Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 07:07 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by vellichor
Today 07:05 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by vellichor
Today 07:02 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Nightpaw's thoughts were completely captivated by the bright moon, some memories from her time in the nursery peeking into her thoughts. She was completely unaware of the presence of the other cat, as if all of her sences were asleep, all except for her sight. It was such a peaceful feeling, holding all the rest she could need.
Though suddenly she detected movement from the corner of her eye, surpring her quite a bit as she quickly turned to look at who it was "Fr-Frostpaw" the apprentice let out a reliefed sigh when she noticed it was him "cou-couldn't sl-sleep?" she asked quietly as she lowered her gaze to her paws for a moment before glancing back up to him. She hadn't expected for anyone to come out, especially since it seemed to her that cats would be extra tired on a gathering night, but she didn't mind the potential company, and they were friends after all.
@bmkmb
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:23 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Frostpaw tore his gaze from the full moon, then looked at Nightpaw and dipped his head in a silent nod. Night was the white tom's favorite time of day. It was quiet and peaceful - the only time when he could sit back and think. Although if he thought too much, he ended up having a hard time falling asleep - which happened most nights. "You couldn't sleep either?" Frostpaw asked back.
@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; April 9th, 2020 at 06:26 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Still staring nervously

"no.." Nightpaw lightly chuckled "a-almost ne-never" she followed in nearly a whisper, memories of all the night's she had stayed awake in the nursery peeking in her mind. She would spend her time watching nothing to anything, sometimes even others sleep, or watching the night like she did now.. It surely was strange how little the apprentice actually slept.
Lifting her gaze back up to the moon, her tail coming to rest on her paws, Nightpaw smiled at the scene "go-gorg-eous night, i-isn't it? Ones li-like these don't se-em to co-come so of-often" she meow quietly to the tom, her eyes not faltering from the moon.
@bmkmb
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:35 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
acornkit drew in a deep breath, closing his eyes and trying to refocus on his surroundings. it was a good way to calm down, and he could've really used that right now. it was beginning to work--he was opening his eyes to politely ask jaykit to leave him alone, when he heard a loud cry of surprise and felt something heavy drop onto him.

"hey!!" acornkit protested, squirming to get away from the other kit, his fur bristling in annoyance. it had probably been an accident. still, didn't jaykit know how to be careful? what had he been doing, anyway? "okay. look. i've been perfectly nice to you, but enough is enough. can't you take a hint?" he asked, ears folding back and eyes narrowing as he glared at the other kit. well, now he'd done it. now he was actually upset.

"seriously, find some other kit to annoy and leave me alone. what's your problem, anyway? you can't play by yourself?" he asked, digging his tiny kitten-claws into the ground beneath him. the words were followed by a huff of annoyance, partially with jaykit--and partially with himself, for now losing his temper. fantastic.
Jaykit quickly rolled off of Acornkit, scrambling away to get out of the tom's personal space. He didn't mean to fall onto him, he swore. He was cursing under his breath now, his tail lashing in annoyance-- mainly just at himself. He had been accident free for three days. Now he had to reset. Jaykit was busy drowning in his own thoughts before Acornkit snapped him out.

He raised an brow, tilting his head to the left. What? "Hint?" Jaykit repeated, dumbfounded. No. There was no hint! Seriously! He rose to his paws, letting out a huff as Acornkit continued to speak. "Seriously? I was tr..rying to be K..KIND. You lo..ooked alone and I figu..rred that oh, you must be s..shy! So I was t..r..rying to work with YOU! Next time just serio..ously tell me off dude, " Jaykit huffed, his tiny ears flattening to his skull. He wasted his time!! Again! His life was getting wasted away and-- Jaykit inhaled then exhaled.

"Nope. Anyway, for..rget it. You want to be left alone. Got it, " He meowed, brushing it off. The tom began to walk away-- grumbling under his breath.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 9th, 2020, 06:49 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

"Yes," Frostpaw agreed. The way the light reflected off of the moon was amazing, although how often it came, he wouldn't know. He rarely took the time to enjoy nature. Everything was work, work, train, then bat the nuisance away. Even at night, he would often shift uncomfortably in his nest instead of sitting up or walking outside. He never had a reason to. Also, his new nest was placed in an unfortunate position far from the mouth of the den; possibly to discourage him from escaping, but he didn't want to find out.
@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 9th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Still staring nervously

Nightpaw was glad to hear he agreed, she would've been surprised if he didn't actually, after all who doesn't love a gorgeous night sky like this one?
Nightpaw fell silent as she enjoyed the scenery, a faint new-leaf breeze blowing. These were truly her favourite nights. Only peace and quiet, no fighting, no worries, just the moon and a soft breeze. She took a deep breath, a slightly nervous feeling being present, but when was it not? And at the moment it didn't bother her to much, she was still able to enjoy what was happening, letting her thoughts run loose in her mind. @bmkmb

Last edited by Estelle; April 9th, 2020 at 07:05 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 07:11 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Socks ]

Thornkit batted the ball back towards Milktooth, tripped, “Ack-“ and hit their neck with their front paw. They collapsed and started coughing a lot. They struggled to draw breath, and managed to hoarsely call out, “Mom, I'm-“ Before being overtaken by racking coughs.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 9th, 2020, 07:14 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

"Yes, I had taken notice of Whitepaw's absences. You're a determined enough warrior, I'd hate to waste your talents on some lazy lump." Icestar flicked one ear in thought, looking then to Cowpaw, whose fear she could sense strongly.

"Of course you may join. There's no shame in taking refuge in your time of need. Welcome to ShadowClan." She nodded her head to the now-former WindClanner. "And...It just so happens that Nettlespark here is in need of a new apprentice. If you promise to keep up with your training once you're fully recovered, I'm sure he would be happy to train you. We're certainly in need of truly dedicated apprentices." Icestar looked back to Nettlespark quizzically, awaiting both his and Cowpaw's responses.

"Ah, what is your name, by the way?"

@implimm @vermin

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 9th, 2020, 07:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Flowstream @Blissie Bliss

Irispaw nodded to Ebonypaw, guiding her carefully to the nearest nest. She didn't want her to sneeze in some cat's face and get them sick as well. Jolting over to the herb storage, she handed Yarrowkit some moss. Smiling at the kit, she gestured to Ebonypaw.
"I want you to get Ebonypaw some water. Do you know where to go?" She asked gently. Turning back to the storage, she took some catmint. This would help with her cough. Dropping it in front of the black she-cat, she fixed her with a gaze. "Eat this."

@Casper

Irispaw nodded to Hailstorm, eyes full of concern. The she-cat looked badly battered. At least she could still walk...kinda. What happened to her that she was so badly injured? Was it a training accident? She'd heard of plenty of those. Shaking her head, she turned to the herb store. Art least she had managed to give the she-cat some poppy seeds. But still, she looked in so much pain. Her eyebrows curved in thought. Drifting to the honey, she considered giving the she-cat some. Irispaw loved it herself, and sometimes dipped a claw in when Thunderhowl wasn't looking.

Taking some moss a soaking it in the golden liquid, she offered it to the older she-cat. If she didn't want it, then she would have it. Dropping it at the warrior's paws, she looked up sheepishly.
"No offence, but you look kinda...depressed. Honey always helps me when I am." She mewed.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 9th, 2020 at 07:38 PM.
Old April 9th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@FireSandwich

Milktooth's fur bristled when she saw the kit trip. Each cough that racked their tiny body caused a surge of adrenaline in her blood. She was at the kit's side in a second, pulling them close in a panic. She wasn't sure what to do and the adrenaline only caused her to not think properly.
She ran a gentle paw down the kit's back, murmuring comforts that were more for her own sake than Thornkit's.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread