Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Roleplay Information

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:09 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:04 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:48 AM

Old October 17th, 2019, 07:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Kinda Need That [OFFICIAL TC PLOT]

(Has been approved by Fuzzy)
(best viewed on Thunderclan theme)

“Where’s your deputy Flint?”
“Yeah I kinda need one of those, don’t I? Don't worry though, I’m looking.”

Flintstar is fed up with the majority of his clan acting like sad injured kits. He wants to boost morale, and gain some usable territory.
After the fire, the majority of Thunderclan’s territory became unsuitable for prey, and they've had to overwork themselves to get just enough to keep them going. But for Flintstar, it’s not enough. His clan is dying and he’s not having it. So his best idea is to go and steal a section of territory from another clan.

To start with, Flintstar will call a meeting to propose his idea to the clan. No matter their response, he plans to go through with his plan. So he sends three patrols to each border, as border patrols but also to scrutinize more closely what the territory currently looks like across the border. And if it’s current state will be worth taking. Without crossing it as of yet of course. Once these cats report back to him, he decides that the Windclan border would be the best one to extend. Windclan has been ridiculously quiet lately as well, so that puts more confidence in his idea.
So, during dusk, he leads a patrol to the Windclan border, and they extend it, marking past and into Windclan’s territory, just past the sparse line of trees that reside there.
Flintstar then continues with sending multiple patrols of cats to the area to keep the scent markers relatively fresh, and makes sure hunting is done there often enough as well to fill the area with Thunderclan scent.

Windclan, currently dealing with their own crisis, fails to notice the stolen territory for quite a bit, leading to Flintstar becoming very confident in the decisions he has made. He begins to plan for a slightly further extension, thinking that the clan on the moor is so ignorant of every other clan that they still won’t notice.

Unfortunately, by that time, Windclan has come to its senses and confronts Thunderclan about the stolen territory. Flintstar is prepared to fight for the territory, as they've had it for quite some time now and he believes that it’s theirs in all rights.
This will start up tension between the two clans once more.

---

With the lack of activity currently in Thunderclan, I have decided an integrating plot will be the best way to boost that activity, and to make sure I choose an active deputy for Thunderclan.

Thunderclan’s new deputy will be chosen instead by an rper’s activity in this plot and in Thunderclan in general rather than the applications I posted before. I want to be able to rp with the possible candidates, as well as give them a chance to boost their Thunderclan activity.
Of course you may reapply characters that you have already applied in my applications, but this time all I need is the character’s name, age, and your dedication to remaining active in this plot with that character.
You’ll also still have to abide by the site guidelines and have been on the site for a month by the time of the plot’s conclusion.

ANYONE MAY PARTICIPATE IN THIS PLOT!!
You simply have to respond to starting posts made by me with Flintstar and that will let me know you’re participating.

For those who would like their character to be considered for the deputy position, I would like you to fill out this simple form and post it on this thread.
Name of Character:
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in Thunderclan roleplay?:
Additional Information:

This way I will know to keep an eye out for your character on Thunderclan threads and during the plot.
I am looking for interesting, dynamic characters, so do keep that in mind!

-----

This plot will conclude with Windclan’s reaction to the stolen territory, whether it be to steal it back or confront Thunderclan about it. But either way, tensions will surely rise between the two clans.
Though by then, Flintstar will have a deputy that he will be able to discuss further action with.

PLOT WILL START ON OCTOBER 27TH AND WILL CONCLUDE ON NOVEMBER 9TH

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; October 23rd, 2019 at 01:55 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:28 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Kinda Need That

Name of Character: Adderfrost
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in Thunderclan roleplay?: I will try my darndest
Additional Information: Adderfrost is super peppy and wants to help out with as much as he can.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:25 PM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

I er.. it's not really a necessity and definitely not a huge thing but erm..

Name of Character: Twistedstalk
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in Thunderclan roleplay?: That I do - with the ability to reach WCO from my new laptop, I can stay pretty active and I do enjoy complex plots that include the majority of the clan. Plus I think my bossy gal will definitely have a thing to say about it, whether her opinion is wanted or not x3.
Additional Information: I will eat your kneecaps.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 23rd, 2019 at 01:25 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 03:23 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Name of Character: Dragonlily
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in Thunderclan roleplay?: I'll have no problem remaining active for the plot, I'll do my best with the Thunderclan roleplay as well.
Additional Information: Haven't been in the clan long, but I figured I'd give this a try in hopes of helping to make some roots and connections in the clan.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 24th, 2019 at 08:20 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 06:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name of Character: Rosebriar
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in ThunderClan roleplay?: well real life will always come first, but I'm going to remain as active as I can with my schedule c:
Additional Information: nope!

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 25th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Name of character : Rockclaw
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in ThunderClan roleplay?: Yes, but only on afternoon! If you are in CST time zone..then yes in afternoon 2:00-8:30 on Monday-Friday weekend 8:00pm

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.
Old October 26th, 2019, 01:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name of Character: Roaringthunder
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in Thunderclan roleplay?: Of course
Additional Information: n/a

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; October 30th, 2019 at 07:07 PM.
Old November 6th, 2019, 07:25 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Name of Character: Sunsnow
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in Thunderclan roleplay?: Hekk, if I stop posting in it it means I´ve died.
Additional Information: Sunsnow will get slightly carried away if he becomes deputy. If you don´t want a backseat driver, don´t hire him!

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; November 6th, 2019 at 07:25 AM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 12:03 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Name of character: Buckbranch
Do you plan to remain active in this plot and in ThunderClan roleplay? The only way I'll ever drop out of this is if Buck dies, and I'm not planning on that happening anytime soon!
Additional Information: You know how Buckbranch is, you've seen him in action! Probably not the best choice for deputy as of now, but maybe there'll be some improvements in his behavior!

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training