Today 10:23 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by glitch
Today 10:09 AM

Old September 14th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Trappaw's encounter

Trappaw had walked through Thunderclan territory to go exploring some more around the outskirts. The apprentice followed the dear trail he had followed once before and was wanting to go farther than he had before. "At least there's shade around here. I wonder why other cats haven't thought about coming this far from clan territory." Meowed Trappaw to himself. Trappaw looked at his surroundings in case any cat tried to sneak up on him. Everytime the apprentice came on this trail he would have an encounter with at least one cat.
@Aleka;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; September 14th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old September 14th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: Trappaw's encounter

Please don't post if you didn't get permission from me or Aleka.

Old September 14th, 2017, 05:49 PM
bruh head

Thistle had been picking at a robin she had caught. "These feathers-I can't." She hissed to herself, spitting out a feather, her ears flattened. She was in a clearing, which was surrounded by brambles and ferns. With a slight shiver she thought of her old territory- when the prey had once been plentiful, though it had dwindled until finding a scrawny mouse was a hard find. She glanced out of the corner of her eye at were she had found a den. There was a space under some tree roots were she had piled some moss, a makeshift nest, for now.
The molly had been pretty hesitant about making a den that seemed so close to Thunderclan territory. She had some knowledge about the clans, and after all, she didn't really want any awkward encounters with her past mate. She frowned, thinking about how he had basically insisted that he brought one of the kits. And hey, it was one less mouth to feed, so she had said yes.
That's in the past. She told herself, before she stood up, grabbing the robin, aiming to bury it, or just leave it. But she didn't really want to do it near her den. She brushed her way past the ferns, her tail raised. She stopped as she suddenly heard some paw-steps. The feline still had a paw raised, hesitant if she should confront the cat or just flee.

Old September 15th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Trappaw scents a cat, stopping after hearing the cat suddenly stop. The apprentice walked slowly and quietly closer to the she-cat, taking small footsteps in not trying to scare the cat. Once he got closer to the cat, he popped his head out. "Hello! Who are you?" called Trappaw. Trappaw didn't feel like showing all of his body in case he looked bigger than her, but Trappaw didn't know his height. Well what cat knew their exact height anyways.She looks familiar, but I can't put my tongue on how I recognized her. Her face. Her pelt. It just seems like I know her. Trappaw sat down behind the bushes as he waited for an answer. He just hoped that the cat recognized him, so he wasn't confused. He wanted to go deep into his brain to see if it had possessed yet, but he really wanted to figure out who the loner was on his own. His pride always got the better of him every time, but he was hoping this time would be different than most. @Aleka;

Last edited by Barnabas; September 15th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:15 AM
bruh head

Thistle silently hissed, taking a step back, her tail low. She swear she could recognize that face... and that pelt color. "Well, who are you?" She said in reply, her pitch slightly lower than usual. She stepped back into the ferns a bit more, trying to conceal herself a bit more. She narrowed her eyes, wondering if there was even a way for her to slip out of this one. Usually, since the cat obviously looked younger than her, she would of just usually bowl them over, then dart away. But she had wasted time because she was quite confused. She sniffed delicately, her nostrils slightly flared. Even under the mask of strong scent that was Thunderclan, she felt like she could smell something... that seemed a bit familiar. She flicked an ear as she felt a fern brush it gently. The molly knew that it probably was her imagination.
She dropped slightly into a crouch. She kind of wanted to sit down, but she, of course, didn't trust this young tom enough. She would easily be able to defend herself, but she'd rather not sit down since it would make her a bit vulnerable.

@SparkleDemon

Last edited by aleka!; September 16th, 2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Thistle silently hissed, taking a step back, her tail low. She swear she could recognize that face... and that pelt color. "Well, who are you?" She said in reply, her pitch slightly lower than usual. She stepped back into the ferns a bit more, trying to conceal herself a bit more. She narrowed her eyes, wondering if there was even a way for her to slip out of this one. Usually, since the cat obviously looked younger than her, she would of just usually bowl them over, then dart away. But she had wasted time because she was quite confused. She sniffed delicately, her nostrils slightly flared. Even under the mask of strong scent that was Thunderclan, she felt like she could smell something... that seemed a bit familiar. She flicked an ear as she felt a fern brush it gently. The molly knew that it probably was her imagination.
She dropped slightly into a crouch. She kind of wanted to sit down, but she, of course, didn't trust this young tom enough. She would easily be able to defend herself, but she'd rather not sit down since it would make her a bit vulnerable.

@SparkleDemon
Trappaw looked at Thistle a bit awkwardly as she asked him the same question. "My name is Trappaw. Don't worry I'm not your enemy." called Trappaw. This wasn't the first time he had stumbled into another cats unknown territory. The Thunderclan apprentice knew how much he could be in danger, but when he looked at this she-cat he could tell that he wouldn't be in a fight any time soon. "I've come from Thunderclan and I always like to explore out here. Especially since I was born a loner like you." meowed the apprentice. Trappaw wanted to show Thistle that he wasn't a threat to her and he would leave if necessary.

Old September 17th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Boop

Old September 17th, 2017, 09:57 PM
bruh head

The molly hunched her shoulders. It seemed like acting stubborn wouldn't do her any good right no, so she gave in. "And I'm Thistle." She said, waving her tail once before relaxing it. "Oh, really?" She said, her eyes shining quizzically for a heartbeat. Born a loner - check. She could recognize his fur - check. And the same with his eye color, face, and body shape, - check, check and check. In a flash, as quick as a startled rabbit running for it's warren, she realized. Okay, first of all, I really should of realized this sooner. She thought, her whiskers twitching with amusement at herself. Should she tell him what she suspected? No. She may just be jumping to conclusions about it.
Besides, she wanted to see if he would realize it. After all, if he as a son of hers, he should of at least inherited her intelligence, just maybe.

@SparkleDemon
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
The molly hunched her shoulders. It seemed like acting stubborn wouldn't do her any good right no, so she gave in. "And I'm Thistle." She said, waving her tail once before relaxing it. "Oh, really?" She said, her eyes shining quizzically for a heartbeat. Born a loner - check. She could recognize his fur - check. And the same with his eye color, face, and body shape, - check, check and check. In a flash, as quick as a startled rabbit running for it's warren, she realized. Okay, first of all, I really should of realized this sooner. She thought, her whiskers twitching with amusement at herself. Should she tell him what she suspected? No. She may just be jumping to conclusions about it.
Besides, she wanted to see if he would realize it. After all, if he as a son of hers, he should of at least inherited her intelligence, just maybe.

@SparkleDemon
Thistle? Thistle? Thistle! Trappaw looked directly at the loner's face, realizing something he hadn't seen in moons. "I know that name.
You're my...My..."
studdered Trappaw. The eyes rolled into the back of his eyes, making him pass out on the ground. Memorires ran through his head. One was Thistle's face and one was his father's. The tom tried to run towards the faces, but everytime he ran to them he would just get farther away with every step.

Old September 18th, 2017, 04:02 PM
bruh head

Yep, looks like he got it. Thistle thought, her eyes widening slightly with surprise when her son just collapsed, seeming so suprsied that he just passed out. Well, she couldn't exactly blame him. With a sigh, she dropped the prickly shield she had mentally putting around herself she had since, wow.... she kind of couldn't remember. Jeez, that seemed bad, but at the same time, she didn't blame herself. The molly didn't want to look weak to other cats, especially those she was making a first impression on. But this was different, simply because this certain feline was her son.
She padded closer to him, standing near his shoulders, Thistle bent over him, nuzzling his cheek gently in attempt to try to wake him up.

@SparkleDemon