Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM

Old December 28th, 2016, 02:56 PM
totally tubular dude

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Mistgaze licked his mate's ear as she came in contact with him. Never harder than that to solve a conflict, but with her, it was far too easy to be over. Of course, she brought up the distance again, thinking he'd feel probably bad for himself or sad at that, but it actualy made him smile even more. ~She's looking for attention ... I'll give in for once.~ he told himself as a purr rose from his own throat. "You know, why don't I move from my nest in the warriors den for a change? Would be my way to say sorry for that bump I probably put on your pretty face." That didn't bother him at all anyway, and she was most certainly happy with that decision if he knew her, unless of course she wants to argue again.
mothdapple was put in a lose-lose situation. if she agreed to have mistgaze move, then he'd have won. if she moved, then mistgaze wouldn't experience much of a punishment. of course, her mate had already won, but the calico she-cat wasn't exactly known for being the brightest or most observant. but she still didn't want to give the tom the satisfaction of controlling her decisions. too bad she would anyways. the tri-colored cat wasn't interested in moving her nest. after all, she had found probably the comfiest spot in the whole den. she wasn't giving that up for the blue tom.

"i expect you to move your nest immediately when we get back to camp. and wipe that stupid smile off your face, i'm mad at you! i could break it up with you right now!" that was the closest thing to a threat that she could muster up. it would obviously never happen, as unsatisfied as she was with their relationship. scowling, she distanced herself from mistgaze slightly. "speaking of camp, we might as well head back. unless you want to catch a few more she-cats before dusk comes."

she's got those bikini screamies
Old December 28th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Wildpaw felt a deep sympathy for the she, his dearest friend. He sat next to her, brushing his tail on her back and leaning in on her. "You're right, I can't know how you feel, because I haven't lost a dear one. Not that I know about at least, I never knew who my father was before he died. Sunpelt never talk about it, and I don't really ask anybody about it. I just got over it I suppose." he meowed, not really sure where he was going with that statement.

The apprentice shuffled his paws and raised his posture. "But at least you know what you have lost, and you have something to do about it, and I don't. I can't do anything about it, so I just gave up. But you can get revenge for them, honor their memory. Can't you?" he concluded, looking at her with compassion and determination. Even if his own idea scared him a little, the idea of battle didn't spark his heart, but he wanted to help his friend, she needed him, and he'd gladly help any cats in need.
@Moonfur Bumpepperonickelectroshock C:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxil View Post
mothdapple was put in a lose-lose situation. if she agreed to have mistgaze move, then he'd have won. if she moved, then mistgaze wouldn't experience much of a punishment. of course, her mate had already won, but the calico she-cat wasn't exactly known for being the brightest or most observant. but she still didn't want to give the tom the satisfaction of controlling her decisions. too bad she would anyways. the tri-colored cat wasn't interested in moving her nest. after all, she had found probably the comfiest spot in the whole den. she wasn't giving that up for the blue tom.

"i expect you to move your nest immediately when we get back to camp. and wipe that stupid smile off your face, i'm mad at you! i could break it up with you right now!" that was the closest thing to a threat that she could muster up. it would obviously never happen, as unsatisfied as she was with their relationship. scowling, she distanced herself from mistgaze slightly. "speaking of camp, we might as well head back. unless you want to catch a few more she-cats before dusk comes."
Unable to tell if she was blurting the first thing that came up her mind of if she was saracstic, he simply shrugged to the she and stood up, giving her cheek a poke with his nose. "Fine, I'll leave you be tonight." he sighted, walking past her and giving a side glance as he did. He tried to look as displeased as possible, wich was quite easy. They always had their arguments, but he liked that about her somehow, and their intimate moments in the warriors den were his favorite, mostly because she couldn't swipe at him without knocking something in the den, but also because they weren't always huddled together like any other mates were, except for those nights in the den. He liked to be close to her, to feel loved by someone, wich didn't happen to him alot when he was younger.

"You think I'm THAT attractive to get any she-cats I want?" he taunted above his shoulder with a chuckle. "Then I'd better not stay TOO far from you tonight, should I?" he added with yet an other smile. He stopped and waited for her to join him before going on towards the riverclan camp, calmly turning to her and sitting down."It's not like I'd find any other she-cat like you in the clan either."

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 28th, 2016 at 06:30 PM.
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:18 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Lakeclaw purred and laid down next to her
The she-cat woke up huddled near the tom. She smiled and snuggled her head into his fur.
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:40 PM
I.S.A. Master General

My Mood: Happy

Piketooth awoke from his sleep in the Warriors den, still upset and hurt that his mate Foxpelt was now dead, he made a promise to her that he would take care of their kits. he pushed himself out of the nest and made his way out of the den, looking around. He has completely shut himself out of the rest of the clan.
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:46 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
Piketooth awoke from his sleep in the Warriors den, still upset and hurt that his mate Foxpelt was now dead, he made a promise to her that he would take care of their kits. he pushed himself out of the nest and made his way out of the den, looking around. He has completely shut himself out of the rest of the clan.
Ebonyscar came bounding into the camp. Her short, shinning pelt sparkling in the light. Once of her eyes was missing and there was a scar in place of it. She was ashamed of it and would tend to hide her messed up face from others afraid they would shun her. However, she ran into another cat (Piketooth). She slid to the side and leaped up, "I..... I'm so...ory," she stammered looking away making sure the cat didn't see her messed up side of her face. The other side of her face was quite beautiful, but sadly the rest of the other side was cursed.
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:50 PM
I.S.A. Master General

watched the she cat that bumped into him, he sighs and gives a smile... but sadly it was a sad attempt of one, surely everyone knew of the tragedy that happened to him and his mate?

"Its... Its alright, I just... My name is Piketooth, whats yours?"

He didn't know why he was introducing himself but thought it would be a good idea to start new
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:53 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
watched the she cat that bumped into him, he sighs and gives a smile... but sadly it was a sad attempt of one, surely everyone knew of the tragedy that happened to him and his mate?

"Its... Its alright, I just... My name is Piketooth, whats yours?"

He didn't know why he was introducing himself but thought it would be a good idea to start new
"Ebonyscar," she mewed as she looked up at the larger tom.
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:55 PM
I.S.A. Master General

He nods and looks to see her head is moved to the side

"Why are you only showing me one side? surely it must be ok to see both sides?"

He asked looking puzzled
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:57 PM
totally tubular dude

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Unable to tell if she was blurting the first thing that came up her mind of if she was saracstic, he simply shrugged to the she and stood up, giving her cheek a poke with his nose. "Fine, I'll leave you be tonight." he sighted, walking past her and giving a side glance as he did. He tried to look as displeased as possible, wich was quite easy. They always had their arguments, but he liked that about her somehow, and their intimate moments in the warriors den were his favorite, mostly because she couldn't swipe at him without knocking something in the den, but also because they weren't always huddled together like any other mates were, except for those nights in the den. He liked to be close to her, to feel loved by someone, wich didn't happen to him alot when he was younger.

"You think I'm THAT attractive to get any she-cats I want?" he taunted above his shoulder with a chuckle. "Then I'd better not stay TOO far from you tonight, should I?" he added with yet an other smile. He stopped and waited for her to join him before going on towards the riverclan camp, calmly turning to her and sitting down."It's not like I'd find any other she-cat like you in the clan either."
the fawn calico allowed herself to be pushed by her mates nose. "oh pfft, pfft," mothdapple groaned, rolling her eyes. "quit with the sweet talking." she followed behind mistgaze, pawsteps delicate and quiet. she came to sit beside the tomcat, her eyes caught by a few young apprentices also returning to camp with fish hanging from their maws. she missed her apprenticeship. she wasn't good at training, and she often would hide away from her mentor to avoid patrols. but it was fun. she missed the petty drama and the stupid concerns. being a warrior was no fun.

"be quiet. you're just saying that to woo me. there's plenty of she-cats that you'd happily take over me, don't lie to yourself." from her experience, she wasn't really a long-term partner. mothdapple was the kind of cat you stayed with for a couple moons and then left when things lost their spark. she wasn't particularly funny or smart or nice. but at least she had one thing going for her: she was spontaneous.

she's got those bikini screamies
Old December 28th, 2016, 07:58 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
He nods and looks to see her head is moved to the side

"Why are you only showing me one side? surely it must be ok to see both sides?"

He asked looking puzzled
"No, no, I am sure you don't want to see my other "face"," she said in an ashamed tone.