Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:31 PM

Old September 23rd, 2017, 10:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Pure Imagination Roleplay

To roleplay here, go to http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...d=1#post391053

PLOT
War has broken out, the continent is in shambles. Six dragons were chosen to stop Queen Pyro. Can they manage this task? Meanwhile a dark force is rising..

NEWS
N/A

CURRENTLY HAPPENING
N/A

DO NOT POST UNTIL I HAVE SAID YOU CAN.

Last edited by Role; September 23rd, 2017 at 10:35 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Default Re: Pure Imagination Roleplay

Wide, amber eyes snapped open. A feeling arose in the dragon's chest. A feeling of which she never felt before. Penguin slowly stood up, wings and tail stretching out. Suddenly, Penguin blasted up into the sky, spraying a pile of snow in another direction. Her pupils narrowed to slits as the dragon sped off. She was heading straight for the Sandwing Kingdom. Why? She did not know. Something called her. All her thoughts were blocked out by one single word: Go. Penguin felt a growl rumble in her throat. Why did she feel this way? Anger rose inside her, but Penguin took a deep breath and counted to ten in response. This has been advised for her to do when she got mad. And oddly enough, it worked! Penguin felt calmer and just as trance-like as she had before. Penguin glided downwards as she neared the border to the Sandwing Kingdom. Flapping her wings as she landed, the Icewing took a cautious look around. Currently, the Icewings and Sandwings were mortal enemies. Queen Pyro of the Skywings had waged war on all of Pyrrhia, the continent. Penguin sat down in the grass, wishing she had Rainwing blood. Cross breeding had become popular in Pyrrhia lately, and Penguin didn't know how to feel about it, but now, looking out at the expanse of sand ahead of her, Penguin desired the ability to disappear. Penguin tapped her talons on the ground impatiently, and looked around. What was she waiting for?

( @Swiftheart @SamCats @Aleka @CandyFlossCat @Boba Fett @Blue Jay @Aura )

Last edited by Role; September 24th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Wide, amber eyes snapped open. A feeling arose in the dragon's chest. A feeling of which she never felt before. Penguin slowly stood up, wings and tail stretching out. Suddenly, Penguin blasted up into the sky, spraying a pile of snow in another direction. Her pupils narrowed to slits as the dragon sped off. She was heading straight for the Sandwing Kingdom. Why? She did not know. Something called her. All her thoughts were blocked out by one single word: Go. Penguin felt a growl rumble in her throat. Why did she feel this way? Anger rose inside her, but Penguin took a deep breath and counted to ten in response. This has been advised for her to do when she got mad. And oddly enough, it worked! Penguin felt calmer and just as trance-like as she had before. Penguin glided downwards as she neared the border to the Sandwing Kingdom. Flapping her wings as she landed, the Icewing took a cautious look around. Currently, the Icewings and Sandwings were mortal enemies. Queen Pyro of the Skywings had waged war on all of Pyrrhia, the continent. Penguin sat down in the grass, wishing she had Rainwing blood. Cross breeding had become popular in Pyrrhia lately, and Penguin didn't know how to feel about it, but now, looking out at the expanse of sand ahead of her, Penguin desired the ability to disappear. Penguin tapped her talons on the ground impatiently, and looked around. What was she waiting for?

( @Swiftheart @SamCats @Aleka @CandyFlossCat @Boba Fett @Blue Jay @Aura )
Storm felt something tug on his heart,but ignored it,continuing to walk.It kept getting stonger intill he couldent resist anymore,taking to the air in a few beats of his powerfull wings.He looked below him as he flew,everytying seemed smuged at this altitude but he was starting to make out sand.He had been walking for a day or two already,but never really knew were.Just following the pull slowly.He felt like he was in the right place and dove down.Storm hit the ground with all fours hitting the ground,sand rising up around him like smoke.He noticed the other dragon and instinctively started growling,not knowing why he,or this other dragon was here.His Aqua eyes left for a second to see if there was anyone else here,but he started to relax,knowing that if it was to come to a fight,he could easily flee because it was only them.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 24th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Queen Magic awoke from a peaceful rest. She arose from her chambers with a yawn as she began to do her routine stretch. When finished, she gracefully walked to her balcony, her claws clicking against the hard surface in a formal fashion. She looked over the edge, staring down at her kingdom with a prideful look in her eyes. She noticed a small speck in the air barely disappear, but she paid no mind towards it. She was a young, naïve Queen, but she was quickly learning how it was like. As a matter of fact, she was still concluding the mourning of her mother.

@Role she is officially the Queen of the IceWings, right?))
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@Role
There was a stange feeling in the Rainwings chest, her scales paling slightly. She'd never felt this before! But River found herself walking in a direction she'd never really gone before, her muscles pulling her as she blinked the sleep from her eyes. Her pale blue-green wings spread, and she stared wide eyed at them. She sprang into the air, flying through the air with confusion. Her only clear thought was the word go. River was very, very unnerved. This was weird! Her muscles wouldn't move to turn back towards the Rainwing kingdom, as if it was impossible. She kept flying, her mind calming as she glanced around. She saw the..Sandwing kingdom? Wait, why there?? She'd never really met a Sandwing, as she was cautious around them, but here she was, swooping down to land. She held in a yelp as she skidded to a hault, still somewhat asleep and in a sort of trance. River folded her wings by her sides, glancing around. She was glad she could disappear, as she spotted another dragon in the distance. She tensed, though curiosity burned inside her.
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Role
There was a stange feeling in the Rainwings chest, her scales paling slightly. She'd never felt this before! But River found herself walking in a direction she'd never really gone before, her muscles pulling her as she blinked the sleep from her eyes. Her pale blue-green wings spread, and she stared wide eyed at them. She sprang into the air, flying through the air with confusion. Her only clear thought was the word go. River was very, very unnerved. This was weird! Her muscles wouldn't move to turn back towards the Rainwing kingdom, as if it was impossible. She kept flying, her mind calming as she glanced around. She saw the..Sandwing kingdom? Wait, why there?? She'd never really met a Sandwing, as she was cautious around them, but here she was, swooping down to land. She held in a yelp as she skidded to a hault, still somewhat asleep and in a sort of trance. River folded her wings by her sides, glancing around. She was glad she could disappear, as she spotted another dragon in the distance. She tensed, though curiosity burned inside her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Storm felt something tug on his heart,but ignored it,continuing to walk.It kept getting stonger intill he couldent resist anymore,taking to the air in a few beats of his powerfull wings.He looked below him as he flew,everytying seemed smuged at this altitude but he was starting to make out sand.He had been walking for a day or two already,but never really knew were.Just following the pull slowly.He felt like he was in the right place and dove down.Storm hit the ground with all fours hitting the ground,sand rising up around him like smoke.He noticed the other dragon and instinctively started growling,not knowing why he,or this other dragon was here.His Aqua eyes left for a second to see if there was anyone else here,but he started to relax,knowing that if it was to come to a fight,he could easily flee because it was only them.
Penguin's gaze snapped up in alarm. The sound of wingbeats hit her ears. Someone was coming. Someone big. Penguin pressed herself against the ground, hoping that the dragon simply didn't see her. But that was never going to happen. Penguin noticed the other dragon spotted her easily. Penguin flared her ruff, and stood her spikes on end to seem dangerous, but not hostile. She bared her teeth at the other dragon, and stayed low to the ground. Who was this? Penguin somehow felt drawn to the stranger, as if something about him was important. Her snarl faltered, and she flattened her ruff slightly. Then, she felt a burning gaze on her back. The Icewing whirled around, but there was no one there. Disheveled, Penguin locked her gaze on the dragon soaring above.

( @Blue Jay Yep!
If you want I can make Pyro visit Magic. Im excited to use her )
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Penguin's gaze snapped up in alarm. The sound of wingbeats hit her ears. Someone was coming. Someone big. Penguin pressed herself against the ground, hoping that the dragon simply didn't see her. But that was never going to happen. Penguin noticed the other dragon spotted her easily. Penguin flared her ruff, and stood her spikes on end to seem dangerous, but not hostile. She bared her teeth at the other dragon, and stayed low to the ground. Who was this? Penguin somehow felt drawn to the stranger, as if something about him was important. Her snarl faltered, and she flattened her ruff slightly. Then, she felt a burning gaze on her back. The Icewing whirled around, but there was no one there. Disheveled, Penguin locked her gaze on the dragon soaring above.

( @Blue Jay Yep!
River watched cautiously, invisible.
Rainwing powers were useful in a time like this, she watched the two other dragons, her eyes flicking from one to the other. She was eccentric,
oddly, but also confused. She walked closer, waiting to see what happened between the other two before revealing herself. She tried to remain as quiet as possible, but not being the stealthiest, she failed and almost fell over herself. "Stupid" she scolded herself, ears pinning back. She felt drawn to the other two dragons, despite being nervous about even being in this area in the first place.
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
( @Blue Jay Yep!
Storm stiffnessup,but quit growling,trying to seem not threatening sence he was drawn to this place,and thought that he might even be drawn for this dragon,unable to flee from either of them.He started to hower to the ground the slitest bit,not full down though because he didn't want to seem weak,but he didn't want to look hostile.

Last edited by Fawn; September 14th, 2023 at 02:23 AM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
River watched cautiously, invisible.
Rainwing powers were useful in a time like this, she watched the two other dragons, her eyes flicking from one to the other. She was eccentric,
oddly, but also confused. She walked closer, waiting to see what happened between the other two before revealing herself. She tried to remain as quiet as possible, but not being the stealthiest, she failed and almost fell over herself. "Stupid" she scolded herself, ears pinning back. She felt drawn to the other two dragons, despite being nervous about even being in this area in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Storm stiffnessup,but quit growling,trying to seem not threatening sence he was drawn to this place,and thought that he might even be drawn for this dragon,unable to flee from either of them.He started to hower to the ground the slitest bit,not full down though because he didn't want to seem weak,but he didn't want to look hostile.
The Icewing once more snarled at the dragon. It looked like a cross breed. Definately a Mudwing, and was that a bit of Rainwing? Penguin shook her head and backed up. She flared her ruff once more, but froze when she heard a voice say "stupid" behind her. Penguin almost roared with fury. She had been right! Someone was watching her. Penguin glanced frantically around, searching for the invisible dragon. Penguin knew there was another Rainwing lurking around, and she was livid. "SHOW YOURSELF," she boomed, lashing her spiny tail.

Last edited by Fawn; September 14th, 2023 at 02:23 AM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM

Quote:
The Icewing once more snarled at the dragon. It looked like a cross breed. Definately a Mudwing, and was that a bit of Rainwing? Penguin shook her head and backed up. She flared her ruff once more, but froze when she heard a voice say "stupid" behind her. Penguin almost roared with fury. She had been right! Someone was watching her. Penguin glanced frantically around, searching for the invisible dragon. Penguin knew there was another Rainwing lurking around, and she was livid. "SHOW YOURSELF," she boomed, lashing her spiny tail.
Storm looked in the direction of the voice but didn't see anything,or dare to lift up more or say anything.'Is it a rain wing?How many are there?' he took a step back,hoping they both wouldn't attack.