by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM

Old August 20th, 2017, 02:07 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Lune's Moor (Open to everyone)

Lune is a bounty hunter, killing for gain. (This sounds so wrong....) Lune will track and murder a cat in return for something in self gain. So, if you have a cat you don't want to kill of by a sickness or age? Come to Lune and she'll just ask for a couple prey or something else~ Or you can just want to talk to the cat, as for all this open to everyone(Don't worry Lune isn't heartless, she buries every cat she kills. ). Don't have to ask to join, Pm or VM me if you have questions!

Lune yawned, the moor of open land was quite boring. However she choose it as her own, most cats wouldn't dare to go into the territory since they might be unware of a bounty on them. Chewing on a rabbit, unsheathing and sheathing her claws. What to do, what to do? She tap her claws on the ground, before bounding across the moor. She did this from time to time, it was quite... dare she say it? Fun!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old August 28th, 2017, 01:35 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Lune's Moor (Open to everyone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Lune is a bounty hunter, killing for gain. (This sounds so wrong....) Lune will track and murder a cat in return for something in self gain. So, if you have a cat you don't want to kill of by a sickness or age? Come to Lune and she'll just ask for a couple prey or something else~ Or you can just want to talk to the cat, as for all this open to everyone(Don't worry Lune isn't heartless, she buries every cat she kills. ). Don't have to ask to join, Pm or VM me if you have questions!

Lune yawned, the moor of open land was quite boring. However she choose it as her own, most cats wouldn't dare to go into the territory since they might be unware of a bounty on them. Chewing on a rabbit, unsheathing and sheathing her claws. What to do, what to do? She tap her claws on the ground, before bounding across the moor. She did this from time to time, it was quite... dare she say it? Fun!
Watchful golden eyes scanned the territory before them. Cobalt's tail flicked with nervousness as he looked up. Storm clouds were gathering above him, and the tom could feel rain on the way. Looking back over the moor, he spotted movement. A cat?
Curious, the large tom scrambled neatly down the tree and trotted quickly over to the female, smoothing is thick hackle she and pasting a falsely cheery expression onto his face, covering up nervousness. Despite his attempts, his eyes were guarded, and his paws pricked uneasily. As he neared, Cobalt called out a greeting.
"Greetings." He meowed, his ears flicked once in alertness. "I haven't seen you around these parts."
Old August 28th, 2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Watchful golden eyes scanned the territory before them. Cobalt's tail flicked with nervousness as he looked up. Storm clouds were gathering above him, and the tom could feel rain on the way. Looking back over the moor, he spotted movement. A cat?
Curious, the large tom scrambled neatly down the tree and trotted quickly over to the female, smoothing is thick hackle she and pasting a falsely cheery expression onto his face, covering up nervousness. Despite his attempts, his eyes were guarded, and his paws pricked uneasily. As he neared, Cobalt called out a greeting.
"Greetings." He meowed, his ears flicked once in alertness. "I haven't seen you around these parts."
She soon came to a stop, scanning the tom who had approach her. Lune tail lashed in some kind of fake annoyance, " Most cats don't come along these parts, tom." She said, roughly. The tuxedo she-cat sighed, having no visitors were peaceful but lonely. Which did she prefer? No visitors. Luckily the tom didn't describe any cat on her list, Lune didn't need to shield her eyes from emotion. They already seem emotionless, with dull color. It seem the tom wouldn't leave for now, " Why are you here?" She asked. Her voice sounded like it was coming from far away, even if Lune was right there.

pronouns.cc
Old August 28th, 2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
She soon came to a stop, scanning the tom who had approach her. Lune tail lashed in some kind of fake annoyance, " Most cats don't come along these parts, tom." She said, roughly. The tuxedo she-cat sighed, having no visitors were peaceful but lonely. Which did she prefer? No visitors. Luckily the tom didn't describe any cat on her list, Lune didn't need to shield her eyes from emotion. They already seem emotionless, with dull color. It seem the tom wouldn't leave for now, " Why are you here?" She asked. Her voice sounded like it was coming from far away, even if Lune was right there.
Cobalt's gaze ran a quick, calculating glance over the female. She has an air of one who was annoyed, and the tom wondered whether that was her normal behavior.
Most cats don't come along these parts, tom. The male gave a shrug.
"I did." He meowed, a hint of cocky, smartypanty tone tainting his smooth words. Even if he didn't mean to, Cobalt was always a little to arrogant for his own good. "Do you live around here?" The tom asked, waving his tail in general direction of the territory, his eyebrows raised. If Shen did, she must not mind the rain, unlike him. There was no shelter in this shade-forsaken, barren land.
Old August 28th, 2017, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Cobalt's gaze ran a quick, calculating glance over the female. She has an air of one who was annoyed, and the tom wondered whether that was her normal behavior.
Most cats don't come along these parts, tom. The male gave a shrug.
"I did." He meowed, a hint of cocky, smartypanty tone tainting his smooth words. Even if he didn't mean to, Cobalt was always a little to arrogant for his own good. "Do you live around here?" The tom asked, waving his tail in general direction of the territory, his eyebrows raised. If Shen did, she must not mind the rain, unlike him. There was no shelter in this shade-forsaken, barren land.
Lune watch him glance at him, shooting him a little warning glare. Ignoring his cocky tone, " Yeah, what you think?" She snorted. She never mind the rain, she enjoy it actually. Did most work for her and hid any scent, " Now you came to make a bounty on a cat or what?" Lune asked. She raised a eyebrow for a reply, she hadn't have someone request in a long time. Which was good and bad, she couldn't get anything but Lune didn't have to kill. She'll admit it was hard living like that, as the grass became damp from the rain.

pronouns.cc
Old August 28th, 2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Lune watch him glance at him, shooting him a little warning glare. Ignoring his cocky tone, " Yeah, what you think?" She snorted. She never mind the rain, she enjoy it actually. Did most work for her and hid any scent, " Now you came to make a bounty on a cat or what?" Lune asked. She raised a eyebrow for a reply, she hadn't have someone request in a long time. Which was good and bad, she couldn't get anything but Lune didn't have to kill. She'll admit it was hard living like that, as the grass became damp from the rain.
"You could've been just passing though." He retorted, golden eyes narrowing ever so slightly. Man, she was a character. As he was pondering an answer to her most recent question, Cobalt flinched slightly as a cold raindrop fell on his nose. Ugh, stupid rain. Shaking his head to dislodge the water that was falling faster, he forest back on her face.
"No," he muttered with curiosity. "You get hired to kill?" That would be a horrible job. Sure, it would keep one occupied, but weren't there other ways to keep amused for a time being? "What do you get payed?" To admit, Cobalt was rather curious. She was risking her life for her job.
Old August 28th, 2017, 03:10 PM

Quote:
"You could've been just passing though." He retorted, golden eyes narrowing ever so slightly. Man, she was a character. As he was pondering an answer to her most recent question, Cobalt flinched slightly as a cold raindrop fell on his nose. Ugh, stupid rain. Shaking his head to dislodge the water that was falling faster, he forest back on her face.
"No," he muttered with curiosity. "You get hired to kill?" That would be a horrible job. Sure, it would keep one occupied, but weren't there other ways to keep amused for a time being? "What do you get payed?" To admit, Cobalt was rather curious. She was risking her life for her job.
Lune listened in, as he answered. Yes, at least that made sense. Holding in her giggles as he shoke the rain away, frowning at when he said no. Yes, it was a dangerous job but she was a former kittypet. No training, or anything. What did she get paid with? She glance away, before slowly turning back. " Protection or something, now don't push any farther! I don't even know your name, tom" Lune said. Trying to change the subject, she'll have to admit she was even getting a bit cold from the rain. Shivering, she glance in the forest. Clan cats were over there, which she very disliked them. They had killed one of her sisters, but didn't she kill one too? It stab her like a thorn to think about it.

pronouns.cc
Old August 28th, 2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Lune listened in, as he answered. Yes, at least that made sense. Holding in her giggles as he shoke the rain away, frowning at when he said no. Yes, it was a dangerous job but she was a former kittypet. No training, or anything. What did she get paid with? She glance away, before slowly turning back. " Protection or something, now don't push any farther! I don't even know your name, tom" Lune said. Trying to change the subject, she'll have to admit she was even getting a bit cold from the rain. Shivering, she glance in the forest. Clan cats were over there, which she very disliked them. They had killed one of her sisters, but didn't she kill one too? It stab her like a thorn to think about it.
Cobalt gave his thick pelt another shake, disgusted at how it made his fur feel ten times heavier. Plus, it clung to his bones rather awkwardly and made him look odd, tall, yet no longer fluffy.
"Reasonable." Cobalt meowed, flicking his tail. He flinched as a droplet landed on his eyelashes. "You know what," he growled, somewhat impatiently. "let's get out of the rain." He stalked off in the direction of the forest, which was a little ways from here. She could follow if she wanted, or stay in the pouring rain. He wasn't going to stay on the Moore, though. He would just get soaked, then catch a cold, and where would be be then? Stuck up, racked with disease all becuase he was too proud, to proud to admit he didn't want to show weakness by getting out of the rain. Fat good that'd do him. No way, he wasn't going to get sick.
Then, he remembered her mentioning that she didn't know his name.
"Cobalt," he threw over his shoulder as he walked away, flicking his tail once. If she was smart, she'd figure out that he was answering her rather than saying a random word like some crazy feline.

Last edited by Undercover; August 28th, 2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old August 28th, 2017, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Cobalt gave his thick pelt another shake, disgusted at how it made his fur feel ten times heavier. Plus, it clung to his bones rather awkwardly and made him look odd, tall, yet no longer fluffy.
"Reasonable." Cobalt meowed, flicking his tail. He flinched as a droplet landed on his eyelashes. "You know what," he growled, somewhat impatiently. "let's get out of the rain." He stalked off in the direction of the forest, which was a little ways from here. She could follow if she wanted, or stay in the pouring rain. He wasn't going to stay on the Moore, though. He would just get soaked, then catch a cold, and where would be be then? Stuck up, racked with disease all becuase he was too proud, to proud to admit he didn't want to show weakness by getting out of the rain. Fat good that'd do him. No way, he wasn't going to get sick.
Then, he remembered her mentioning that she didn't know his name.
"Cobalt," he threw over his shoulder as he walked away, flicking his tail once. If she was smart, she'd figure out that he was answering her rather than saying a random word like some crazy feline.
As he left, she was hesitant but followed. Her long tail following behide her, but she was already cold from the rain so why not just follow him? Lune shoke her pelt from the rain, splattering it all over him. It didn't rain as often as most cats think it did where she lived, mostly it happen while Lune was away. The scent of a bit more cats came in her nose, she unsheathed her claws even if it was just a scent line or something. Better be prepared for nothing than not. Lune's golden eyes seem to flash with a bit of a emotion until she hid it, no longer giving away her fear of the forest.

pronouns.cc
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM

Quote:
As he left, she was hesitant but followed. Her long tail following behide her, but she was already cold from the rain so why not just follow him? Lune shoke her pelt from the rain, splattering it all over him. It didn't rain as often as most cats think it did where she lived, mostly it happen while Lune was away. The scent of a bit more cats came in her nose, she unsheathed her claws even if it was just a scent line or something. Better be prepared for nothing than not. Lune's golden eyes seem to flash with a bit of a emotion until she hid it, no longer giving away her fear of the forest.
As the female shook out her coat, a few, well, more than a few, splatters of moisture hit him. Cobalt gave a Started his, leaping back.
"Wh-Hey!" He spluttered. Was that on purpose? He wondered as he grumbled contemptibly to himself. As he reached the shelter of the trees, the tom sighed, whether with relief or just out of habit, Cobalt didn't know. Without a further word, he sat down underneath a massive oak and got to work, grooming his matted fur. Beneath the peaty scent of wet earth, he could taste the acrid tang of unfamiliar cats. He was not alarmed by the scent, rather intrigued. They were an odd group, Andy he would like to see what they did, how their group worked, even if he wasn't to join.
"What's your name, anyway?"

Last edited by Undercover; August 29th, 2017 at 08:17 AM.