Last post by zBlaze
Today 01:24 PM

Old March 18th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather sniffed the mice out and collected them, carrying them by their tails. He replied to Featherflight's comment, mumbling through the tails,"Yes. Especially just after Leaf-Bare. The Clan could use this food."
The tiny tom nodded. "Should we walk around a little bit more? It will be quite a while before the next patrol leaves. Or are you too cold?" He didn't mean it in a snobbish way. He, too, was cold. But he new he had to serve his Clan.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:28 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail,” I have long legs, I probably could outrun them.” She replied,” I know my way around the gathering and our territory, and the twoleg place, so I should be fine, and if I had to escape on Windclan territory it’s a huge open moore so hard to get lost, and if I cross the thunderpath they’ll leave me be...or I could just run to the Starcave, I don’t think you can fight at the Starcave.” She meowed.
"Look, if you don't start learning how to fight, I'm going to have to talk to Passionstar. Now, please. Just do what I say." Daisywind didn't care if she sounded harsh. How could she teach an apprentice who doesn't want to fight? She couldn't.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
"Look, if you don't start learning how to fight, I'm going to have to talk to Passionstar. Now, please. Just do what I say." Daisywind didn't care if she sounded harsh. How could she teach an apprentice who doesn't want to fight? She couldn't.
She stared at Daisywind angrily and cuffed Daisywind’s ear,” Satisfied?” She asked a bit of annoyance showing in her voice I can cuff a cat’s ear, growl and hiss and run isn’t that enough. I mean I refuse to kill prey, I won’t become a warrior will I? No. I won’t maybe I should return to the twoleg place and return to being Pink the kittypet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 18th, 2018, 03:35 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
The tiny tom nodded. "Should we walk around a little bit more? It will be quite a while before the next patrol leaves. Or are you too cold?" He didn't mean it in a snobbish way. He, too, was cold. But he new he had to serve his Clan.
"We should probably check around the border for any stray ShadowClan or WindClan scents," Breezefeather's mew was muffled slightly from the mouse tails in his jaws. He scoffed a bit, unable to laugh without dropping the prey,"Of course im cold, Leaf-Bare just ended, but we must protect our Clan and ourselves, which includes checking the border," his mew was cheerful.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Kestrelshade purred,” Good to know.” She meowed Is he flirting he’s licking my head as if I’m a weak and helpless kit... she wasn’t going to meow in protest because she was on his territory after all and he could decide he wanted her off the territory whenever he wanted.
Blackbird nodded as she spoke and started making his way down until he was licking her muzzle, he did so for a little bit before giving her a smile. "At least, you know that there's someone here in case." He purred and met her gaze, he was actually happy tjat he had gotten the chance to meet her.
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:

"We should probably check around the border for any stray ShadowClan or WindClan scents," Breezefeather's mew was muffled slightly from the mouse tails in his jaws. He scoffed a bit, unable to laugh without dropping the prey,"Of course im cold, Leaf-Bare just ended, but we must protect our Clan and ourselves, which includes checking the border," his mew was cheerful.
"Well, it's goimg to be hard to smell any cats with all this prey in our mouths. Why don't we go back to camp, drop the prey off, and then come back?"

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 18th, 2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
She stared at Daisywind angrily and cuffed Daisywind’s ear,” Satisfied?” She asked a bit of annoyance showing in her voice I can cuff a cat’s ear, growl and hiss and run isn’t that enough. I mean I refuse to kill prey, I won’t become a warrior will I? No. I won’t maybe I should return to the twoleg place and return to being Pink the kittypet.
"Look, Pinkpaw, I know it's hard... You know you can tell me anything, right?"
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
"Well, it's goimg to be hard to smell any cats with all this prey in our mouths. Why don't we go back to camp, drop the prey off, and then come back?"
Breezefeather nodded,"Or we could bury our prey, yet agin instead," he suggested politely.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:32 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:

Breezefeather nodded,"Or we could bury our prey, yet agin instead," he suggested politely.
Featherflight thought for a moment. "I don't see why not." He burried his prey and went on walking, then turned around, waiting for us Clanmate.
Old March 19th, 2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Featherflight thought for a moment. "I don't see why not." He burried his prey and went on walking, then turned around, waiting for us Clanmate.
Breezefeather buried his mice again and hurried to catch up with Featherflight. He sniffed around a bit for any ShadowClan or WindClan scents on the ThunderClan side of the border.

(You have any WC or SHC cats that could be at the border or across the border or something?)