Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:11 PM

Old September 10th, 2018, 08:08 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default A Paw Reach Away

This is where it'll begin.

Hello, welcome to Smog city.
Please wear your mouth mask for safety, drink only bottled or inspected waters and don't swim in lakes, pond, ocean. Algae levels have surpassed 60.5% , pollutant currently at 87.9% sky rocketing. But don't let that stop you from having fun at the Big Apple!

Enjoy your stay!

Locations:

Sauk Central

[The rich, top tier of everyone else. Only here you can enjoy some 'nature' parks, have some decent lakes for view but there's strict rules. Large apartments, cafes, top model tech cars, and much more. Most people work for the government to improve Smog City ..or make it worse, who knows.]

Crowder Heights

[Middle class people live here. It's filled with food market places, malls, best of the best clubs, hole in the wall bars, your typical city just more evolved technology. It's very busy day and night since living in this area is very expensive. Be careful of thieves that lurk around for some coins.]

Red District

[ Majority were able to move into upper areas while others struggle to survive. Dirt, broke poor people live within the abandoned buildings. Be careful, it is also the most dangerous since it's filled with thieves, thugs and diseased people.]

You can begin anywhere, explore, fill in of your past , anything! I'll make an announcement for everyone to group up and start the mission. Romance is definitely allowed, some gore [not to heavy] and I believe that's it! If you want to join please click HERE.
Let's start.

Pack Gathering

Ian- @Dust [Leader]
Blaec - @Checkmate [Fighter and Hunter]
Fennec- @Aurora Australis [Beta]
Scott- @Checkmate [Fighter and Hunter]
Akira- @TawnyNeedsACoffee [Fighter and Hunter]
Victoria- @Celestial [Scout]
Juuzou- @*Lazy Carrot* [Fighter and Hunter]

Enemy Gathering

Ace- @Blazepaw [Leader]
Dante- @Static [Temporary/ Will be Fighter and Hunter]
Esther- Me

Last edited by tye; September 26th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.
Old September 10th, 2018, 08:12 PM
another level

Default Re: A Paw Reach Away

[very late for college student, ill post in the morning but you guys can go ahead n' start c: ]
Old September 10th, 2018, 08:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Oof not sure how to really start but I'll give it a shot!)

Blaec was currently walking around the Red district area her head sort of low and eyes narrowed , the black wolf sniffed the ground and sneezed since she breathed in some dust . She mostly stayed in her animal form since she could protect herself more that way and others would stay away from her , but some decided to hang around and watch her do what she was doing at the very moment . She did live in crowder hights but every now and then she likes to explore, no matter how ....rugged the area looked . A snarl was released once she flicked her right ear and looked in that direction ,her teeth bared and started to crouch , she stopped however once she saw that it was only a rat running out of and away from the hole in the side of the crumbling building .

She tilted her head when she saw the creature run off ,what could have made it do so? Blaec wanted to check it out , but she knew better then to trust in places like this, the wolf kept walking forward and tripped over some rubble here and there ,she didn't know where she was heading at the moment ...she just needed to get away from people.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 11th, 2018 at 06:23 PM.
Old September 11th, 2018, 06:13 PM
another level

"C'mon, he's right there! Get him!" a bunch of thugs have been chasing him down for a couple of blocks now. These guys are persistent idiots! The white haired boy huffed, running in long strides and kept his cool unlike them. Why? It's like a routine they do at this point. Every time he steps foot into Red District trouble swarms around him like mosquito after fresh blood. Esther made sure to dress down to blend in with the crowd but it never works out at the end. "You're not going to get away this time, cat!" deep anger yet out of breath some of them shout out as each one transformed into coyotes. His blue eyes dared to look back once hearing a sharp snarl closing up on him. "Crap, crap, crap," Esther said, their amber eyes glint as if it was a smirk. They knew he was getting tired. "If.. I can..just cut 'em off," He took a sharp right off the road, jumped and rolled off a abandoned van and ran down the side walk, turning again into an alleyway. Esther cussed under his breath for making a stupid decision like that but he was panicking. Weaving past trash pile of trash cans, he kept running till unfortunately a wall blocked his path to freedom. "Agh! Of course there's a dead end. Why did I think there's a way out??" Still, his eyes danced around for any escape route and took a pitiful attempt at climbing up the wall to just fall down on his bottom. Snarls got louder until a few glimpses of coyote eyes was set on him. A dark brown coyote, slight bigger than the rest, form back to his human self. "You think you can out run us, boy?" They group up closer, clamping down their jaws to intimidate, emitting unnatural, annoying, laughter. The leader spoke up again, "I was gonna give you one flash out in the eye but now you ticked me off." Esther hands was tightened into a fist, his wistful blue eyes slowly lurked into a color of cognac. One of the coyote thugs eagerly took the first attack and leapt towards him, drool flying. Idoits,he gnash down his teeth, fangs jutting out as he hesitantly morph. Esther quickly lashed out his arm like a whip, connecting his fist between the coyote's eyes and punched him down mid air of his deadly pounce- bringing the canine to the ground. Yet, they didn't back down at all. From the sickening twinkle of their yellow eyes, it brought them delight to finally have a challenge.I can't change here..I refuse. The guy smirked and pointed at him. "Give him a long n' nice beating boys!" With that demand, coyotes flung themselves upon Esther and the sound of grunts and laughter echoed in the streets.

Last edited by tye; September 11th, 2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old September 13th, 2018, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
"C'mon, he's right there! Get him!" a bunch of thugs have been chasing him down for a couple of blocks now. These guys are persistent idiots! The white haired boy huffed, running in long strides and kept his cool unlike them. Why? It's like a routine they do at this point. Every time he steps foot into Red District trouble swarms around him like mosquito after fresh blood. Esther made sure to dress down to blend in with the crowd but it never works out at the end. "You're not going to get away this time, cat!" deep anger yet out of breath some of them shout out as each one transformed into coyotes. His blue eyes dared to look back once hearing a sharp snarl closing up on him. "Crap, crap, crap," Esther said, their amber eyes glint as if it was a smirk. They knew he was getting tired. "If.. I can..just cut 'em off," He took a sharp right off the road, jumped and rolled off a abandoned van and ran down the side walk, turning again into an alleyway. Esther cussed under his breath for making a stupid decision like that but he was panicking. Weaving past trash pile of trash cans, he kept running till unfortunately a wall blocked his path to freedom. "Agh! Of course there's a dead end. Why did I think there's a way out??" Still, his eyes danced around for any escape route and took a pitiful attempt at climbing up the wall to just fall down on his bottom. Snarls got louder until a few glimpses of coyote eyes was set on him. A dark brown coyote, slight bigger than the rest, form back to his human self. "You think you can out run us, boy?" They group up closer, clamping down their jaws to intimidate, emitting unnatural, annoying, laughter. The leader spoke up again, "I was gonna give you one flash out in the eye but now you ticked me off." Esther hands was tightened into a fist, his wistful blue eyes slowly lurked into a color of cognac. One of the coyote thugs eagerly took the first attack and leapt towards him, drool flying. Idoits,he gnash down his teeth, fangs jutting out as he hesitantly morph. Esther quickly lashed out his arm like a whip, connecting his fist between the coyote's eyes and punched him down mid air of his deadly pounce- bringing the canine to the ground. Yet, they didn't back down at all. From the sickening twinkle of their yellow eyes, it brought them delight to finally have a challenge.I can't change here..I refuse. The guy smirked and pointed at him. "Give him a long n' nice beating boys!" With that demand, coyotes flung themselves upon Esther and the sound of grunts and laughter echoed in the streets.
Blaecs ears perked up when she heard the grunts and laughter making her curious , the wolf decided to follow the noise . When she made it to the abandoned van she caught the strong scent of a male human and some Coyotes which made her make a face of disgust by the smell but if it lead her to what was making the noises she will deal with it. She finally made it to the alley way,she peeked around the right corner of it and was wide eyed , she could see some coyotes hurting a boy.her eyes narrowed at this why can't there be no violence ?! It's everywhere . she decided to trot into the alleyway and stood behind the group with her head low , teeth bared, eyes a dangerous glow her fur all bristled and ears back. She released a snarl and tried to show more of her sharp teeth in hopes it will scare the coyotes. She didn't want to hurt anyone unless it was necessary .

Old September 13th, 2018, 05:06 PM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Blaecs ears perked up when she heard the grunts and laughter making her curious , the wolf decided to follow the noise . When she made it to the abandoned van she caught the strong scent of a male human and some Coyotes which made her make a face of disgust by the smell but if it lead her to what was making the noises she will deal with it. She finally made it to the alley way,she peeked around the right corner of it and was wide eyed , she could see some coyotes hurting a boy.her eyes narrowed at this why can't there be no violence ?! It's everywhere . she decided to trot into the alleyway and stood behind the group with her head low , teeth bared, eyes a dangerous glow her fur all bristled and ears back. She released a snarl and tried to show more of her sharp teeth in hopes it will scare the coyotes. She didn't want to hurt anyone unless it was necessary .

"Harold, let's just talk abo-," his voice cut off, the leader rammed his knee into the boy's stomach. Instantly, he dropped to the floor gagging and spitting up. They didn't even let him have time to breath or think has they all jumped on him, scratching, biting, tugging on his clothes to get to his skin. He looked over at Harold, the adult man only sat on a trash can watching in satisfaction to see him getting torn apart. "Make sure you don't kill 'em, we still need this sucker alive," he laughed. Only about a minute past, yet, to the white haired boy it felt like an hour of being tortured. If he fought back they'll only push on harder. Hurry up! he growled, coyotes likes to mess around too much and plus, they were younger than him..around 14-16 the oldest. Out of nowhere, Esther amber eyes open wide and nose twitched to a new scent in the scene. Who is that.. but it was impossible to look over a crowd of coyotes trying to snatch his neck.
"A-A wolf!" one of them screamed, the coyote crew froze in place and looked back. They started to panic, a few whimpered, running away with tails between their legs when running out the alley. The rest looked at each other then Harold who only focused on the wolf in front of him with a growl. A young coyote whispered, "You know if there's one wolf.." the other said, "There's more, a pack! Let's go before we get killed." And with that said, they left Esther be and ran off, leaving Harold behind. "Idiot, worthless kids!" the leader spat. He looked back at Esther, green eyes darkened with hate. "You'll regret this, cat," in a deep threatening tone he spoke, and nonchalantly walked past the wolf to go find his lil' possi. But the danger wasn't over. He slowly stood up, staggering a bit while holding his stomach where they repeatedly kicked and bite him. One of his eye black and blue, and hard to see out of but his other eye focused on the growling wolf. Esther spit out blood and let out a miserable cackle. "Are you the final boss?" his eye dart around, nose twitched to check if there's any more around. "Seems like you're the only one. Those stupid coyotes.. Anyways, if you're looking for a fight, you're out of luck. I'm really at the edge today and fighting you, I won't hold back at all," his nails slowly grows out into claws ready to attack the strange black wolf.
Old September 13th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Akira walked out of a shop in the red district as she took in the sights of run down buildings and dusty plains, she pulled her mask up to cover her nose and mouth before coming to a stop as she saw a mother and her child struggling on the streets. Sighing she walked over to them,taking out the bit of money she had gotten from selling a book.'Well Looks like my 18th Birthday present from that idiot last year actually came in handy,thanks Leon'. Akira Smirked a bit at the thought before she bent down her voice a bit muffled due to the mask she was wearing. "Here,Get yourselves food and water". She said softly as she placed the coins into the mothers hand."Thank you..You have a kind soul..". The Woman gave a smile as she thanked Akira. "...Don't thank me...".Akira murmured under her breathe before walking away. 'I was a mistake from the beginning after all...i have been told this multiply times long ago..' Akira Thought to herself as she continued walking,kicking the stones underneath her shoes. (Adjusted her age a bit from 17 to 18 and a half)

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 14th, 2018 at 07:10 PM.
Old September 13th, 2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
"Harold, let's just talk abo-," his voice cut off, the leader rammed his knee into the boy's stomach. Instantly, he dropped to the floor gagging and spitting up. They didn't even let him have time to breath or think has they all jumped on him, scratching, biting, tugging on his clothes to get to his skin. He looked over at Harold, the adult man only sat on a trash can watching in satisfaction to see him getting torn apart. "Make sure you don't kill 'em, we still need this sucker alive," he laughed. Only about a minute past, yet, to the white haired boy it felt like an hour of being tortured. If he fought back they'll only push on harder. Hurry up! he growled, coyotes likes to mess around too much and plus, they were younger than him..around 14-16 the oldest. Out of nowhere, Esther amber eyes open wide and nose twitched to a new scent in the scene. Who is that.. but it was impossible to look over a crowd of coyotes trying to snatch his neck.
"A-A wolf!" one of them screamed, the coyote crew froze in place and looked back. They started to panic, a few whimpered, running away with tails between their legs when running out the alley. The rest looked at each other then Harold who only focused on the wolf in front of him with a growl. A young coyote whispered, "You know if there's one wolf.." the other said, "There's more, a pack! Let's go before we get killed." And with that said, they left Esther be and ran off, leaving Harold behind. "Idiot, worthless kids!" the leader spat. He looked back at Esther, green eyes darkened with hate. "You'll regret this, cat," in a deep threatening tone he spoke, and nonchalantly walked past the wolf to go find his lil' possi. But the danger wasn't over. He slowly stood up, staggering a bit while holding his stomach where they repeatedly kicked and bite him. One of his eye black and blue, and hard to see out of but his other eye focused on the growling wolf. Esther spit out blood and let out a miserable cackle. "Are you the final boss?" his eye dart around, nose twitched to check if there's any more around. "Seems like you're the only one. Those stupid coyotes.. Anyways, if you're looking for a fight, you're out of luck. I'm really at the edge today and fighting you, I won't hold back at all," his nails slowly grows out into claws ready to attack the strange black wolf.
Blaec was surprised at how easy it was to scare the coyotes,she was expecting a fight from them but she was given another small surprise when they scattered , to her they were acting like pups. She watched her fellow canines leave and the leader walk pass her , but when Harold was it?did so she did want to rip him in half and give him as much pain as they have inflicted on the boy. But like the nice person she was she didn't she just have him a mixture between a snarl and a growl as a warning .

The wolf looked back at the boy and shook her head ,now calmer then before ,her eyes giving off a warmer glow. " They are stupid , most are , especially humans . I'm not here to harm you , you don't deserve it. Well...yet anyways . Don't make me regret saving your life " she spoke her voice was kinda deep but still pleasant to the ear.Blaec walked up to him slowly and stopped a few good feet away from him " how did this happen ? " she asked as she titled curositoy with curiosity rich in her tone.

Old September 13th, 2018, 11:58 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@Checkmate @vermillion

As Akira was walking she suddenly she catched a figure covered with fur disappearing behind a alleyway a couple of blocks away,she then heard strange noises coming from the same direction. "What now..." She muttered to herself as she started running her body changed and formed into a ghostly looking white wolf with unusual green eyes.' hmm, interesting... i'm getting a scent of coyote's, and two other living things, they must be masked by the disgusting stench of the coyote's...geez this really isn't my day,It might be better to observe the situation before running in head first or else i might be digging my own grave.' Akira thought to herself, her face twisted into curiosity as she dashed around the second last corner coming to a sudden stop as a group of coyote's were leaving, she grinned a bit before growling. " Better run! My pack is coming for you". Akira had dealt with their kind before and found it fun to torment them, she watched as they dashed away. She Smirked as she continued to run to the last corner before coming to a halt, hiding behind a wall over hearing the conversation. "Seems like you're the only one. Those stupid coyotes.. Anyways, if you're looking for a fight, you're out of luck. I'm really at the edge today and fighting you, I won't hold back at all,". Akira just sat their still eavesdropping. " They are stupid , most are , especially humans . I'm not here to harm you , you don't deserve it. Well...yet anyways . Don't make me regret saving your life ". Akira let out a small and silent sigh,her face twisted with irritation while thinking.'What the hell... those stupid coyote's were the problem? Man i rather deal with them then my brother any day!'. Akira continued to listen in." how did this happen ? ". Akira ears twitched with curiosity before looking around the corner,making sure not to be seen,there was a black wolf and a guy. 'Hmm,This is making me curious'.She thought to her self as she re-morphed back into a human. She went to take a closer look when suddenly her cellphone started to ring. " Huh.. Crap!". Whispering to herself She Quickly plastered herself against the wall as she tried to cancel the call,due to the loud noise she had accidentally revealed herself to the unknown strangers.Quickly she morphed back into a wolf,her thoughts went wild inside her head. 'Damn it Leon! i'm going to kill you when i get home!'.
(oof idk what im doing tbh 0.0)

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 16th, 2018 at 06:23 PM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 02:13 PM
another level

Esther glared at the black wolf not caring of her warm glow that’s set in her eyes. It only made him more cautious, more fearful of when that warm eyes will instantly turn into sharp ice of true intentions. It remind him of those awful repetitive nightmares that occur every time he enters a deep sleep: looking into a large mirror was him, yet, older..perhaps around mid 30’s wearing a tattered chain mail shirt along with dark leathery pants. He winced in pain, tracing his hands down to his bleeding abdomen and suddenly emotions erupted within himself. It was a flashback of a blonde man, a childhood friend who been with him through thick and thin. Many unfortunate happened around him, not knowing why until a day he was sent to trial in front of the royal court. All eyes was set on him, he knew in his heart they’ll all go against him but there was his friend..a complete opposite, a friend of every villager and royalty. His warm hazel gaze that he’s so welcomed to that's set upon him turned dark and wicked. Tears trickled down his pale cheeks, setting up an act for all to see. “I saw him with my own eyes your highness. Ethan Valangeos, sent a sword through Princess Valentina chest with no hesitation. I’m sorry, I can’t continue to cover up your crimes. I-I can’t fathom what you’re all going through,” he started to sob. Soaring high of hope came crashing down head first into the dirt, his eyes stretched open in disbelief. No way he would say that. No way. “Marcus..,” it felt like he was losing breath, everyone chanted for death penalty. Except for his friend who sickly smirked down at him. “How dare you..,” hatred took over his heart set to stone, it felt like his body and throat was set on fire from shouting back. “Plague upon you all! I did nothing but sacrifice my life everyday for each and every one of you!” Marcus spoke up, smirk unwavered..he couldn’t contain himself at this point. “Alas, how far did that take you?”

He snapped back to reality again pressing against the brick wall like a cornered domestic cat once seeing the wolf approaching closer. “Damn dreams..” Esther breathed out a low hiss of warning to not move another step. “I just took something back that’s rightfully mine. Anddd I guess I do owe them some cash but who am I to keep a promise.” When the coyotes attacked him, the white haired boy pickpocket most of them. Best one is a golden watch that weighs heavily in his back pants pocket. The glow from his panther eyes intensified to hear that she’s not alone. “Wolf, you brought a friend?” Energy started to dwindle as blood trickle from his mouth and stomach stung in long waves, each more painful than before. I need to get this over with before I really pass out here. “Come out,” he spat out, awaiting for the other wolf to reveal itself.