too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Annoyed

Clans Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw listened to the announcements, she was terribly bored. noone had looked approachable enough for her to chat up, especially not with the current riverclan situation so she had taken to sitting by the side and sulking. well. it wasnt really sulking. but she was a bit disappointed noone had come to talk to her nonetheless.

(very open. please someone talk to her.)

Graypaw
ShadowClan Apprentice - 6 Moons
2 / 100

____

Graypaw noticed the RiverClan apprentice's disappointed look.

Waving her tail in greeting, the ShadowClan molly pawed at the bare patch of ground beside her, beckoning Minkpaw over.

____
Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old January 29th, 2024, 04:56 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Default Re: January Gathering

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Maplepaw's head snapped over to the new fish-smelling stranger next to her. Huh, last time she checked, RiverClan and WindClan were enemies.

"Uh . . . rrright." Was all she said. Talking was not Maplepaw's specialty. Actually, it was her weakness. If any cat back in camp tried to talk to her, they would probably just get a 2 word response. Sometimes none at all. Sometimes Maplepaw would just stare with her little cold stare--which was what she was doing right now. Maplepaw didn't feel like speaking, which was why she sat in the back. She wasn't expecting some random stranger to walk up to her.

Also, why was this cat whispering?

14/100
@Marigoldwhisper

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old January 29th, 2024, 05:12 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

Maplepaw's head snapped over to the new fish-smelling stranger next to her. Huh, last time she checked, RiverClan and WindClan were enemies.

"Uh . . . rrright." Was all she said. Talking was not Maplepaw's specialty. Actually, it was her weakness. If any cat back in camp tried to talk to her, they would probably just get a 2 word response. Sometimes none at all. Sometimes Maplepaw would just stare with her little cold stare--which was what she was doing right now. Maplepaw didn't feel like speaking, which was why she sat in the back. She wasn't expecting some random stranger to walk up to her.

Also, why was this cat whispering?

14/100
@Marigoldwhisper

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Awesome, Swanberry thought, her smile slowly fading. I think I just made things awkward.

In her attempt to regain control in the conversation (and her ever shrinking dignity), she tried to relax herself, drawing her sandpaper tongue over her muzzle.

She had a strong feeling that she wasn't supposed to be talking to this cat right now, but she wasn't about to spend time stressing about that. Stressing would only make this situation worse.

"Soooo, what's Windclan like? I heard it's very pretty with lots of open air. I'd honestly just love to roll around in some fields every once and awhile." Swanberry had only guessed the she-cat was in Windclan by her scent. She hadn't interacted with anyone in that clan for awhile, so she may just be meowing up the wrong stream.

Also, she was still whispering. She had to stop that.

Swanberry was also quite disappointed that the Windclan warrior hadn't talked a bit more. She really liked how they sounded.

Was that weird? Yeah, that was weird... But still! They had such a unique tone, Swanberry wanted to try and see if she could figure it out like a puzzle.

She was pretty good at those.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 29th, 2024, 05:49 PM
fatha it's me michael

"Uh . . ." What did WindClan sound to this cat? Why was it named WindClan? Oh yeah, totally for the trees. "Yeah... prrretty open with.. lots of airr." But, of course, the open air meant that WindClan was the closest to StarClan. WindClanners would boast about that--but not Maplepaw. She has lost all faith in StarClan. So, now, to her, all those stars in the sky? Just tiny white specks that disappear (not really) when morning comes.

"Oh." Roll around in fields? Boy, what Maplepaw would give to see Swanpaw do that. "Yeah... rrroll arrround in fields..."

15/100
@Marigoldwhisper

my characters | my carrd
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:02 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

``Cause we can stay at home and watch the sunset but I can’t help from asking are for bored yet?``

-He/him-Riverclan-12 moons-Pansexual-100+-Beefed up tier 2-Silk SpinnerACTIVE-

Treepaw yawned, fiddling with some vines he had found on the ground. He liked nature, liked to play with it and twist it. He tied the vines together and weaved them through each other making a circle. Then using more he had found (As he was in a corner by lots of trees) he started to tie hanging vines to the top and letting them fall down. Then with a little effort he began to continue the circle all around until the end. Finally he made another vine circle, attached it to the loose vines creating a sort of tube. He had a picture in his mind, vines in his paws, and was very good with his paws. He finished up the bottom with a weaved sheet of even more vines. He the stuck a whole on each side and pushed through another, after that, he sewed the little necklace piece through the whole thing to seal it up when pulled and close was the string was shorter. He smiled at his creation, it was a beautiful bag. He threw the string over his neck and gazed at his reflection in a puddle- with this kind of paw-work he could make plenty of things! How cool was that?

OPEN

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:08 PM

Quote:
[SPOLIER="maplepaw"]

"Uh . . ." What did WindClan sound to this cat? Why was it named WindClan? Oh yeah, totally for the trees. "Yeah... prrretty open with.. lots of airr." But, of course, the open air meant that WindClan was the closest to StarClan. WindClanners would boast about that--but not Maplepaw. She has lost all faith in StarClan. So, now, to her, all those stars in the sky? Just tiny white specks that disappear (not really) when morning comes.

"Oh." Roll around in fields? Boy, what Maplepaw would give to see Swanpaw do that. "Yeah... rrroll arrround in fields..."

15/100
@Marigoldwhisper

[/SPOILER]

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Apologies if I did the 'spoiler' command wrong, I'm still trying to figure it out lol)

Swanberry couldn't help but notice a twinge of sarcasm in Maplepaw's voice. Or was she just imagining it?

She probably sounded like an idiot.

"I didn't catch your name though," Swanberry pointed out, her eyes narrowing into slits for a moment as a sharp ray of sunlight sprang through the trees.

Wow, thanks Starclan. Swanberry thought dryly. Maybe you could remove some snow too? Pretty please? Right, thanks.

Swanberry was rightfully sick of the snow and all of the problems that came with it. Swanberry really wanted to swim, her muscles aches and craved it, but the river had nearly frozen over and their was NO WAY that anyone could get her to swim in THAT slushy mess.

She wiggled her nose for a moment, trying to see if she managed to block anything out whilst she was busy complaining.

That was both a blessing and a curse.

If she daydreamed strongly enough, she could block anything out, anything. Yet, when she actually wanted to block out an annoying rambler she ended up not being able to get into The Zone™ and just resentfully listened.

Why were the odds never in her favor? Truthfully, they weren't in anyone's really.

My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; January 29th, 2024 at 06:10 PM. Reason: I think I fixed the spoiler command??? Maybe??
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:49 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
He tilts his head as she rambled on, but he was happy enough to listen, " Well lost or not, you made it here, so thats a small victory," he meows out, his eyes show that he is amused by her
~Flamegaze~
She/her|shadowclan
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
-----------
Her ears twitched and she purred.
"I suppose so." she sat down and curled her tail around her paws as the leaders went on. on the outside, she wore a pleasant smile, but on the inside, she was slightly troubled. From what she could hear, the clans were practically on the verge of war.
"Tensions are high, aren't they?" she commented, flicking her tail as she tried to appear nervous. she didn't really know what else there was to say. her mind was too focused on what to do next to really know how to lead the conversation.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old January 29th, 2024, 11:27 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

~Flamegaze~
She/her|shadowclan
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue
-----------
Her ears twitched and she purred.
"I suppose so." she sat down and curled her tail around her paws as the leaders went on. on the outside, she wore a pleasant smile, but on the inside, she was slightly troubled. From what she could hear, the clans were practically on the verge of war.
"Tensions are high, aren't they?" she commented, flicking her tail as she tried to appear nervous. she didn't really know what else there was to say. her mind was too focused on what to do next to really know how to lead the conversation.
He hums for a moment, "Peace time or war time, under StarClan our duty remains the same, we must be ready at all times to fight, and during the times of high tension, we must train even harder to protect our clan no matter who the enemy is, and ShadowClan will never lose," he says confidently.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 30th, 2024, 03:03 PM
fatha it's me michael

Her name?
She could most certainly tell her name.

"Maplepaw." She answered. "Yourrrs?"

Maplepaw's (already diluted) pupils also thinned as the sun slipped out from behind a tree, so that it looked like her pupils had just disappeared. Maplepaw, feeling a bit self-conscious, just looked down so that she could hide her face. But, oh! It looked even more creepy, because now, it really looked like her pupils disappeared. Quite creepy, ain't it?

16/100
@Marigoldwhisper rahhh so when you're spoilering something,
make sure the [QUOTE.][/QUOTE] (without the dot) tags go around the text
and around all other tags

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; January 30th, 2024 at 03:03 PM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 04:06 PM

Quote:

Her name?
She could most certainly tell her name.

"Maplepaw." She answered. "Yourrrs?"

Maplepaw's (already diluted) pupils also thinned as the sun slipped out from behind a tree, so that it looked like her pupils had just disappeared. Maplepaw, feeling a bit self-conscious, just looked down so that she could hide her face. But, oh! It looked even more creepy, because now, it really looked like her pupils disappeared. Quite creepy, ain't it?

16/100
@Marigoldwhisper rahhh so when you're spoilering something,
make sure the [QUOTE.]
(without the dot) tags go around the text
and around all other tags

[/QUOTE]

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The cream-colored she-cat widened her eyes for a moment, watching as Maplepaw's pupils nearly disappeared.

Swanberry bit back her awe, not wanting to make this conversation a fawning session, even if she did think the ability was pretty cool. Creepy yes, but cool.

"I'm Swanberry! Maplepaw is a nice name though." She said. "Are you going to be doing your warrior assessment soon?"

(Sorry for the short reply! I honestly don't know what to add too it. But I'll type more in the next one, I promise! Also, thanks for the tip :)

My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; January 30th, 2024 at 04:06 PM.