Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM

Old December 1st, 2016, 08:10 PM

Default AstralClan-Woven From Stars (Semi-literate RP 4+ lines)

Introduction

There was once, long ago before the world was as we know it now, a Spirit with a glorious light who spent her days running away from those who pursued her. The Lost were drawn to those who exuded such light and—once they became monsters beyond all hope of saving—they hunted it endlessly. To try and devour the pure and cleanse themselves of their madness.

... This Spirit hid on the mountain, stuck on the very peak by the Lost monsters circling below waiting for her to try and escape. She paced on the mountain for thirty days and tried to find her way to freedom. If she ran down the peak, she would be devoured. If she tried to jump off, she may get a head start, but, in the end, she would perish. There was no way for her to leave this mountain alive. With a wail of hopeless despair, the Spirit hung her head.

... It was then her eyes caught sight of the specks of light below the mountain. They streaked through the dark with monstrosities chasing them relentlessly, but none of them gave up. When one fell behind, others would turn back to distract the Lost monster while the weaker light ran ahead. They were working together...helping each other!

... How could these other spirits, so much smaller and weaker than her, face the monsters when she could not? How could they can fall to despair as she had?

... Their perseverance and hope gave her strength and she rose to her paws with a new determination to free herself. As she re-evaluated her situation, she came to a conclusion. If she could not move down, she would have to go up! With a mighty spring, she leapt upward and tried to snag her claws on the clouds. She fell to the ground with a mighty thud that shook the mountain. With a huff, she rose and leapt again. And again and again and again, each time making it just a little higher. Until, eventually, the Spirit grabbed onto a cloud and pulled herself into the sky. Her light illuminated the chaotic darkness below as she looked down upon the world. The corrupted Lost souls scattered and ran until the light could no longer reach them and the other spirits looked up to her in wonder.

... "My friends, we have spent our whole lives running in fear of those who lurked in the dark," she murmured in the awed silence. "I...I almost gave up and became one of them, but you all gave me hope. It was your strength and compassion for others that made me try, that helped me reach the sky. To repay you, I will weave you a safe place to live in peace out of the darkness we feared so. I will guide you to it when you cannot continue to run from the Lost anymore. I will watch after your families and guard them as best I can until they too join you. From now on, you can rely on my strength and my brilliance. You will never be alone again. I will always be with you."

Customs

.-- Here in AstralClan, each leader rules during a time period called an Era. Each Era is named depending on how the leader wants to rule and will come with its own ideals. Clan members should try to live by these ideals. The current Era, its ideals, and how long it has been that Era will be listed below on this post.
.........Example: The Era of Seeking; Ideals are honesty, curiosity, and logic.

...-- Instead of apprentice evaluations, AstralClan has three distinctly different tests to be passed called the Trials. There is the Body Trial, the Mind Trial, and the Heart Trial. They can be taken at any time towards the end of an apprenticeship and all three must be passed to the mentor's satisfaction. If any of the trials are failed, the ceremony will be delayed and apprentice will have to start over.
.........The Body Trial: This is a basic test of hunting, tracking, and fighting skills necessary for the life of an AstralClan warrior. Any warrior other than the apprentices mentor can judge this trial and they can conduct it however they see fit.
.........The Mind Trial: The apprentice must escape the labyrinth listed in the territory within two days time. This trial tests your reasoning and strategic skills and shows how the apprentice would act when faced with extreme duress. If the apprentice can not make it out in time or they give up, their mentor will guide them back to safety.
.........The Heart Trial: This trial is a subtle one and is actually tested the entire length of the apprenticeship. It is how you work within the clan and how well you uphold the warrior code and the ideals of the current Era.

...-- There are two special secondary ranks some warriors and apprentices can take, a Lorekeeper or a Mystic. Lorekeepers are a few chosen cats who are taught the art of storytelling and are responsible for remembering all the past and recent history of the clan, along with their legends and mythology. A Mystic specializes in telling fortunes, whether it be by suggesting love matches, commenting on someone's personality, analyzing the dreams they are told, or by predicting an aspect of the future. They often take part at big gatherings or ceremonies but their skills can be called upon at any time. Each Lorekeeper and Mystic chooses their own apprentice when they feel they are ready to teach one but the admin has to approve them.

...-- StarClan and the Dark Forest do not exist here. Cats who are generally good are said to pass on to a world beyond this one that hides in the night sky. These cats are called the Risen. Medicine cats and leaders can sometimes talk to these cats in their dreams when the barrier between the two worlds is thinnest. Cats who have done terrible things in their lifetime are barred from entering this world and are trapped on the mortal plane. These cats are called the Lost. They sometimes try to terrorize the living and can cause nightmares or feelings of being watched in the darkness.

...-- Every so often, a cat will die a truly noble or heroic death or suffer one that came unfairly or before its time. In these special cases, this spirit may be reincarnated into the next kitten born into AstralClan and given a second chance to live. It is unlikely the kitten will remember anything specific about its previous life but they may retain something unspecific. Like, a cat who may have died from a snakebite might be reincarnated with a fear of snakes. This is extremely rare and the admin has to approve any requests for a character to be reincarnated.

Territory

.The Echo Tunnel –- This was once the temporary camp for strange creature the clan calls Two-Legs, which are tall and hairless creatures that walk on their back paws. They haven't been seen around the mountain in many eras and some cats don't believe they actually existed. These Two-Legs carved large tunnels into the mountain side that lead further than any other cavern. It is a dangerous place with sudden drops, falling rocks, and an abundance of rats, but it does hold one good thing—an unusual skylight tunnel that seems to go on forever called the Silvertrail. When moonlight shines into the tunnel leading down, the embedded stones in the side of the tunnel seem to glow. If you follow the markings left by leaders long before, you can find it. Sleeping there allows one to speak with the Risen. Unfortunately, for the same reason, many of the Lost haunt the other misleading tunnels and often try to lure weak-willed cats astray. This is a an abandoned mine shaft*
...The Black Path –- A cliff side trail full of strange black stones. The Clan call the shining ones coal, and the dull, sharp ones shale. It's easy for cats to be injured on the sharp, slippery rocks and warriors have fallen clear off the mountain in times past. It has little to no cover from birds of prey and is a common nesting ground for snakes. However, many rare herbs not found in the rest of the territory grow in the rich soil under the stones.
...The Falls -- The Falls are a large, clear series of waterfalls that cascade down the mountain into a large pool full of fish. The pool tapers off to form a quick moving river that is difficult to cross. The banks are full of soft, sandy dirt, vibrant moss and vegetation, and smooth stones. Most battle training and practice takes place here to minimize injury. This is also the best fishing hole in the territory. Bears tend to lurk around here in the warmer seasons.
...The Shrouded Forest -- The Shrouded Forest takes up most of the mountain. It is mostly full of pines with a mix of deciduous trees. The trunks grow so tall and close together that the land below is always in shadow. A few stray beams of light can breach the foliage, but the forest is predominantly dark. This is the main hunting spot on the mountain and it also hides the most predators.
...The Prism Pool -- There is rumored to be a tiny, warm pool of water hidden somewhere on the mountains that was blessed by the spirit of the first ever medicine cat. It is said to be nearly perfectly round and incredibly hard to find. The bottom is full of colorful shining stones and the water reflects the stars on a clear night. Legends say that is has healing properties and that the spirits will save a mortally wound cat who enters the pool.
Camp -- Because AstralClan believe that the Risen look after them when the night sky is present, they tend to sleep in the open air under the stars. The clan lives on a series of natural steps carved into the mountain with the cliff edges blocked by boulders and large logs to keep kits away. Dens are formed between boulders and overhangs, covered in dense woven brambles and vines to keep out the cold. The medicine cat's den and the nursery are the only dens the clan will sleep inside of year round. There is a small, trickling water source outside the medicine cat's den. The highest step is where the leader sleeps and holds clan meetings. It overlooks the Stone Labyrinth.
...Stone Labyrinth -- Far below the camp, there is a dark reminder of bloody Eras past. A large, treacherous labyrinth full of pitfalls and dangers is visible from the highest step in camp. Its walls are made by tall, heavy stones and mud-and-branch enforced walls that are difficult to scale. In days long ago, the Clan would watch prisoners, traitors, and trespassers get tossed into the labyrinth with little hope of making it out alive. In recent history, it has been used to test apprentices during the Mind Trials. With careful supervision from along the walls, of course.

Prey

Mice, Voles ( Common )

Shrews, Water Shrews ( Common )

Squirrels, Chipmunks ( Common )

Rabbits, Hares ( Uncommon )

Groundhogs, Moles (Uncommon )

Muskrats (Uncommon )

Deer ( In groups, Rare )

Birds ( Many types, Common )

Fish ( Many types, Common )

Non-venomous snakes, lizards ( Uncommon )

Predaters,Threats

Rats, Opossums

Raccoons, Skunks

Porcupines, Bats

Weasels, Minks

Beavers, Otters

Elk

Badgers, Black Bears

Cougars, Lynx

Venomous Snakes, Poisonous Spiders

Coyote, Wolves

Gray Foxes, Red Foxes

Hawks, Falcons, Vultures

Warrior & Medicine Cat Codes

The Warrior Code is as follows:

1. The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.

2. Defend your Clan, even with your life. The safety of the Clan comes before the life of one cat.

3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed first.

4. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

5. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

6. A deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. The Clan will vote between the two available deputies.

7. After the death or retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen before moon-high.

8. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger.

9. Apprentices can not leave camp without a warrior unless instructed otherwise. Kits are forbidden from leaving camp.

10. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

11. Killing within the clan is inexcusable and could result in banishment or execution.

... The Medicine Cat Code is as follows:

1. A medicine cat must treat every cat equally and without bias, regardless of bloodline or personal grudges.

2. A medicine cat is forbidden from taking a mate or having kits.

3. A medicine cat apprentice has to be approved by the Risen. They will receive a dream at the Silvertrail if they are allowed to become a medicine cat.

4. All medicine cats must be taught basic hunting and defensive battle moves in case of emergency.

5. At least one medicine cat must travel to the Silvertrail on the night of the Full Moon and of the New Moon.

6. Medicine cats are especially sensitive to the influences of the Risen, as well as the Lost. A medicine cat is not allowed out of camp alone.

Ranks

(Will update when we get more)

Leader:Blizzardstar (Dapplepelt)

Deputy:Lynxnight (TehDerpyShoelace)

Medicine Cat:Stormfrost (Me)

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Warriors:Echowind (TehDerpyShoelace)

Queens:

Apprentices:Silverpaw (Me) Shinepaw (Herontail)

Kits:

I'll control time and weather.It is the middle of Leaf-bare,with about a few inches of snow.The sky is streaked with clouds.

Forum

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:
RP Sample:

Last edited by SIlverheart_the_Warrior; December 4th, 2016 at 07:08 AM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 08:39 PM
visioneer

Default Re: AstralClan-Woven From Stars (Semi-literate RP 4+ lines)

is this still open?
Old December 4th, 2016, 02:48 AM
Man, I'm so inactive.

My Mood: Fine

(This seems interesting. If only it wasn't already dead.)
Old December 4th, 2016, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herontail View Post
(This seems interesting. If only it wasn't already dead.)
(Its not dead.)
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Man, I'm so inactive.

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIlverheart_the_Warrior View Post
(Its not dead.)
(Oh. Then can people still join?)
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herontail View Post
(Oh. Then can people still join?)
(Yep)
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:11 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Introduction

There was once, long ago before the world was as we know it now, a Spirit with a glorious light who spent her days running away from those who pursued her. The Lost were drawn to those who exuded such light and—once they became monsters beyond all hope of saving—they hunted it endlessly. To try and devour the pure and cleanse themselves of their madness.

... This Spirit hid on the mountain, stuck on the very peak by the Lost monsters circling below waiting for her to try and escape. She paced on the mountain for thirty days and tried to find her way to freedom. If she ran down the peak, she would be devoured. If she tried to jump off, she may get a head start, but, in the end, she would perish. There was no way for her to leave this mountain alive. With a wail of hopeless despair, the Spirit hung her head.

... It was then her eyes caught sight of the specks of light below the mountain. They streaked through the dark with monstrosities chasing them relentlessly, but none of them gave up. When one fell behind, others would turn back to distract the Lost monster while the weaker light ran ahead. They were working together...helping each other!

... How could these other spirits, so much smaller and weaker than her, face the monsters when she could not? How could they can fall to despair as she had?

... Their perseverance and hope gave her strength and she rose to her paws with a new determination to free herself. As she re-evaluated her situation, she came to a conclusion. If she could not move down, she would have to go up! With a mighty spring, she leapt upward and tried to snag her claws on the clouds. She fell to the ground with a mighty thud that shook the mountain. With a huff, she rose and leapt again. And again and again and again, each time making it just a little higher. Until, eventually, the Spirit grabbed onto a cloud and pulled herself into the sky. Her light illuminated the chaotic darkness below as she looked down upon the world. The corrupted Lost souls scattered and ran until the light could no longer reach them and the other spirits looked up to her in wonder.

... "My friends, we have spent our whole lives running in fear of those who lurked in the dark," she murmured in the awed silence. "I...I almost gave up and became one of them, but you all gave me hope. It was your strength and compassion for others that made me try, that helped me reach the sky. To repay you, I will weave you a safe place to live in peace out of the darkness we feared so. I will guide you to it when you cannot continue to run from the Lost anymore. I will watch after your families and guard them as best I can until they too join you. From now on, you can rely on my strength and my brilliance. You will never be alone again. I will always be with you."

Customs

.-- Here in AstralClan, each leader rules during a time period called an Era. Each Era is named depending on how the leader wants to rule and will come with its own ideals. Clan members should try to live by these ideals. The current Era, its ideals, and how long it has been that Era will be listed below on this post.
.........Example: The Era of Seeking; Ideals are honesty, curiosity, and logic.

...-- Instead of apprentice evaluations, AstralClan has three distinctly different tests to be passed called the Trials. There is the Body Trial, the Mind Trial, and the Heart Trial. They can be taken at any time towards the end of an apprenticeship and all three must be passed to the mentor's satisfaction. If any of the trials are failed, the ceremony will be delayed and apprentice will have to start over.
.........The Body Trial: This is a basic test of hunting, tracking, and fighting skills necessary for the life of an AstralClan warrior. Any warrior other than the apprentices mentor can judge this trial and they can conduct it however they see fit.
.........The Mind Trial: The apprentice must escape the labyrinth listed in the territory within two days time. This trial tests your reasoning and strategic skills and shows how the apprentice would act when faced with extreme duress. If the apprentice can not make it out in time or they give up, their mentor will guide them back to safety.
.........The Heart Trial: This trial is a subtle one and is actually tested the entire length of the apprenticeship. It is how you work within the clan and how well you uphold the warrior code and the ideals of the current Era.

...-- There are two special secondary ranks some warriors and apprentices can take, a Lorekeeper or a Mystic. Lorekeepers are a few chosen cats who are taught the art of storytelling and are responsible for remembering all the past and recent history of the clan, along with their legends and mythology. A Mystic specializes in telling fortunes, whether it be by suggesting love matches, commenting on someone's personality, analyzing the dreams they are told, or by predicting an aspect of the future. They often take part at big gatherings or ceremonies but their skills can be called upon at any time. Each Lorekeeper and Mystic chooses their own apprentice when they feel they are ready to teach one but the admin has to approve them.

...-- StarClan and the Dark Forest do not exist here. Cats who are generally good are said to pass on to a world beyond this one that hides in the night sky. These cats are called the Risen. Medicine cats and leaders can sometimes talk to these cats in their dreams when the barrier between the two worlds is thinnest. Cats who have done terrible things in their lifetime are barred from entering this world and are trapped on the mortal plane. These cats are called the Lost. They sometimes try to terrorize the living and can cause nightmares or feelings of being watched in the darkness.

...-- Every so often, a cat will die a truly noble or heroic death or suffer one that came unfairly or before its time. In these special cases, this spirit may be reincarnated into the next kitten born into AstralClan and given a second chance to live. It is unlikely the kitten will remember anything specific about its previous life but they may retain something unspecific. Like, a cat who may have died from a snakebite might be reincarnated with a fear of snakes. This is extremely rare and the admin has to approve any requests for a character to be reincarnated.

Territory

.The Echo Tunnel –- This was once the temporary camp for strange creature the clan calls Two-Legs, which are tall and hairless creatures that walk on their back paws. They haven't been seen around the mountain in many eras and some cats don't believe they actually existed. These Two-Legs carved large tunnels into the mountain side that lead further than any other cavern. It is a dangerous place with sudden drops, falling rocks, and an abundance of rats, but it does hold one good thing—an unusual skylight tunnel that seems to go on forever called the Silvertrail. When moonlight shines into the tunnel leading down, the embedded stones in the side of the tunnel seem to glow. If you follow the markings left by leaders long before, you can find it. Sleeping there allows one to speak with the Risen. Unfortunately, for the same reason, many of the Lost haunt the other misleading tunnels and often try to lure weak-willed cats astray. This is a an abandoned mine shaft*
...The Black Path –- A cliff side trail full of strange black stones. The Clan call the shining ones coal, and the dull, sharp ones shale. It's easy for cats to be injured on the sharp, slippery rocks and warriors have fallen clear off the mountain in times past. It has little to no cover from birds of prey and is a common nesting ground for snakes. However, many rare herbs not found in the rest of the territory grow in the rich soil under the stones.
...The Falls -- The Falls are a large, clear series of waterfalls that cascade down the mountain into a large pool full of fish. The pool tapers off to form a quick moving river that is difficult to cross. The banks are full of soft, sandy dirt, vibrant moss and vegetation, and smooth stones. Most battle training and practice takes place here to minimize injury. This is also the best fishing hole in the territory. Bears tend to lurk around here in the warmer seasons.
...The Shrouded Forest -- The Shrouded Forest takes up most of the mountain. It is mostly full of pines with a mix of deciduous trees. The trunks grow so tall and close together that the land below is always in shadow. A few stray beams of light can breach the foliage, but the forest is predominantly dark. This is the main hunting spot on the mountain and it also hides the most predators.
...The Prism Pool -- There is rumored to be a tiny, warm pool of water hidden somewhere on the mountains that was blessed by the spirit of the first ever medicine cat. It is said to be nearly perfectly round and incredibly hard to find. The bottom is full of colorful shining stones and the water reflects the stars on a clear night. Legends say that is has healing properties and that the spirits will save a mortally wound cat who enters the pool.
Camp -- Because AstralClan believe that the Risen look after them when the night sky is present, they tend to sleep in the open air under the stars. The clan lives on a series of natural steps carved into the mountain with the cliff edges blocked by boulders and large logs to keep kits away. Dens are formed between boulders and overhangs, covered in dense woven brambles and vines to keep out the cold. The medicine cat's den and the nursery are the only dens the clan will sleep inside of year round. There is a small, trickling water source outside the medicine cat's den. The highest step is where the leader sleeps and holds clan meetings. It overlooks the Stone Labyrinth.
...Stone Labyrinth -- Far below the camp, there is a dark reminder of bloody Eras past. A large, treacherous labyrinth full of pitfalls and dangers is visible from the highest step in camp. Its walls are made by tall, heavy stones and mud-and-branch enforced walls that are difficult to scale. In days long ago, the Clan would watch prisoners, traitors, and trespassers get tossed into the labyrinth with little hope of making it out alive. In recent history, it has been used to test apprentices during the Mind Trials. With careful supervision from along the walls, of course.

Prey

Mice, Voles ( Common )

Shrews, Water Shrews ( Common )

Squirrels, Chipmunks ( Common )

Rabbits, Hares ( Uncommon )

Groundhogs, Moles (Uncommon )

Muskrats (Uncommon )

Deer ( In groups, Rare )

Birds ( Many types, Common )

Fish ( Many types, Common )

Non-venomous snakes, lizards ( Uncommon )

Predaters,Threats

Rats, Opossums

Raccoons, Skunks

Porcupines, Bats

Weasels, Minks

Beavers, Otters

Elk

Badgers, Black Bears

Cougars, Lynx

Venomous Snakes, Poisonous Spiders

Coyote, Wolves

Gray Foxes, Red Foxes

Hawks, Falcons, Vultures

Warrior & Medicine Cat Codes

The Warrior Code is as follows:

1. The word of the Clan Leader is the warrior code.

2. Defend your Clan, even with your life. The safety of the Clan comes before the life of one cat.

3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed first.

4. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

5. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

6. A deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled. The Clan will vote between the two available deputies.

7. After the death or retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen before moon-high.

8. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger.

9. Apprentices can not leave camp without a warrior unless instructed otherwise. Kits are forbidden from leaving camp.

10. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

11. Killing within the clan is inexcusable and could result in banishment or execution.

... The Medicine Cat Code is as follows:

1. A medicine cat must treat every cat equally and without bias, regardless of bloodline or personal grudges.

2. A medicine cat is forbidden from taking a mate or having kits.

3. A medicine cat apprentice has to be approved by the Risen. They will receive a dream at the Silvertrail if they are allowed to become a medicine cat.

4. All medicine cats must be taught basic hunting and defensive battle moves in case of emergency.

5. At least one medicine cat must travel to the Silvertrail on the night of the Full Moon and of the New Moon.

6. Medicine cats are especially sensitive to the influences of the Risen, as well as the Lost. A medicine cat is not allowed out of camp alone.

Ranks

Leader:

Medicine Cat:Stormfrost (Me)

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Elders:

Warriors:

Queens:

Apprentices:Silverpaw (Me)

Kits:

Forum

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate:

RP Sample:
Name: BerryThorn or BlizzardStar
Rank: If warrior or deputy berrythorn if leader blizzardstar
Appearance: coming soon I will add it in a min
Personality: reliable, loyal, sometimes strict, ambitious
Crush/Mate: open
RP sample: BerryThorn padded out of the warriors den feeling bewildered and ill. Suddenly she collapsed to the floor, "HELP!" she yowled, "My legs wont move,"
(This wont happen I'm just typing stuff)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapplePelt View Post
Name: BerryThorn or BlizzardStar
Rank: If warrior or deputy berrythorn if leader blizzardstar
Appearance: coming soon I will add it in a min
Personality: reliable, loyal, sometimes strict, ambitious
Crush/Mate: open
RP sample: BerryThorn padded out of the warriors den feeling bewildered and ill. Suddenly she collapsed to the floor, "HELP!" she yowled, "My legs wont move,"
(This wont happen I'm just typing stuff)
Accepted
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:15 AM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Accepted
Leader or warrior?

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapplePelt View Post
Leader or warrior?
Leader.Check top.