Today 09:08 AM

Old September 10th, 2017, 05:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
" Sunstrike huh? Neat name " she meowed as she cleaned her fur
" um are you shadkwclan or riverclan? I'm shadowclan I lost my family in the flood " she meowed
He felt sorry for her," I'm sorry about you're family. And yeah, I'm Shadowclan too."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 10th, 2017, 05:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He felt sorry for her," I'm sorry about you're family. And yeah, I'm Shadowclan too."
She meowed
" YAY another shadowclan memeber! " she meowed and pranced around she rolled over " finally ! Except for moonclaw your another shadowclan cat ! " she meowed happily fitting in with riverclan was tricky she was happy to find another one crime her own clan

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 10th, 2017, 05:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She meowed
" YAY another shadowclan memeber! " she meowed and pranced around she rolled over " finally ! Except for moonclaw your another shadowclan cat ! " she meowed happily fitting in with riverclan was tricky she was happy to find another one crime her own clan
He nodded," Yeah. My mate had to give birth here, I'm scared Riverclan will try to take claims on the kits over the fact that they were born here." He meowed," That another reason I dislike it here."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 10th, 2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
He nodded," Yeah. My mate had to give birth here, I'm scared Riverclan will try to take claims on the kits over the fact that they were born here." He meowed," That another reason I dislike it here."
Autocoreect! With crime..)

Birdsong smiled
" well I hope your kits are ok! " she mewled she sat down as she scratched her ear again
" so...shouldn't you be helping her? " she asked

Old September 10th, 2017, 06:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Liondusk paded through the clearing, his eyes narrowed. Disgusting fish-gluttons, its a shame we even have to interact with these feeble cats, with their Medicine cats being she-cats. The well-muscled tom continued through to the freshkill pile, glaring daggers at Riverclan cats. Liondusk picked up a fish and lay at the edge of the clearing, glaring at a few passing Riverclan cats. The Fuzz family member puffing out his chest, attempting to intimidate any Riverclan cats who thought to approach him.

{OPEN, FUZZ}
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye had been mostly stressing out once again, anxiety hitting him. Glancing around the camp, he saw Tempestjay. Wow. It had been awhile since the two had last interacted. The last time that had happened Golden had been turning down the other tom's feelings. What could he do though? He had a mate, it's not like he could've just abandoned Bella. He loved her, for Starclan's sake! The Tom blinked as he heard his name being called out by Tempest. For some reason, once he had heard that, something inside him sunk. Either Tempest was going to just talk about something normal, or confront him on the fact that Golden had turned him down. That seemed like some nonsense to him, but, well, Tempest always brought with him the unthinkable, so anything could have happened. Heck, he could be attacked right there! "Yes, Tempest?" He said after a moment, trying to calm his nerves long enough to talk to the other tom.

[ Golden - Temp ]

Tempest noticed how goldeneyes chest sank. He was expecting a lecture at this point and maybe he wasn't ready to give one. His heart sank that day but gave him some kind of hope that perhaps they could be friends. Tempest had only ever had the mother to his kits Echoskip and warbler- his only brother. The tom solemnly hung his head at the thought. When he finally reached the deputy he rested his abnormally long tail on his shoulders and sat him down, taking a seat for himself he lapped at his paw a moment later. was that too friebdly or just right? Are we friends? Darn don't over think it. the tom released a hefty sigh as he ran his paw over his ears and face for a quick wash. "You know, I never would've imagined a loner" he commented on the loner he had seen with goldeneye the other day. He wasn't quite slick when it came to hiding his affections for somebody. Acting as if he didn't care on purpose he rolled onto his side and settled a purr of satisfaction. "what would halestar think? What would the whole clan think?" me owed Tenpestjay putting on a very concerned face a moment later as he looked over his shoulder at golden. He didn't want the deputy to be demoted, no he was fair and just. He just couldn't help imagining him not being deputy.

[ What part of the Fuzz fam storm? I've got honeydew a sister of tinyfuzz? ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old September 10th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@RedHead

The small of fish wafted into the brown colored tom's nostrils as he padded out into the clearing. Oh joy. Mudtuft wrinkled his nose in disgust at the pungent smell that wafted around the area like it was the greatest thing in the world. Well, it wasn't. It was terrible. Absolutely terrible. What was worse, lying in the center of the clearing was a pile of dead fish killed by the RiverClan warriors. Why did they have to come to such a terrible clan? The fishfaces had no dignity! Honestly, they were so picky. Like, "Oh no! The river's frozen over!We're doomed!" ShadowClan, ThunderCan, and even WindClan as scrawny as they were ate a variety of different foods. So, why RiverClan. Maybe to teach the kits how to swim so they wouldn't drown in a flood. But still! It disgusted! Wrinkling up his nose further, Mudtuft turned and padded towards the place in the clearing that was seemingly the farthest from the fresh-kill pile.
His eyes scanned the clearing for any sign of a cat he could talk to. Chrysanthemumshade? Vanillasplash? Bristledawn? Anyone of the she-cats would do wonderful. Honestly, he just needed company. He wasn't going to say he preferred one of the other, as they were all charming mollies. Each in their own ways. Chrysanthemumshade, amusing. Vanillasplash, positive, amusing, and annoying. Bristledawn, flirtatious and his friend. They would all amuse him and take his mind away from the terrible stench that at the moment occupied his mind. Heck! Even his older brother Honeythistle would be fine at the moment.
Old September 10th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(It was ! I'm guessing the territory is like the lake territory in the books? Pines and stuff?)
"Sure! I've only ever had fish one time before, and it didn't taste half bad, so maybe this one will be even better!" Dewheart accepted, and took a bite out of the fish. It was a bit rubbery, but tender and flavoursome. "Not bad," he mewed, still chewing. "But I think I'll take vole over it any day." Dewheart turned back to his vole, and finished it up in a few bites. "ShadowClan territory is mainly out of pine woods. The floor is really soft because of all the fallen pine needles, and we hunt frogs, toads, squirrels, voles, anything we can catch, really." he explained. "Why were you in the medicine den?"
(Sorry. I was busy yesterday and I'm sick today. It takes place in an alternate territory from the books, but each territory has the same characteristics as the clans in the books.)

"Oh I see," Nightpaw meowed, swallowing a few more bites of fish. "I got attacked by a dog," the apprentice answered matter-of-factly. "It how I got this, and this," she meowed, pointed to her torn ear and scar on her shoulder. "I stumbled into Shadowclan territory and Daypaw found me and took me back to the medicine den. When the flood happened, Goldeneye carried me here to Riverclan. He invited me to join Shadowclan, and well, here I am!"

Old September 10th, 2017, 07:32 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
[ Golden - Temp ]

Tempest noticed how goldeneyes chest sank. He was expecting a lecture at this point and maybe he wasn't ready to give one. His heart sank that day but gave him some kind of hope that perhaps they could be friends. Tempest had only ever had the mother to his kits Echoskip and warbler- his only brother. The tom solemnly hung his head at the thought. When he finally reached the deputy he rested his abnormally long tail on his shoulders and sat him down, taking a seat for himself he lapped at his paw a moment later. was that too friebdly or just right? Are we friends? Darn don't over think it. the tom released a hefty sigh as he ran his paw over his ears and face for a quick wash. "You know, I never would've imagined a loner" he commented on the loner he had seen with goldeneye the other day. He wasn't quite slick when it came to hiding his affections for somebody. Acting as if he didn't care on purpose he rolled onto his side and settled a purr of satisfaction. "what would halestar think? What would the whole clan think?" me owed Tenpestjay putting on a very concerned face a moment later as he looked over his shoulder at golden. He didn't want the deputy to be demoted, no he was fair and just. He just couldn't help imagining him not being deputy.
"And since when was that your business?" Goldeneye snapped in return. Wow. He didn't snap very often, he had basically shocked himself. Bella, wow, he had never thought someone would judge him about that. Not that he really cared, of course, but still. Bella was a wonderful cat! She was talented, beautiful, and...well, basically everything he would have looked for in a mate. Once she was finally in Shadowclan for real, everything would be good and well for everyone. Both him and Bella knew that there were going to be hardships, sure, but Golden hadn't expected Tempest to know before she had really been introduced to anyone. "How would you know if she was my mate anyways?" He asked after a moment, though he knew it was clear enough. He didn't care. Well, that was a lie. He did care. He cared a lot actually. No. He couldn't show that. He just looked at Tempest now, his eyes narrowed a bit, trying to calm himself down. However, with everything that had recently happened, it was hard to stay calm, just watching now, his eyes narrowed a slight bit.
Old September 10th, 2017, 08:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Autocoreect! With crime..)

Birdsong smiled
" well I hope your kits are ok! " she mewled she sat down as she scratched her ear again
" so...shouldn't you be helping her? " she asked
Sunstrike sighed,"I'm so clueless with kits she said to stay away until they are old enough to leave the nursery. And yes, they are healthy."

Old September 10th, 2017, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Sunstrike sighed,"I'm so clueless with kits she said to stay away until they are old enough to leave the nursery. And yes, they are healthy."
Her ears where down
" she should give you a chance , she shouldn't just say that . If you don't know how to do something just try " she meowed as her tail flicked she licked her paws " but I'm glad there ok " she meowed
" I would like to have kits but , no one likes me enough so yeah . Any way I hope well be able to go back home again " she said