Last post by Bean
Today 08:09 AM
Will you kill for me?
Last post by Mica
Today 07:31 AM

Old October 8th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Aysgarth Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Semi-literate 4+ Lines)

Note: I did not create this roleplay, it was created by Chaal and temporarily given to Dr. Sheldon Cooper by Chaal when Chaal was more occupied by school.

Welcome to Aysgarth Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Dear Miss/Mr _____

We are delighted to inform you that after thorough evaluation you have been accepted into Aysgarth Academy.
You are invited to an orientation on August 1st at 9:00 am.
Please bring sleepwear, the appropriate books (List will be sent by owl in a weeks time), your wand, shoes and various other standard school supplies for you will have core classes.
It has been arranged for a train to take you and your fellow classmates to Aysgarth by train. Please meet at the Millbrooke Train station (Tickets are included). You will receive your robes upon arrival.

Sincerely yours,
Tahith Uevia
Deputy headmistress

Is what the letter that you received by a snowy white owl read.
(For mundane-born) This must be a joke right?
Well, maybe not. I mean, some weird stuff has been happening like the time you turned your neighbors cat into a toad, or the teapot that levitated above your head a few mornings ago; but that was just your mind playing tricks on you wasn't it? But how did they know your name and address? You don't have any friends that would prank you. Maybe this is legit? Why not show up at the train station just in case?

(For wizard-born) Aha! Finally you received your letter after years of waiting! You already had most of your supplies, you just had to pack and tell your parents.

~~~~~

Classes:

Core Classes
Astronomy
Charms
Dark Arts
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Flying (1st years only)
Herbology
History of Magic
Mundane Studies
Potions
Transfiguration

~~~~~

Electives (third years and up)
Divination
Alchemy (sixth and seventh year, if demand is sufficient)
Apparition (Sixth and seventh year, those of age only)
Arithmancy
Care of Magical Creatures
Muggle Studies
Study of Ancient Runes

~

Extra-curricular Subjects
Ancient Studies
Art
Frog Choir
Ghoul Studies
Magical Theory
Muggle Art
Music
Muggle Music
Orchestra
Xylomancy

~

Schedule:

Time - Period
6:30 - Breakfast
7:50 - Tardy Bell
7:50 - 845 HR/Period 1
8:48 - 9:45 Period 2
9:46 - 10:41 Period 3: Lunch
10:44 - 11:39 Period 4
11:42 - 12:37 Period 5
12:39 - 1:34 Period 6
1:36 - 2:30 Period 7
2:30 Students dismissed
6:30 - Dinner
10:00 Lights out

Here there are 3 selective houses.
Valdel: house colors being Purple and black mascot a raven is known for cleverness and honesty
Huxley: house colors being red and white, mascot a wolf is known for their courage and loyalty
Aexian: House colors being Green and Grey, mascot a bear is known for their kindness and trustworthiness

Which are you?

We will begin with everyone on the train then they will arrive at the school and will be taken by horse-drawn carriage to the main building. This is roughly based off Harry Potter but has a different plot. Enjoy!

Rules:
REPLIES MUST BE 4+ LINES not sentences.
If you are asked to leave you must do it quietly.
I have the right to deny any forms.
Keep genders equal

Forum:

Name:
Age(15-17):
House:
Classes:
Crush/Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Siblings?:
Sexuality:
Other:

I have tried to rewrite the original post Chaal created as closely as I could. But now that I have done so, here are just a few other thingies I'm going to add that were answers to my about this roleplay. =^^=

This roleplay takes place in Southern Sweden
Muggles and Mundanes are the same
First years are 15-17
And, yes, they are currently still on the train =^^=
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Word Nerd~

Default Re: Aysgarth Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Semi-literate 4+ Lines)

My last post roleplaying Auburny for Dr.

Auburny hesitated, knowing that he had just said that he didn't want to leave them there, but yet the thing the cat did seemed like he was telling her to follow.She walked into the doorway and then after a brief hesitation, she followed Jackson and the cat down to the compartment they had gone to.

(It was four lines on the old site...)

My next post roleplaying William because The Little Pink Fox roleplayed her charrie last. =^^=

William stopped himself from attempting to again brush at his bangs, he didn't even really know how that habit had begun. Silvia had begun to blush deeper, and now he could feel his own cheeks beginning to get warmer. For some reason though, he couldn't peel his eyes off of her anymore, which was an odd change from his current non-ability to look at her. He was vaguely aware that he was staring at her, but somehow that didn't make him able to stop it. She was pretty, even when she was deep red and awkwardly still holding his hand...

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old October 8th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Aysgarth Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Semi-literate 4+ Lines)

Name: Evanlyn
Appearance: Wavy light brown hair, ray-blue eyes
House: Valdel
Classes: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Flying, Herbology, Potions, History of Magic
Crush/Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Not at the moment
Siblings: William(Will)
Sexuality: Straight(Heterosexual)
Other: Mundane born

Name: William(Will)
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, blue eyes
Classes: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Mundane Studies, Herbology, Potions, History of Magic
Crush/Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None yet
Siblings: Evanlyn
Sexuality: Straight(Heterosexual)
Other: Mundane born

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 02:56 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Name: Mae Borowkski
Age (15-17): 15 (first-year)
Gender: Demifeminine. Uses both they/them and she/her, although they prefer the former.
Mae is an individual of a short stature- just under the average for those of their age. Although they have softer features than most, this is balanced out by their sharper temperament. Mae is extremely impulsive and tends to release short bursts of energy over time, which usually manifests in some form of emotional or physical hyperactivity. However, starting out being raised family that held Dark beliefs, they were taught from a young age to harness that reoccurring mania in a manner that would aid in the raw energy of their magic. Mae was never really able to shake that off, and although they now live with their maternal, mundane family, there are times they abuse their magic in ways they barely understand. Aside from their terrible habits, Mae has a preference for floral clothing and mostly things of an olive hue, which is probably why they despise the dress code the school enforces. Their curly, off-black locks are usually messily brushed and cropped short, as Mae dislikes their hair getting in the way of whatever they may be doing. Their wand is a six-point five inch cypress and Antipodean Opaleye heartstring core, with a rather simple design; a rather thin, tapering rod that thickens around the base for the handle.
House: Valden.
Classes:
Dark Arts.
Transfiguration
Study of Ancient Runes
Potions
Defense Against Dark Arts
Herbology
Crush/Boyfriend or Girlfriend: N/A at the moment. They're open for one, though!
Siblings?: None. Mae is an only child.
Sexuality: Homoromantic (sapphic) gray-asexual.
Other: Mae's pet is a common wood pidgeon, those of which look like this

Old October 9th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Word Nerd~

All accepted. I'll copy my own characters forms from the old site in a sec =^^=

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old October 9th, 2016, 04:55 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Name: Fletcher "Freck" Gregor

Age(15-17): 16 [first year]

Appearance: Standing at 5'3 1/2", with a bit of tummy-pudge that shows, and thick, orange, oval-shaped glasses, Freck really doesn't pose much a threat. They have a short torso and long legs, at least for one their height, with big, deep gray-blue eyes and a gap between their two front teeth. Still, they have a strong build, and if you get them angry enough, they could knock you out in a punch or two. picture reference #1 | picture reference #2

House: Huxley

Classes:
Astronomy
Charms
Flying
History of Magic
Herbology
Ancient Studies

Crush/Boyfriend or Girlfriend: None yet

Siblings?: Their jerk of an older brother, Flinn, and their bratty but lovable little sister, Jacqui

Sexuality: Biromantic Demisexual

Other: Freck suffers from severe anxiety, abandonment issues, and frequent panic attacks

love
characters
Old October 9th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Word Nerd~

Accepted~

Old October 9th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Word Nerd~

Updated copies of my charries' forms~

Name: Auburny Gibbs
Appearance: Dark, dusty red hair, with freckles. She is tan and tall and has long arms and legs. Her eyes are dark green and her fingers are also very long. She is thin and has high cheek-bones.
Classes: 1~Charms / 2~Dark Arts / 3~Herbology / 4~Potions / 5~Transfiguration / 6~Art / 7~Orchestra
Crush/Boyfriend or Girlfriend: Jackson
Siblings?: She is an only child
Sexuality: Straight
Other: She is very studious =^^=

Name: William Ollson
Appearance: He is not especially tall, though he has long legs. He has curly blonde locks and pale blue eyes. He is completely deaf n his left ear due to medical reasons.
House: Huxley
Classes: 1~Defence Against the Dark Arts / 2~Charms / 3~Flying / 4~Herbology / 5~Potions / 6~Transfiguration / 7~Magical Theory
Crush/Boyfriend or Girlfriend: I think he has a crush on Silvia
Siblings: He's got a little sister, but she is only 7 currently. Her name is Alva.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: N/A
Old October 9th, 2016, 06:53 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: Aysgarth Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Semi-literate 4+ Lines)

[[gosh, all these characters are so cool!! can we start? i can wait if we need to tho]]

love
characters
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:06 PM

Name:Katherine Reese
Age(15-17):15
Appearance:http://https://s-media-cache-ak0.pin...1a70481e5b.jpg
House:Valdel
Classes:Charms|Defense Against the Dark Arts|Transfiguration|Potions|Herbology|Art
Crush/Boyfriend or Girlfriend:Open for all!
Siblings?:Open
Sexuality:Straight
Other:She is a bookworm and loves to draw.This an example of what she migh draw:http://http://www.cuded.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/26-anime-drawing-Kirito1.jpg She likes anime.