Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM

Old January 15th, 2021, 12:05 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default And he went too far-

This plot is about my kittypet charrie, Bane, who is a major flirt. He often enjoys flirting with a cat and then leaving them when he decides he's finished. But this time, I want him to go too far and get him caught up in this cat to the point where he simply can't resist them. Which makes him leave his pampered, kittypet flirt life behind to become something much more. Whether this involves or not is up to the user (the kits can also be adopted, considering bane is pansexual-). Also, if the cat he falls for is a clan cat, we'll definitely leave his old life to join clan life (depending on if the clan is open to outsider joining or not).

As Bane moves through his messed up, flirt life, he meets [Love Interest/Future Mate]. When he meets them, he can't keep himself from falling for them hard because they're so beautiful (he'll especially fall for them if they're a charmer-). He basically becomes entranced by them and does basically anything for them. Bane becomes almost obsessed with [Love Interest/Future Mate] and can't ever stop thinking about them, and nothing seems to take his mind off of them, not even flirting with other cats. So, he gives up and confesses to [Love Interest/Future Mate]. (whether they reciprocate or not is the user's choice) When he does, he decides to give up his amazing, pampered, kittypet and flirt lifestyle to be with [Love Interest/Future Mate] even if they don't feel the same about him.

(kind of) a disclaimer: the romance will be slow-burn and i will be VERY picky on who i choose! i also will not accept any one word personalities like fiesty, kind, etc.

Appearance
1 > 2 > 3 >

Personality
Bane is a full-of-himself flirt. He considers himself above all other cats and will mercilessly flirt with any cat he finds interesting. When he thinks he's done with the interesting cat in question, he'll basically ghost them and try to avoid them at all costs. He knows quite a bit of hunting so he uses that to impress any catches he gets. He can also climb trees! *cOUGH* he's also pansexual

if there's anymore you want to pry about, please vm me!

w/ linky
Name:
Clan?:
If so, list here:
Linky to page:
Other/Questions:
Mention: @S t a r

w/o linky
Name:
Clan?:
If so, list here:
Appearance:
Personality:
Any Important Relations I should know about?: (for example, siblings, parents, certain friends, etc.)
Other/Questions:

Potential Canidates
- @bmkmb's Misery
- @Trouble's Petals
- @Paradise's Wasp
- @Luna The Wolf Pup~'s Midnight
- @Snow Fox's Nevada

please lemme know if i missed anything-

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 04:33 PM.
Old January 15th, 2021, 01:19 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: And he went too far-

bumpy

Baby, my phone!

Old January 15th, 2021, 02:20 PM
oh, how i love you..

bump

Baby, my phone!

Old January 15th, 2021, 03:58 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Misery
Clan?: none
Appearance: blue smoke molly with green eyes [like this]
Backstory:

"Now hush... your name is Misery, but that's not a bad thing, alright?" her mother reassured. The molly really was trying; her kit could barely make out the sharp underlying tone. But it was still there, and it hurt nevertheless.

The kitten replied quietly, "Yes, mother." Fear curled within her. She buried her maw deeper into the warm fur. They were safe for now, but surely not forever. Greying clouds filled the horizon. The storm... was coming at last.

• Once upon a time, SkyClan disbanded. Flamingspirit refused to join RiverClan; rather, he lived the life of a loner, eventually finding love with a kittypet, Kathy.
  • Flame and Kath had two kits: Midnight and Dawn. Things happened, the family split, Dawn temporarily joined RC and came back with her heart broken, and Midnight learned that flings with toms sometimes results in accidental kittens. Contact me if you want more details.
  • Anyway, Dawn(rise) and Midnight found each other again. Midnight gave birth to Raven(paw). She hated the thing, proof of her incident with Granite. Dawn didn't like how Midnight mistreated Raven; they got into an argument and couldn't stand being near each other. After Dawn gave birth to Tawny (stillborn) and Lion(paw, of ThC), Midnight left and Dawn adopted Raven. [Once again, ask if you want more details.]
  • Now that that's over with: Midnight is wandering around the forest when Granite jumps her. Bad words are thrown around, Midnight makes it clear that she hates Granite, but he... ah, does stuff, and Midnight is left carrying kits... again.
  • Misery is the only kitten from Midnight and Granite's second litter. By now, Midnight's given up. She has no choice but to care for the kit. Unlike Raven, Misery looks nothing like Granite, or even Midnight. A blue kit... a new beginning. Midnight slowly grows attached to the young she-kit.
  • Misery is definitely a mama's child. She adores Midnight, but doesn't exactly understand her hostility towards strangers, especially tomcats. Misery is more or less isolated from the concept of flirting, which isn't the best because she comes from a long line of playful vigilantes, and she's beautiful in terms of looks.
  • But Misery is a bad kid. She learns to flirt herself, and once Midnight notices, there's no point of stopping it. Midnight teaches her how to flirt correctly and efficiently, and Misery's a master with her sweet demeanor.
  • At thirteen moons, Midnight sends Misery put into the wild. Misery's a grown cat and needs to create her own experiences, make her own decisions. She explores the twolegplace and borders of the forest, hones her flirting skills... and then she meets Bane.
Personality:

At first glance, Misery seems like your stereotypical "shy girl" character, but that's just wrong. While Misery is rightfully curious about the world, perhaps too generous for a loner, and not the first person you'd invite to a rock 'n roll party, she's wicked in her own way. Misery is subtle. She doesn't say things outright like most flirts, rather she leads her toms in circles. A gift here, a small smile there. "What's that feeling? She's not flirting with me, is she? It's making me feel bubbly on the inside, but I really can't tell."

The molly knows exactly what she wants. She doesn't flirt with strangers unless they've caught her attention. When overpowered, Misery might retreat, but she'll also return more prepared and with twice the power. It's true that she's shy, but she uses that to her advantage. After all, most toms like the quiet mollies. If not? Well, she is the daughter of Midnight and Granite. Misery knows how to play dirty and is excellent with words even if she doesn't prefer it.
Any Important Relations I should know about?:

• Flamingspirit [alive] Grandfather, formerly of SkC
  • Kathy [unknown] Grandmother, kittypet/loner
  • Dawnrise [deceased] Aunt, temporarily of RC
  • Sunpounce [deceased] Uncle, warrior of RC, Dawnrise's mate
  • Lionpaw [alive] Cousin, apprentice of ThC
  • Tawny [deceased] Cousin, stillborn loner kit
  • Midnight [alive] Mother, loner/kittypet
  • Granite [alive] Father, kittypet/rogue
  • Raven/paw [deceased] Older Sister, temporary apprentice of RC
  • — Notice: this is not by any means her full family. I can go up at least another two generations through blood, and if I add in mates/pending relationships, then she'll be related to a few high ranks...
Other/Questions: No questions. Again, let me know if you want additional information. I might add onto this later.
Mention: [ @S t a r ]
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; February 16th, 2021 at 01:15 PM.
Old January 15th, 2021, 04:09 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Name: Misery
Clan?: none
Appearance: blue smoke molly with green eyes [like this]
Backstory:

"Now hush... your name is Misery, but that's not a bad thing, alright?" her mother reassured. The molly really was trying; her kit could barely make out the sharp underlying tone. But it was still there, and it hurt nevertheless.

The kitten replied quietly, "Yes, mother." Fear curled within her. She buried her maw deeper into the warm fur. They were safe for now, but surely not forever. Greying clouds filled the horizon. The storm... was coming at last.

• Once upon a time, SkyClan disbanded. Flamingspirit refused to join RiverClan; rather, he lived the life of a loner, eventually finding love with a kittypet, Kathy.
  • Flame and Kath had two kits: Midnight and Dawn. Things happened, the family split, Dawn temporarily joined RC and came back with her heart broken, and Midnight learned that flings with toms sometimes results in accidental kittens. Contact me if you want more details.
  • Anyway, Dawn(rise) and Midnight found each other again. Midnight gave birth to Raven(paw). She hated the thing, proof of her incident with Granite. Dawn didn't like how Midnight mistreated Raven; they got into an argument and couldn't stand being near each other. After Dawn gave birth to Tawny (stillborn) and Lion(paw, of ThC), Midnight left and Dawn adopted Raven. [Once again, ask if you want more details.]
  • Now that that's over with: Midnight is wandering around the forest when Granite jumps her. Bad words are thrown around, Midnight makes it clear that she hates Granite, but he... ah, does stuff, and Midnight is left carrying kits... again.
  • Misery is the only kitten from Midnight and Granite's second litter. By now, Midnight's given up. She has no choice but to care for the kit. Unlike Raven, Misery looks nothing like Granite, or even Midnight. A blue kit... a new beginning. Midnight slowly grows attached to the young she-kit.
  • Misery is definitely a mama's child. She adores Midnight, but doesn't exactly understand her hostility towards strangers, especially tomcats. Misery is more or less isolated from the concept of flirting, which isn't the best because she comes from a long line of playful vigilantes, and she's beautiful in terms of looks.
  • But Misery is a bad kid. She learns to flirt herself, and once Midnight notices, there's no point of stopping it. Midnight teaches her how to flirt correctly and efficiently, and Misery's a master with her sweet demeanor.
  • At thirteen moons, Midnight sends Misery put into the wild. Misery's a grown cat and needs to create her own experiences, make her own decisions. She explores the twolegplace and borders of the forest, hones her flirting skills... and then she meets Bane.
Personality:

At first glance, Misery seems like your stereotypical "shy girl" character, but that's just wrong. While Misery is rightfully curious about the world, perhaps too generous for a loner, and not the first person you'd invite to a rock 'n roll party, she's wicked in her own way. Misery is subtle. She doesn't say things outright like most flirts, rather she leads her toms in circles. A gift here, a small smile there. "What's that feeling? She's not flirting with me, is she? It's making me feel bubbly on the inside, but I really can't tell."

The molly knows exactly what she wants. She doesn't flirt with strangers unless they've caught her attention. When overpowered, Misery might retreat, but she'll also return more prepared and with twice the power. It's true that she's shy, but she uses that to her advantage. After all, most toms like the quiet mollies. If not? Well, she is the daughter of Midnight and Granite. Misery knows how to play dirty and is excellent with words even if she doesn't prefer it.
Any Important Relations I should know about?:

• Flamingspirit [alive] Grandfather, formerly of SkC
  • Kathy [unknown] Grandmother, kittypet/loner
  • Dawnrise [deceased] Aunt, temporarily of RC
  • Sunpounce [deceased] Uncle, warrior of RC, Dawnrise's mate
  • Lionpaw [alive] Cousin, apprentice of ThC
  • Tawny [deceased] Cousin, stillborn loner kit
  • Midnight [alive] Mother, loner/kittypet
  • Granite [alive] Father, kittypet/rogue
  • Raven/paw [deceased] Older Sister, temporary apprentice of RC
  • — Notice: this is not by any means her full family. I can go up at least another two generations through blood, and if I add in mates/pending relationships, then she'll be related to a few high ranks...
Other/Questions: No questions. Again, let me know if you want additional information. I might add onto this later.
Mention: [ @S t a r ]
ohmystars

i absolutely love her-
oh my its so dETAILED
i would definitely love to try this out-

Baby, my phone!

Old January 15th, 2021, 04:13 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Name: Petal
Clan?: Nope
If so, list here:
Appearance: Petal is a sleek, short furred tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. She had a tattered purple collar with a cracked bell.

Petal is... Complicated. She once was a sweet cat, who would do anything for her friends. For a while she was a ruthless killer, but she's changing again. She is still rude occasionally, but the kind part of her has been restored. She is over protective and determined. She's kinda really flirty. She still takes things too far in battle, but that's really all there is to her.

Any Important Relations I should know about?: Her dead sister Leaves [NPC]
Other/Questions:

Petal once was a happy kittypet who lived with her sister Leaves. However when they caught an unknown sickness, the Twolegs brought them to the vet. They decided to put the cats down because they were mean and stupid, and Petal managed to escape. Leaves did not. This turned her into a ruthless killer, but when she met a kind kittypet she changed for the better.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; January 15th, 2021 at 04:15 PM.
Old January 15th, 2021, 04:15 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
If so, list here:
Appearance: Petal is a sleek, short furred tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes. She had a tattered purple collar with a cracked bell.

Petal is... Complicated. She once was a sweet cat, who would do anything for her friends. For a while she was a ruthless killer, but she's changing again. She is still rude occasionally, but the kind part of her has been restored. She is over protective and determined. She's kinda really flirty. She still takes things too far in battle, but that's really all there is to her.

Other/Questions:

Petal once was a happy kittypet who lived with her sister Leaves. However when they caught an unknown sickness, the Twolegs brought them to the vet. They decided to put the cats down because they were mean and stupid, and Petal managed to escape. Leaves did not. This turned her into a ruthless killer, but when she met a kind kittypet she changed for the better.

aa i can't seem to open the backstory spoiler :c

Baby, my phone!

Old January 15th, 2021, 04:15 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post

aa i can't seem to open the backstory spoiler :c
oop try now

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old January 15th, 2021, 04:18 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
If so, list here:

Other/Questions:

oo this'll be interesting
we could try it out but i'm not guaranteeing her spot-

Baby, my phone!

Old January 15th, 2021, 04:18 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by S t a r View Post

ohmystars

i absolutely love her-
oh my its so dETAILED
i would definitely love to try this out-
I'm alright if you want to do a trial rp of their first meeting, or if you want to wait for other applications to come in first. I'm a bit busy atm, but I'll definitely be free after the weekend's over.
Have a wonderful day!