Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:08 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:07 AM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:56 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM

Old March 28th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Celesta's Wanderings [Private]

@Suspiciousmindz

In typical fashion Clelesta the loner was merrily prancing around in the newfound territory sniffing at everything she saw that interested her, which was almost anything. The tan colored molly sat in front of a flower humming a tune that her mother had taught her. It was a soft and gentle tune that she found made flowers prettier and the most ragged and old tree grow green with youth. Of course with her over actiove imagination, who was she to judge if someone did not believe her? Celesta had moved on from territory after territory that belonged to countless loners a rouges. She had been kicked out or simply wandered off and had definitely learned her lesson about going into other cats territories. She was pretty sure that this was just a nice meadow with flowers and tress that had taken days of searching to get to. She couldn't smell a cat, but with the fragrent scents, who could?
Old April 1st, 2018, 07:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Celesta's Wanderings [Private]

@Mystical

Zodiac happened to be in the same vicinity of a nearby feline. Already, he was aware of the felines presence, they were clearly not trying to hide. How did he know of them? Well he had simply been on a walk before he stumbled across a trail of undergrowth that had been trampled across. Not to mention the feline scent radiating off of it. At first, the young tom wasn't sure if he wanted to let their path cross, but after moments of thought, he decided to spice things up a little. He could use the... Excitement?

Before long, Zodiac heard humming and perked his ears. The next thing he knew, he was staring at the back of a tan colored she-cat. He stood motionless and soundless for a moment, his optics fixed on her alone. What should he say? Should he do something? Finally, he cleared his throat loud enough to make his presence known to her. She was clearly oblivious to it all. "Greetings".

Old April 2nd, 2018, 03:41 PM
Somewhere in Space

@Suspiciousmindz

After a while of breathing in the fragranced air she noticed that their had been a slight change in the scent. She could now smell a cat! Had she wandered onto territory again? She hoped it was a friendly cat, because she certainly was not enjoying being kicked out of everywhere she got to especially when they were as nice as where she was. She liked the smell and the look and the joyfull feeling it gave her. Perhaps if Celesta were less adventurous she might consider settling down there. But she would leave on her own eventually.

When she turned around the cat spoke. They seemed friendly enough. Carefully she studied them. It was a tom, about her age perhaps a little bit older by a boon or so but he sure looked her age. He had whitish gray fur and would have seemed handsome to her if she weren't so concerened about how he was going to act. Celesta's fur did not bristle or show any sign of being uncomfortable as the cat had showed no signs of chasing her away. "Hi," She said sweetly, knowing that if she said it in a hostile tone she might make him angry and get herself injured or chased out.
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:15 AM
Just A Fossil

@Mystical

Zodiac had to give her a moment to adjust to his presence. He couldn't blame her. Being in the presence of another cat was strange to him right now. Since the Dusk Syndicate disbanded, he hadn't really had much contact with other felines, so that probably hasn't helped is already antisocial behavior. "I- er... I just noticed you were out here alone. Don't you know it's dangerous?" Stuttering. What a shame. That really ruined the sophisticated persona he tried to come off as, just as his mother had mastered. Normally he was so confident with his words, but again that detachment from other felines wasn't helping him. On top of that, his voice was rather monotone. There wasn't much feeling behind his words, the lack of interest must be insulting. He needed to work on that. It was noted in his mind. "Sorry, dumb question..." he spoke before clearing his throat. Time to start over.

"I'm Zodiac," he introduced himself, his voice sounding a little more confident now. He even sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. His chin was lifted high and his sitting posture was rather straight up, or 'good posture' as you could call it. "What may I call you?" he inquired. Perhaps now he seemed a little more sophisticated?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 6th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Somewhere in Space

@Suspiciousmindz

Celesta gave him a strange look. How was being alone dangerous, sure she didn't have a gang, or a mate, or kits or anything really but that was fine with her. She liked being a lone wanderer. A loner. She was proud of that title. Clan cats didn't understand what it was like. The way you could go to anywhere. You had nowhere to defend or take care of. You had no one to defend or take care of. The only thing you had was you, the flowers, the smells the wind and the joy of what you were doing. The joy of having dun. That's what being a loner was all about. Celesta was fine with being alone. When he apologized she nodded stiffly, still annoyed and feeling like he had insulted her.

Zodiac, what an interesting name. Celesta knew that her own name was unique and different and that was why she liked it. It sounded like the name of a powerful cat, and that was what she liked about it. It was majestic. But Zodiac's name was very, very unique. It was a really cool name really. Celesta couldn't help but be intrigued. "I'm Celesta, nice to meet you."

Last edited by Cosmo; April 6th, 2018 at 02:59 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Just A Fossil

@Mystical

Zodiac nodded a little in return, feeling at though he maybe saved himself from a fight. He was horrible at really picking up what other cats were actually feeling, so he didn't notice the annoyance that came off of Celesta's pelt. "I like that name, it's different," he spoke, unsure what else to say. Quietly, the tom relaxed himself a little, leaving himself vulnerable if she decided to attack him anyway. He wasn't getting a hostile vibe from her, but it could be like Hannibal in the Dusk Syndicate. You never knew what to expect with that old gray cat. That was a mystery Zodiac would leave for others to find out. Hannibal was the murderer of his mother and he wanted revenge for that, even to this day. His mother never did anything and Zodiac saw her death as unjustified which wasn't okay in his book.

The silence drug out between the two before he decided that maybe he should break the awkward silence. "So what brings you to this part of the forest?" he inquired, hoping that maybe she'd still stick around for a chat.
Old April 16th, 2018, 08:08 AM
Somewhere in Space

@Suspiciousmindz

Celesta purred happily at his complement. Every polite and decent cat she had ever run into had thought that her name was very unique and different. She didn't know if different was a good of bad thing the way he meant it but Celesta liked to assume that cats were nice until they did something untrustworthy. This cat had not attacked her or chased her out so she naturally assumed that he was a polite cat. Perhaps she could even strike up a friendship with him. Obviousely this was not going to be the sort of "friendship" that she had had with Death the rouge who had be frusturated at her lack of a territory. Many other cats who were her friends she never saw again, for she wandered alone, also because they never asked to come. She didn't know how she would react.

The molly was grateful when he broke the silence, she hated silence, especially how there was obviousely so much on cats minds and yet they never shared it, silence was like a sickness. "I'm just wandering," Celesta answered truthfully, "I might stay here for a while and then travel somewhere else."
Old April 17th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Just A Fossil

@Cosmo

Zodiac flicked his tail at her response. She wasn't picking a very good part of the forest to stay in. Silently, the tom thought up a way to respond before gesturing towards the area the clans lived in. The clans that drove him from his home. They were awful felines in his opinion. Everyone here was trying to survive, but tearing them from their home and making them disband was sentencing everyone to death. Kits included. They could live with those thoughts on their shoulders -- especially Grousestar. "I'd be careful and wouldn't stick around for too long. The clan cats drive cats from their homes and attack without good reason," he spoke bitterly, his optics narrowing at the horrid memories. "Trust me on that, they aren't worth sticking around for,"
Old April 19th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Somewhere in Space

@Suspiciousmindz

Celesta shrugged, she had never ran into a clan cat and was very happy about that. So many loners and rouges said that clan cats were eveil, that they killed and fought and drove cats off their territory. That was exactly what a bunch of rouges and loners did! Sure the clan cats lived in clans and were much stronger but she couldn't see much of a difference. Celesta shrugged. She hadn't been aware they were near clan territory. The only thing she found annoying about clans is their big numbers. "I was planning on staying around here for a little while, but if you really think that of clans," she paused and sighed, "I guess there's no harm in leaving before I expected, after all, I do it all the time." It was true, Celesta was not in anyway an organized cat. With so many places to go and so little time Celesta just wasn't sure.], she had to make ajusdments, constantly.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 12:24 AM
Just A Fossil

@Cosmo

Zodiac nodded in agreement to her statement, knowing very well how that felt. Whether it was on his own terms or because some other feline drove him away. Either way, since becoming a loner, he hadn't stayed in one area very long. "It'd be amusing to steal prey from their territories. The prey is bountiful all around, but causing chaos in their land is rather satisfying after what they've done," he spoke, being very vague about the Dusk Syndicate. "That's what I was probably going to do today, they've been so caught up fighting each other that we're no threat to them anymore," the white tom scoffed, flicking his ears a few times as he'd seen many felines do to show their annoyance.