Today 08:57 PM
more harm than good
by Aolani
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:50 PM

Old March 31st, 2019, 08:09 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default What are you doing here? (private)

@Spikey Bean

Kyliegh roamed the woods in the night, in her wolf form. She snuck around, trying not to get caught. She saw someone and quickly turned into human form. She stepped out of the shadows, her big brown eyes looking him up and down. "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be out here, especially at night." She said.
Old March 31st, 2019, 08:49 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: What are you doing here? (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
@Spikey Bean

Kyliegh roamed the woods in the night, in her wolf form. She snuck around, trying not to get caught. She saw someone and quickly turned into human form. She stepped out of the shadows, her big brown eyes looking him up and down. "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be out here, especially at night." She said.
(Sorry, i was in the shower)

Aaron stalked through the forest, the muscular frame of his wolf forming a silhouette along the tree line. His fierce, blue eyes roamed across the land, stone cold. The boy’s sense of smell informed that another being was nearby. He jumped into the bushes and started morphing back to his human self.

Once in the shape of a human, Aaron stepped onto the trail. His dirty blonde hair sprouted from underneath a black beanie and a black, athletic shirt clung to his muscular torso. A black sports jacket hung on his shoulders and straight leg jeans hung off his hips. His feet were bare, however but that didn’t bother him too much. His notorious blue eyes widened in surprise as a teenage girl, around the same age as him stepped out. He stared into her deep, chocolate brown eyes before he could process her question.

Once registering he had been spoken to, he gave her a playful grin.

“Well dearie, I should be asking you the same question.”
Old April 1st, 2019, 06:43 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikey Bean View Post

(Sorry, i was in the shower)

Aaron stalked through the forest, the muscular frame of his wolf forming a silhouette along the tree line. His fierce, blue eyes roamed across the land, stone cold. The boy’s sense of smell informed that another being was nearby. He jumped into the bushes and started morphing back to his human self.

Once in the shape of a human, Aaron stepped onto the trail. His dirty blonde hair sprouted from underneath a black beanie and a black, athletic shirt clung to his muscular torso. A black sports jacket hung on his shoulders and straight leg jeans hung off his hips. His feet were bare, however but that didn’t bother him too much. His notorious blue eyes widened in surprise as a teenage girl, around the same age as him stepped out. He stared into her deep, chocolate brown eyes before he could process her question.

Once registering he had been spoken to, he gave her a playful grin.

“Well dearie, I should be asking you the same question.”
Kyliegh stared at him for awhile. She finally realized he had said something back. She turned half wolf. "This is my reason." She said, her ears and tail showing. "Why are you here?" She asked again.
Old April 1st, 2019, 01:30 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Kyliegh stared at him for awhile. She finally realized he had said something back. She turned half wolf. "This is my reason." She said, her ears and tail showing. "Why are you here?" She asked again.
A grin made its way onto his face and copied her, sprouting ears and a tail. Black ears with silver strands throughout knocked the beanie off of his head and into his hand. His black and silver tail sprouted from the top of his jeans.

“Hm, I see. I am sorry girly, but this is my territory,” Aaron noted with a small smile. His blue eyes had a glint of mischief in them. Not that he was planning anything, they were always like that.
Old April 1st, 2019, 03:19 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

A grin made its way onto his face and copied her, sprouting ears and a tail. Black ears with silver strands throughout knocked the beanie off of his head and into his hand. His black and silver tail sprouted from the top of his jeans.

“Hm, I see. I am sorry girly, but this is my territory,” Aaron noted with a small smile. His blue eyes had a glint of mischief in them. Not that he was planning anything, they were always like that.
Kyliegh stared at him coldly. "This is my territory, always has been." She said. Her ears twitched, she didn't know how this would end." In other words, I'm not leaving until you make me" she said.

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 1st, 2019 at 03:20 PM.
Old April 1st, 2019, 03:57 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Kyliegh stared at him coldly. "This is my territory, always has been." She said. Her ears twitched, she didn't know how this would end." In other words, I'm not leaving until you make me" she said.
Aaron laughed warmly. “If you say so girly,” He stepped towards Kyleigh and scooped her up in his muscular arms. “Are you sure you want me to make you leave, dollface?” He asked with pouty lips.
Old April 1st, 2019, 04:01 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Aaron laughed warmly. “If you say so girly,” He stepped towards Kyleigh and scooped her up in his muscular arms. “Are you sure you want me to make you leave, dollface?” He asked with pouty lips.
Kylieghs eyes glared at him dangerously. "Let me go." she growled. Why did this guy make her so mad, she had no clue.
Old April 1st, 2019, 04:03 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Kylieghs eyes glared at him dangerously. "Let me go." she growled. Why did this guy make her so mad, she had no clue.
Aaron gave her a smug smile,”Why should I girly?” His blue eyes returned her glare with a look of amusement. “You’re cute when you’re mad,” he chuckled.
Old April 1st, 2019, 04:09 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Aaron gave her a smug smile,”Why should I girly?” His blue eyes returned her glare with a look of amusement. “You’re cute when you’re mad,” he chuckled.
Kyliegh looked at him madly. She had never had such a big problem with being on someone's else's territory before. Her face was red when he said that. "J-just shut up!" She snapped.
@Spikey Bean

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 3rd, 2019 at 04:29 PM.
Old April 9th, 2019, 04:00 PM
I'm a Sunflower

(CAN WE PLEASE KEEP GOING?!?!)
@Spikey Bean