Looking For Ragwort Art!
by Ragwort
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:43 AM

Old September 29th, 2018, 03:41 PM
An indecisive rat

Default ~The Untamed~

The Untamed-

In this world, the population is divided into three sectors. The Auras, with the most powerful abilities and glowing eyes. The Vivids, with abilities not as powerful as the Auras and “unnatural” eyes. And the Tamed, with dull and normal eyes and no ability. Those with abilities have a symbol of their ability, for instance, wolf ears and tail. Tamed are faced with segregation and little laws are in place to protect them.
Little has changed over the years. Auras have always been at the top of the “food chain” and Tamed at the bottom. But lately, word of a organization has been spreading through. They are mostly Tamed, but with a few Vivids and Auras. They call themselves “The Untamed.” They supposedly kill the most powerful Auras in an attempt to create equal welfare for Tamed. Their attempts were matched by a group of Auras and some Vivids, who dub themselves as “The Justice.” They stop at nothing to try to get information of the “terrorist” group; even taking Tamed off the street to question them. Vivids are in the middle ground, though because of this neither side fully trusts them. No one feel safe-no matter how powerful.

Allegiances-

Leader: Elizabeth/Tamed/Me
Second-in-Command: Mercury/Vivid/Fire magic/ @Hopekitt
Recruiters: Wild/Aura/Light Manipulation(see form)/ @~Wild Moon~ // One Open
Medics: 3/3 Open
Members:

News-

Headquarters-
Ref 1

Allegiances-

Skylar/Blood Healer/Aura/Me // Melody/Vivid/Her singing can have different affects/~Wild Moon~ // Thrush/Untamed/~Wild Moon~

News

Allegiances-

Chief: Fierce/Aura/Unknown/ @~Wild Moon~
Proxy: Venus/Aura/Celestial Summoning/ @Hopekitt
Healers: 3/3 Open
Scouts: 2/2 Open
Members: Lilac/Wolf-Shifter/Vivid/Me // Echo/Auraish/Same as Wilds, see form/~Wild Moon~

News-

Headquarters-

Ref 1 and Everything except the backyard

Vivid/Aura Form-
Name:
Aura or Vivid:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Profession:
Alliance/Rank
Ability/Symbol:
Relations:
Other:

Tamed Form-
Name:
Alliance/Rank
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Profession:
Relations:
Other:

Name: Elizabeth (Liz)
Alliance/Rank: The Untamed/Leader
Appearance: Boop
Personality: To be added
Sexuality: Pansexual
Profession: In college to become a Forensic Psychologist
Relations: Open
Other: N/A

Name: Lilac
Aura or Vivid:Vivid
Appearance: Beep Wolf Form
Personality: TBA
Sexuality: Bisexual
Profession: Currently Unemployed
Alliance/Rank: The Justice/Member
Ability/Symbol: Able to turn into a wolf/Wolf wars and tail

Name: Skylar
Aura or Vivid: Aura
Appearance: With glowing eyes
Personality: TBA
Sexuality: Pansexual
Profession: College to become a doctor
Alliance/Rank: Neutral/None
Ability/Symbol: Blood healing, a drop of her blood can heal a physical wound, and swallowing a cup of it can heal a disease/Her blood is glowing red, and smells strongly of lavender

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; October 3rd, 2018 at 06:36 PM.
Old September 29th, 2018, 04:04 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ~The Untamed~

Name:
Venus
Aura or Vivid:
Aura
Appearance:
This is how she looks, but her eyes glow more
This is what she wears (the clothes, she doesn't wear hats or chokers)
Personality:
I'm a little lazy rn.. Can I do it later? XD
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Profession:
Currently N/A
Alliance/Rank:
The Justice, Proxy
Ability/Symbol:
She's able to summon celestial beings ( If you've watched the anime Fairy Tail, it's kind of like Lucy being able to use her keys to summon celestial creatures, except Venus can do it without having to use keys. ) | Her appearance .. But she also has a miniature purple star on her hand (kind of like the tattoo Lucy Heartfilia has of the Fairy Tail symbol.. basically this but a purple star: bop
Relations:
None ATM
Other:
Hi! @Black Cat
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; September 29th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.
Old September 29th, 2018, 04:09 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Name:
Venus
Aura or Vivid:
Aura
Appearance:
This is how she looks, but her eyes glow more
This is what she wears (the clothes, she doesn't wear hats or chokers)
Personality:
I'm a little lazy rn.. Can I do it later? XD
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Profession:
Currently N/A
Alliance/Rank:
The Justice, Proxy
Ability/Symbol:
She's able to summon celestial beings ( If you've watched the anime Fairy Tail, it's kind of like Lucy being able to use her keys to summon celestial creatures, except Venus can do it without having to use keys. ) | Her appearance .. But she also has a miniature purple star on her hand (kind of like the tattoo Lucy Heartfilia has of the Fairy Tail symbol.. basically this but a purple star: bop
Relations:
None ATM
Other:
Hi! @Black Cat
Accepted!

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old September 29th, 2018, 04:18 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Accepted!
^^ Also:
Name:
Mercury
Aura or Vivid:
Vivid
Appearance:
Boop (when he's wearing a shirt)
Personality:
I'm lazy ; - ;
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Profession:
He roams the streets looking for jobs.
Alliance/Rank:
Second-In-Command OR Medic [ u can decide ]
Ability/Symbol:
He can play with fire >:3 ( fire magic ) | His hair is red ( AKA fire color xD) His eyes are red, and usually he doesn't wear a shirt so his shirt doesn't catch on fire
Relations:
N/A ATM.
Other:
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 30th, 2018, 09:10 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Wild / Melody / Echo / Fierce / Thrush
Aura or Vivid: Aura / Vivid / She's kinda in between Vivid and Aura (Mostly cause I don't want to just have infinite Auras lol) / Aura / Tamed
Appearance: Long brown hair, pale-ish skin, glowing magenta eyes / Silver hair, pale skin, bright cyan eyes, music-note shaped birthmark over her left eye / Silver, white-tipped hair, pale-ish skin, glowing cyan-blue eyes / Dark gray, almost black hair, medium-dark skin, glowing gray eyes that sometimes flash red / Messy, graying brown hair, gray-ish brown eyes
Personality: TBRP'd for all cause there are too many. But the rest of the info should give hints.
Sexuality: All straight, except Fierce, who hates almost everybody except himself
Profession: Resident Trickster, but everyone knows her pranks aren't meant to harm. She sings too / Helps Wild sometimes, but would rather sing / Unknown / "Security Officer" / Diplomat to help keep other Tamed out of trouble
Alliance/Rank Untamed Recruiter / Neutral, but will join Wild as a Member when she figures out what's going on / "The Justice Member" / The Justice Chief / Sometimes works with the Untamed, but doesn't want to learn anything about it because of his age making him forget what's a secret and what isn't
Ability/Symbol: Light Manipulation, Can rarely talk to animals, Can summon the "14 Guardians", which are cat-like soulless spell creatures, has brown tabby cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings / Can use some of her songs for varied effects, has silver wolf ears and tail / Similar Abilities to Wild, but can't use them yet, has silver, white tipped cat ears, tail, and gray wings. She doesn't have the Guardians / His abilities are mostly unknown, but he constantly uses one of them on someone.... He has black dragon wings and horns / None except his charm XD
Weaknesses: Has extremely low stamina when it doesn't matter (always faints if she uses her powers too much) / Cares and worries for her sister too much / She hates the darkness in the world, but seems to think her inability to rebel is the cause of it all / Will be extremely reckless for revenge / Old guy doesn't need weaknesses... but he can't fight
Relations: Wild and Melody are siblings / Echo is Fierce's adopted "daughter"
Other: If you think Wild is overpowered, I can explain her powers and why they exist if you'd like

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)

Last edited by Wildy~ =3; September 30th, 2018 at 09:13 AM.
Old September 30th, 2018, 09:17 AM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post
Name: Wild / Melody / Echo / Fierce / Thrush
Aura or Vivid: Aura / Vivid / She's kinda in between Vivid and Aura (Mostly cause I don't want to just have infinite Auras lol) / Aura / Tamed
Appearance: Long brown hair, pale-ish skin, glowing magenta eyes / Silver hair, pale skin, bright cyan eyes, music-note shaped birthmark over her left eye / Silver, white-tipped hair, pale-ish skin, glowing cyan-blue eyes / Dark gray, almost black hair, medium-dark skin, glowing gray eyes that sometimes flash red / Messy, graying brown hair, gray-ish brown eyes
Personality: TBRP'd for all cause there are too many. But the rest of the info should give hints.
Sexuality: All straight, except Fierce, who hates almost everybody except himself
Profession: Resident Trickster, but everyone knows her pranks aren't meant to harm. She sings too / Helps Wild sometimes, but would rather sing / Unknown / "Security Officer" / Diplomat to help keep other Tamed out of trouble
Alliance/Rank Untamed Recruiter / Neutral, but will join Wild as a Member when she figures out what's going on / "The Justice Member" / The Justice Chief / Sometimes works with the Untamed, but doesn't want to learn anything about it because of his age making him forget what's a secret and what isn't
Ability/Symbol: Light Manipulation, Can rarely talk to animals, Can summon the "14 Guardians", which are cat-like soulless spell creatures, has brown tabby cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings / Can use some of her songs for varied effects, has silver wolf ears and tail / Similar Abilities to Wild, but can't use them yet, has silver, white tipped cat ears, tail, and gray wings. She doesn't have the Guardians / His abilities are mostly unknown, but he constantly uses one of them on someone.... He has black dragon wings and horns / None except his charm XD
Weaknesses: Has extremely low stamina when it doesn't matter (always faints if she uses her powers too much) / Cares and worries for her sister too much / She hates the darkness in the world, but seems to think her inability to rebel is the cause of it all / Will be extremely reckless for revenge / Old guy doesn't need weaknesses... but he can't fight
Relations: Wild and Melody are siblings / Echo is Fierce's adopted "daughter"
Other: If you think Wild is overpowered, I can explain her powers and why they exist if you'd like
Accepted. And since I’m lazy, can I just put Wilds power down as light manipulation

(New!) Character Site

Old September 30th, 2018, 09:24 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Accepted. And since I’m lazy, can I just put Wilds power down as light manipulation
(Sure!)

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old October 1st, 2018, 07:45 PM
An indecisive rat

@Hopekitt @~Wild Moon~
We can start now

(New!) Character Site

Old October 1st, 2018, 11:31 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
@Hopekitt @~Wild Moon~
We can start now

kk!! Who's doing the starting post?
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 2nd, 2018, 05:15 PM
An indecisive rat

(All Open)

Elizabeth sat on the bridge that overlooked their “hideout.” The abandoned storage facility wasn’t a place for sore eyes, if anything. Graffiti stained the walls while dirt and litter was scattered around. Her darker silver eyes darted around the camp. At least it was quite a big area, where plenty of members could meet up. Her feet hung from from the railing and she kicked them. She has no ability, like many of her members. She knew that she was lucky to have some Auras and Vivids on her side; but many of them she didn’t trust. Of course some of them she did. But not many. For all she knew they were working with “The Justice.” What a strange name. Liz never understood why they would name their organization something like that. Maybe there was a reason behind it, a secret message or something? No, she was just thinking to much into it. She had a bad habit of over analyzing the simplest things.

Lilac swished her wolf tail; ears proud and pointed as she walked down the street. Even though she was “just” a Vivid, she was extremely proud. She hadn’t run into a single soul that shared her ability. Most Vivids has at least one other that had the same power as themselves. She has run into plenty of others with wolf ears and tails, but none of them were a Wolf-Shifter. Sure, there were some other shifters, those that could transform into one specific animal. But never a wolf. She was a member of The Justice. And she planned to climb up the ladder and become a higher rank. She had puzzled why she was only a member. Was it because she joined latter? Because she was a Vivid? Or a test? That’s what it was. A test. As Lilac was so into her thoughts, she didn’t notice when the Vivid bumped into another, causing her to fall to the ground.

Everything was red for Skylar. Her hair, her eyes, her blood. Even her old highschool uniform was red and white. She sat down in a coffeehouse, a cup of coffee in her hand. The tablecloth was red. The color seemed to follow her, as silly as that sounds. She had begun to focus on little things like that. To block out the fear everyone else felt when they saw her. They didn’t care that she was a small, petite girl. That when she was trying to be friendly, it wasn’t a threat. That her ability was to help; not hurt. They only saw her for her eyes. Glowing. An Aura was all she was to them. A being of cruelty and power. Even as a little girl, that’s how she was treated. A monster. She knew some were treated with respect. But not because the others liked them. But because they were afraid of what they could do. She also knew that Vivids and Tamed dreamed to become Auras. She had been proud of he heritage of a full-Aura family. But that was destroyed when she looked into the surrounding people’s eyes. Even now, they either glare at her or murmured about her in fright. She was red to them too, red in blood and a monster. That’s what she knew everyone else thought. She could see it in their eyes.

(New!) Character Site

Last edited by Silhouettes; October 2nd, 2018 at 05:27 PM.