Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rose
Today 12:49 AM
Wco pride ych
Last post by 19796
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Morrigan's art shop
Last post by Tallstar
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by chickadee
Yesterday 10:55 PM

Old December 5th, 2020, 10:23 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default A Nice Day... Or Not [PRIVATE]

[ @Arie - sorry it's short!]

Echowind's eyes snapped open, squinting as the bright sun shined into her eyes. It's Sunhigh! The queen had been kept awake a lot of the night, thinking about Whisperbreeze. Does he love me? Last time they met, that Stream cat had come. He seemed awfully fond of them, she thought bitterly.

With a yawn, she rose to her paws and padded out of the nursery. She grabbed a relatively small rabbit and padded back in. Oh, how she was gonna miss this when she went back to being a warrior. Or Guardian, she wasn't quite sure how it would work. She would miss having to do nothing but keep an eye on a few kits.

She took a small bite of the rabbit. A pang of loneliness tugged at her heart every time she saw mates together, or kits visiting their father. I deserve this. I deserve this punishment. All I'e done was hurt with my selfish love affair. She quickly gobbled down the rest of her rabbit before laying her head down miserably on her paws.

I deserve this.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 6th, 2020, 12:39 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: A Nice Day... Or Not [PRIVATE]

-- @Trouble [mine' still short cause getting used to Heron so no worries <3] --

Were they angry again? Yes. Were they going to throw a fit? Possibly but Heronkit was NOT happy. Someone had tried to give them a mouse earlier and were they kidding? Heronkit did NOT like mouse! Heronkit liked MILK! and they were going to get milk no matter what... the thing is though in order to get milk they needed to find a queen... and that meant socializing and that was not something Heronkit particularly liked.

Spotting someone though, Heronkit was quite sure that it was a queen. A queen... that must mean milk. And that meant no more of that stupid stupid smelly mouse and therefore that meant no hunger and Heronkit was totally going to look forward to go back to having a belly full of milk and therefore feel good. Running over, they looked up at the queen and then poked her with a long skinny leg. "Do you have milk? Or is your stomach just fat? I want milk. Give me milk!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 6th, 2020, 10:31 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @Trouble [mine' still short cause getting used to Heron so no worries <3] --

Were they angry again? Yes. Were they going to throw a fit? Possibly but Heronkit was NOT happy. Someone had tried to give them a mouse earlier and were they kidding? Heronkit did NOT like mouse! Heronkit liked MILK! and they were going to get milk no matter what... the thing is though in order to get milk they needed to find a queen... and that meant socializing and that was not something Heronkit particularly liked.

Spotting someone though, Heronkit was quite sure that it was a queen. A queen... that must mean milk. And that meant no more of that stupid stupid smelly mouse and therefore that meant no hunger and Heronkit was totally going to look forward to go back to having a belly full of milk and therefore feel good. Running over, they looked up at the queen and then poked her with a long skinny leg. "Do you have milk? Or is your stomach just fat? I want milk. Give me milk!"
[<3]

Echowind's amber eyes scanned the nursery, before someone so rudely poked her. "I can assure you, I am not fat." She tried to stay calm and not yell at the kit. "Yes I do have milk." She silently willed the annoying kit do go away. "Go find someone else to bother," she muttered. Go away. Go away. Go away. GO AWAY!

The silver molly let out a sigh. Why were kits so annoying? Was she once like this? She seriously doubted it.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 6th, 2020, 08:24 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Holly Jolly Trouble --

Ok. So she wasn't fat... but she did have milk! Heronkit looked up at her with hopeful eyes, they really really wanted milk! Of course their mother somehow leaving them and then them ending up here and addicted to milk had absolutely no role in their want for milk... totally not. But when the queen mentioned that she did indeed have milk, Heronkit tried their best to navigate in between her fore legs to hopefully access their precious food. They were hungry and wasn't this queen going to do her job and let them eat? They wanted food!

But... the queen wanted them to go away and instead a sour expression formed on their face as they sat promptly down and then begun again to try to get inbetween her front legs to access the precious milk. "I want milk. And you have milk. Why cannot I have milk? Who drinks the milk? I'll drink it!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee