Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whyyy does it keep on...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 06:31 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 06:28 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by finley !!
Today 06:12 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 04:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2020, 03:56 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default ❤️Sootflare's Sweetheart Social❤️ [ open to rc warriors ]

Fortunately for the impatient ladies gathered around, Lionstar had already planned on how to handle this little event.

While he had the meeting going, he had enlisted the help of Gaystep in relocating a pile of food in the territory, not far from the river in a small, sunny clearing with flat-slab boulders. This was where he led the crowd, tail twitching as he beamed. "Alright, everyone: go ahead and help yourselves, get settled in-- talk, a lot, I insist-- get to know each other! Get to know Sootstallion over there, especially."

Lionstar, himself-- wasn't too hungry, but he made sure to squeeze as close to Fawnsqueak as physically possible.

His.

"Oh, and Sootfather-- if you check near the hollow log, you'll find a handful of flowers picked out for you. When the picnic is over, you get to give some of them to the ladies you'd like to continue this with." And then, added on as an afterthought: "you have to pick one. You can't end it here, bud."

[ @shortstack, @Dipper, @implimm, @Skye, @vermin, @SilentLamb, @RedHead, @Cloudsky, @ anyone else who wants to jump in-- not too picky as long as you're here to have fun on this date ]
Old March 14th, 2020, 04:55 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ❤️Sootflare's Sweetheart Social❤️ [ open to rc warriors ]

Sootflare

Sootflare followed the leader out into the territory with a more than apparent reluctance. He had yet to figure out why Lionstar had arranged all of this. Though, the fact that Lionstar had placed himself even closer to Fawnsqueak than normal gave him a little bit of a hint. The mere idea of the leader feeling threatened by him was... well, laughable. He and Fawnsqueak were friends. Friends. Close ones, maybe, but friends. Still, that laughable idea remained anchored in the back of his mind as they came to the picnic spot.

"I hear you loud and clear, sir."
He replied curtly, giving Lionstar a stiff nod of acknowledgement before glancing around at the cats that had gathered. This would be... a very long day.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old March 14th, 2020, 05:28 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Spiralheart picked up a small fish for herself- making sure to leave enough for the rest of the attendees. She was still unsure how to proceed with it all, but hoped she didn't make an enemy of Sootflare in the process.

- I left -
Old March 14th, 2020, 05:50 PM
i am kenough

This was getting loud. Sassafrasfire almost wanted to pull out by this point, but they felt more compelled to sit down for some peace and food even more so. Hopefully Ternsky would agree- And maybe they'd even have an okay time just talking to one another. But as they follow the group of cats out into the territory, the warrior begins to question them-self yet again. Was this really the only option for how to spend their day with their friend? Was the molly even on board anymore? Things were getting weird, and fast. Lionstar of course needed to be all up in Fawnsqueak's personal space. For a brief moment, Sassafrasfire wonders if nearly being on top of one another was truly so comfortable. They think of how Ternsky would respond to them nearly squashing her. That... No, that wouldn't turn out very well at all.

They investigate the fresh-kill pile provided approgingly, electing to bring their companion of the day a couple of little fish, so they could share yet still be eating the very same thing. The idea amused the warrior, and they seemed just the tiniest bit proud as they set the fish down for Ternsky, turning and sitting to observe the others. They wondered how anyone could possibly fail to realize how squeamish and uncomfortable the deputy looked. Maybe they just didn't care? Sassafrasfire knew one thing very surely though, and that was the fact that Spiralheart thought this game was serious, going all out in an effort to win Sootflare's attention. Poor Spiralheart, if she was so thirsty, they would suggest finding a stream.

@shortstack @RedHead
Old March 15th, 2020, 03:49 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

This was new and different, a dating show. In all honesty, Petalwish's curiosity got the best of her and wanted to check it out. Two molly's were already waiting for the special tom to arrive and now she made three. It surprised her that there weren't more she-cats scrambling to have the chance to be a part of this.
Soft hazel eyes looked between the two she-cats, sizing which one would be more open for talking. In the end, if she didn't catch Sootflare's eye she'll leave with a new friend.
"Hey there." Flashing a smile towards Spiralheart. Padding towards the molly with a friendly vibe radiating.

@Skye
Old March 15th, 2020, 05:09 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak couldn't believe he'd somehow been dragged to a sweetheart social and as Lionstar's date, no less. It was beyond absurd, but even more so was that he'd actually been compliant. His curiosity and intrigue had always been a volatile combination that landed him in the most unexpected, typically-terrible situations, but thus far the social wasn't too bad. Food, good. Company, good. Lionstar basically sitting on him to keep him close? Not so good. He could do without that.

However, he was left uncertain of what he was supposed to do. The setup was already finished, Sootflare had plenty of she-cats to converse with, he wasn't particularly hungry and figured the food was for the real participants. Eating the food and befriending clanmates who attended to chat with Sootflare would be poor-mannered, probably.

Needless to say, he was at a loss and kicked lightly at the melting tuft of snow on the ground. Fawnsqueak's gaze drifted over the still-gathering bunch of cats, then to Lionstar, calculating. There had to be some way to spice this up. Without fanfare or any indication of an impending attack, he rapidly extended a foreleg toward one of Lionstar's to attempt knocking the towering golden boy off balance, then hunched down in preparation of his next move.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 15th, 2020 at 05:13 AM.
Old March 15th, 2020, 03:27 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@Shimm

"Afternoon," Spiralheart replied, returning the greeting with a gentle nod. "Come to try your luck at this... whatever-it-is?"

- I left -
Old March 15th, 2020, 08:16 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Despite this whole event being arranged with the premise of A Chance With The RiverClan Deputy, it didn’t seem anyone was particularly interested in that. Truly, it appeared the food and other company was much preferred over a chat with Sootflare. Which was fair, really. He had clearly expressed his own distaste regarding the circumstances. It came both as a relief and a small blow to his confidence that nobody approached after Spiralheart’s initial advances in the clearing. Quietly, he made his way over to the pile of fresh-kill and pulled out a small fish before claiming a spot nearby to begin picking at the prey. His movements displayed a level or certainty absent in other behaviors. Even in his discomfort and, frankly, irritation he moved with a purpose and intent.

His gaze wandered over the gathered she-cats as he ate. Why were they here, really? Were they really interested in him - Sootflare - or were they interested in the RiverClan deputy? It was an important distinction to make. It wasn’t that being with him would provide any sort of power, but perhaps it was some perceived status? Reputation? Either way, none of them had approached him before now. Maybe this was the first opportunity. While he pondered, yellow eyes bounced around from feline to feline before coming to rest on Fawnsqueak and Lionstar. His attention was drawn by the brown tom batting playfully at the leader. He allowed himself to watch for a moment before shifting back to his food. ’Its rude to stare, isn’t it? As much as you want to.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 01:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Ternsky had followed the rest of the warriors into the predetermined area, her long black-furred tail held slightly above the ground as she walked. She found a place to sit as Sassafrasfire made their way over to the pile of prey. Ternsky took a moment to glance around the gathered cats. Lionstar and Fawnsqueak seemed to be having a.... good time, other than being very very close to each other. Spiralheart and Petalwish seemed fine with discussing among themselves. Which left Sootflare alone. As Sassafrasfire brought back some prey for the two of them, Ternsky gave the feline a smile. “Thanks Sassy.” She grubbed, but then frowned and flicked her ears towards Sootflare. “Poor guy.” She meowed, Orange eyes flicking back to Sassafrasfire after looking at the tomcat for a moment. “You know, I feel kinda bad for him in all honesty, Lionstar’s forcing the poor guy to go through this..” I wonder why though... Ternsky took a glance back towards Sootflare, ears flicking in thought. “How about we go over there and converse with him? We don’t want the guy of the night to be lonely now do we?” She asked, before picking up one of the fish that Sassafrasfire had brought to her, and flicking her tail for the other cat to follow behind her. Ternsky genuinely wanted to go make sure Sootflare wasn’t alone, the poor guy was probably having a terrible time being humiliated by Lionstar, in the way Ternsky saw it. She reached the tomcat, giving him a small smirk. “Hey there, man of the night. You looked a little lonely over here, much to my surprise, as this entire thing is for you anyways.” She gave him a knowing look as she lay down next to him, glancing behind her to see if Sassafrasfire had followed.

@shortstack @implimm

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:16 PM
i am kenough

She seemed pleased, and that in turn pleased the sleek white-and-gray warrior. They get a strange feeling in their chest, something unpleasant for reasons they couldn't figure out, but in return of her smile, they nearly smile back. The expression vanishes immediately when Ternsky's attention is captured by the deputy though, and they follow her gaze over to him curiously. "Yeah," they say. "Curious, isn't it." Her suggestion doesn't come as a surprise either, and they offer her a shrug.

Might as well go along with it- They were here for her, after all. The molly and the food, at least. But she was right, Sootflare did look a little bit morose on his own, keeping a close look on the little cat by Lionstar's side. They didn't know why exactly, but their leader seemed to go nuts over that guy. Was he the walking, talking form of catmint? They had never been close enough to tell, but no other cat went nuts over him, except for... Sassafrasfire sits themself down in the deputy's line of vision with Fawnsqueak on the opposite side from their companion. "Naturally, that means you're open to company. That is how she feels, anyway," they add on once Ternsky had said her part. "I guess it makes sense though. I take it you're not enjoying the evening so far? Maybe we should have mock fights instead- Fawnsqueak might be onto something."

@shortstack @RedHead