Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 25th, 2017, 06:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Copper laugh, " Good job! My dad use to play this game where he try to step on me and I'll have to dodge. Mother always said it wasn't a game, but dad wink at me! So that means it a game right?" He said cheerfully. "I think he called it, Step but careful? Or Step on the kit? Something like that," He said.
( xD Copper doesn't know his father was trying to kill him)

Wolfpaw watch as she dart in, with that little time he hid. Already having wet moss prepared, when she bolt out of the den it stun him for a second but he jump out of the bushes. Trying to tackle her
( Sorry short, Web can dodge or let Wolfpaw tackle her.)
Owlstone blinked," That doesn't like a game, but maybe you're father meant it as a game, since it's dangerous or maybe it's just an outsider game." She shrugged slightly suspicious that his father was trying to injure or kill him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:20 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone blinked," That doesn't like a game, but maybe you're father meant it as a game, since it's dangerous or maybe it's just an outsider game." She shrugged slightly suspicious that his father was trying to injure or kill him.
Copper shrugged, " C-ca-an we get something to eat?" He asked, shyly. A nervous grin, I hope she doesn't mine sharing food. His tail flickered, pawing at the leaf. His stomach grumbling, more louder.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:23 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Copper laugh, " Good job! My dad use to play this game where he try to step on me and I'll have to dodge. Mother always said it wasn't a game, but dad wink at me! So that means it a game right?" He said cheerfully. "I think he called it, Step but careful? Or Step on the kit? Something like that," He said.
( xD Copper doesn't know his father was trying to kill him)

Wolfpaw watch as she dart in, with that little time he hid. Already having wet moss prepared, when she bolt out of the den it stun him for a second but he jump out of the bushes. Trying to tackle her
( Sorry short, Web can dodge or let Wolfpaw tackle her.)
Webpaw gasped as the apprentice jumped on her. "Haha, very funny." She did what he wanted, so she wasn't really expecting him to suddenly jump out and attack her.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Copper shrugged, " C-ca-an we get something to eat?" He asked, shyly. A nervous grin, I hope she doesn't mine sharing food. His tail flickered, pawing at the leaf. His stomach grumbling, more louder.
She smiled," Sure, mouse,vole,bird, starling, squirrel, frog, or fish?" She asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Skyleap, who'd somehow gotten away with sleeping most of the day, padded out into the clearing, stretching. I really need to ask Wheatfur if I can get something to help me sleep better at night.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Socks @Duststorm

It was rather quiet in the nursery, aside from a few kits playing down on one end. In a nest that was rather closer to the back of the den slept two little bundles of fur. The first, a multi-colored gray she-kit, slept soundly, her head tucked in beneath her tail as she kept still. The second was a darker gray she-kit with one white paw, who constantly twitched and moved, almost as if she was "running" in her sleep. Both kits were nestled in a well done nest, the only two who were resting instead of playing. Despite the two being some of the oldest kits in the nursery at five moons, they still spent most of their time in the nursery, either curled up with their mother Snowfeather, or awake listening to stories with their father, Silversky.

"I... I catch you," the gray she-kit breathed, stretching her tiny neck forward as she kicked both paws back. Each muscle tensed, as if she were about to pounch on some imaginable being. As she did so, her hind legs stretched far enough to make contact with her littermate, and the multi-gray kitten blinked her eyes open, scrambling upwards and out of the nest.

"Wha..." she mumbled, blinking sleep out of her crystal blue eyes. She blinked a bit, rubbing one paw over her face, before glancing down at who had kicked her. "Teaselkit, I think you're dream-hunting again," she sighed, proding her sister with one slender paw. It was a constant battle to get even a wink of sleep with her littermate kicking around all the time.

As she felt a poke in her side, Teaselkit's eyes flew open and she bounced to her paws rather ungracefully, a smile already on her face. "I caught it!" she purred, spinning around to look at her sister. Loonkit was practically the only one who put up with her wild antics, aside from their parents, so it was no shock that she didn't direct this comment to any of the surrounding kits. "I caught it in a new record!" Excitement rushed through her veins and she grinned, beaming with joy towards Loonkit. Her sister just laughed and swiped her paw over her ear before parting her jaws in a yawn.

It was obvious the two were somewhat differing in personality, with Loonkit being more on the quiet side, and Teaselkit easily stealing the show; but together they were quite the dynamic duo.

(apologies for the awkward starter, it's about 11 at night ahaaa c: )
@Duststrom

Snowfeather has been lazily lounging in the nest with her kits, enjoying the quiet and warmth of the nursery today. She was halfway between sleep and the waking world. The warmth and smell of the nursery strong enough to lull even a queen to sleep, but her motherly instincts to watch her children at every moment kept her from completely falling asleep. It wasn't odd for a queen to be like this, to never want to take her eyes off her tiny children in fear that they'd be gone if she looked away, especially with her first litter but usually that feeling faded a bit once the kits started eating solid food. That wasn't true for Snowfeather, as it seemed, the closer her kits got to becoming apprentices the more protective she got of them.

The gray and white queen watched her kits sleep, finding amusement in Teaselkit's twitching. When the gray she-kit was younger Snowfeather had been worried the movements meant the little cat had been having nightmares but now she knew the kit was only having pleasant dreams. She watched as the kit murmured a few words and extended her back legs only to hit her littermate, the scene causing Snowfeather to laugh at their silliness.

The queen rested her head on her paws as she watched her kit's friendly exchange, a smile on her face. As the two woke up, she sat up with a stretch, closing her eyes and extending her front legs out, flexing her claws. She pushed herself up and ran her tongue over her teeth before looking back to her kits.

"Good job, Teaselkit! But next time maybe try not to twitch so much." She leaned down and licked each of her kits ears. She was a bit worried that Loonkit might not be getting enough sleep being woken up by her sister like this. She brought her paw up and started grooming her fur. "Now get the moss out of your fur before I do it myself."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Webpaw gasped as the apprentice jumped on her. "Haha, very funny." She did what he wanted, so she wasn't really expecting him to suddenly jump out and attack her.
Wolfpaw grinned, squeezing the water out of the moss on her. " You were gonna die without water, Fishy. I couldn't let that happen could I?" He teased. Stepping off her, a butterfly flew around them before landing on his nose. " Get it off," He growled, unmoving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She smiled," Sure, mouse,vole,bird, starling, squirrel, frog, or fish?" She asked
"Um, any? I don't really mind!" Copper said, wiggling a little where he sat. He lick his chest in embarrassment.

pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Wolfpaw grinned, squeezing the water out of the moss on her. " You were gonna die without water, Fishy. I couldn't let that happen could I?" He teased. Stepping off her, a butterfly flew around them before landing on his nose. " Get it off," He growled, unmoving.

"Um, any? I don't really mind!" Copper said, wiggling a little where he sat. He lick his chest in embarrassment.
Webpaw shook the water off her face and got up. She laughed her head off. "So, Am I aloud to call you a fly?" She purred, swooping her paw over the butterfly.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
Webpaw shook the water off her face and got up. She laughed her head off. "So, Am I aloud to call you a fly?" She purred, swooping her paw over the butterfly.
Wolfpaw tilt his head, " How am I a fly?" He said. Shaking his coat like it was bugs crawling on him, as the butterfly flew off he hissed at it. " Yeah! Take that! Run away you little bug monster!" He hissed.

pronouns.cc
Old August 25th, 2017, 07:32 PM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
It would have been a lie to say Rushshade hadn't jumped when his clanmate first spoke, as there was no way to play it off at all. His body stiffened and he took a stance as if he was defending something. His tail was sticking straight up with his fur bristled. As soon as he realized there was no danger he quickly sat back down and relaxed his body. He looked at Tawnystream with slight confusion for a moment before speaking in a quiet tone. "Uh, well, sure. You can sit but... I don't need any company." He shifted away slightly, he was trying not to act awkward but at unexpected times like this, he simply couldn't help it. He looked straight ahead, sometimes looking at the other through the corner of his eye. The cream colored tom lifted his paw and proceeded to properly wash himself, running his tongue on his paw and wiping his face with the paw before repeating the process, trying to ignore Twanystream altogether.
He got back to thinking while doing this but of a different topic than before.
He wondered why the she-cat would even bother with this when most other cats in the clan just decided to ignore Rushshade when he started distancing himself. He would usually stay in the shadows of the clan, going through the moments of the day without much thought of anyone else and his clanmates didn't give much thought to him.
"Alright!" Tawnystream gave a kind smile, and sat down next to the tom, pawing at her shrew to bring it over to her. He seemed nice, and honestly, she could tell, slightly, that he wanted to be alone. But... maybe he secretly, inside, needed some company and was ignoring that? She was just assuming things, she knew she probably wasn't very accurate, and probably not even close. Her tail flicked, their probably was gonna be an awkward silence between them, and really, Tawnystream would prefer not to have an awkward silence. So, thinking of a topic to converse on, she decided to try to talk with the tom, even if he was a lot.. distant. It wouldn't hurt right? The dilute calico turned to look at Rushshade, amber optics intently watching the tom before speaking. "Why are you always alone?" She asked, a curious glint was in her eye. She'd been watching the tom for a few days, and noticed how distant he was. And, she'd been honestly curious, really curious. Their were plenty of distant, or shy cats. But, this one had a different reason, and Tawnystream wanted to know why.