Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 24th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Cerulean.

{Quote go's here}

Name: Cerulean.
Name pronounced: Ce-ru-le-an.
Past Names: None.
Future names: Unknown.
Name organ: Cerulean, Her blue eyes.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Ranks: None.
Future Ranks: Unknown.

Clan/Faction: Loner.
Past Clan/Factions: None.
Future Clan/Factions: Unknown.

Birth place: Unspecified.
Date of birth: February 3, 2016.
Blood line: Unknown.
Beliefs: She doesn't really believe in anything.

Appearance: Cerulean is a medium sized molly with a base coat of white. Her fur is long and quite dense appearing to have a winter coat most of the year though it's a bit thinner in New-leaf. Cerulean has russet patches on her white coat one on her head/face that covers bother her ears and the back of her head, though a black patch it on top cover the base of her right ear with some speckles up it and another black patch almost touching it. The rest is white till you get to her middle of her ribs were another patch of russet fur covers a portion on her right side. Behind that her rump is mostly russet that travels down her hind legs with a splash of black on her left leg but mosre so on her right and on her back between her hunches. Her long bushy tail is almost all russet with a few strains of white but not visible. Cerulean has a hot pink nose and paler pink paw pads that are covered with site fur around each pad. The molly's whiskers are snow white blinding in with her white fur.
Fur Texture: Silky, dense,
Fur Length: Long.

Personality

Outer look: Cerulean is a very strong willed molly she doesn't care what others think or what their advice is. If she set her mind on it she's doing it. That's that no changing her mind. This can be quite annoying to some and is angering to others but honestly Cerulean couldn't care less.
Bold and Choragus could describe this calico cat. Willing to take ricks and daring stunts to help others or herself when needed though if it is for someone else she'll brush it off and try to get out of the attention. She completely hates being the center of attention or close to the center of attention. That's one reason why she's such a loner. Wanting to do things on her own in her own piece not worrying about others judging her on every wrong turn. Though she can get quite lonely at times on her own. But who wouldn't?
She is quite fierce in different ways. She can be fierce is showing her opinions or protecting someone or thing or in a fight. Cerulean isn't a molly you want to rub the wrong way. She knows how to handle herself and will not hesitate to defend herself with words or tooth and claw. But she can be quite the flirtatious molly not to serious because she doesn't want to come of as pushy but she'll give a few complements or just toy with them. Only on some toms or she'll do it just to see their reaction. For StarClan knows why. She normally doesn't even mean half of what she says and does. Though contrary to popular belief she's quite mature and is thought to older then she really is by cats who do not know her well.
Not sure if you'd guess but this calico is the quite type not talking much. Saying she has nothing to say or no reason to talk, in her opinion. And she is very opinionated but she knows how to share her opinions in a way it doesn't offend others. Though sometimes she will bluntly tell some cat stuff right to their face not caring about how it will make them feel. This Is why she can come off as cold even being called heartless once. But she really isn't if you don't get on her nerves.
One thing to know about Cerulean is that she's fiercely loyal. Not to a group but a cat it's self in other words if you gain her trust and loyalty you will have a fiercely loyal, protective friend who will never leave you and will do anything she feels will be a good thing in the long run. She would to nothing to betray the said cats trust but if the said feline betrayed her in some way she will treat you like a stranger and make you work to gain her trust again.
Going with her strong willed side, mentioned above, Cerulean is a hardworking cat she'll work for respect and loyalty as much as she wants the cats around her who want it to. She doesn't want anything unless she feels she's done what she needed to to earn it. If you show her respect or anything you have to work to get without her feeling she'd earned it she will most likely get annoyed with you for no reason.
But she is a kind molly wanting to use her boldness to help but this side doesn't show all the time as her other traits seem to shine brighter then her kindness.
Going back to her fierce and loyal traits I mentioned she was protective and she is but only over her kin and friends that are close enough to her for her to be really close with. Sometimes she can surprise herself by how protective she feels over another cat. She'll stand up for some cats she doesn't know and look after them but will brush off any attention or praise normally with a cold remark like "Yeah, I just don't like bullies." Or "Don't think anything about it. I just have a score to settle with them." Just so she can protect them without seaming like a nice cat. Strange I know.
This may seam like news to you but Cerulean can be quite narrow minded at times. You heard she was strong willed but she can also be narrow minded and that's not the best mix and can get her in trouble.
One last trait I want to talk about is this felines ability to manipulate others its a handy trait for a loner but isn't the best for the ones being manipulated. She uses her looks and sly words to cast a spell on many both toms and mollies. With this she had a rap, most gangs or some sort of rouge groups know about her and some have tried to get her for an assassin job for them but this molly uses her manipulation to get put of it convening them they have to have the wrong gal. But sometimes She'll use her gift mixed with her flirtatiousness just to see what happens. She enjoys watching the out come.
Personality traits: Strong willed| Bold| Fierce| Loner| Flirtatious| Mature| Quite| Opinionated| Cold| Loyal| Hardworking| Kind| Narrow minded| Manipulative| Protective.
Ups: Mature, loyal, hardworking, kind, protective.
Equal: Strong willed, bold, loner, flirtatious, opinionated, quite.
Downs: Cold, fierce, narrow mined, manipulative.

Fears: TBA.
Reasons for fears: TBA.

Kin.

Mother: Open.
Father: Open.
Brothers: Campionstorm| Biological| Living| RPed by @Akari| Cerulean loves her brother like any cat would love their littermates, she enjoys his company though hasn't seen him since he joined SkyClan.
Squirreltail| Biological| Living| RPed by @Morgan| Cerulean also loves her other Littermate, Squirreltail though she doesn't know of his new name and hasn't seen him since he joined a Clan with Campionstorm.
Brothers In-law: ---
Sisters: Appledream| Biological| Living| RPed by @Liekki | Thoughts ---
Sisters In-law: ---
Non-Binary sibling: ---
Non-Binary siblings In-law: ---
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cosines: Open.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: None at the moment.
Nieces: None at the moment.
Sons: None.
Daughters: None.

Family tree: To be added.

Relationships

Friends: Open.
Close Friends: Open.
Best Friends: Open.

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: None.
Future Mentor:

Apprentice: None.
Past Apprentice: None.
Future Apprentice:

Future Mate:
Love interest: Brokenfaith| Missing| RPed by @Broken Madness| Thoughts to be added.
Past Love interest: Open.
Future Love interests: Open.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Open.
Bullies: Open.

Them song: None, yet

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders:

Fun facts:
(1) Cerulean is my first only loner that is female with this type of personality. First cat like this to be honest
(2) I consider her to be very deferent from most of my OCs.
(3) Cerulean will probably be one of my favorites.
(4) I may have her join a Clan.

Back story:
To be added.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; August 4th, 2018 at 01:38 AM.