Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Heyo!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 07:53 PM
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:53 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by occultation
Today 07:48 PM
Sharp eyes, sharper claws
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:42 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by seeingstars
Today 07:40 PM

Old October 22nd, 2020, 01:38 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Nothing You Could be is More Terrible than What I am. (Signups!)

So this Roleplay involves hybrids and experiments. For example: A human and demon hybrid. You can only be an animal (Like a fox but nothing else), human, or hybrid (Human and another species and nothing else, like a Human and Fox). Also, demons and Angels are allowed.

This is a high school RP, most of the school has to be humans. Hybrids and Experiments must hide their existence, like hiding their ears and tail and such. If they are found out, they will most likely be arrested or taken to a lab.

Hybrids/Demons and Angels (8/8)
Jacin (Me)
Storm Walker ( @Mal )
Onyx ( @Jack)
Lynx ( @Lynxpaw )
Geneviève Lee ( @Estelle )
Aurel ( @FlooftheGreatandTerrible )
Zill ( @ScarletPaw )
Pandora ( @FlooftheGreatandTerrible )

Humans (8/Unlimited)
Aaron ( @moth! )
Alex ( @riverripple )
Jordan ( @Lynxpaw )
Angel ( @Saltyteardrops )
Emma (Me-)
Aspen ( @FlooftheGreatandTerrible )
Paige ( @cmdR_Paige )
Fae ( @Saltyteardrops )

Animals (4/10)
Dusk ( @moth! )
Moonlight ( @~The Shadow Wolf~ )
Jira ( @~-Stealth-~ )
Silver ( @Jack )

Form
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Mention: @Nightmarish Stardust

Name: Jacin
Species: Fallen Angel
Appearance: *cough* Also, he has feathered wings, his wings are pitch black, along with his horns.
Personality: Jacin is severely hot-headed and will often kill a person before asking questions. When the scientists got their hands on him, he became snappy and easily agitated. He hasn't opened up to anyone but a fellow test subject, who is missing. He is coldhearted and hates all and any humans because the scientists were human. He shows no remorse for any of his actions against humans, which may be killing them, hurting them, etc. He shows no kindness towards anyone and is afraid of himself because of his demon form. His demon form is unstable due to the scientists experimenting on him, if he uses it, he will be driven insane for a short period of time until he can get a handle on himself to become human again. Most of these encounters end up with him having killed several people nearby him. He hallucinates frequently due to lack of his demon form usage, his hallucinations will also force him into his demon form, depending on the strength of the hallucination.
Backstory: He's been experimented on his whole life by scientists because he is a fallen angel.

Name: Emma
Species: Human
Appearance: Emma has long, wavy, red hair, she has sky blue eyes and a small rose barrette in her hair. She often wears large sweatshirts that are three sizes her normal size clothing, she wears white skinny jeans and black boots.
Personality: Emma is really friendly and sweet, she is really open and is very talkative. She loves to be around people and often never reveals when anything is wrong with her. She hides her real emotions a lot and is really good at fake smiling. Good enough for them not to seem fake at all. She can sometimes be kind of snappy when she is really sleep deprived, which is somewhat often.

When we have 3 participants, including me, I'll make the Roleplay Thread!

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; October 26th, 2020 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Updating Allegiances!
Old October 22nd, 2020, 01:46 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Nothing You Could be is More Terrible than What I am. (Signups!)

Name: Storm Walker
Age (15-20): 17
Species: demon human hybrid
Appearance:
Personality: Shes that kind of person you don't play games with. Storm has no filter what so ever and has no interest in trying to have one. Extremely rude and sarcastic she's that one person who will start and finish a fight. You do not push this girl because she'll lash out faster then you can think. Storm is extremely closed off and doesn't talk at all about her past. Basically she's the kid who showed up from thin air and laid down a law to leave her alone. Storm will accept other people as friends but it takes time.
Backstory (Optional): unnknown
Other:
Old October 22nd, 2020, 01:47 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Name: Storm Walker
Age (15-20): 17
Species: demon human hybrid
Appearance:
Personality: Shes that kind of person you don't play games with. Storm has no filter what so ever and has no interest in trying to have one. Extremely rude and sarcastic she's that one person who will start and finish a fight. You do not push this girl because she'll lash out faster then you can think. Storm is extremely closed off and doesn't talk at all about her past. Basically she's the kid who showed up from thin air and laid down a law to leave her alone. Storm will accept other people as friends but it takes time.
Backstory (Optional): unnknown
Other:
Accepted!

Baby, my phone!

Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:04 PM
actual person

Name: aaron
Age (15-20): just turned eighteen
Species: human
Appearance: aaron is almost six feet tall. she has very, very pale skin and dark ginger hair that is very straight and mid-back length. her face and arms have many freckles. hazel eyes. usually wears skirts and dresses.
Personality: aaron is very laid-back. she tries to not start anything or get involved unless she really, really has to. she's very friendly though and is good at not offending or insulting anyone. she is also very lazy and usually puts the bare minimum.
Backstory (Optional): she's just a normal person
Other: nothing, really.

okay, two questions. are teachers going to roleplayed, and are mythical creatures allowed for the animal part?

@Nightmarish Stardust
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:19 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by moth! View Post
Name: aaron
Age (15-20): just turned eighteen
Species: human
Appearance: aaron is almost six feet tall. she has very, very pale skin and dark ginger hair that is very straight and mid-back length. her face and arms have many freckles. hazel eyes. usually wears skirts and dresses.
Personality: aaron is very laid-back. she tries to not start anything or get involved unless she really, really has to. she's very friendly though and is good at not offending or insulting anyone. she is also very lazy and usually puts the bare minimum.
Backstory (Optional): she's just a normal person
Other: nothing, really.

okay, two questions. are teachers going to roleplayed, and are mythical creatures allowed for the animal part?

@Nightmarish Stardust
She's accepted!
Yes to both questions, they'll most likely be Roleplayed by me and not fairly often will they be used.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:53 PM
actual person

well, mythical creature time i guess.

Name: dusk
Age (15-20): was sixteen when he was transformed. been a wendigo for around twenty years.
Species: wendigo
Appearance: a tall creature with thin and raggedy black fur. extremely skeletal, though the fur makes him look more broad than he is. his head is a deer skull with sharp antlers. his jaws are covered with jagged teeth, and he's able to unhinge his jaw similar to a snake. when standing on his hindlegs, he is around eight feet tall. but he usually walks on all fours, where he is seven feet tall.
Personality: dusk is very opportunistic. he'll often look for advantages when he can and take them. he's almost always hungry and finds himself wondering what the next thing he can eat and how he can get it. he's somewhat sadistic, often torturing his prey before eating it alive. but other then that, he mostly sticks to himself and prefers to watch and analyze his surroundings.
Backstory (Optional): he was on a camping trip with his family when they got caught in a horrible blizzard with their car broken down. long story short, he resorted to cannibalism. dusk has been careful to dispose of any evidence of when he previously killed people so that he isn't deemed dangerous.
Other: what do the animals do at the school?

@Nightmarish Stardust
Old October 22nd, 2020, 02:57 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
well, mythical creature time i guess.

Name: dusk
Age (15-20): was sixteen when he was transformed. been a wendigo for around twenty years.
Species: wendigo
Appearance: a tall creature with thin and raggedy black fur. extremely skeletal, though the fur makes him look more broad than he is. his head is a deer skull with sharp antlers. his jaws are covered with jagged teeth, and he's able to unhinge his jaw similar to a snake. when standing on his hindlegs, he is around eight feet tall. but he usually walks on all fours, where he is seven feet tall.
Personality: dusk is very opportunistic. he'll often look for advantages when he can and take them. he's almost always hungry and finds himself wondering what the next thing he can eat and how he can get it. he's somewhat sadistic, often torturing his prey before eating it alive. but other then that, he mostly sticks to himself and prefers to watch and analyze his surroundings.
Backstory (Optional): he was on a camping trip with his family when they got caught in a horrible blizzard with their car broken down. long story short, he resorted to cannibalism. dusk has been careful to dispose of any evidence of when he previously killed people so that he isn't deemed dangerous.
Other: what do the animals do at the school?

@Nightmarish Stardust
Accepted, and, well, the animals are kind of counted as school pets
Unless they get free
Which then, they kind of just allowed to roam for a couple weeks before thrown back into a cage
So they're probably going to use Dusk as a special class pet or smth--
Which at that point, they'll try extra hard not to let him out, especially because of cannibalism

Baby, my phone!

Old October 22nd, 2020, 03:06 PM
actual person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmarish Stardust View Post

Accepted, and, well, the animals are kind of counted as school pets
Unless they get free
Which then, they kind of just allowed to roam for a couple weeks before thrown back into a cage
So they're probably going to use Dusk as a special class pet or smth--
Which at that point, they'll try extra hard not to let him out, especially because of cannibalism

yeah, a class pet for some science class sounds good. is that fine?
Old October 22nd, 2020, 03:10 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:

yeah, a class pet for some science class sounds good. is that fine?
Yeah!
He can escape

..and eat some ppl-

Baby, my phone!

Old October 22nd, 2020, 03:12 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Name: Onyx
Species: Hybird (Cat human)
Appearence: Pale skin with cat ears and tail wears dresses usually and has black hair
Personality: kind sweet loving shy
BAckstory:
Other:
Mention me: @Nightmarish Stardust