftPaw’s new life

She frowns a bit” I..it’s okay..” she spoke softly looking down using her paw to paw at the sidewalk” I’m just..hurt I guess..I dunno..”
@QueenCocaHead @Brightlight
Old January 25th, 2022, 02:44 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post

—Molly—

Molly frowned, by habit, lifting a paw to see if she had gotten any mud on it on her walk. She hated mud. Mud stunk, quite literally. It was sticky and hard to clean off and got everywhere. Mud was a big ‘no-no’. But she quickly snapped out of her mud-hating trance and focused on the present. “Gator,” Molly chided. “Be nice! This poor cat looks heartbroken!” It wasn’t lost to Molly that Gator was sitting far from her, and that he hadn’t— did he cringe when he saw her? —been the most excited of cats recognizing her. Molly knew she could be horridly grumpy, but she wasn’t that bad, right? Right?

Molly sighed in pity when Swiftpaw spoke about being kicked out. Clans. They were nothing but trouble. First, they had stolen Sparky from her. And now they were even kicking out their own younger generation? She could understand why they would kick out an old warrior like her mother…but Swiftpaw was so young! Molly shook her head, saying as much. “I always knew the Clans were bad, Swiftpaw, but they were your life. I’m sorry to hear that they would do something so terrible to you.” Molly meowed sympathetically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binx View Post
She frowns a bit” I..it’s okay..” she spoke softly looking down using her paw to paw at the sidewalk” I’m just..hurt I guess...I dunno..”
Gater sighed, he knew what it was like to be unwanted. "Sorry kid" He mumbled in apology. He scooted a little closer to Molly incautiously. He couldn't believe some clan would kick out a cat like this. His face began to twist as if he was thinking about something. " I can see that you don't like me but............you can stay with me if ya want. Just till ya figure stuff out. I'll teach ya to fight and hunt, and you can leave whenever ya want?" He was very skeptical about offering to have somecat stay with him but he still wanted to help. Also, it would earn him brownie points with Molly. He scooted even closer to Moly and wrapped his tail over her back.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 26th, 2022, 07:31 AM
Confused RÄT

“ really?” She looked up at him surprised if anything “ I thought cats like you didn’t like clan cats?” She tilted her head at him questioning him on his words
Old January 26th, 2022, 08:10 AM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:

“ really?” She looked up at him surprised if anything “ I thought cats like you didn’t like clan cats?” She tilted her head at him questioning him on his words
Gater smiled. He was unsure if she'd take it, only because he would look like a bee-brain. "Yeah, kid. Hey! I have a friend in one of those clan thingies. What was her name?"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 26th, 2022, 09:10 AM
Confused RÄT

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Gater smiled. He was unsure if she'd take it, only because he would look like a bee-brain. "Yeah, kid. Hey! I have a friend in one of those clan thingies. What was her name?"
She walked over sitting in front of him she was much smaller then again she was younger as well” you do?” She seemed almost sure used and skeptical about it
Old January 26th, 2022, 12:19 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

@Binx
@QueenCocaHead

—Molly—

Molly was in the midst of opening her maw and saying something to Swiftpaw when Gator suddenly scooted closer and wrapped his tail around her. She swiveled her head, blinking at him in surprise. Aw, was he trying to be sweet to her? Molly twitched her whiskers, happiness bubbling up as she licked his ear, returning the affection. Then she turned to look back at Swiftpaw. The cat seemed to be growing less frightened…or so she thought.That was a good thing, right?

“See?” Molly meowed. “Now Swiftpaw, you can go and stay with Gator here, who’s really not as mean as he can look sometimes, and soon you can forget all about the mean stuff Thunderclan did to you.” It was a foolproof plan. Swiftpaw stayed with Gator. He taught her stuff or whatever. The cat’s sadness would go bye-bye. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; January 26th, 2022 at 12:19 PM.
Old January 26th, 2022, 01:18 PM
Confused RÄT

“ okay” she spoke softly still not used to being out of the forest” I’d like that” she smiled up at the two..she would most likely think of them as parents in some way
@Brightlight @QueenCocaHead
Old January 26th, 2022, 05:41 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
@Binx
@QueenCocaHead

—Molly—

Molly was in the midst of opening her maw and saying something to Swiftpaw when Gator suddenly scooted closer and wrapped his tail around her. She swiveled her head, blinking at him in surprise. Aw, was he trying to be sweet to her? Molly twitched her whiskers, happiness bubbling up as she licked his ear, returning the affection. Then she turned to look back at Swiftpaw. The cat seemed to be growing less frightened…or so she thought. That was a good thing, right?

“See?” Molly meowed. “Now Swiftpaw, you can go and stay with Gator here, who’s really not as mean as he can look sometimes, and soon you can forget all about the mean stuff Thunderclan did to you.” It was a foolproof plan. Swiftpaw stayed with Gator. He taught her stuff or whatever. The cat’s sadness would go bye-bye. Nothing could possibly go wrong.
Quote:
“ okay” she spoke softly still not used to being out of the forest” I’d like that” she smiled up at the two..she would most likely think of them as parents in some way
@Brightlight @QueenCocaHead
Gater smiled. It felt...nice having a cat trust him without him having to prove himself. Suddenly Molly licked his ear. Oh man the Look on his face! His tail curled and he snapped his head to look at her then look away again. It had been a while since anyone ever showed........affection toward him. It felt nice. "G-G-Great then. I can teach ya all my cool moves! Hehe..... So do ya wanna hang with M-Molly some more or do ya want to start learning?" He hated that he began stuttering but Molly had surprised him! He hadn't prepared for affection today! It wasn't his fault.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 26th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Confused RÄT

She smiled at the two”..I um..where will I be staying at?” She found it cute what had just happened I front of her
Old January 27th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
Gater smiled. It felt...nice having a cat trust him without him having to prove himself. Suddenly Molly licked his ear. Oh man the Look on his face! His tail curled and he snapped his head to look at her then look away again. It had been a while since anyone ever showed........affection toward him. It felt nice. "G-G-Great then. I can teach ya all my cool moves! Hehe..... So do ya wanna hang with M-Molly some more or do ya want to start learning?" He hated that he began stuttering but Molly had surprised him! He hadn't prepared for affection today! It wasn't his fault.
Quote:
She smiled at the two”..I um..where will I be staying at?” She found it cute what had just happened I front of her
@QueenCocaHead

--Molly--

Molly frowned. Did Swiftpaw hear Gator's question? Ah, it didn't mattered. "You'll be staying with Gator," Molly replied brightly, unfazed by Gator's strange stuttering and Swiftpaw's odd smile. "Right, Gator?" She meowed, returning her gaze to him.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; January 27th, 2022 at 09:18 AM.