Last post by burntToast
Today 01:42 PM

Old February 18th, 2020, 05:27 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Sootflare

Sootflare hurried into camp, holding Foxkit carefully by the scruff. He made his way to the center of camp and set the kit down, eyes blazing with fury.

"You stay right there." he ordered the kit, his tone conveying an intent that shouldn't be disobeyed by anyone with a bit of sense in them.

"Blueheart!" he called, pacing a short circle around Foxkit, eyes scanning the entrance of every den as he waited for the warrior for show up. Certain things could be excused, but leaving a kit alone in the territory was something Sootflare found to be absolutely abhorrent,"Blueheart! Get out here, you sorry excuse for a RiverClanner!"

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:36 PM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 05:43 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxkit sat quietly and waited for whatever was to come. She bowed her head in wait for the spectacle that she was about to become. She looked at the fresh kill pile and her mouth began to water at the thought of fresh food. ‘I wonder what Sootflare is planning’ she thought as she sat.

[ @shortstack @FlameQueen ]

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 18th, 2020, 06:37 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Cherrypounce heard all the commotion coming from Sootflare "What's going on Sootflare?" she asked padding toward the tom. @shortstack

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 18th, 2020, 06:57 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare's ears perked up as Cherrypounce approached. His voice softened, but he still held a tone of gravelly anger in the back of his throat,"Have you seen Blueheart recently? She has some explaining to do." he huffed.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:35 PM.
Old February 18th, 2020, 07:03 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Fox kit looked up at the two warriors. Part of her wanted to warn the newcomer that this was no time to be anything but serious but couldn’t find the courage to do more than squeak. She crouched down and felt her eyes closing. She could have sworn she went to sleep but didn’t remember getting any rest. She carefully allowed her eyes to close but made sure she remained awake to watch events unfold.

[ @shortstack @FlameQueen ]

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 18th, 2020, 07:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

[[dude i'm sorry i forgot about this ]]

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'VE BEEN!!!"

Lionstar's approach was quicker than a buzzing bee, a zroom across the clearing to bristle at the small kit. "Willowkit, you've been missing for half a moon! What the hell were you thinking?"

[You're hunky dory!! /w\ ]

The kit flinched at the sudden booming voice of the leader. He was almost positive he lost at least 30 moons off his life. The golden tom wasn't even in front of him yet and he started to tear up. Gaze glued to the ground as Lionstar spoke. "I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I th-thought I found a new pl-lace to sleep in the nurs-sery but I got lo-lost" he hiccuped. Tears now fully rolling down his cheeks. His words getting warbled. Not that he was the absolute best at speaking in the first place. "I'm so-orry."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 18th, 2020, 08:20 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstar didn't believe that for an instant, but he didn't want to hang around this gross, sobbing baby any longer. Ughh..

"I'll let you rejoin.." his voice was a growl. "But don't do that again, and I'm pushing your apprentice ceremony back. If you want me to reconsider, make yourself useful-- clean out the elder's den, help out with the queens around the nursery. Understood, Willowkit?"

[ @Starfall ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 18th, 2020, 08:34 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Sunleaf walks into camp dropping some fish into the freshkill pile her orange tabby fur shining in the sunlight as she walks over to a sunny spot sitting down licking her paw wiping it over her head
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old February 19th, 2020, 12:08 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Fawnsqueak was careful to scan for signs of Dirtfur before sliding into the clearing, wishing to avoid a potentially-explosive confrontation with the rude deputy. Luckily, there was no sign of him, and the camp was filled with fairly even-tempered individuals of RiverClan that he scanned for a potential partner for a hunting excursion. Going alone wouldn't be nearly as productive, so he was hoping for a warrior accompaniment who'd be willing to tolerate his awkwardness. At least it was for a good cause.

Gaze landing on Glazewing, Fawnsqueak frowned faintly... He was an enigma, that tom. Sort of like the ghost of the Clan, drifting through life and never seeming to say much or stand out from the crowd. Despite his tendency to elude everyone, Fawnsqueak had noticed there was something off about him recently that he was careful not to label. The possibilities still buzzed about his mind as he approached, swallowing thickly. "Hey," he said, the greeting soft. "Are you... available for a hunting outing? Nothing too intense, just..." Fawnsqueak shrugged, cleared his throat, fidgeted a bit. "...If you don't mind."

@Delta
Glazewing was laid out in the weak leaf-bare sunlight, trying to warm his thick coat. It had been a long day, and it was barely noon. His mind buzzed with a swarm of thoughts, but it all sounded like static. He closed his eyes and tried to just relax, to have a day where he felt like himself again. He wondered for a moment if getting out of the camp would help. Everything was changing, and he didn’t like any of it.

The white tom was falling deeper into his thoughts when he heard a voice above him, asking if he wanted to go hunting. Glazewing opened his eyes to see Fawnsqueak. He didn’t know him well, though he’d seen him a round camp a few times. He looked at him with heavy-lidded eyes and said, “Uh, sure. Yeah. I was thinking of going hunting anyways.” His mismatched eyes flicked to Fawnsqueak’s fidgeting paws. Seemed like he was a little nervous. Glazewing understood, though. He used to always be nervous, about everything. Not that he wasn’t now. He’d just gained a certain apathy for everything. Giving a small sigh, he stood up and shook the dust off his pelt. “Let’s get going, then.”
Old February 19th, 2020, 01:47 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post

Harepaw ended up face planting in the dirt. "Pah!" He stood up and shook his fur, embarrassed.
Nighttuft ran away again. "Don't expect a mouse to stay still waiting for you to catch it!"

Click my dragons!