Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:45 AM
An Unwavering Heart...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 12:50 AM

Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Warriors: The Rouge in the Night Chapter 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Past (1/2)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was high and the weather was warm, the grass was far and long from what Arselyn can see. Arselyn looks over the view with joy, he loves the night and morning, a view that he enjoys seeing every day, Arselyn aways burst out of his home, out of the barn every morning to see the sun rising from the plains. He always loves that, as he also loves the time when the sun goes away. Arselyn sighs hearing noise from the background, it was his father. He ran up to him and takes a look around before he gave contact to his son "I figure you would be here" he said turning around with disappointment in his voice. Arselyn slightly laughs "come on dad, watch it with me" he smiles as he jumps around his father, Arselyn doesn't get much time to spend with his father, he always left early in the morning leaving me and my brother to take care of our sick mother, saying he looking for the medicine for our mom, so far, there was none that we found that was helping our mom. His Father laughs "alright, but then we go home ok?" He said. Arselyn nodded in agreement, they pace back to the top of a small hill that gave the view of the of the sun over the horizon, they both sat down and watches the sun come up.

Once the sun finishes rising up his Father spoke up "you know, your mother and I use to be on the tallest mountain and watches both the sun rising and setting, your mother always love that" Arselyn smiles "once she gets better than you two can do that, I can watch the barn for you" he laughs "you're not strong enough just yet, but ill keep that in my thoughts" he said, Arselyn looks at him upset that he is being underestimated by his own father. He father starts walking off toward the barn "you know, your mother. Her fur was different right?" He asked Arselyn think back when he was an offspring remembering that his mother had dirty white fur, now she has black fur, he never understood about that, Arselyn fur is white too. Would his fur change too? He quickly replied back to his father "y-yes, I do." His father sighs "it's her deceased, it making her weak and change her fur color" he said then stop at his pace. Arselyn looks back at his father, his father spoke again "I'm lucky to see my own kits didn't fall into that same fate" Arselyn smiles at him "even so I won't allow myself to get weaken by this" he said pouncing around his father "Ill be just as strong as you, maybe even better" he said. His father laugh "indeed you will do it if you train yourself to be a good warrior" he said
Arselyn stops at that word "warrior?" He said. His father looks at him "maybe next time, we are almost home, let's go" he said walking toward the front entrance of our home. Arselyn was confused with the word but still followed him casually.

We enter us him as was my mother was there laying down on the hay, her fur is black, but don't look like the same black as his father, it was the black that anyone can see through the fur almost. Arselyn removes that thought of his mother being weak and tries to cheer her up "hi mom, the sun was beautiful today. Dad watch it with me" she smiles weakly "oh so he did huh, I'm glad he spending some time with you" she said, Arselyn and his father smiles, a voice came from the background "hey" Arselyn pinpoint where the voice came from, he look further back behind his mom, he notices a dirty white fur kit looking down at them, it was his brother, Figaro, he came down and went in front of them, his face didn't show that he was satisfied with it. "not fair, I should have come too, it would have been nice to spend some time with dad" he said. Arselyn and the father laugh, Arselyn came close to him "I'm sorry, we will watch it when the sun sets, me you mother and father" he said then looking back at his parents, they look at each other as the spoke up "I guess it good to move around once in a while, Ebony, I hope you can help me walk for the moment" she said smiling. Figaro jumps with joy, "alright!" He said. His father laughs "alright but first let's eat up before then ok?" He said, they all nodded with satisfaction and eat some mouse before the sun has set.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo hey Ars3lyn here, I hope you all like this book so far, I'm really glad that there are a few people that read this, but it demotivates me that there no one there that wants to comment, so I dont know if im lacking something or if it good or bad, if anyone having interest in the character or the side charaters. I hope this post there a bit more activaty here
Old September 26th, 2017, 02:22 AM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Warriors: The Rouge in the Night Chapter 3

feelsbad