Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:58 PM
a vixen in the winter [p]
by glitch
Last post by zozelen
Today 04:56 PM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 04:44 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Estelle
Today 04:43 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2017, 02:30 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"No!" Candid growled, launching at the enemy cat behind Aria.
lotusfang
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
Nightpool sighed at Ibisprowl's apology. She shrunk down, her lips zippered. Eventually, she managed a few words out of her dry maw. "It's fine," she mumbled. She was certain that the tom didn't really mean it, but she didn't want to waste her time. After all, she only had a very precious powder of it left. Ibisprowl wasn't congenial, but he was timid. Someone tedious could exploit him at any moment. She felt her paws slip into the dirt. The only perks to the bob-tailed mouser was that he was rather enchanting with his... shyness.

The severity of her agitation was very little, and she soon only politely nodded. "Sorry," she said, unaware of his hatred of being talked to. His words were bleary. She isolated herself from the other tom, her tail wrapped around herself. She saw the sun through faint canopies.

Her flaming green eyes flared, and she tucked her paws beneath her chest. Her vision narrowed to look at everything. Cascades of light sliced the ground, and she shifted her paws towards them. Her movements were stiff, but her eyes held as much liveliness as a queen who had just birthed kits yesterday - joy. She didn't want Ibisgrowl to think she was a grimalkin, now, did she?

An old crone, that's what. She absolutely despised rude comments, after all. Ugh, this clan needs more regulation, doesn't it? Nightpool wondered, somewhat rhetorically. Her thoughts pursued her, and a hyperbole of words attacked her. Back in the days when she was young, there was no usurping at all. Now, it seemed that was all that tainted this year. She closed her eyes.

Her paws shuffled nervously, wondering if Ibisprowl would accept her apology. There was no use in being old, now, was there?
The large she-cat shrinking down didn't exactly help the tom calm down any, his yellow gaze still very nervous and even untrusting, almost as if he expected her to lash out at him. After hearing the 'It's fine', he made quick work of slinking away from her, not wanting to stick around for a second more in fear that he would simply be pushing his luck with this she-cat. And as soon as he had settled himself on the other side of the clearing, he didn't even touch his food, unsure of where to even look. He hadn't stayed to hear her apology, but he did throw a few nervous glances to the fluffy elder before his gaze was fervently switching a subject matter to look at.

Always screwing things up aren't you Ibis? That's why you should stay alone, it's something to keep you safe from other cats hurting you both mentally and physically. Part of his mind cooed almost seductively. He hated it, he hated how that part of his mind was the dominant one because internally he knew he didn't want to be alone, that it was worse off than being with other cats.

I don't want to be alone.. Even just sitting by another cat would be nice.. Wouldn't it? The internal struggle that he's been having recently always left him confused to what he really wanted. Did he really want to be alone? Or did he really crave to at least be in the company of another cat? Some days he was determined that he wanted to be alone all of the time and some days he secretly craved affection, or attention from another cat, but would never actually seek it out, scared of being utterly rejected.

Ibisprowl find his gaze focusing on Nightpool again before he dipped his head and glanced away. She wouldn't want me sitting by her, I nearly stepped on her, she'll probably just chase me away, like every other cat. Another heavy breath escaped him and he flicked an ear. I could.. At least try? There's.. No harm in trying right? The other part of his mind tried to speak up, but the black and white tom decided to shut it out for once and looked back at the elder.

Mustering up his courage, he grabbed his frog and timidly approached, pausing before her and setting down the frog so that he could speak properly.
"Uh-Um, excuse me ma'am but would.. You like to share this with me? I-I..." His voice, now that it could properly be heard could be described as almost sort of whispery, very gentle, very soft and very fragile, not like many toms voices which were rough and low and gravely, yet it seemed to match his type of personality. He paused to lick his lips.
"I truly am um.. Sorry for almost stepping on you. And I would... Understand if you didn't want to share a meal with me." His yellow gaze looked away after saying this, head head slightly lowering.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 13th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
Great. Feline interaction. Mumblehen, whom was emerging from his nest, gave his head a vigorous shake. No, no! I don't... not like other cats- Ugh, stop being so edgy, Mumblehen! And while you'd love to hear more, the dialog in the little cat's head ran on much like so as he stumbled his way into the clearing. A two-cat hunting patrol, he was waking up to. Not in the good way. Regardless, Mumblehen knew it was something like Ibisprowl- a name that sounded a little funky to his brain. This Ibisprowl had to be a silver spotted cat with a long, slinky body and big eyes or a black and white one with lanky arms and average height. Much like his soon-to-be-hunting-buddy's name, Mumblehen prowled across the frigid winter clearing in an ungraceful way. With the prey pile in sight, it hit him that breakfast was a good idea before getting out and having to... perform in front of another cat. Briefly pausing with the stalk at his feet, Mumblehen carefully chose a mouse and toted his meal by the tail. But as he headed for an outlying place to eat, a feline hit his eyes that fit one of his two descriptions. Make that black and white, lanky arms, average height, and a short tail.
Mumblehen had seen this cat around and remembered observing him every now and then like what he did to the rest of his clanmates. Wasn't the spitting image of StarClan's praised warrior, and his face was stained permanently of emotionless stone. Relatably, he seemed to sit alone rather then strike up conversation, and Mumblehen recalled him leaving camp on regular occasions. Their personalities would be one of the same, if it weren't for the sour demeanor he could taste from the black and white feline. With paws like wood, Mumblehen creaked his tiny legs in the cat's direction. If first impressions were everything, he was most likely going to fail and spoil it ultimately when they had to go through the forest, stuck with each other for StarClan knows how long hunting patrols lasted. His fluffy stub on his rear made notable twitches, and he was visibly trying to wipe the disquiet gleam from his face.
"So!" Mumblehen said when he was close enough, way too loud and way too forced. His lips pursed and his gaze wandered as he let a hair-ripping silence loom over. "You are Ibisprowl?" The miniscule cream and freckled tom raked his eyes into the green-yellow daggers of the tom's for a few scathing moments, until raking his head downwards like his eyes and began working on the mouse he had dropped when he approached.
After a few moments of waiting and not exactly seeing the cat, the young tom decided to focus all of his attention on eating, slightly hoping that this Mumblehen wouldn't get up and he could simply mark it off as 'oh well, he never showed, guess I can't go on the patrol' sort of situation so that he wouldn't be reprimanded by Halestar or given dirty looks by other warriors.
How rude of you to hope that they don't wake up. Scolded his mind but he simply flicked his stumpy tail and continued on devouring his meal. It's not like anyone could hear his thoughts anyways, so why did it matter what he said about other cats there? It was a question he pondered very often, cats had always told him that it was bad to think mean things about other cats, but how would they ever know that he thought those things? And again, what did it matter? It's not like other cats could read his mind, if anything, it might help to alleviate his anger a little bit to think those things. His mind rambled on about how it didn't matter what he thought about other cats, so long as he didn't say those thoughts and so on, his yellow eyes growing distant as he took halfhearted mouthfuls of his rather small meal that was already nearly finished.
Then all of a sudden, he heard a very loud and very spontaneous voice that was incredibly loud and incredibly startling, especially to a tom that startled much too easy. Shuddering and scrambling backwards, nearly falling over himself as if he had been shot, he managed out a terrified his, his claws unsheathing and his eyes widening and bulging in their sockets as they rested on the tom that plopped down beside him. Immediately anger flooded threw him as well as embarrassment, causing him to rapidly blink and clench his jaws shut, trying to recover himself from the scare. That's exactly why you don't like other cats, remember that next time you question me. Growled the one part of his mind, his tongue rasping over his lips as he slowly forced himself to calm down, flattening his ears and finishing off his meal.
"Yes, and you are Mumblehen." The young tom's voice was soft and delicate, at the volume of a whisper and yet this was his usual talking voice, many cats usually having a hard time hearing him and it wouldn't be surprising if Mumblehen fell into that category.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 13th, 2017, 03:47 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The large she-cat shrinking down didn't exactly help the tom calm down any, his yellow gaze still very nervous and even untrusting, almost as if he expected her to lash out at him. After hearing the 'It's fine', he made quick work of slinking away from her, not wanting to stick around for a second more in fear that he would simply be pushing his luck with this she-cat. And as soon as he had settled himself on the other side of the clearing, he didn't even touch his food, unsure of where to even look. He hadn't stayed to hear her apology, but he did throw a few nervous glances to the fluffy elder before his gaze was fervently switching a subject matter to look at.

Always screwing things up aren't you Ibis? That's why you should stay alone, it's something to keep you safe from other cats hurting you both mentally and physically. Part of his mind cooed almost seductively. He hated it, he hated how that part of his mind was the dominant one because internally he knew he didn't want to be alone, that it was worse off than being with other cats.

I don't want to be alone.. Even just sitting by another cat would be nice.. Wouldn't it? The internal struggle that he's been having recently always left him confused to what he really wanted. Did he really want to be alone? Or did he really crave to at least be in the company of another cat? Some days he was determined that he wanted to be alone all of the time and some days he secretly craved affection, or attention from another cat, but would never actually seek it out, scared of being utterly rejected.

Ibisprowl find his gaze focusing on Nightpool again before he dipped his head and glanced away. She wouldn't want me sitting by her, I nearly stepped on her, she'll probably just chase me away, like every other cat. Another heavy breath escaped him and he flicked an ear. I could.. At least try? There's.. No harm in trying right? The other part of his mind tried to speak up, but the black and white tom decided to shut it out for once and looked back at the elder.

Mustering up his courage, he grabbed his frog and timidly approached, pausing before her and setting down the frog so that he could speak properly.
"Uh-Um, excuse me ma'am but would.. You like to share this with me? I-I..." His voice, now that it could properly be heard could be described as almost sort of whispery, very gentle, very soft and very fragile, not like many toms voices which were rough and low and gravely, yet it seemed to match his type of personality. He paused to lick his lips.
"I truly am um.. Sorry for almost stepping on you. And I would... Understand if you didn't want to share a meal with me." His yellow gaze looked away after saying this, head head slightly lowering.
Upon the request, Nightpool raised her head. She looked into Ibisprowl's wild, yellow eyes. She had forgiven him, why did he sound so scared? "Sure," replied Nightpool coolly, and the old molly dragged herself over with her front paws. Her fur was in rather good condition for her age, and her eyes glistened with the ardor of a young warrior. She tucked her protracted hind legs underneath her body, only her paws sticking out from the great mass of black fur. "As I said," she purred, "I forgive you for nearly stepping on me. I can be very crabby at times; it is I who should be sorry." Nightpool dipped her head, feeling shame crowd her stomach. She looked up with golden-yellow ophthalmic orbs, smiling sheepishly.

The other tom seemed friendly, as far as cats went. Nightpool remembered some felines in her days being particularly brusque, and she wished to never see them again. She remembered how Crimsonpaw had overlooked Nightpool for Smokepaw. A vein of fiery roguishness, she was. She blinked at Ibisprowl, faith appearing like a foggy haze in the depths of her eyes. Her tail brushed against the ground, and her versed bones felt stiff in their columns. A mild interest for the tom scintillated in her mind, and a small, kind smile played at her maw.

Ibisprowl seemed nice, as far as exactitude went for the old she-cat. She licked a paw, encasing it in expurgating saliva. It allowed her to feel more sanitary, at the least.

Old January 13th, 2017, 04:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@xxJaggededgexx
Robinblaze padded across the clearing from the warriors den, his dappled pelt rippling in the sunlight. He flexed is claws into the soft rich soil as he walked, relaxing and soothing the one he had broken while hunting the other day. The tom cat padded towards the fresh kill pile and sniffed through the selection there. He picked out a rather plump frog and carried it off, as to clear the way for more hungry warriors. He sat down in a sunny spot at the edge off the clearing and gave thanks to Starclan before tucking in to his meal. He bent down, pulling away at the wart covered flesh of the toad, relishing the flavorful meat that hid there.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 13th, 2017, 04:52 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
Robinblaze padded across the clearing from the warriors den, his dappled pelt rippling in the sunlight. He flexed is claws into the soft rich soil as he walked, relaxing and soothing the one he had broken while hunting the other day. The tom cat padded towards the fresh kill pile and sniffed through the selection there. He picked out a rather plump frog and carried it off, as to clear the way for more hungry warriors. He sat down in a sunny spot at the edge off the clearing and gave thanks to Starclan before tucking in to his meal. He bent down, pulling away at the wart covered flesh of the toad, relishing the flavorful meat that hid there.
@Nighty

Rainygale noticed the tom, and her eyes flickered, "Hello~" Her soft mew radiated her preciseness. She nods as she smiles, and lays down, too, her soft, inviting, green eyes lighting up.
lotusfang

Last edited by Reverie; January 13th, 2017 at 04:54 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@Nighty

Rainygale noticed the tom, and her eyes flickered, "Hello~" Her soft mew radiated her preciseness. She nods as she smiles, and lays down, too, her soft, inviting, green eyes lighting up.
Robinblaze smiled back. "Hello." he meowed in his normal friendly tone. The tom was having better days now that Blazingnight had been knocked from her throne. "Want some?" he asked, pushing the frog towards her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 13th, 2017, 05:24 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Robinblaze smiled back. "Hello." he meowed in his normal friendly tone. The tom was having better days now that Blazingnight had been knocked from her throne. "Want some?" he asked, pushing the frog towards her.
"Gladly!" The she-cat meowed, As she took a bite of the frog.
lotusfang
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Gladly!" The she-cat meowed, As she took a bite of the frog.
Robinblaze smiled as she indulged. These days he was happy that cats were interacting with him. He shifted his weight so that the frog laid in between the two of them, and he could watch her more closely. "So I don't think I properly introduced myself, the name's Robinblaze. That is, in case you didn't know." He said kind of sheepishly.
Old January 13th, 2017, 06:32 PM
a tiny bean

"Rainygale, yeah, weird, isn't it?" She laughed.
lotusfang
Closed Thread