Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 05:02 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:30 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:26 AM
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by alec
Today 04:15 AM

Old June 15th, 2019, 06:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default A Lil Ol' Finder

In order to get back into roleplaying, I need relations for my characters to interact with. Some relations will be important, meaning I will be slightly pickier with whoever I choose. I ask that if you apply, please be sure to remain active and to be able to post more than a short paragraph. Thank you!
There is no form, but you must include a name, age, pronouns, appearance, and role somewhere in your reply. Links to pages are preferred.
Do not quote this post, mention @lacumaru instead.

~ ★ ~

ROSEWATER

Family

Rosewater needs a family! Whether it is parents or siblings, just make sure that the age is reasonable and the colors of pelts are somewhat similar! They will not know of Rosewater's power until the future, when I make a plot for her, so be prepared to deal with a confession. Siblings must be twenty-three moons.

Friends

You can specify how close they are! I would like for Rosewater to have a few friends in order to have more abilities for interaction. These felines may have any opinion that they wish about her powers, but nobody will know until she tells them or shows them!

Romantic Interests

Rosewater needs some cats to love! She will love any gender, and will want to have at least two cats to love. Rosewater is polyamorous so she will be liking many cats at once. These attractions will not blossom into anything further, whether or not they are one-sided. Can be any Clan.

Mates

As stated above, Rosewater is polyamorous, so she will want at least two mates. Your character must be okay with having an open relationship, and will enjoy having more than one mate. She will accept any gender, and there is a possibility of her having kits with one of them in the future, if one is able to impregnate another cat. Must reside in RiverClan.

STORMGAZE

Family

One parent and three littermates. They will have been originally from SkyClan, and none of them are close with her due to her love for RiverClan. They are proud SkyClanners, furious about the move into another Clan's territory. Any interaction they have with Stormgaze will end in argument.

Friends

People who interact with Stormgaze, but are not close enough with her to be counted as much. They are simply felines to chat to sometimes. Can be from any clan.

Closest Friend

Will turn out to be her future mate. Stormgaze needs someone who she can trust, laugh with, and always hang around without getting bored. They will be as close as the bird on a feather, and Stormgaze will soon grow to have an attraction towards them. Any gender. Will have grown up together; must be around thirty moons.

CHERRYBLOSSOM

Family

Every single one of her family members is disappointed in her behavior towards others. They choose to ignore her at all costs and will only interact with her if necessary. She chooses to annoy them a lot.

Acquaintances

Who needs friends? Cherryblossom does not count anyone as her friend. Everyone is simply an acquaintance, as she is too good for everyone. Nobody deserves to be her friend, as she sees.

Enemies

Not so much 'enemies' as it's just 'people to annoy'. She enjoys targeting these people the most, any chance she gets. The attention she receives from it just makes her so excited, making her want to annoy them again and again. Preferably RiverClan cats, but any Clan is fine.

CHILLYLIGHT

Deceased Family

All in StarClan. Chillylight has secretly killed all of them in a bloodthirsty rage, being the only left living of her family. The Clan only knows them as missing.

Deceased Former Mentor

She accidentally killed them during a mock battle, having bitten their throat. Having painted their death as having been run over by a car after chasing a piece of prey. Their death was the beginning of her path to insanity.

Annoyances

Cats that annoy her and will be killed for it. Whether they looked at her mate wrong or they just won't shut up, she will rid of them as soon as she can, and not feel any regret about it.

Apprentice

A young ShadowClan cat ready to be mentored. She will attempt to teach them her ways, if they are willing. If they are not, they will be eliminated. Can't have any witnesses, can we?

HOGPAW

Mother

Must be thirty-plus moons. Will not want to be around him much due to his looks and personality, being quite embarrassed of him. WindClan.

Friends

Any Clan, any age, any gender. Will not speak to him much, are more just random interactions.

Love Interest

He will have a crush on this cat, but they will not return his attraction due to his hygiene. This will make Hogpaw very sad, but he will not allow it to get the best of him. He is who he is. Must be WindClan. Any gender. Around ten moons.

SONGTHORN

Father

ShadowClan. Disowned him after his mother's death. Around fifty-plus moons.

Friends

Simply people to interact with. Anyone accepted.

Enemies

ShadowClan and ThunderClan. Believe him to be a traitor and a horrid piece of scum. Will do anything they can to try and get him to run away. Any age above twenty moons.

TREEKIT

Friends

Can be any age, but preferably around three to thirteen moons. Any gender allowed. Most may be curious about his disability, others may simply like his personality. Can decide to leave or stay whenever Treekit transitions to female. Any Clan.

Future Mentor

Someone who is willing to put up with the obstacle of him having only three legs. Any gender, must be WindClan. Preferably mature and older than twenty-five moons.

Bullies

Assholes who tease him for his leg. He will pretty much just ignore them most of the time. They may become even more brutal when he transitions. Please don't have any physical abuse. WindClan preferred.

Future Romantic Interest / Mate

WindClan tom only. Someone who will have an on again, off again relationship with him. They will grow close through their apprenticeship together, and will split up multiple times as warriors, only to come together again soon after. When Treekit transitions, he must not care and still love Tree for who he (she) is.

SWEETKIT

Family

Need a mother and father, as well as siblings. All ShadowClan. Must be disappointed that he is as sickly as he is, but will love him regardless. One sibling will keep a close eye on him and in the future they will become the best of friends.

Friends

Other kits who wish to play with him but can't due to his sickness. As they all grow, some may stay as his friend and help him though his life while others may leave, growing bored of his condition. Currently ShadowClan only.

Future Mentor

Someone who will soon realize that he is not fit to be a warrior. He will be in and out of the Medicine Den, and will be kept as an apprentice for an extra three moons. They will be determined to help him earn his warrior name, however, though he will be retiring early to the Elder's den soon after he is finished training.

RATPAW

Family

The main source of his prank attacks. He will show affection to them by pranking them, specifically his siblings. Mother in RiverClan, father an unknown rogue. He will meet his father when on patrol as a warrior, but will not recognize him. Siblings must be seven moons.

Mentor

Someone willing to put up with his shenanigans while also being stern and keeping him grounded. They will become friends after his training is finished, and he will go to this cat for any advice he needs. RiverClan only.

Friends

Anyone to have interactions with. No restrictions.

Prank Victims

People he enjoys pulling pranks on. RiverClan only. May have varied reactions to pranks. All pranks are lighthearted and will not cause any true hatred towards Ratpaw, just a bit of wariness.

POWDERNOSE

Former Mentor

Will be surprised to see him back in the Clan, was sad to hear that we was dead. They will not be very close, but they must want to learn what had happened to Powdernose and how he is doing. ThunderClan only. Any gender. Around sixty-plus moons.

Former and New Friends

Any Clan. Former friends will be surprised to see that he had come back. All former friends know who he is, know that he died, and know that he was the former deputy. They may react however you wish. May or may not remain friends. New friends don't really know who he is, but know of his name and that he was killed. They will be interested in him, and will become people he enjoys interacting with.

Former Apprentice

MUST NOW BE A WARRIOR. ThunderClan only. They are the feline he was training before he died, and they will hold interest that he came back but will be sad that he died in the first place, forcing them to get a new mentor. They will interact and he will apologize for leaving them to train with someone else, and will become friends afterward.

PAINTEDTURTLE

Mate

Male. RiverClan only. Must also be an elder; around eighty moons. They will live the rest of their lives peacefully and in love. They have watched their children grow up and are now happy to rest and share their stories with the young ones of the Clan.

Kits

Two litters. RiverClan only. First litter is of three kits who are around the age of fourty-five moons. The second litter is of four kits who are around the age of twenty-eight moons. You may choose what relationship they have with their parents.

Former Apprentice

RiverClan only. Any gender. Around the age of sixty moons. Will have a friendly relationship with Paintedturtle, and may even listen to her stories sometimes.

Story Listeners

Young cats (Or even warriors) in RiverClan who listen to her as she tells her stories. Kits can play on her, warriors can simply sit around and doze in the sound of her voice. She and her mate will enjoy telling stories to these felines.

Friends

Any Clan. Any gender.

CASEY

Traveling Group

Two to three cats that she has met on her journey to explore the world. They took a liking to her mission and have decided to join her. Once she settles down in her future, they will continue her adventures themselves.

Acquaintances

Simple cats to interact with on her journey. They will only meet before parting ways, and some may give her and her group a place to stay the night after traveling for a while.

~ ★ ~

Last edited by lio; July 9th, 2019 at 12:14 AM.
Old June 16th, 2019, 04:50 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: A Lil Ol' Finder

~ Bump! ~
Old June 18th, 2019, 10:20 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

How old is Rosewater? I can see Greenfur and Rosewater hanging out together with a possibility of becoming mates in the future? I'll link his bio soon!

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; June 18th, 2019 at 10:20 PM.
Old June 18th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Let me see
Erza can be a traveling partner for Casey, she's kinda just wondering aimlessly rn
Silverflame and Buttercupbreeze can be annoyed by Cherryblossom

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 18th, 2019, 10:43 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
How old is Rosewater? I can see Greenfur and Rosewater hanging out together with a possibility of becoming mates in the future? I'll link his bio soon!
Rosewater is approximately twenty-three moons!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Let me see
Erza can be a traveling partner for Casey, she's kinda just wondering aimlessly rn
Silverflame and Buttercupbreeze can be annoyed by Cherryblossom
Accepted for all! I will add them to her page shortly. :>
Old June 19th, 2019, 10:33 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Okay, so Greenfur as one of Rosewater's lover. Their love may be kinda rocky since he doesnt understand polyamory relationships so it may or may not work out?

And Warblerpaw for Cherryblossom's sibs. They will be bickering and mocking each other till the world stops. Like a love and hate relationship? They will always clash, and he will get sick of her and will ignore for most part but if she's ever in trouble he'll be there. To watch and let out a helping paw. Maybe

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; June 19th, 2019 at 10:35 PM.
Old June 19th, 2019, 10:58 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
Okay, so Greenfur as one of Rosewater's lover. Their love may be kinda rocky since he doesnt understand polyamory relationships so it may or may not work out?

And Warblerpaw for Cherryblossom's sibs. They will be bickering and mocking each other till the world stops. Like a love and hate relationship? They will always clash, and he will get sick of her and will ignore for most part but if she's ever in trouble he'll be there. To watch and let out a helping paw. Maybe
Accepted!!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 28th, 2019, 01:22 AM
the tale of six.

Bump! Added quite a few more characters!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 28th, 2019, 07:22 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Jasperpelt
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: here
Personality: [anxious] [paternal] [introvert] [kind] [cautious]
Role: Rosewater's former mentor

Name: Charmpelt
Clan: RiverClan
Personality: [flirtatious] [confident] [extrovert] [jealous] [disloyal]
Role: Stormgaze's friend

Name: Badgerstripe
Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: [optimist] [easily flustered] [excitable] [extrovert] [patient] [trusting]
Role: Cherryblossom's one-sided love interest

Name: Cherryfeather
Clan: ShadowClan
Personality: [innocent] [introvert] [friendly] [guillible] [trustworthy] [loyal]
Role: Chillylight's love interest/future mate

Name: Adderpaw
Clan: ThunderClan
Personality: [outgoing] [rebellious] [protective] [aggressive] [disloyal] [fickle] [optimist]
Role: Songthorn's apprentice
@lacumaru

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 28th, 2019 at 08:00 AM.
Old June 28th, 2019, 11:10 AM
the tale of six.

@Lonestar23

all accepted but songthorn's apprentice! I would like someone who is currently unborn for him, sorry! i'll add all of the accepted cats to my character site soon c:

Last edited by lio; June 28th, 2019 at 01:13 PM.