Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by sootflame
Today 03:35 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 03:28 PM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 03:28 PM
stag q&a
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 03:21 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 03:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2020, 05:37 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

RiverClan Elite Battle Training

Separate Training Island thread, specifically for Eagleflight's elite warrior training!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 27th, 2020, 06:08 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: Elite Battle Training

@hxneysuckle @pathos @Kitty Mama @vermin @Pepperkins @:Grimm: @Dirtfur @Silhouettes @Moon Lily @ponyapan @Aquilex

Eagleflight had lead his group to the training island, padding carefully across the frozen river. The warm-spell had made the ice more fragile, so he made sure to extend a warning to those following him. Once they were on the island, the tom found a rock to climb on so that he could see everyone in his patrol.

"Alright! Welcome to Elite Warrior Training!" He spoke with a renewed sense of confidence, pride surging through him that Lionstar had still trusted him with this task after resigning as deputy. And that all these cats had actually wanted to participate!

"First things first, are any of you originally from another clan? If so, please speak up. Lionstar wanted to involve former-outsiders in this specifically so that we can learn the typical fighting moves of our enemy clans."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; January 29th, 2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old January 28th, 2020, 08:20 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[ @Casper ]

The grey she-cat followed quickly behind Eagleflight, her paws slipping on the ice every so often as she tried to not fall behind. Finally reaching solid ground she regained her balance quickly and sat down in front of the rock he had climbed upon. As she waited for them to start, she took note of who was there. Even though she wasn't in charge, she didn't want to lose anyone in any accidents so it was best to know who was around. Counting the cats, she looked back up as she heard the tom begin. Sitting up taller, Raccoontail listened as he asked about cats from other clans. The reasoning behind it was reasonable, but that didn't settle her whatsoever. She strongly disliked the other clans and made it her mission not to see who answered if any did so she wouldn't have any grudges against anyone during training. This cat was Riverclan through and through and she wasn't wasting time with any other clans till she could do her best to win the war she pretty much summed up life to be.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old January 28th, 2020, 08:38 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Casper ]

Stoatdance was surprised she had actually been allowed to go. She had expected Eagleflight to argue against her, given the fact that she had a still-fresh scar that could be reopened at any moment. The she-cat didn't complain, however, following after Eagleflight and sitting down below the boulder her had sat on. "I'm originally a SkyClanner, if that helps any. We never exactly shared battle techniques since we merged." Stoatdance flicked her ear, tilting her head as she looked toward the former deputy.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 28th, 2020, 09:10 AM
eternally tired

@Casper

Dewfeather followed Eagleflight along to the training Island, carful not to step on the ice. When they had made it, he sat down and listened to Eagleflight. nope, not from another clan. He thought. Ever since the Shadowclan raid, Dewfeather had felt a bit untrained. He couldn't even take down an old She-cat. That was the whole reason he came, so he could renew his fighting skills.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 28th, 2020, 09:55 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Muscle tensed as they crossed the frozen river each pawstep the heavy warrior made cracked, weakened spots feeling the icey water touch his pads. He frowned, trying to trek lightly on the thicker ice like hopscotch until arriving on solid grounds. In ease, he followed quietly being the last cat trailing behind until arrival of the island training grounds. Greenfur glanced at Stoatdance. It was weird to meet again after his cross advice and everything in the warrior's den. He watched each cat speak of their backgrounds feeling a bit like the black sheep out of the bunch. "Uhm..," his deep voice rolled out. "I'm from the outskirts. I guess I can show a move or two."
@Casper .

Last edited by tye; January 28th, 2020 at 09:57 AM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 06:58 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@Casper

With every step towards across the frozen river, Fennelnose felt their initial eagerness dissipate, little by little. They thought it would've been a good idea to grow closer with the Clan, but their nerves were starting to get the better of them, twisting their stomach into knots. Sitting down a little ways away from the others, the cream-furred warrior looked at Eagleflight. Cats from another Clan?

Ah, they could be of some use to this group, then. Fennelnose took a long breath, glancing to the side at the others. They waited for the others to tell their stories before piping up. "I used to live in ThunderClan," they meowed simply. It still made them uncomfortable to say that aloud—the used to part.

Last edited by ameko; January 29th, 2020 at 06:59 PM.
Old January 29th, 2020, 07:08 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@Casper

The tabby deputy was concerned about walking over the icy river. Wouldn't one of the warriors fall into the unbearable coldness of the dark water? He shrugged and cross the long ice block, leaving debris specks on the ice. He sat beside Fennelnose, nodding to the she-cat. He locked his eyes onto Eagleflight and listen for the former deputy's comments. The brown tabby looked at each warrior one by one to see if any of them have any stories to tell and share a foreign battle move or two.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 29th, 2020, 07:15 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Cougarpaw sat at the edge of the group, her yellow gaze resting on Eagleflight. She would never understand why such a noble warrior would have resigned as deputy, but she could understand why it would be too stressful of a job.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old January 29th, 2020, 07:35 PM
clearing away the dust

@hxneysuckle @pathos @Kitty Mama @vermin @Pepperkins @:Grimm: @Dirtfur @Silhouettes @Moon Lily @ponyapan @Aquilex

"Alright, wonderful!" The tom beamed, gazing at the cats who had spoken up. "Stoatdance, Greenfur, Fennelnose, why don't you three come up here for a moment and show us some of those foreign moves to start us off? I think we're all pretty familiar with our own clan's fighting style by now--we can always work on that too. I wanna make sure we start off on something exciting."

He gestured with one paw for the warriors to come up front and center, glad to have at least this many former outsiders among them. They'd certainly be a great help to their clan by sharing this knowledge.

Closed Thread