Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:28 AM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by Myling
Today 12:26 AM
HAMPTER petition.
Last post by Myling
Today 12:24 AM
Wolfhive Art
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:19 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 12:07 AM

Old January 25th, 2021, 10:02 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default 🗡️ 𝙻𝚅𝚈𝚈𝙽𝙻𝚈𝚇𝙽

"𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚊𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗, 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚗
𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚐𝚞𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚡𝚘 𝚗𝚔𝚒 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚒'𝚋𝚘 𝚚𝚢𝚡𝚡𝚔 𝚌𝚟𝚜𝚣 𝚢𝚡 𝚘𝚠."

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
The idea of the outing had been a skip duties, lazy, have-a-good-time day in the land of No-Fun-Allowed ThunderClan where the most they got was a whack on the back half-mockingly for existing. Sunpoppy's foreleg still stung from where a stupid jerk had tripped him and nearly sent him tumbling over his long limbs, but even catching himself in time to break the fall hadn't stopped the jeers. The reprieve from taunts and snide comments may have been temporary, but he'd enjoyed screwing around on the Seastones instead of doing dumb hunting patrols or guarding camp.

The place had a different energy with a lack of bustling cats talking about unimportant nonsense or fawning over the leaders faker than the concept of a warrior's glory. God, he was so sick of it all. He knew Kestrelflame had to be feeling similarly and almost felt bad that she was stuck back there with those phonies.

Opening his eyes to the sky, Sunpoppy drew in a long breath of chilly air and watched the cloudy puff dissipate. He didn't know when evening had fallen between mindless conversation and idle complaints of authority, but the world was draped in golden red. Growing colder too, the lack of foresty cover would drive them home eventually--he didn't feel ready.

His attention turned to Hareflood with intrigue. "Hey, you," he barked out, doing his best impression of a bulky stereotypical loser. Sunpoppy hadn't a passing moment of hesitation that Hareflood would know what he was edging at. "Yeah, you! You're a wimp, a weakling, I could break you in half, a she-kit like you." If only for show, he tacked on a laugh and a derpy inflation of his chest, so very macho.
@BILL. [private thread - sun/hare]

Last edited by Fawn; January 25th, 2021 at 11:55 PM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 02:04 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: 🗡️ 𝙻𝚅𝚈𝚈𝙽𝙻𝚈𝚇𝙽

Hareflood was glad to get away from the Clan.. no jerks, no authority. No Chaser. It was just him and Sunpoppy, two gods in their own rights.

Being on the Seastones was an odd but not unwelcomed experience. He hadn't been here since he was an apprentice sneaking out of camp, and that had been short lived when he was caught and punished for his disobedience.. but now! He was a warrior, a BADASS, and no one could stop him as he scuffed up the side of the rock.

"You want to say that to my face," he challenged Sunpoppy as he pulled himself over the side of the stone. "You weak little rabbit kit, you? I eat losers like you for breakfast!" Just another fake macho man, in a small, pathetic world.

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 28th, 2021 at 02:04 AM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 09:06 AM
the stars are aligned

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
"You sure about that? Won't be your face anymore when I'm done with it," Sunpoppy challenged back in his pseudo-character form, attempting to adopt the tone and stupidity of their clanmates who thought they were so tough just because they had their little posse to back them. While in reality, he doubted most would be too weak-willed to even lift a paw, he found the Seastones a suitably dramatic place for revenge theater and couldn't imagine Hareflood would disagree with the sentiment. It was the perfect backdrop for a dress rehearsal of their fantasy vengeance.

So he bristled his fur comically large as he expected they would do, in the same situation. "You want some, huh? Going to go crying to the nursery? I'll show you--" And in slow motion to give the predetermined winner an obvious headstart (plus in-keeping with the idiocy of the role he was playing), Sunpoppy raised a foreleg and began to lash out toward his muzzle.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 9th, 2021, 07:39 PM
work is never done

"You think you can scare me?" Hareflood puffed out his chest and raised his hackles to make himself look larger. "I've killed dozens of cats, you'll just be another number under my pelt." He was a bona-fide badass, and he was going to show anyone who crossed him the errors of their ways.

As Sunpoppy slowly raised his paw toward him, Hareflood acted first - swinging his paw out to strike his buddy across his throat. Had his claws been out, it would have been fatal. "That's a lot of talk for a dead cat!" And then, puffier. "That'll teach you to screw with Wolfskull, no one messes with me and lives." He was vicious. He was a killer! One day everyone would know his name and tremble before the might of it alone.

[ @Dipper ]

Last edited by Fawn; February 10th, 2021 at 09:15 AM. Reason: u messed up ur code NERD
Old February 10th, 2021, 09:23 AM
the stars are aligned

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
Sunpoppy over-exaggerated the staggering backward at the blow when it connected with his throat, choking on nothingness if only to heighten the act. "YOU LITTLE--" he yelled, raspy, scrambling to retain a battling position for this immeasurable opponent. How could he, just a bully-dweeb, ever stand up to the guy he tormented on the daily when he didn't have ten copycats backing him?

Bunching himself, he sprang at Hareflood with the skill of a bumbling moron and missed by a mile as he barely got a swipe in before he was crumpling dramatically on the rock. He'd been defeated, just a little frail jerk at the end of the day who couldn't live up to the talk and died like a loser. Except in his gasping "death" sequence, plummeting onto the Seastone, he scrambled briefly when he felt his grip beginning to slip for real. Frantic scratching led to no purchase. And then, he was emitting a startled squawk as he slid from the jutting stone, tumbling, falling--

The fall itself wasn't too bad as he landed with a pained grunt. Nothing was too damaged, but he lifted his paw--it stung like hell. No wonder too. There was a shell sliced through and stuck in the skin near his pad.

@BILL.

Old February 16th, 2021, 06:48 PM
work is never done

"Whoa--!" Hareflood hadn't expected Sunpoppy to tumble off the rock for real, and he made a swipe to try to snag him before he fell but missed. Dung!

The illusion of the fake fight broken, he sprang down to join his friend and peered in fascination at his bloodied paw. "Dude, that's cool." Unfortunate for his buddy, but Hareflood wasn't gentle as he proceeded to pluck the shell out of Sunpopy's paw and slashed it across his own paw. "Ow," he muttered. "Okay, that wasn't as fun as it looked." Receiving pain wasn't his cup of tea, but dishing it.. was another matter. "At least we'll have some badass scars together, right?" Scar brothers.

[ @Dipper ]

Old February 17th, 2021, 03:37 AM
the stars are aligned

➳ Sunpoppy 🥀
Sunpoppy blinked the daze away to evaluate the wound, about to determine the next steps but getting no time to enact them when Hareflood had already leaned in to snatch the shell from his flesh. Teeth clinking together, he swore under his breath at the sting and watched little beads of crimson tangle in his fur. The slash was superficial, though he wouldn't have cared if it wasn't -- either way, it'd blend in with his foreleg's other marks.

Hareflood drew his attention and he gaped a little as he realized what he'd done with it. Sunpoppy peered at the welling wound and swallowed, thick. Shaky. "That's..." he tapered off, forgetting the thought that was soon replaced by a more pressing one: matching scars. Wounds on their skin--forever embedded--to signify this interaction, to carve it into history. It would fade but remain there beyond a lifetime.

There was something romantic about that. He'd fantasized about similar interactions with a true love, and this.. wasn't that, not the same kind of romance--but it was a symbol of eternal bonding in life and death. Their connection transcended this existence.

A hum in agreement, tight, escaped him as he pressed his blood-weeping injury to Hareflood's. Transfixed, Sunpoppy murmured, "Blood is memory without language, the rose of a mysterious union."

@BILL.

Last edited by Fawn; February 17th, 2021 at 03:38 AM.