Today 04:09 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:04 AM

Old November 29th, 2020, 01:29 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default A Foggy Morning [Open]

Fog's silver swirled coat blended in well with the morning air. It was a hazy morning, just like he liked it. It was a perfect morning.

The cat's mother had named him Fog for the way he just seemed to appear then disappear, to hide whenever he wanted and not be found until he wanted to. Not to mention his silver coat with his tabby swirls marking his pelt.

The tom hunted down a couple of mice, killing each swiftly and silently. At the age of 12 moons, he was on his way to being a rather impressive hunter. He grabbed the mice by their tails and trekked through his territory to the hollow under a few tree roots he called home. Inside, he set down one mouse on the prey pile and ate the other, laying down in his nest. It wasn't the most comfy, made of bracken, but it would do. He didn't need to be as pampered as a house cat to survive.

Right as he settled down for a short nap, he heard a twig snap outside his den. "Who's there?" He demanded. "Show yourself."
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old November 29th, 2020, 01:35 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: A Foggy Morning [Open]

Tiny looked around. She had finally made it to the forest! Her small physique made her look exactly like a kit, hence the name “Tiny.” The small 6-moon-old was exploring the area when she heard a voice. She froze for a moment, and replied in a squeaky, young voice. “Tiny?” she said. @PhoenixHeart
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 29th, 2020, 01:38 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
Tiny looked around. She had finally made it to the forest! Her small physique made her look exactly like a kit, hence the name “Tiny.” The small 6-moon-old was exploring the area when she heard a voice. She froze for a moment, and replied in a squeaky, young voice. “Tiny?” she said. @PhoenixHeart
Astra hid in the fog,when she heard a cute little voice,she then saw Tiny "Why,hello little one" She mewed
Old November 29th, 2020, 01:43 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Fog stepped out of his den. "Tiny?!" What mother would name their kit that? Yes, it would be cute at the time, but once they got older, it was just going to get them laughed at.

"Well, I guess you were named Tiny for a reason." The cat that stood before him was the size of a kit. They probably were a kit. "What are you doing out here all alone, Tiny?" He didn't want to be mean or beat up a kit. That would just be cruel. Instead, he would try to talk her out of his territory. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old November 29th, 2020, 01:50 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixHeart View Post
Fog stepped out of his den. "Tiny?!" What mother would name their kit that? Yes, it would be cute at the time, but once they got older, it was just going to get them laughed at.

"Well, I guess you were named Tiny for a reason." The cat that stood before him was the size of a kit. They probably were a kit. "What are you doing out here all alone, Tiny?" He didn't want to be mean or beat up a kit. That would just be cruel. Instead, he would try to talk her out of his territory. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Tiny went from looking afraid to proud. “I escaped my twolegs and made it to the forest, by myself!” she said, her squeaky voice not dropping. “Uh, now I’m lost.” Now that she had made it to the forest, she realized she knew absolutely nothing about forest-cat life.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

Old November 29th, 2020, 01:58 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

"Ah, I see. Twolegs," Fog scoffed. "Nasty creatures. Hey, you look hungry. I'll be back." He went inside his nest and grabbed a vole from his prey pile for the kid. He came back out and dropped it in front of Tiny. "Eat this. I promise you will never be able to eat anything but this and other small animals for the rest of your life." Sure, Fog wasn't happy about the cat being in his territory. But he wasn't cruel. He wasn't that at all. So he didn't see any harm in showing the kit the wonders of forest food. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup

Old November 29th, 2020, 08:28 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixHeart View Post
"Ah, I see. Twolegs," Fog scoffed. "Nasty creatures. Hey, you look hungry. I'll be back." He went inside his nest and grabbed a vole from his prey pile for the kid. He came back out and dropped it in front of Tiny. "Eat this. I promise you will never be able to eat anything but this and other small animals for the rest of your life." Sure, Fog wasn't happy about the cat being in his territory. But he wasn't cruel. He wasn't that at all. So he didn't see any harm in showing the kit the wonders of forest food. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
“Ok,” Tiny said, sitting down.
(I thought I responded to this. XP )

Old November 30th, 2020, 08:55 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
“Ok,” said Tiny, sitting down. (Oof I thought I replied to this one.)

Old November 30th, 2020, 09:34 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
“Ok,” said Tiny, sitting down. (Oof I thought I replied to this one.)
(It's ok)

Fog sat down as well, eager to see the small cat's reaction.

Old November 30th, 2020, 09:44 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
(It's ok)

Fog sat down as well, eager to see the small cat's reaction.
Tiny bent down, scooping up the vole in her jaws. She bit down into the flesh, her eyes lighting up. When she swallowed, she said “This is delicious!” before taking another bite. And another... and the vole was gone now. Tiny licked her lips and smiled brightly at the tom.