Fiercepaw's Story
Shykit's Story
Darkclaw's Story
Blackmist's Story
Brownkit's Story
Bella's Story
Shimmertail's Story
Raggedtail's Story

Last edited by ~Fierce~; July 21st, 2021 at 01:10 PM.
Old March 24th, 2021, 11:17 AM

ThunderClan Re: The Life Story of my Cats

Before you read this, any names mentioned in the story are NPC characters. They belong to no one. The only real characters here are Dustwing and Hiddenflame. Dustwing belongs to @Willowfern and Hiddenflame belongs to @Shimm.

~Silverclaw's Story~

~Part One: Kithood~

"Welcome to the world, little kit!"

The kit squirmed in her nest as she was brought into the world and she heard her mother's voice. She sniffed the air and followed the scent of milk. Once she found her mother's belly, she started suckling, enjoying the taste of milk.

"Wow, you were hungry, weren't you? Your pelt is so beautiful. How about I name you Silverkit?"

Silverkit stopped suckling and yawned, her pink mouth tiny. Hiddenflame chuckled.

"Get some rest. You seem tired." Hiddenflame licked the top of Silverkit's head and Silverkit soon fell asleep, having enjoyed her first moment out in the world.

~1 moon later~

Silverkit was playing in the nursery with a mossball. She tossed it to one side of the nursery and then tossed to the other side. She kept stealing glances outside the nursery but didn’t look out that much.

”Why don’t you go play outside? You look like you really want to go out there.” Hiddenflame meowed, having noticed Silverkit looking outside.

Silverkit turned to look at her mother, embarrassed that she had been caught. ”But I don’t want to leave you by yourself.” Silverkit mewed to her mother.

”I’ll be fine! Anyway, you’re making a lot of racket running back and forth. Now, go outside and come back soon ok?” Hiddenflame said, putting her head on her paws and soon was sleeping.

Silverkit hesitated. She didn’t want to leave her mother. Then, her curiosity won out and she walked slowly out of the nursery. Her eyes widened as she saw the clearing. She saw the prey that her mother ate in a pile. She saw cats doing something. They were avoiding each other and they were reaching their paws out to each other. They tumbled together and occasionally hit each other. Too intent on watching the cats around camp, she jumped when someone touched her shoulder with their tail. She nervously turned around to look at the cat. ”W-who are you?” Silverkit mewed quietly.

The cat smiled. ”My name’s Firepaw.” The cat meowed, looking at Silverkit.

Silverkit was still scared but her eyes weren’t widened in fear anymore and her fur wasn’t fluffed out anymore. ”Why is your name Firepaw?” Silverkit mewed to the cat.

Firepaw looked at Silverkit. ”Well, I used to be called Firekit but now I’m Firepaw because I’m an apprentice. I got Fire in my name because of my...spirit I guess. They say that I’ve got a fiery spirit.” Firepaw meowed.

Silverkit looked at Firepaw’s pelt. It was orange with yellow stripes. ”You’ve got a nice pelt color. I’m Silverkit by the way.” Silverkit mewed. She noticed that Firepaw’s eyes were red. ”Why are your eyes red?” Silverkit mewed.

Firepaw looked left and right then settled his eyes on Silverkit again. ”I was born with this condition that makes my eyes red.” Firepaw meowed. He looked around camp. ”Come with me. I’ll show you around camp. Firepaw started padding towards the den where the cats were moving around.

Silverkit followed Firepaw, staying close to him. She was still a bit afraid of the other cats but she trusted Firepaw as a friend.

Firepaw stood next to the cats moving. They stopped what they were doing and looked at Firepaw and Silverkit. ”Hey Firepaw. Who’s this?” One of the cats meowed, looking at Silverkit. The cat was a cream colored tom with amber eyes.

Firepaw looked at the tom. ”Hey Amberpaw. This is Silverkit. It’s her first time out of the nursery.” Firepaw meowed. He looked at the other cat.

It was a gray colored she-cat with yellow eyes. She was looking at Silverkit weird. Then, she turned to look at Firepaw and she smiled, any coldness shown before gone. ”Hey Firepaw. What are you doing here with a kit? Shouldn’t you be training? Or doing anything else besides hanging with a kit?” The she-cat meowed, batting her eyes at Firepaw.

Firepaw looked at Silverkit then looked back at the she-cat. ”Hello Graypaw. I’m not training today. So, I thought I could take Silverkit on a tour of camp. Unless you want to give her a tour?” Firepaw meowed.

Graypaw looked at Silverkit again and wrinkled her nose. ”No thanks. I have some training to do. But, do you want to maybe eat some prey together later?” Graypaw meowed, looking back at Firepaw.

Firepaw shifted his paws. ”Sure, why not. Come on, Silverkit. We’re going to the warriors den now.” Firepaw meowed, padding away towards the den. Silverkit looked back at Amberpaw and Graypaw before scurrying after Firepaw.

Firepaw stopped in front of the warriors den and turned to Silverkit behind her. Silverkit stopped where she was so she wouldn’t bump into Firepaw. ”So, this is the warriors den.” Firepaw meowed to Silverkit.

Silverkit cocked her head to the side. ”What’s a warrior?” Silverkit mewed.

”A warrior is a cat that has already passed from being an apprentice. They get their warrior name and they help out the clan by hunting marking the borders, and risking their lives for the clan.” Firepaw meowed. He started padding away, towards the medicine cat’s den. Silverkit followed, scurrying to keep up.

”This is the medicine cat’s den. The medicine cat sleeps here and keeps their herbs here. And before you ask, a medicine cat is the cat that heals the clan. They have a collection of herbs and they all do and heal different things. There is also a medicine cat apprentice. The medicine cat teaches the medicine cat apprentice the knowledge of herbs. The medicine cat apprentice can receive their full name and still be an apprentice. They become the medicine cat when the current medicine cat retires or dies.” Firepaw meowed, looking over his shoulder at Silverkit once he finished.

Silvertkit had sat down and had been looking at Firepaw intently while he talked. Firepaw chuckled quietly and he continued showing Silverkit around camp, Silverkit listening intently the whole time. Once they reached the nursery, Silverkit’s mother came out of the nursery.

”Oh, there you are Silverkit. Come on, it’s time to come back inside the nursery.” Hiddenflame meowed once she spotted Silverkit and Firepaw.

Silverkit sighed and headed to the entrance. She looked back towards Firepaw. ”Thanks for the tour. It was fun hanging out with you.” SIlverkit mewed before heading inside.

Hiddenflame looked at Firepaw. ”Thanks for keeping her busy. I needed that little break.” She meowed.

Firepaw smiled. ”It was nothing. Silverkit seems like an energetic kit. She’s going to be a great clanmate.” Firepaw meowed. He padded away towards the apprentice den, where Graypaw was waiting to eat with him.

~5 moons later~

Silverkit wriggled around as her mother groomed her.

”Stay still! It’s your apprentice ceremony and I don’t want you to look dirty.” Hiddenflame meowed. Once she finished grooming Silverkit, she led her towards the group of cats gathered for the clan meeting.

Silverkit padded towards the center of the space left for her. She sat down and looked up at the leader, her amber eyes shining.

”Silverkit, you have reached the age required to become and apprentice and are ready to begin your training. From this moment forward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be called Silverpaw. Your mentor will be Dustwing.” The leader meowed.

”Silverpaw! Silverpaw! Silverpaw!” The gathered cats chanted.

A cat walked up to Silverpaw and leaned down to touch noses with Silverpaw. Silverpaw reached her head to touch noses with the cat. ”Are you Dustwing, my mentor?” Silverpaw meowed.

”Yes, I am. I’m sure we’ll have a great time together.” Dustwing meowed. Dustwing was pretty big with yellow fur and yellow eyes. He had wing like things on his body.

”I’ll be the best apprentice ever.” Silverpaw meowed.

~The End~

Last edited by ~Fierce~; July 21st, 2021 at 01:44 PM.
Old July 21st, 2021, 12:25 PM

Default Re: The Life Story of my Cats

WIP

Before you read this, any names mentioned in the story are NPC characters. They belong to no one. The only real character here is Dustwing. Dustwing belongs to @Willowfern.

~Silverclaw's Story~

~Part Two: Apprenticehood~

Silverpaw's light green eyes opened as she bounced up excitedly in her nest. Today was her first day of training with Dustwing! She quickly groomed her fur and bounded out of the nursery, skidding to a stop in front of the warriors den. She took deep breaths to control herself and shook her fur. This was no way to behave. Taking one more deep breath, she peeked her head inside the warriors den, careful to only let her head be inside. She scanned inside with her light green gaze until she spotted a familar cat. "Dustwing!" She called softly, hoping her voice carried over to her mentor. She saw him raise his head and stand up before Silverpaw brought her head back outside. She waited patiently for him to exit before she stood up and let her excitement overflow her. "Can we go train now!" She asked excitedly, bouncing slightly on her paws. She saw Dustwing smile. "Sure. We'll go on a tour of the territory." He meowed, heading towards the exit of camp. Silverpaw scampered after him, a smile brightening her face.

~After the tour~

Silverpaw bounded inside camp, her light green eyes brighter than when she had left. She looked around camp, looking for someone in particular. The camp was a bit more full now that it was sun high and everyone was out and about.

Last edited by ~Fierce~; July 21st, 2021 at 01:59 PM.