Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM
Flop Buddies
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:26 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:13 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:28 AM
lonely pls talk to me

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Weaselpaw snarled at the small beetle on the ground. "I'll get you. You little piece of foxdung get out of my way." he hissed at the insect and looked around to make sure no one had heard him hissing at the beetle , that would be embarrassing. Weaselpaw cared what people thought of him. With a swipe of his small creamy brown paw , he sliced the beetle and watched its blood drip on the ground , imagining he was in battle and he had just killed a warrior from another Clan. He felt triumphant for a minute , then he felt bored again. Twitching his whiskers , he parted his jaws for prey scent. Nothing. Seeing a bunch of apprentices younger than him , Weaselpaw decided to go show them some of his great fighting moves. The tom , in fact , loved to show-off which wasn't popular among peers.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:35 AM

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterchild View Post
Weaselpaw snarled at the small beetle on the ground. "I'll get you. You little piece of foxdung get out of my way." he hissed at the insect and looked around to make sure no one had heard him hissing at the beetle , that would be embarrassing. Weaselpaw cared what people thought of him. With a swipe of his small creamy brown paw , he sliced the beetle and watched its blood drip on the ground , imagining he was in battle and he had just killed a warrior from another Clan. He felt triumphant for a minute , then he felt bored again. Twitching his whiskers , he parted his jaws for prey scent. Nothing. Seeing a bunch of apprentices younger than him , Weaselpaw decided to go show them some of his great fighting moves. The tom , in fact , loved to show-off which wasn't popular among peers.
Frostpaw sat in the corner, grooming her fur. Noticing Weaselpaw, she giggled softly and stood up, padding to him. "Wow, wonderful kill." she mocked, smiling softly.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:43 AM
lonely pls talk to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Frostpaw sat in the corner, grooming her fur. Noticing Weaselpaw, she giggled softly and stood up, padding to him. "Wow, wonderful kill." she mocked, smiling softly.
Weaselpaw stopped in his tracks and whipped around when he heard Frostpaw. He snorted and tried not to look like he knew what she was talking about. "What?" He hissed and rolled his blue eyes, "I didn't even catch any prey, so what are you talking about? secondly please mind your own business. Thanks!" he added a sarcastic tone of voice at the end of his sentence. His heart was beating fast. Had Frostpaw really heard him talking to the beetle? he wasn't a kit anymore and didn't want to be seen talking to insects and leaves like they were intruders so he shuffled his paws on the ground in embarrassment , and tried to walk towards the opposite end of the clearing , to get away from her.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:24 AM

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterchild View Post
Weaselpaw stopped in his tracks and whipped around when he heard Frostpaw. He snorted and tried not to look like he knew what she was talking about. "What?" He hissed and rolled his blue eyes, "I didn't even catch any prey, so what are you talking about? secondly please mind your own business. Thanks!" he added a sarcastic tone of voice at the end of his sentence. His heart was beating fast. Had Frostpaw really heard him talking to the beetle? he wasn't a kit anymore and didn't want to be seen talking to insects and leaves like they were intruders so he shuffled his paws on the ground in embarrassment , and tried to walk towards the opposite end of the clearing , to get away from her.
"Jeez, I was just saying. I didn't know a beetle was such a horrible, mean creature." she giggled, pawing the bug. "Well, atleast I know who to come to if a spider crawls in, huh?" she joked, hoping for a smile. She didn't mean to sound mean in anyway, and hoped she could show that with a few jokes. She wasn't the type to pick on anyone no matter what they were doing. She thought it was rather, cute.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:54 AM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Staring at the ball of moss the tom sighed. Bellykit was thinking about when he was going to be an apprentice or if he should go back into the territory again. I could try to catch a bird. He thought still staring at the moss ball.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:57 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Zerosight, who had been sound asleep, jolted awake at Northpaw's return. Blinking sleepily, the old tom sat up, his whole body aching. However, he actually did feel a whole lot better than he had before. The tom finally spoke after Northpaw asked for him a second time, getting up and moving away from the shadows where their nests were always tucked.

"How'd it go?" He asked, touching his nose to Northpaw's shoulder in greeting. He could tell the younger tom was worried, but was trying to stay calm in response. The medicine cat stood and waited for the bad news, knowing from years of experience that his instincts were usually right when it came to bad things happening.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 12th, 2016, 11:33 AM

My Mood: Dead

StormWhisker padded to the middle, lazily licking his paw and letting the sun warm his fur. He looked around, all cats seemed in their business so he thought he could hunt
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:19 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Wrenclaw halted as Sagefrost dashed towards him. His blue eyes widening, he braced himself to be pounced on, but was pleasantly surprised to feel her pelt rubbing up against her lovingly. Oh, how he wished he could return the feelings, he simply have her a few licks on her forehead before her voice broke in. Pricking his ears again, he was about to suggest something, but the words that left her mouth stopped him. Shock flashed through his body and he stared at the she-cat for a moment, deciding how to respond. He didn't know how to feel. It took him a moment, but he finally figured it out.
Wrenclaw didn't want these kits.
He pulled away from Sagefrost, his hues were strangely blank, although his tail tip twitched in thought. Knowing he couldn't break her heart in this very moment, Wrenclaw played a look of happiness finally and gave her a gentle purr. That's... That's wonderful!" He spoke, although the emotions that ran off his pelt were uneasy and unsure. "When did you find this out?" he simply asked the question to seem engaged with the idea of kits. The unique looking warrior didn't want her to think he wasn't interested. Although he knew what he had to do now... he had to break away from her slowly before the kits were born so they never knew who he was. Unless Sagefrost told them. Either way, he had mixed feelings about the whole situation. Twitefall will know what to say... he thought hopefully to himself. She'll tell me how to feel...
SageFrost's bright grin was blinding as she stood before WrenClaw. She stared up at him in excitement, the joy dancing in her dark, yet vibrant blue eyes. She appreciated his interest, and she was quick to respond to his question. ``Oh! Well, I've been feeling ill for quite some time. I decided not to tell you, because I didn't want you to worry,`` She winced at her words that basically admitted she's been lying to him. Immediately, she frowned and folded her ears back in regret. ``I'm sorry,`` She murmured, removing her gaze from his as she looked at the ground.

She shuffled her paws for a few heartbeats before jumping back to her perky self. ``Right! Anyhoo, I decided to visit a professional on illnesses, but I wasn't sick! I was expecting! I found out just now, actually, and right away, I searched for you!`` At the word `you`, she launched herself forward, pressing her nose to his. SageFrost blinked sweetly at him, her thick tail lashing with the anticipation of becoming a parent. It hit her - they'd be parents. ``Oh my StarClan, WrenClaw! We're going to be parents!``

She laughed cheerfully, rubbing her head against his chest and beneath his chin before pulling away. ``I love you,`` SageFrost purred. The affection in her eyes were strong and visible, and she was tempted to step forward and shower him in love. She could already picture their future - She'd be lying on her nest in the Nursery with kits curled at her belly. WrenClaw would be sitting behind her, his head lowered so their faces were close. They'd watch over their sleeping kits, commenting on their appearances and their futures. The toms would be handsome like their father, and the she-cats would have the beauty of herself. They'd all grow up to be powerful and respectful warriors, while WrenClaw and SageFrost watched their development side-by-side. What a future...
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:20 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
She felt his soft gray fur under her pads as the she-kit pinned him to the ground. She found it was much easier to get him to the ground since when they had first play battled. Back then she was much weaker and well, a lot more clumsier. Honeykit's determination got her to the goal this time, she just pondered how much further it could go. Her blue hues blinked as she looked down at Ashenkit and realized how exhausted he was. With a wide grin she decided to ask the winning words. "Honeystar has beaten thee!" In a triumphant mew she asked, "Do you surrender?" Playfulness radiated off the ginger kits small body as her tail flicked eagerly for his response.
"Yes. I surrender." Ashenkit mewed in his most serious tone, before playfulness entered his blue hues once more. "Now let me up! You're gonna squish me, I'm much too delicate!" He joked, struggling beneath Honeykit's soft paws. This was one of the best times Ashenkit had had in his young life. Thank goodness for Honeykit; the young tom didn't have many friends, and Honeykit was the only one he had seen in a long, long time. At least she turned boring afternoons into interesting ones. That was just one of the many good things about Honeykit. Ashenkit waited to be released from under Honeykit's paws, and he realized that she was much stronger then she had originally been when they had first played. Besides that, she had had much more determination in her own blue hues this time, and Ashenkit realized that she was definitely going to be a dangerous warrior someday.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 12th, 2016, 12:22 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero

The apprentice would've been proud have his mentor, having actually listened to him and had rested. But there was other things on his mind. Troubling things. He closed his autumn eyes for a moment and let his mentor greet him with a touch to the shoulder. The dark tabby tried his best to calm himself down. He'd start with the good news then ease into the bad. But his heart was still racing and he felt anxious to point of almost sickness.

"I found out some things," he began, his voice shaky as he placed the herbs that Surgestorm was able to spare Thunderclan. "First, Windclan is doing better than Thunderclan. Not all of their territory was burned, and Surgestorm was able to salvage most of his herbs and he was able to give us some as well. Though they did loose a few people to the flames," Northpaw watched Zerosight for a moment, letting this sink in before he continued.

"But-" he tried to figure out how to word his thoughts properly. Northpaw realized that no matter how he put it, there was no way to make Windclan's update sound good. "But Dapplestar didn't make it out of the fire, they now have a new leader - Singenight," he empathized on the 'night' part, making sure that Zerosight understand what kind of leader their neighbors had now. But Ratnight was practically a saint compared to what he was about to say next.

"Like Ratnight, he has banned the following of Starclan," Northpaw's tail was twitching with his worries now. "But appearently some of the cats didn't like that, they stood against Singenight and his new rule, kind of like how some of our own clanmates had done against Ratnight," knowing how shaky his voice was, he took a deep breath before continuing, trying even out his voice. But it was in vain. "But he didn't like their rebellious attitude towards him and started to..." his gaze filled with tears as he pictured the new leader of Windclan, slaughtering his own clanmates just because they didn't like him.

Northpaw dug his face into Zerosight's fur. "Zerosight, he killed them! He killed any one who was against him, and right in front of everyone there!" He was now shaking, seeming to have lost any control over himself he might have had before. "... do you think Ratnight will do the same?" He added the last part in a horrified and terrified whisper. I don't like Ratnight, but I don't want to die either... though still, I doubt I could stand with someone like Singenight....

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; December 12th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.
Closed Thread