Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rawsuit
by Rawsuit
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:51 AM
Hi, WCO!
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:48 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 07:42 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:19 AM
princes and peasants |p|
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 07:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2017, 12:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Owlpaw sat in the camp. Her bones were healed, though she'd be an apprentice forever probably, she couldn't walk right and it was a struggle anyhow, she stuck to doing apprentice duties, her mentor didn't blame her, he mostly thought she was scared of being assaulted in the territory again. I wish I could walk normal and chase my friends... after her friends became warriors they seemed to ditch her and move on forgetting about her and spent all there time having fun doing usual warrior things, completely ignoring her, it felt.
Ferngaze softly glanced at Owlpaw with a pitiful glance I wish you were a warrior Owlpaw, warriors can't be friends with apprentices.
Rosefern sighed idling past Owlpaw Why did you have to break your leg...now we can't be friends

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:01 PM

My Mood: Bored

Cinderfeather wondered around the clearing. A tiny smile spread across her face. She saw apprentices, kits and elders all sharing tounges.
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:11 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderPelt View Post
Cinderfeather wondered around the clearing. A tiny smile spread across her face. She saw apprentices, kits and elders all sharing tounges.
Wolfgang noticed her and walked up to her "Hey Cinderfeather, want to go on a patrol?"
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wolfgang View Post
Wolfgang noticed her and walked up to her "Hey Cinderfeather, want to go on a patrol?"
She nodded her head slightly. She had never really had people ask her to go on a patrol. "Border or hunting?"
Old February 12th, 2017, 01:26 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderPelt View Post
She nodded her head slightly. She had never really had people ask her to go on a patrol. "Border or hunting?"
Wolfgang looked to the fresh kill pile noticing how empty it was "Well it looks like we could really go for some fresh kill right now"
Old February 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
At the flick of his paw, Honeykit clenched her teeth and tried to leap upwards, adrenaline and excitement causing her fur to stand up on end. Unfortunately, the way she positioned herself during her 'hunting crouch' caused her to slip up, with her left hind-leg snagged against a stray tree-branch. Honeykit yelped. With almost unholy speed, she shook herself off, and raised her body up, paws stretched upwards. The moss-ball bounced off her paws and onto the ground. "Whoops!" She giggled, padding up to the ball and swatting it up off the dirt towards Tumblepaw. "Catch it, catch it!"
As Honeykit leaped, Tumblepaw knew she wouldn't make it. He was surprised though when she leaped back up after her fall and touched the moss-ball with the tip of her paws. "Nice jump!" he praised as he quickly batted the returning ball away. As it sailed across the ground, he made a mental note to teach her the hunting crouch.
Old February 12th, 2017, 07:16 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

( @NightWarrior4Life ) cherrypaw looked around for her mentor harmonyblade while she pressed up against icepaw her sister gave her a sideways glance then nuzzled her purring cherrykit nuzzled her back

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old February 12th, 2017, 08:55 PM
tired individual

@Wolfybro

Cold, white snow was left with paw shaped indents as a snow-white she-cat made her way through the entrance to the camp, a deceased mouse clamped firmly between her jaws. She made her way to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the rodent on top, before giving her pelt a shake. She was thankful not only for a mostly white coat, save for the splash of gray on her face, that made good camouflage in leaf-bare, but also that it was quite thick fur, which helped keep her a little more warm. She was still quite chilly, though, and she felt bad for cats with thinner fur. Cloudedsky gave a little shiver, wondering if she should head for the Warriors Den or not. I may have a thick coat, but that certainly doesn't help my paw pads, she thought.

Last edited by 217; February 12th, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:02 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
@Wolfybro

Cold, white snow was left with paw shaped indents as a snow-white she-cat made her way through the entrance to the camp, a deceased mouse clamped firmly between her jaws. She made her way to the fresh-kill pile, dropping the rodent on top, before giving her pelt a shake. She was thankful not only for a mostly white coat, save for the splash of gray on her face, that made good camouflage in leaf-bare, but also that it was quite thick fur, which helped keep her a little more warm. She was still quite chilly, though, and she felt bad for cats with thinner fur. Cloudedsky gave a little shiver, wondering if she should head for tge Warriors Den or not. I may have a thick coat, but that certainly doesn't help my paw pads, she thought.
Briarbranch emerged from the warriors den with a long stretch, her limps and claws extending for a moment as her tail swept across the ground. She opened her green eyes a bit more,and they widened when she saw Cloudedsky,her heart beated faster in excitement.
"Cloudedsky!" the shecat mewed happily. A soft, warm smile was across her face as she reunited with the other cat again.
It had been awhile since they spoke, awhile since they had gone tree climbing together that one sunset. She remembered how close they sat on the branches,and her helping Cloud to climb a tree. She remembered how pretty the sky reflected off of her white and grey pelt and the memories flooded back to her all over again.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:16 PM
tired individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Briarbranch emerged from the warriors den with a long stretch, her limps and claws extending for a moment as her tail swept across the ground. She opened her green eyes a bit more,and they widened when she saw Cloudedsky,her heart beated faster in excitement.
"Cloudedsky!" the shecat mewed happily. A soft, warm smile was across her face as she reunited with the other cat again.
It had been awhile since they spoke, awhile since they had gone tree climbing together that one sunset. She remembered how close they sat on the branches,and her helping Cloud to climb a tree. She remembered how pretty the sky reflected off of her white and grey pelt and the memories flooded back to her all over again.
Cloudedsky's attention was caught immediately by someone calling out her name, and she looked towards the Warrior's Den, where the meow came from. Her pelt heated a bit as she caught sight of the source: Briarbranch. It had been awhile since they spoke, but Cloudedsky remembered everything about their encounter that evening.
Every moment, from talking to Briarbranch in the camp, to the other she-cat helping her and giving her encouragement to help her get over her nervousness and climb the tree, to sitting closely on a branch. She remembered stealing glances at Briarbranch as they watched that sunset, and how her pelt always seemed to be warmer with her around, and how magnificent her eyes had looked in the lighting of the golden light cast by the descending sun.
"Briarbranch!" She exclaimed, hurrying over to her; once she reached the other cat, her pelt heated even more at her outburst. "I-It's been too long. I haven't seen you in quite awhile," she quickly put in.
Closed Thread