Today 07:18 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:17 PM

Old April 29th, 2020, 11:25 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default kuro's little adventures [open to all! <3]

(Please don't quote this post. If you would like to interact with Kuro, please mention me instead. Only quote my responses to your posts. Thank you! <3) Ah, it was such a lovely day. Sunshine shining, bees abuzzin', and flowers blooming into a lavish, colourful show of blossoms. A young, plump siamese tom trotted happily along through the neighbourhood, singing and humming as he went, a bright smile on his maw. The little golden bell on his blue collar jingled a pretty tune as he moved, and he was content with the music he was making. Like a bird who sings in the morning. He liked that thought. He paused in his walk, his pudgy paws moving to a clumsy stop as he spotted a butterfly a few feet away. He contentedly watched it flutter for a moment, before continuing to hum and sing and trot along, enjoying the warmth of the pavement on his pudgy paws.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:01 PM
♡♡♡

Default Re: kuro's little adventures [open to all! <3]

bump

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 29th, 2020, 12:02 PM

Gail would walk through the street happily. she usually didn’t visit twoleg place, ut todaay felt like a nice day to! @Rose Child (Gay Bean)

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; April 29th, 2020 at 12:05 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:03 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
Gail would walk through the street happily. she usually didn’t visit twoleg place, ut todaay felt like a nice day to! @Rose Child (Gay Bean)
(From now on, please make your posts at least a paragraph of four sentences or more. <3) Kuro was so content with his song that he didn't realise another cat was coming towards him until he ran right into them! “Fishsticks! Owie...“ the siamese shook his head as he took a step back, then cracked an eye open, only to open them wide. He hadn't run into a wall. He had run into a she-cat! If it had been a wall, it would have been a very soft and fluffy wall. The small, pudgy tom put a bright smile on his face. “Why, hello! I didn't happen t' see ya there. I didn't ruffle yer fur up too much, did I? I apologise, I'm a clumsy oaf. Tend t' git distracted and run int' things.“ he delicately licked his chest fur, then swept his tail in a friendly manner as he gave the stranger a curiously delicate sniff. “Yer not from 'round here, are ya? Nope, don't see a collar. Where did ya come from, little lady?“

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Child (Gay Bean) View Post
Kuro was so content with his song that he didn't realise another cat was coming towards him until he ran right into them! “Fishsticks! Owie...“ the siamese shook his head as he took a step back, then cracked an eye open, only to open them wide. He hadn't run into a wall. He had run into a she-cat! If it had been a wall, it would have been a very soft and fluffy wall. The small, pudgy tom put a bright smile on his face. “Why, hello! I didn't happen t' see ya there. I didn't ruffle yer fur up too much, did I? I apologise, I'm a clumsy oaf. Tend t' git distracted and run int' things.“ he delicately licked his chest fur, then swept his tail in a friendly manner as he gave the stranger a curiously delicate sniff. “Yer not from 'round here, are ya? Nope, don't see a collar. Where did ya come from, little lady?“
(sorry)
Gail would topple over when the tom crashed into her.
The small brown she-cat would stretch and get up, looking kinda confused.
Oh! it's just another cat!
She'd laugh a bit. That's what you get for not looking where you're going!
It's fine! I'm from a farm a while away!
My name's Gail, you?
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:51 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
(sorry)
Gail would topple over when the tom crashed into her.
The small brown she-cat would stretch and get up, looking kinda confused.
Oh! it's just another cat!
She'd laugh a bit. That's what you get for not looking where you're going!
It's fine! I'm from a farm a while away!
My name's Gail, you?
Kuro tipped his head to the side a bit, confused outta his puny little mind. A farm? What was that? He had never heard that word before. Oh, well. Shrugging his shoulders, the small tom gave her a friendly nudge in the shoulder with his paw. “Well, welcome t' the neighbourhood, Gail!“, he mewed, a purr in his throat. “Most cats call it twolegplace, but I think the word sounds unclassy. So, do ya like fried chicken? My housefolk always gives me fried chicken fer dinner. It's the bomb, I tell ya. Good stuff! I'd be happy t' share!“

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Kuro tipped his head to the side a bit, confused outta his puny little mind. A farm? What was that? He had never heard that word before. Oh, well. Shrugging his shoulders, the small tom gave her a friendly nudge in the shoulder with his paw. “Well, welcome t' the neighbourhood, Gail!“, he mewed, a purr in his throat. “Most cats call it twolegplace, but I think the word sounds unclassy. So, do ya like fried chicken? My housefolk always gives me fried chicken fer dinner. It's the bomb, I tell ya. Good stuff! I'd be happy t' share!“

Gail would smile. KittyPets could be so funny!
She’d shake her head, she’d seen chickens, but never eaten them
I don’t think I’ve ever had fried chicken before. I’d be glad to try some though!
She’d purr a bit. Twoleg place isn’t that bad, at least the cats here are friendly.

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; April 29th, 2020 at 02:48 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:18 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Gail would smile. KittyPets could be so funny!
She’d shake her head, she’d seen chickens, but never eaten them
I don’t think I’ve ever had fried chicken before. I’d be glad to try some though!
She’d purr a bit. Twoleg place isn’t that bad, at least the cats here are friendly.
[/CENTER]
Kuro purred happily, glad to have made a friend. He gave Gail a bright smile. “Well, come 'long, little lady! My housefolk will be callin' fer me soon.“ the small siamese tom turned and began to lead the way, trotting happily along the pavement, pausing every few moments to glance behing him to make sure Gail was following. As he led the way, he hummed a happy tune, his tail waving contentedly.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Kuro purred happily, glad to have made a friend. He gave Gail a bright smile. “Well, come 'long, little lady! My housefolk will be callin' fer me soon.“ the small siamese tom turned and began to lead the way, trotting happily along the pavement, pausing every few moments to glance behing him to make sure Gail was following. As he led the way, he hummed a happy tune, his tail waving contentedly.

Gail would follow curiously after him.
She’d pad up in front of him a second.

So why do your Twolegs let you eat chickens? the ones on my farm got really angry when I tried.

She’d remember when she thought it’d be fun to chase one of the chickens,
they did NOT like that.
Old May 10th, 2020, 12:20 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Gail would follow curiously after him.
She’d pad up in front of him a second.

So why do your Twolegs let you eat chickens? the ones on my farm got really angry when I tried.

She’d remember when she thought it’d be fun to chase one of the chickens,
they did NOT like that.[/CENTER]
((Been a while since I replied to this, so I thought I should <3

Also, please put quotation marks around your character's dialogue))

At Gail's question, Kuro glanced behind him at the molly, blinking his blue eyes a couple times in a confused manner. His puny mind was turning as much as it could, but he couldn't think of an entirely suitable answer, so he just went with what he could come up with, giving her a smile. "Well, uh... They don't give me live chickens. They git 'em from this place that sells all sorts a food and twoleg things... They sometimes take me there an' let me ride in a big silver thing that rolls 'round if they push it.. And th' chicken is already fried and cooked." the small tom purrs in amusement. "Ya'll see. My housefolk's den is right 'round the corner here." as they approached an open gate, the siamese's ears perked up.

"Ya hear that, Gail? My housefolk is callin' me! C'mon!" he dashed ahead, disappearing through the gate and through a lavishly decorated, well maintained yard. A young twoleg was waiting in an open doorway, a white leaf with meat on it in her paw. When Kuro went up to her, he happily rubbed against her ankles, purring and weaving around her. The twoleg gently rubbed his ears and back a moment before setting the food down and going back inside, shutting the door behind her.

Kuro settled beside the leaf, in front of the pet door he used to get in and out of the house. "Gail! C'mere and have some! Ya'll love it!"

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; May 10th, 2020 at 12:22 PM.