Last post by alec
Today 05:57 AM
Valor and guardianship
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:56 AM

Old January 3rd, 2020, 06:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default No Sign of Spring [Open]

It was early morning, sun just barely peeking into the cloudy grey sky. The land covered in a thick layer of snow. Sticking to the trees and rocks that dotted the valley by a stream. Of course the stream was covered in ice. Everything Erza could see was deep in the claws of winter. It was beautiful and scary. The calico wasn't a fan of the cold or lack of prey that came with it. Then again seeing everything like this was mystical. Icicles and snow on everything.
Winter could be scary as well. Erza wasn't blind to that. You could freeze to death, fall through ice, get impaled by something, slip and die all kinds of things. The risk of staving was always a higher possibility as well. Lucky the long haired molly only had to feed herself.
With a breath, that danced in the air, Erza set off down the valley in search of some prey. It was early but she hoped she'd find something. Anything would be good. Though it was hard to scent anything in the snow.
Amber eyes scanning over the sparkling ground the calico was starting to doubt any living creature was out. It was to early. Still Erza tugged through the snow, finding it hard the farther down hill she want. There wasn't even the faintest sign of spring in this frozen valley.

[Open to anyone~]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 3rd, 2020, 08:38 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: No Sign of Spring [Open]

@Fuzzy

Can I please Join?

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 3rd, 2020 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Forgot to delete "Can I join? Please reply fast-" and add "Can I please Join?"
Old January 3rd, 2020, 08:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@Fuzzy

Can I please Join?
Of course, this is open to anyone after all.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 3rd, 2020, 09:51 PM
Blood and shale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

It was early morning, sun just barely peeking into the cloudy grey sky. The land covered in a thick layer of snow. Sticking to the trees and rocks that dotted the valley by a stream. Of course the stream was covered in ice. Everything Erza could see was deep in the claws of winter. It was beautiful and scary. The calico wasn't a fan of the cold or lack of prey that came with it. Then again seeing everything like this was mystical. Icicles and snow on everything.
Winter could be scary as well. Erza wasn't blind to that. You could freeze to death, fall through ice, get impaled by something, slip and die all kinds of things. The risk of staving was always a higher possibility as well. Lucky the long haired molly only had to feed herself.
With a breath, that danced in the air, Erza set off down the valley in search of some prey. It was early but she hoped she'd find something. Anything would be good. Though it was hard to scent anything in the snow.
Amber eyes scanning over the sparkling ground the calico was starting to doubt any living creature was out. It was to early. Still Erza tugged through the snow, finding it hard the farther down hill she want. There wasn't even the faintest sign of spring in this frozen valley.

[Open to anyone~]

Lightstreak, a small black she-cat with a white 'streak' (hense the name) on her eye woke up from the snow. She was underneath a cliff.Her head hurt and she was cold. There was a rock next to her, but she couldn't think of any good reason it would be there. She realized she had no idea where she was or what she was doing. She saw that it was winter and got up-knowing how dangerous winter was. She looked around and saw a small faint blur of orange, brown and white. The she-cat ambled toward it, hoping it was prey or another cat, she didn't care which.

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 5th, 2020 at 09:48 AM. Reason: forgot some letters
Old January 5th, 2020, 11:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Lightstreak, a small black she-cat with a white 'streak' (hense the name) on her eye woke up from the snow. She was underneath a cliff.Her head hurt and she was cold. There was a rock next to her, but she couldn't think of any good reason it would be there. She realized she had no idea where she was or what she was doing. She saw that it was winter and got up-knowing how dangerous winter was. She looked around and saw a small faint blur of orange, brown and white. The she-cat ambled toward it, hoping it was prey or another cat, she didn't care which.

Nothing, nothing at all was out yet. Not a bird nor mouse. It was sad. Erza was already hungry despite it only being dawn. Suddenly movement caught her ears. Freezing mid step the calico turned towards the sound of crunching snow. It was heading right towards her. Siding her claws our Erza crouched, amber eyes fixated on the figure.
After a moment it came apparent that it was a cat. Injured one at that. What he heck is an injured cat doing here? She wondered watching the cat walk closer. "Hey!" She called out, now standing. Her tail high. "You don't look well." Erza added noticing the slow pace in which the other cat was walking. Of course the calico was still on alert but she wasn't going to great the cat with hostility, not without a reason at least.

Old January 6th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Blood and shale

@Fuzzy

Lightstreak stumbled a little and made her way closer. She could make out the thing's features, and realized it was a cat. She processed what the cat said, and replied "I... I don't... Know? I don't think I feel good..." She moved towards the cat. "No. I definitely don't feel good. Where 'm I? Are there.. ...others?" Lightstreak was getting better at speaking by the minute. She crouched. "...Were you followed?" She jovially whispered. "Are you... a good guy or a bad guy?" She looked around again, now noticing the stream coated in ice. "Huh," she said bouncing over to it and prodding at it with her paw "when did this happen?" She turned toward the cat and watched her with interest. "Who are you?"

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 7th, 2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old January 12th, 2020, 10:20 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
@Fuzzy

Lightstreak stumbled a little and made her way closer. She could make out the thing's features, and realized it was a cat. She processed what the cat said, and replied "I... I don't... Know? I don't think I feel good..." She moved towards the cat. "No. I definitely don't feel good. Where 'm I? Are there.. ...others?" Lightstreak was getting better at speaking by the minute. She crouched. "...Were you followed?" She jovially whispered. "Are you... a good guy or a bad guy?" She looked around again, now noticing the stream coated in ice. "Huh," she said bouncing over to it and prodding at it with her paw "when did this happen?" She turned toward the cat and watched her with interest. "Who are you?"

Erza was puzzled. Was this cat really okay? Like what happened to them? The calico watched the other molly as she moved around and asked a thousand questions. She must have hit her head or something.... Erza came to that conclusion. "No, I'm out here alone. Hence why I'm a loner." She meowed amber eyes fixated on the almost paranoid feline. "I was not followed no... I would say good but I don't know where you stand. Do you think you're a good cat? Do you walk in the light?" Erza asked looking down at the cat before she'd jumped up.
Was this cat suffering from some illness or had she hit her head that hard. "A while ago, I don't know, its the middle of the winter, things freeze." The calico explained tail now waving in the air, mostly being tugged by wind. Who was she? She could ask the same question. "Erza." The loner nodded, amber eyes still fixated on the cat. "What might you're name be? Do you know where you're from?"

Old January 13th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Blood and shale

@Fuzzy

"Myyyyy... naaaame..." She said thinking"...is.. Well, let's see now..." She said, talking to herself "I had a 'kit' and a 'paw' but I don't now... I like water... So maybe... River...water?" she paused, an stared hard at the ice "There was water where I'm from." "As where I walk, I walk in the sun and moon, because where i'm from, there's a full day and night. Or something like that. I like fish. What do you like for food? Where are we? I know... flower seeds make you really like them and really want them. What do you know?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 13th, 2020 at 06:48 PM.
Old January 20th, 2020, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Happy

@Fuzzy @FuzzyRatto

[may I join?]
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:09 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
@Fuzzy

"Myyyyy... naaaame..." She said thinking"...is.. Well, let's see now..." She said, talking to herself "I had a 'kit' and a 'paw' but I don't now... I like water... So maybe... River...water?" she paused, an stared hard at the ice "There was water where I'm from." "As where I walk, I walk in the sun and moon, because where i'm from, there's a full day and night. Or something like that. I like fish. What do you like for food? Where are we? I know... flower seeds make you really like them and really want them. What do you know?"
[Woops late]

Blinking Erza really couldn't decipher if the cat was crazy or had just hit their head really, really hard. She was making no sense! How did this cat even survive? Was she a lost kittypet that'd gotten hit a few two many times? No, scent was wrong. "...Uh, that doesn't answer my question." The calico meowed unsure how to deal with this cat. He had a kit and a paw? Was she a mother? Oh gosh that'd be bad... Maybe she was confused. Because it was obvious she had four paws and no kit.
"Look, you're not making any sense. I can't understand what you're mumbling on about. Kits, paws, flower seeds and rivers? This has nothing to do with what I asked." Erza explained amber eyes scanning over the other cat. She didn't even know where she was? Really how did this cat live? "We are in a valley, by a frozen river. If you can't see. Over those hills aways is the ocean and you walk far enough the other way and you find Twolegplace. I wouldn't recommend going there." Was that enough to get the cat to understand? This was getting a bit confusing.

[ @stumpy4000 sure!]