Last post by Undertaker
Today 12:52 PM

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Great Starclan that was amazing!" Maplefur dashed over to Amberstorm, excitement sparking in her eyes. "Where did you learn that? My mentor never taught me that!" She twirled around him, tail flicking back and forth.
"Well... i uh came up with it..." Amberstorm chuckled awkwardly for a second "i always saw how warriors would be in teams of two and one would scare the rabbit into the others grasp... so i thought up the idea to use the same concept but in a way that its actually possible by yourself... in the trees"
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:23 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
"Well... i uh came up with it..." Amberstorm chuckled awkwardly for a second "i always saw how warriors would be in teams of two and one would scare the rabbit into the others grasp... so i thought up the idea to use the same concept but in a way that its actually possible by yourself... in the trees"
"That's awesome! You have to teach me some time!" Maplefur excitedly batted at her tail, before realizing she probably looked like a kit. She paused and awkwardly swallowed. "Well, um, I think we have enough, wouldn't you say? Want to go back to camp and eat?"

Last edited by Maplefur; November 5th, 2016 at 07:26 PM.
Old November 5th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
"That's amazing! You have to teach me some time!" Maplefur excitedly batted at her tail, before realizing she probably looked like a kit. She paused and awkwardly swallowed. "Well, um, I think we have enough, wouldn't you say? Want to go back to camp and eat?"
"S-sure..." Amberstorm shook himself and brought back the smile he had when he caught the rabbit "Lets get going!" He went back to get his smaller prey and then lugged the rabbit on his back. Thank starclan for my size.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:30 PM

Quote:
"S-sure..." Amberstorm shook himself and brought back the smile he had when he caught the rabbit "Lets get going!" He went back to get his smaller prey and then lugged the rabbit on his back. Thank starclan for my size.
Maplefur jogged over to her spot, digging up her vole and mouse before returning back to Amberstorm. She nodded to him, telling him to lead the way.

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur jogged over to her spot, digging up her vole and mouse before returning back to Amberstorm. She nodded to him, telling him to lead the way.
"Alright, lets head back!" Amberstorm started to lead them back to camp as fast as he could with a rabbit on his back.
(To clearing?)

Old November 5th, 2016, 07:39 PM

Quote:
"Alright, lets head back!" Amberstorm started to lead them back to camp as fast as he could with a rabbit on his back.
(To clearing?)
Maplefur trailed behind, ready to help if the rabbit fell off. She glanced around, taking note of all the flowers along the way.

(Yup, see you there!)

Old November 5th, 2016, 08:37 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
"Hey!, I'm almost as small as a mouse!", Timberkit sulked with a bit of irritation in her voice. Though she knew he probably didn't know she meant her self sge let it pass...for now. "Oh I take that as a challenge!", The lass jumped on all fours. She let her long fluffy tail sway back and forth playfully before she pounced at the tom. (thats a short post sorry.)
"Almost doesn't cut it - small is small," he teased, and flicked her with his tail as she stated that she was almost as small as a mouse, though he wasn't trying to be mean or anything and was rather just joking around with the other kit. When Timberkit leaped to her paws and decided to give into his little playful fight a mischievous smile grew and he prepared himself for when the smaller kit attempted her attack. Orchidkit laughed and leaped out of the way - but his zero training made him clumsy and have little knowledge on battling. He turned on his friend and attempted an attack of his own... but it came out terrible.

(it's fine, mine was short too ^.^)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Red face Re: ThunderClan Territory

Autumnleaf padded through the dense undergrowth that was the hunting grounds of Thunderclan. She shut her eyes and kept her head low as she walked along, feeling soft green grass brush under her paws as a chilling leaf-fall breeze ruffled her long, golden-brown fur that made her shiver. The small american bobtail gave a steady sigh, her head aching slightly from the lack of sleep that she had gotten in the past couple nights. With all the lingering thoughts in her brain, she couldn’t think straight and it made her quiet. She hoped not to worry Lightningclaw with her odd behavior, it was just her usual depression - which she had when she was an apprentice, nothing has really changed in her personality since her warrior ceremony. Autumnleaf stretched out her front paws and quickened her pace through the bushes until she reached a shallow stream, sitting down and watching as orange and red leaves floated down the current. She was completely silent with only a single flick of her ear to signal her attention to her surroundings.
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Lightningclaw sniffed the air. He was looking for his mate since she was out hunting. Eventually able to track down her familiar sweet scent, he followed it till he saw her a bit aways. "Out hunting?" he said casuallly, strolling up to her. He didnt care if he scared off whatever she was trying to catch, as it would be more amusing. "You know you cant avoid me, right?"
Old November 6th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

The american bobtail jumped slightly at the abrupt sound of his familiar voice, disrupting her deep thoughts. She turned her head to glance at him, her green-eyes seeming to not show much of any certain emotion. “Not today. I wouldn’t want to harm the kits with hunting, would I?” Autumnleaf said, patting her belly with one paw. To his other statement, she did not reply right away, instead she just stared at the water for a second or two. “I guess I cannot avoid you anymore.” She said with a light-hearted chuckle, “I’m glad that you are willing to spend more time with me than when we were apprentices.” Her tone was shallow and almost dull as she breathed in the fresh air that was mixed with various scents. “I don’t think that it would be very good for me to be alone without you. It’s hard enough with my emotions and such getting in my way these days.”