Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 5th, 2018, 11:18 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Wildheart.

"There was so much I should have done, so much I should have told you and now your gone. I thought I had more time with you, to say the things I needed to, but I was wrong, I'm sorry."~Wildheart.

"Love only happens once and I was to slow to catch it. Now it's gone,
forever, I've lost my only chance."~Wildheart.

Name: Wildheart.
Past Names: Wildkit, Wildpaw.
Future names: Unknown.
Name organ: Wild, Her multi colored fur. Heart, Her kind personality and love for kits.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Ranks: Kit, Apprentice.
Future Ranks: Senior Warrior, Queen? Elder?

Clan/Faction: RiverClan.
Past Clan/Factions: None.
Future Clan/Factions: Unknown.

Birth place: RiverClan nursery.
Date of birth: February 21, 2014.
Blood line: Unknown.
Beliefs: Wildheart believes in StarClan and the Dark Forest like most Clan cats though I wouldn't say she has the strongest faith in them.

Appearance: Wildheart is a small brown molly with patches of ginger, russet and black showing over her body. She has dark brown tabby marking going over her pelt along with a white underbelly, muzzle and front paws. Her eyes are a clear green and her nose is a pale pink whiskers are as white as frosted ice and her paw pads are a gray color.
Fur Texture: Soft, thick.
Fur Length: Short.

Personality

Outer look: Wildheart is a kind soul hence her suffix. She enjoys doing land things around the Clan or just for some Clanmate. This Molly will do about anything she finds to be a nice thing to do. She just believes she should.
Despite being around 50+ moons old Wildheart still has a curious mind that loves to learn new things and exploring. You'll be able to find her wondering around RiverClan territory looking for new things or memorizing the land and paths. Since she's already explored all of RiverClan's territory she enjoys to lessen to the Elders stories on her spare time, witch isn't much. Normally she'll lessen to their stories when she cleans out their bedding.
Wildheart feels since she's an older warrior in the Clan that she should be a good role model. So, she tries her best to set good examples but can't at times. She partly feels responsible for the younger felines in RiverClan. It may seem strange but that's how she feels.
Even though this molly hasn't had any kits of her own Wildheart loves kits. She's always wanted some ever since she was an appreciate. But sadly she hasn't found herself a mate and believes she's destined to be without a mate. But she'll never stop loving the kits of RiverClan.
Helpfulness is a good trait to have in my opinion. Luckily Wildheart is just that, helpful. This goes with her kindness. Since she loves to help she will often be helping out queens with their kits or appreciates with the chores unless she was asked not to that is. If she noticed your having a bad day she'll clean out your bedding giving you a soft and clean next to return to that night. Just to be kind and helpful.
One thing to note is that Wildheart can get into a pretty bad mood at times but don't we all? Anyway she can be quite snappy in these times. This go's along with her fiery nature but, we'll get to that in a moment. She can be very passionate about things giving her a bit of a fiery nature. Though she tries to hide that fact in away as she doesn't like others knowing.
Wildheart is a loyal warrior of RiverClan. She tried to do everything she can for her Clan and would never hurt her Clan freely. Even though Fallenstar can be a bit argent at times she respects him and follows his rules.
Surprisingly this molly has a low self-esteem. She's always putting herself down and telling herself she's not good enough. Sadly she tries to hide this to though doesn't do the best job to those closest to her.
Personality traits: Kind| Loves to explore| Curious| Tries to be a good role model| Loves kits| Helpful| Can be snappy| Fiery| Loyal| Puts herself down| Motherly.
Ups: Kind, tries to be a role model, loyal.
Equal s: Loves to explore, curious, helpful, motherly.
Downs: Snappy, fiery, puts herself down.

Kin.

Mother: Thornflame| Biological| Living| RPed by @Windsher| Wildheart loves her mother dearly and holds a respect for her even if she doesn't show it.
Father: Open.
Brothers: Stonesong| Biological| Living| RPed by @Radler| Wildheart loves her brother and is very close to him. She looked up to him when they were kits and still dose a little.
Talonpaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @The Loner Forever| Wildheart doesn't know him very well but still loves her little brother.
Honeypaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @Silver Fishie| Wildheart loves her little brother finding him amusing at times.
Brothers in-law: ---
Sisters: Rushingwater| Biological| Living| RPed by @The Fallen Queen | Wildheart loves her sister Rushingwater she's quite close with her and finds her quite amusing at times.
Shinepelt| Biological| Living| RPed by @Liekki| Wildheart loves her younger sister she's glade she's a daydreamer and that she's happy all the time.
Birdpaw| Biological| Living| RPed by @AquaSlice| Wildheart loves her little sister and is proud of her selflessness.
Sisters in-law: Palestream| Biological via Stonesong| Living| RPed by @Cosmo | Wildheart doesn't know Palestream that well but is glade she makes Stonesong happy.
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cousins: Open.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: Squirrelstorm| Biological via Stonesong| Living| RPed by @OxygenCat| Wildheart doesn't really know him but would like to.
Starlingrunner| Biological via Stonesong| Living| RPed by @starfall| Wildheart does know him as much as she'd like to.
Nieces: Lilystorm| Biological via Stonesong| Living| RPed by @LelliNicole.zob| Wildheart doesn't know her but hopes to one day.
Marblestorm| Biological via Stonesong| Living| RPed by @RipplePaw| Wildheart doesn't really know Marblestorm.
Marshfoot| Biological via Stonesong| Living| RPed by @Celestial| Wipdheart doesn't know Marshfoot well.
Otterflight| Biological via Stonesong| Living| RPed by Cosmo| Wildheart doesn't really know Otterflight.
Daughters: None.
Sons: None.

Family tree: The Rushing Family.

Relationships

Friends: Open.
Close Friends: Open.
Beast Friends: Open.

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: None.
Future Mentor: Open.

Apprentice: Twigpaw| Living| RPed by @Tazzy| Thoughts to be added.
Past Apprentice: Blazingstream| Deceased| RPed by @The Loner Forever| Wildheart is proud of her formal apprentice viewing him as a son. She's very sad to see him go and misses him dearly.
Open. (15-20 moons)
Future Apprentice: Open. (0-2 moons)

Mate:
Love interest: None.
Past Love interest: Whitenight| Deceased| RPed by @Fuzzyfeline| Wildheart loved Whitenight and was heartbroken when he left RiverClan. When she got word he'd been killed she'd given up on love.
Future Love interests: Open.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Open.

Images: http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/...-tabby-cat.jpg {Credit}

Them song: None, yet

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders: Finder for everything.

Fun facts:
(1) My first character like this.

Back story:
To be added.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 16th, 2018 at 09:32 PM.