Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 09:13 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by dino.
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Fish
Today 08:46 AM
Hazel's Territory [OPEN]
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 08:30 AM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:09 AM

Old February 3rd, 2021, 09:38 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Favorite Warriors Ships!

With Valentines Day coming up, I thought it might be interesting to discuss some of our favorite warriors ships! Here are a few of mine:

Leafpool x Mothwing

These two were so damn cute together! TennelleFlowers said it best: "Leafpool is definitely bi, and Mothwing is rocking some pretty fierce lesbian energy." We immediately see that Leafpool has a humongous crush on Mothwing, and Mothwing trusts Leafpool in a way she doesn't with any other cat. These two are obviously close, and whether in be platonic or romantic, they have a bond I really haven't seen in any other two cats.

Tallstar x Jake

Yup, another gay couple. The Erins did such a good job writing these, and I cried more in Tallstar's Revenge than I did all the other books combined. I could feel how genuinely upset Tallstar was when he and Jake went their separate ways, and while Jake did a better job concealing his emotions, I'm sure he felt he same way.

Cloudtail x Brightheart

I love these two so much. I absolutely loved how after what happened with the dogs, Cloudtail was one of the few to see past her injury and comfort her. I feel that many of the warriors couples that start to develop a strong relationship this young end up terribly. After all, look at Bramblestar and Squirrelfight! These two are just so adorable together.

Ivypool x Fernsong

I absolutely adore this floof boy. The Erins did a good job giving Ivypool a mate, and their background scenes together were just so cute. I love how Ivypool originally says no to kits, which is very much in her personality, and how Fernsong respects that and even offers to raise them. There was even that one scene where Fernsong comforted Bristlefrost, and it makes sense that it was him not Ivypool since the Erins told us that Fernsong probably raised her.

Please tell me about your favorites, I'm really curious!

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old February 5th, 2021, 11:10 AM
The Destroyer of Worlds

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Favorite Warriors Ships!

Ngl Sparkpelt and Larksong was a great ship.The scene where Larksong dies gets me every time.It actually might be the saddest death in my opinion.We barely got to know him..........

Shrewpaw(I think thats his name) And Squirreflight when she was an apprentice. Heck,Im sure he would have treated her better than Bramblestar.The only reason I like Bramble x Squirrel is because theres Alderheart but other than that its terrible.
Old February 7th, 2021, 01:41 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

bump

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old February 7th, 2021, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
With Valentines Day coming up, I thought it might be interesting to discuss some of our favorite warriors ships! Here are a few of mine:

Leafpool x Mothwing

These two were so damn cute together! TennelleFlowers said it best: "Leafpool is definitely bi, and Mothwing is rocking some pretty fierce lesbian energy." We immediately see that Leafpool has a humongous crush on Mothwing, and Mothwing trusts Leafpool in a way she doesn't with any other cat. These two are obviously close, and whether in be platonic or romantic, they have a bond I really haven't seen in any other two cats.

Tallstar x Jake

Yup, another gay couple. The Erins did such a good job writing these, and I cried more in Tallstar's Revenge than I did all the other books combined. I could feel how genuinely upset Tallstar was when he and Jake went their separate ways, and while Jake did a better job concealing his emotions, I'm sure he felt he same way.

Cloudtail x Brightheart

I love these two so much. I absolutely loved how after what happened with the dogs, Cloudtail was one of the few to see past her injury and comfort her. I feel that many of the warriors couples that start to develop a strong relationship this young end up terribly. After all, look at Bramblestar and Squirrelfight! These two are just so adorable together.

Ivypool x Fernsong

I absolutely adore this floof boy. The Erins did a good job giving Ivypool a mate, and their background scenes together were just so cute. I love how Ivypool originally says no to kits, which is very much in her personality, and how Fernsong respects that and even offers to raise them. There was even that one scene where Fernsong comforted Bristlefrost, and it makes sense that it was him not Ivypool since the Erins told us that Fernsong probably raised her.

Please tell me about your favorites, I'm really curious!
I love these ships <3